Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pom Poms – Yes, Pom Poms. In the same colour scheme.

We had a good chat and tried the outfits on. In a way, they looked good. In the end we decided to go give it a go – not that we had much choice in the matter. Katie and Sarah volunteered to watch lots of YouTube videos and come up with a sexy routine.

We missed the Tuesday booking at the gym because Katie and Sarah hadn't managed to put any of their ideas together. On the next Thursday we went and started practicing. We'd taken the uniforms and put them on at the start, but we soon realised that with us falling down so many times it would be better to leave them off until we were more competent at what we were trying to do. So we practiced in the nude.

Katie and Sarah have come up with the start of a routine that is a combination of dancing and gymnastics. No one is stationary for more than 3 seconds (except for when stood upright with both feet on the floor). The reason for this is to increase the 'tease' factor.


We thought about what Prof Jones had said about recruiting more girls into the Cheerleading Squad. The only girls that we could think may be able to help us were the girls that we had selected to be hazed for NEWPS. That meant that we had to get on with the hazings as quick as we could.


Psychology Thesis
Ben saw another notice pinned up the other day. It was from a Psychology student who is writing a Thesis on Exhibitionism. He is looking for subject material; and Ben though of me.

Not wanting to miss out on getting some money for doing what I enjoy, I phoned him straight away. After him (Logan) asking me for details of a couple of instanced where I had exhibited myself; Logan asked me to meet him so that we could discuss things further. He'd booked one of the Psychology department's meeting rooms, saying that he wanted all our meetings to be on a professional basis.

The following afternoon I went to the meeting room. I was a bit early and he wasn't there. While I sat and waited I thought about what he might expect of me. One of the things that crossed my mind was; 'would he expect me to be exhibiting myself to him; or put another way, would he expect me to be naked at that meeting?

This played on my mind a bit and I decided to take the plunge and stripped off. I sat there wearing only my shoes for another 5 minutes or so before he arrived.

I guess that he wasn't expecting me to be naked because he looked a bit shocked when I stood up to shake his hand.

Logan explained that he wanted to observe me in a number of different situations and then soon afterwards we would meet up and he would get me to explain what had happened and what I had felt about it. Logan told me that my deciding to be there naked, and the way that I had been comfortable talking to him whilst being naked demonstrated that I was the sort of person that would make good subject material for his research.

I asked Logan what sort of situations he was talking about. He told me that some would be formal events like an organisations dinner; some would be public places such as going shopping; some would be informal gatherings like a party or a meeting at a pub. He told me that he wasn't expecting me to be naked at these 'events', but to be wearing whatever I wanted, just so long as it didn't get me arrested. He also told me that he would pay for hiring any formal clothes that I thought would be appropriate.

I asked Logan if there was any sort of confidentiality agreement between us; if my name would ever be written down anywhere. I explained that there were things that I could tell him that would get me into serious trouble if people could put my name to them. Nothing like murder or anything stupid like that; just me being naked in the wrong places. Logan laughed a bit then told me that I had nothing to worry about; I was someone called 'X' in all his notes and he would never tell anyone who 'X' was.

All this sounded very easy, and when he told me that he would pay me £40 for every time that we met up and discussed my 'adventures'. I was sold on the idea.

Logan was happy and I was happy. Logan asked me what days and times I wouldn't be available and he told me that he would put together an itinerary get in touch.

We shook hands again and I got up and started to leave. Just as I got to the door Logan called me and asked if I'd forgotten anything. I said, "No," then realised that I was still naked. Ooops!

Wow! I'd landed 2 jobs within a week.


To be continued.......

12