Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kailene did a bit of research and found a little Pole Dancing school on a little industrial estate on the outskirts of town. One afternoon we went out there to find out more. It was a bit of a dingy dive, but when we knocked on the door it was opened by a woman in her thirties who seemed quite nice. She told us that she could give us a trial lesson, then if she thought that we had potential we could have a few more lessons. She also asked us if we realised that we would have to get topless. Both Kailene and I laughed and told the woman that it wasn't a problem.

I asked her how much it would cost, and told her that we were broke students looking to offset some of the costs of education. She (Jenny) told us that the first lesson was free then if we had potential she would get paid commission by the clubs that she placed us in.

That was better than we had expected as I had been worried about the cost.

Kailene asked when we could have the free lesson. Jenny asked if we had time, there and then.

We went into the main hall to find that it had 3 poles with rubber Gym mats round the base of each one. There was also a man in there that Jenny introduced as her boyfriend. She told us that they both ran the business.

Jenny explained a few things to us and showed us where to rub that waxy stuff to help us with grip.

The first move that she showed us was how to climb the pole then let go with our legs and swing them wide open.

Kailene tried it first, and when she swung her legs wide open her pussy was on display.

Jenny said, "Woah there! Our girls usually wear thongs or knickers, or shorts at worst. I've never seen anyone do it knickerless."

That word got her boyfriend interested and he came over to watch.

We explained that we never wear underwear, don't own any and have no intention of ever wearing any.

Jenny had a quiet word with her boyfriend then told us that it might restrict the number of clubs that we could work at; but that we would be in big demand in some of the other clubs.

We got on with the lesson with her boyfriend watching our every move. At the end Jenny told us that we could continue with the lessons and we arranged the dates and times.

Four lessons later (always with Jenny's boyfriend watching), Jenny told us that she had a booking for us. We both decided that we would wear short, thin cotton 'A' style skirts. We wanted to make sure that they would easily end up round our waists when we were upside down on the poles.

The booking was at a club that we'd never been to before; it looked a bit up-market and cost a fortune to get in, even for the girls. When we got there we were taken to a supervisor who showed us the pole and explained what each of our time slots would be, and where we could change. He also explained that we could mingle with the customers when not dancing.

After asking us our names (we gave false ones), he told us that he'd heard that our act was a little different to the other girls from the agency. Kailene smiled and pulled out the skirt that she would be wearing. She told him that the skirt was all that she would be wearing.

"Why a skirt, what's so special about that skirt? The other girls usually just wear a thong." He said, looking a bit puzzled and disappointed.

"No." Kailene said, "The skirt is the only thing that I'll be wearing."

The supervisor suddenly realised what she was saying and said, "You mean that you'll not be wearing anything underneath it. Sorry for seeming to be a bit thick, but we've never had any girls wearing JUST a skirt. That should make for an interesting evening." He turned to me and said, "You as well?"

I nodded then told him not to worry, when we are upside down on the pole, our inverted skirts are not long enough to cover our breasts. He laughed a little.

We sorted out the music and lighting (we wanted the lights over the pole turned off before we started so that we could remove our tops and wipe the pole clean and dry before we started), then he left us to get used to the place.

It was an hour before the first slot so we went to the changing room and dumped our bags. Then we went for a wander round. The place was quite smart, and the customers were all smartly dressed. Judging by the 50 pound notes that were being handed to waitresses we soon realised why students didn't go there.

We went back to the changing room and tossed a coin to see which of us would go first. Kailene won. We got changed into our little skirts and skimpy halter tops and carried our little towels that we knew we would need to dry the pole; and went and waited by the bar near the pole.

About 5 minutes later, Kailene's false name was called and she was on.

Kailene went on the little stage and while the lights were out she used her towel to wipe the pole and took her top off.

The lights came on, so did a couple of bright spotlights. They were so bright that I could see a little mole that Kailene has on the top of one thigh.

We both agree that the routine is a lot sexier with us wearing just a little skirt. When we are stood up we are decent (even if we are topless); but when we are upside down or our legs are spread wide, our pussies are there for the world to see. What we weren't expecting was for there to be spotlights that highlighted every detail of our pussies. I loved it.

The music started, and so did Kailene.

Kailene kept the audience spellbound and applauding for the next 10 minutes. Some were even throwing money at her. As she ended, the lights dimmed and Kailene collected the money and walked over to me.

About 15 minutes later my false name was called and I went up.

As I said, both our routines are similar and contain lots of the moves that you would expect; but the ones that I enjoy the most are: -

1.I start by doing a headstand against the pole then lowering my legs either side of the pole. I arch my back so that my pussy is right against the pole. I push up onto my hands and bend my knees so that my feet land on the ground. I then walk away from the pole in the crab position.

2.I put one foot on the pole, reach up and grab the pole with both my hands. Then I raise the other leg as high as it will go, effectively doing the sideways splits with both of my feet on the pole, I then spin round the pole. After a few seconds I lower the top leg and bend my knee round the pole and spin, letting go with my hands.

3.Another move that I really like is where I climb the pole; swing one leg up above me, then the other, leaving me upside down with my pubic bone resting against the pole. Next I lower my legs and cross them, gripping the pole with my upper thighs. I then let go of the pole with my hands, pushing myself into a spin, then stretch out so that my body is parallel to the ground. I slowly spin and descend with my pussy pressed against the pole.

4.The move that I thing I enjoy the most is where I climb the pole then rest it my right hip on the pole and spread my legs wide. I then slowly spiral down. I can adjust my descent by applying more or less grip with my hands. Apart for the obvious, I am able to watch the audience starting at me and my wide open pussy. Those lustful expressions gave me wet rushes.

5.I end the routine by crab walking up to the pole and rubbing my pussy up and down on the pole a few times then swinging my legs up into a handstand then on until they are on the ground and I can stand up.

As the lights dimmed I did a little curtsey then collected the money then went over to Kailene.

She hadn't bothered to put her top back on, I hadn't as well. We took our money back to the changing room and put it in our purses; then went for a wander round. We didn't get far before men wanted to talk to us. It was all very polite with none of the groping that I have had when working in topless bars, or even naked in pubs.

A few of the men asked us to pole dance again, but without the skirts. Our reply each time was that we would do it, but not without the management's approval. We thought no more about it, but an hour later the speakers told us that we were doing a repeat performance.

We both assumed that someone had spoken to the management, and when Kailene went on the stage and the lights went off, then back on, Kailene was totally naked.

She got a lot more applause this time; and more money thrown at her.

She stayed naked when she came back over to me. I got a bit jealous because she was naked and I wasn't, but it wasn't long before my false name was called out.

When the light when on I was naked too. It was the first time that I'd done my routine totally naked. When I wear a skirt I'm conscious of it all the time. Being totally naked is much better. I enjoyed that performance best. I could feel my wet pussy a lot more as I spread my legs and when I rubbed it against the pole.

When I'd finished I went back over to Kailene; and still naked, we went and put our money away, then went back to the main club area.

We had even more men wanting to talk to us and purve at us; but all very politely.

Things started to thin out and the supervisor found us and congratulated us for our superb performances. He gave us an envelope each and left.

We went to the changing room to get ready to leave, and to count our money. We each walked out of there with close to 500 pounds. We were VERY happy.

The next day I phoned Jenny and told her that we were ready for our next performance. She asked us what we had got up to at the club. The managed had phoned her to congratulate her for sending 2 amazing girls. He wanted us again the following week.

We performed at that club 3 more times before our exams started and we had to concentrate on them.

Exams!

After all the excitement during the first few weeks of the term we suddenly remembered that we had major exams coming up soon. We decided to concentrate on them so we didn't have much fun for a while. Having said that, I still have my part-time job, Kailene and I have our pole dancing, and we have our cheerleading practice once a week. I have meetings with Logan and Dan, and Dan is well pleased with the webcam – I take it to the cheerleading practice each week as well.

NEWPS Sports Day

After the exams ended, and with the Olympics being in England this year, NEWPS decided to have our own little Sports/Fun Day. After lots of discussions, and the fact that some of us didn't have any proper sports clothes, we all decided that we would paint some sports clothes on to us. Kailene and I decided to spend some of our hard earned pole dancing money and bought a load of body paint. It wasn't the same texture as the paint we'd got in Greece, but the shop assistant assured us that it would dry quickly, and stay on for quite a long time if we wanted it to.

We all gathered in the common area of Katie's and my dorm floor and got started. Some of the other girls that live on my floor thought that we were all crazy.

Brooklyn, Zoe and Leah all have some artistic talent, so they did the painting. It was difficult painting our pussies as we were permanently wet. Both Kailene and Katie had an orgasm as the paint brush tickled their pussies. We went through nearly 2 rolls of paper kitchen towels before we were all done.

We all had painted shorts on, some longer than others; but our tops were all different, ranging from halters to full T-shirts. I chose a halter top.

When we were all done, we walked as a group over to the sports field. We passed quite a few students and a few of them looked at us. Expressions ranged from confused, probably noticing that something looked odd, but not realising what; to amusement when they realised that it was paint that we were wearing.

Just before we set off I went back to my room and looked up at the webcam. On the assumption that Dan was watching me live, I told him that we were all going to the sports field to have a sports day. Shortly after we got there I saw Dan standing at the edge of the field with a video camera in his hand. I hoped that it had a good telephoto lens.

There's a big oval running track, marked in lanes, on the sports field. Ella took charge and organised us into 2 teams and we had 2 races of once round the track. I could feel my little puppies bouncing up and down. Poor Zoe's 'C's mush have been giving her hell.

After that Katie suggested that we have a hurdles race. The problem was that there were no hurdles. Kailene suggested that we use ourselves as hurdles. In 2 teams of four we stood in a line, about 25 feet apart. We then all bent at the waist in the same direction. The person at the back of each line then leap-frogged over the 3 in front; then ran to 25 feet in front of the person in the front of the line. When she bent over it was the cue for the now person at the back of the line to do the same.

This worked fine until Leah came to leap-frog over Brooklyn. Instead of leap-frogging he, she pushed a finger up into Brooklyn's pussy. That caught Brooklyn by surprise and she let out a little squeal. The hurdles race tuned into a finger fuck and move on race.

Next, Leah suggested the Pole Vault. Zoe reminded Leah that we didn't have any sports equipment with us. Leah said, "I'm sure that I could find a pole in Dan's trousers."

No one could think of any other sports that we could do out there (without risking damaging our clothes) so we decided to head for the sports halls, hoping that we could get on the badminton courts or something.

Unfortunately, the little old man who looks after the equipment wouldn't let us borrow any without our student ID cards. We tried to bribe him by sticking our tits in his face, but he still wouldn't budge.

Instead we decided to go for a walk round the campus.

The students bar is close to the sports filed and as we passed it we saw lots of crates of empty beer bottles and barrels. Brooklyn had an idea and told us to each get an empty bottle. We went back to the sports field and Brooklyn explained our next event. We all lined up with the beer bottles on the floor in front of us. Brooklyn told us where the finishing line was. We then had to get the beer bottle over the finishing line without touching it with our hands or mouths. The only exception being that if it fell over we could stand it back up.

Ella looked a little confused, but as soon as Sarah squat down over the bottle she grinned and squat down over her bottle. There were a few moans of pleasure as we each impaled ourselves on the bottles. Then came the hard part; standing up and walking with the bottle sticking out of our pussies.

None of us made it in one go, but Leah made it in two. My bottle fell out twice. I was just way too wet; my pussy muscles didn't really stand a chance.

Dan was still lurking nearby with his video camera. I'm sure that he could sell that video for a fortune.

We took the bottles back then went for the walk.

We got a few people staring at us and even had 2 guys following us for a while. We didn't have any problems with security. I guess that when they saw us on the security cameras we looked like we had clothes on.

We even went off campus, out onto the public streets, without any problems; but soon after it started raining and we got a bit cold; so we headed back to Katie's and my dorm. We had fun in the showers getting the paint off, well most of it; some didn't want to budge.

End of Year Parties

Straight after our last exam, the end of year parties started. All 8 of us decided that we were going to go to one of them dressed only in the body paint. Each of us decided what costume we wanted paining on, and we had a great time painting each other. That was the best of the parties, even the walking back to our dorms the next morning was fun (apart from the bad heads).

To be continued.......