Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

k. Attend a university student's party naked.
d. Be the star at a bukake party.
e. Get gangbanged.

These to be in one marathon session where I will get 'used and abused' by a group of men. I have always dreamed of what it would be like to be a sex slave and this seems like the perfect opportunity to find out.

Of course, if you wish me to, I will do every item on the list.

I am really looking forward to these 'challenges'.

Yours obediently,

Ella


Gym Club
Well that's what we call it. Ben takes us to the swimming pool but he has never told us about all the other keep fit facilities that are at St' Damians. Basically they've got just about everything that a student could need in the way of keeping fit. Katie and me decided to go to the aerobics, basic keep fit sessions and spend a little bit of time in the workout area. Nothing too energetic, but a way of keeping healthy.

The first time we went to the aerobics we wore our school PE skirt and a tight, thin cotton top with spaghetti straps, and trainers; nothing else. When we went into the class there were just 3 other girls and a couple of men there; and 4 nipples poking out at them.

The class started and it wasn't long before our bums and pussies were getting displayed. I think that everyone in there must have seen our pussies during that session. One of the men was behind us and must have appreciated the view because at the end I saw that he had a bulge in his shorts and a little wet patch where the end of his cock was.

The female instructor stopped us before we left and asked us if we'd enjoyed ourselves. She then asked us if we always wore so little when exercising. Katie told her that we were wearing no less, and often more than we did in school PE classes. Katie told her that we sometimes did lessons in the nude. She asked us which school we went to.

There wasn't anyone in the gym at that time so we went into the workout area and tried a few of the machines. Neither of us had any idea of how to work any of them.

There is one that we think that we've worked out. It's for strengthening your leg muscles. You sit on it and spread your legs, pushing against 2 big pads. I tried it with Katie stood in front of me. It was hard, but I managed to spread my legs wide only twice. Katie told me that I should try that machine when there are a couple of guys in the room.

We were trying to work out how another machine worked when a good looking guy came in and sat on this bench like thing. At one end there are a couple of upright bars that support a bar with weights on each end.

We watched the guy lay back with his head between the weights. He tried to lift the bar with the weights on, but couldn't. He got off and removed a weight from each end. He tried again. He managed to lift the bar but his arms were wobbling.

He sat up and looked at us. I smiled and he asked us if one of us would 'spot' him. I hadn't a clue what he meant and I told him that if he explained what he meant then I would be happy to 'spot' him.

We went over to him and he explained that one of us had to stand behind his head and if he looked as if he was going to drop the bar then the 'spotter' had to help him lift the bar back onto the supports.

I volunteered, he lay back down and I stood with my knees about an inch from the top of his head and slightly apart.

As he started to lift I realised that he was looking up my skirt. He would be able to see my bare pussy. I had a little moisture rush and his face went red. Not sure if that was him straining with the weight or because his face was so close to my bare pussy.

The weights went back on the supports and I opened my legs a bit more. He braced himself for another lift and I looked down at his face. He was looking again.

This time when the weights went back on the supports I told Katie that she should have a go at 'spotting'. I moved out of the way and Katie moved in. She stood with her legs together so I told her to spread them. She did, about a foot apart.

The man lifted the weights again and I watched his face. I also watched his shorts get more uncomfortable for him. Katie had a grin on her face.

He lifted the weights one more time before getting up and thanking us. I asked him if he could do something for us. He had a puzzled grin on his face. I then asked him if he could show us how to adjust the leg spreader machine. I told him that it was set too hard for us.

We went over to it and he told me to sit on it while he made some adjustments. He then squatted down in front of me and told me to try again. I saw Katie grinning as my legs opened and my skirt rode up my legs. He was staring at my bare, wet pussy.

After a few seconds he asked me if I wanted it harder. Katie laughed and he said, "I mean the pressure needed to open your legs for me." Katie laughed again. He said, "Sorry, that didn't come out right." Katie laughed again. "Sorry, you know what I mean," he said.

I said that I did, and told him to ignore Katie. I told him that the pressure was fine, and closed my legs. I opened them again with him still squatted in front of me.

I let him have another good look before closing my legs and telling Katie to have a go.

We swapped places and the man squatted down on the pretext of showing Katie where to put her legs.

Katie opened her legs giving both the man and me a great view of her open pussy. She looked as wet as I felt.

When the man stood up the wet spot on his bulging shorts was big. He asked us if there was anything else that he could help us with. I was tempted, but said not. He left the room, probably to take care of the bulge in his shorts.

We looked at a couple of other machines to try to work out how to use them before deciding to look round the rest of the place. We found a sauna, but it wasn't switched on. Neither Katie nor I have been in a sauna so we decided to go back soon.

NEWPS
We're still thinking about what to do for the hazing of the 5 girls that we've chosen. Do we haze them all individually or in a group? Do we haze them the same way as we did Ella? We just don't know yet.


To be continued.......

Amy.Exhib Hotmail uk

12