Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Ben's mate fuck Ella. She was a bit tense. I guessed that she was nervous.

She didn't cum.

Ben and the bouncer let the men in one at a time and I watched 16 men fuck Ella. She came about 5 times, I wasn't really counting. About half way through a couple of other girls who wanted to watch came in and stood at the side of the bed with me. All 3 of us girls played with ourselves as we watched.

When the queue ran out I untied Ella and held her while she pulled herself together. She told me that her pussy was very sore, but apart from that she felt good.

After about 5 minutes later I asked Ella if she still wanted to go through with the second part. She did and she lay back with her legs wide open ready to get covered with man juice.

I told Ben that Ella was ready and he stopped the music again and announced that the young lady would like every man there to go and wank in front of her and to shoot their loads all over her.

Four other girls asked if they could watch.

At one point I could hardly see Ella for all the naked man butts that surrounded her. As soon as one man finished another would take his place.

It took about 15 minutes for enough space for me to see Ella. She was using her hands to help 2 of the men to cum. She had blobs of white man juice all over her. Her hair was all matted and she had obviously had to wipe it out of her eyes.

Eventually all that wanted to cum over Ella had done so. She just laid there, arms and legs spread. The 4 girls left, one of them saying, "what a slut." I guess that she was jealous.

I went and sat next to Ella and asked if she was okay. She smiled and said, "That was fun, can I do it again?"

I took Ella to the bathroom and turned the shower on for her. After she'd got all the cum and sweat off she opened the curtain further and asked if I wanted to join her. I did, and we enjoyed ourselves under the warm water for a while before getting out.

Neither of us got dressed and we went and cleaned up the bedroom where the deed had been done.

Going downstairs we found Ben and Ella said that she wanted to thank him properly for helping NEWPS to organise her hazing. Ben said that it wasn't necessary and she took him back upstairs to the bathroom. Ben later told me that she'd fucked him without a condom.

The party was still going strong so we joined the fun and dancing, still naked. Some of the boys managed to persuade 3 of the other girls there to strip off as well, not that they'd been wearing much, no more than I had been when I went there.

Katie re-appeared and stripped off to dance with us as well. She told me that she'd been in one of the other bedrooms with one of the boys who lived there.

The party finally wound down around 3 am and we left. Ben almost had to force the 3 of us to put some clothes on. Ella stayed in my bed that night and Ben stayed with Katie.

The following day later we got this email from Ella: -

Dear NEWP Sorority,

Thank you so much for organising my third hazing and for letting me act out some of my fantasies. Not that I was acting last night.

When I re-did my second hazing I was quite shocked when I saw how many people were there. I was thrilled that I was naked in front of them, but terrified that they were all going to paddle my backside. Some of them hurt me quite a lot and I'm sorry to say that I couldn't stop myself from crying. As it went on and on and on the pain seemed to stop and I just lay there not feeling them hit me. It was like my backside was numb.

Towards the end my pussy started to tingle and the swats started to feel good. I knew that I wanted to cum but I just didn't seem to be getting there. That was until I saw the cane in Amy hand. I got real scared, but I could feel my pussy oozing my juices.

When the cane hit me it felt like I'd had a vibe throbbing in me for hours. I suddenly knew that I was about to cum. I think it was the third stroke that started me cumming and when the fourth stroke hit me I virtually exploded. It was amazing; it was one of the strongest orgasms that I have ever had.

While I was enjoying the after-glow I heard Amy tell the audience that I was going to thank some of them. I'd forgotten about that bit. It was fun giving the blow jobs, except for the one that tried to keep his cock half way down my throat. For a couple of seconds I thought that I was doing to die.

The girl tasted good, kind of sweet. Her little nipples were rock hard.

Amy surprised me again, when she said that I was going to be fucked by one lucky man. He fucked me hard, I remember sliding back and forwards on the table as he rammed into me. I think that he took me to 2 orgasms, good ones, but he did leave my pussy sore.

I didn't know what Amy put in my pussy, I presumed that it was a dildo, and you can imagine my surprise when it burst into life.

I was so pleased that Amy looked after me when it was over, I was knackered and my backside and pussy hurt like hell.

The second part of my hazing didn't quite go as I expected either. As that security guard chased me I had visions of me being locked-up still naked. I was pleased and surprised by the girl in the clothes shop. I didn't see her demands coming, but was quite happy to oblige.

The third part of my hazing did go roughly as I expected. I have now lived one of my fantasies and I thank you all for that.

Anyway, how did I get on in your eyes, have I passed my third hazing? Is there anything else that need to do before becoming a fully-fledged member of NEWPS?

If this is my last hazing I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you all for changing my life. I am not the girl that walked into Whittle University those few months ago. I am a much happier, self-confident girl who has discovered what she enjoys doing.

THANK YOU

Yours obediently,

Ella

Flashing one of my Professors and Labs group

I had 2 lectures from Prof Gibbons this last week. I met Sarah before the first one and asked her if she's remembered the remote vibe. She had, and got the control out of her bag. I was wearing my Pocket Rocket and got the control out of my bag. I then asked Sarah to swap controls for the lecture, telling her that if we leave the controls on top of our books the Prof might come and 'innocently' play with them. I told her that he may look as if he hasn't a clue what they are, but he does, and he fiddles with them to wind us up. He'd done that to me one week and I'd had all on not to scream out with pleasure.

I told Sarah that if he did that we would be able to sit there as calm as could be and he wouldn't have a clue what was going on.

What I hadn't bargained on was him picking one up and turning it up more and more because he didn't get the reaction he'd expected. Although the one of us that he was standing next to was all calm and collect, the other one of us was in pleasurable agony.

He did it standing next to Sarah quite early on in the lecture. When Sarah didn't react he turned my Pocket Rocket up high. Three chairs along I was struggling to stay still and quiet. My face felt as hot as hell and my chair was getting wet. He eventually put the control down and walked away from Sarah. She quickly turned the control down. I looked at Sarah and mouthed the words 'thank you'.

I'd been sitting there with my legs open all through the lecture, and once when I thought that he was looking I reached down and scratched an itch right at the top of my inner thigh. He didn't react, but a couple of minutes later he came and stood next to me. Without missing one word of his lecture he reached for the control.

In what must have looked like an absentminded way he moved the control up and down. He was looking right at my face but I didn't react one little bit. He turned it up to full and still looked at my face. Then he shook it. Nothing. He gave up and continued walking round the room.

I looked over to Sarah as I switched it off. The poor girl was bright red and had sweat beads all over her face. I smiled and winked at her. She smiled back.

At the end of that first lecture last week Prof Gibbons gave both Sarah and I a DVD as we were leaving his lecture. He didn't say anything but he smiled. When I got to my room I played it and saw that it's a compilation of lots of girls flashing their pussies in his lectures. The cameras are far enough away to be able to get the girls head in as well. I say cameras because the surrounds are different.

Every one of the girls has a shaved pussy and some of them have what is probably a vibe just sticking out of their pussies. I found both Sarah and myself on there, along with 2 other girls that I know.

At the end of the second lecture Prof Gibbons asked Sarah and I to stay back. When everyone else had left he told us that we were going to help a friend of his with a Fashion exhibition. He said that the Fashion Design course wanted 4 'live' models. The shop display mannequins were just not good enough for the exhibition that they were putting on.

Prof Gibbons gave us each a piece of paper with a location and date and time and told us to be there, and for each of us to take a friend along. He looked at me and said that he could guess who I'd take along. He looked at Sarah and told her that finding someone would be a nice little challenge for her.

We went to the coffee shop and talked about what had happened during the lecture, and what we were going to do about his demands. I'd already told Sarah about Katie but Sarah told me that she had no idea who she could get to go with us. I thought about Ella and got Sarah's mobile number and told her that I would phone her.

When I got back to my room I told Katie what she was going to have to do, well as much as I knew, which was next to nothing; then I phoned Ella. I explained to Ella that it was nothing to do with NEWPS but she said that she didn't care. If it would help me out then she was happy to do it.

I gave the Lab geeks a pleasant surprise this week. I pit a bit of chewing gum in the top press fastener on my Lab coat and it kept popping open letting them look in at my nipples. Of course I pretended that I hadn't noticed, even when I caught one of them looking and blushing. I might just use some chewing gum on the bottom press fastener for next week.

Gym Club

We went back there the other night. I've bought a new gym skirt. I was wandering round the shops when I saw this little tennis skirt made of this very light, silky material. It's a wrap-round design with a hook and eye fastener. Well it was hook and eye, it's now Velcro, and at each end one side of the Velcro is less than half an inch wide, which means that I can wear it round my waists or on my hips. It doesn't take much for it to be pulled off. It should be fun. I've also shortened the overlap so that when I sit down they fall apart revealing more flesh in the inverted 'V'. The other part is that it's only 9 inches long. More than enough to be decent (when stood up), but short enough to easily flip up and expose my goodies.

Anyway, at the Gym Club we joined another aerobics class with the same teacher. There were 3 men there this time and all 3 got a good look at our bodies as we bent and jumped about. At the end the teacher asked us if we'd be interested in joining a naked yoga class. Katie said that we'd think about it and let her know.

We've talked about it and decided to give it a miss for a couple of reasons. Firstly there's not enough exercise involved, and secondly there's not enough men there to show ourselves off to.

While we were there we went to the main hall and saw that there was some sort of class going on. It looked like some sort of circuit training. And there were only 2 females taking part with 2 female teachers.

I recognised one of the females in the class as Sarah, the girl who, like me, had been caught by Prof Gibbons flashing him.

Katie suddenly said, "Hey isn't that one of the student teachers that came to our school, what was her name?" "I don't remember ever getting to know her name" I replied, but it was her.

We went in and watched until the class had finished. As Sarah went out I said, "Hi," and told her that I'd catch up with her in a few minutes. The student teacher came up to us and told us that it was good to see us. She told us her name (Ruby) and asked us to remind her of our names. She then told us that she was at St. Damian's for a week working on a female fitness research programme. She told us that she was desperate for more girls to help with her research. She asked us if we would help her out and also if we knew anyone else who would be prepared to give up an hour or so, 2 evenings next week. I looked at Katie and in stereo we both said, "Ella."

Ruby told us that now that she knew we were going to help with her research she would get a camera crew over from her college so that they could get close-ups of our muscles working. I was a bit pissed that she hadn't asked us first, but what the hell, I assumed that we'd end up naked, and being videoed for lots of people to look at was a good turn-on.

Ruby gave us the details of the first session and we went to look for Sarah.

Sarah was in the shower when we found her and we talked as she got washed. I couldn't help notice Sarah's cute little tits. They can't even be an AA cup; and with her being less than 5 feet tall and quite skinny, she could easily pass for a 12 year old. Anyway, I introduced Katie and told her about Ruby's visit to our school and what we'd got up to. Sarah didn't look at all shocked; she was more interested in the details.

We continued to talk as Sarah got dressed, no underwear. I told Sarah what Ruby had just told us and Sarah said that she was pleased that she would be at those sessions.

I suggested that she wear a sports skirt rather than shorts. Sarah looked a bit puzzled but said that she would.

When we got back to my room I phoned Ella and told her that there was another thing that she could help me with.

To be continued...

12