Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before I was due to finish for the day Bob called me into his office and told me to sit down. He asked me how my first day had been and if I'd had any problems. I told him that my first day had been great. I was comfortable with what I had been asked to do and was sure that I would be happy there. Everyone had been perfect gentlemen. I didn't tell him that I'd had to go to the toilet and frig myself to orgasm twice.

Bob then told me that I would get a 50% pay rise if I wore the same clothes every time I was there. I asked him if I could change my shoes occasionally. He smiled as he said, "Okay."

I went back to my desk and got dressed with 4 men watching me.

I'd only worked 4 hours that morning and had to go back to work the other 4 on the Friday afternoon. When I got there I went straight to my desk and stripped with 4 pairs of eyes watching me.

I have to say that working there naked with 5 men is such a turn-on for me, but they take it all in their stride. Okay, they watch me a lot but none of them has tried to touch me or make any suggestive comments. I'm almost disappointed.

To be continued...

Amy.Exhib