Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept on doing all this, sometimes lifting my butt right off the table.

I felt another orgasm building, but this was different; it was weird, but nice. Something that I'd never felt before. All of a sudden I started cumming. Again, it was different; as well as my whole body jerking and having spasms, waves of pleasure seemed to be going through my brain.

I just couldn't keep still. I was sitting up, then collapsing down, all while my arms and legs were jerking all over the place. And what's more, I was giggling, silly little girl giggles. I was totally out of control.

The more Justin did what he was doing to me, the more I threw myself about. Even when Justin stopped, I just kept on giggling and jerking and having spasms. I had totally lost control of my body. It was so weird -- but wonderful.

I have no idea how long it went on for. When it eventually started to pass, I started thinking,

"What the fuck just happened to me?"

It was the most wonderful experience that I had ever had. I looked at Justin; all I could think to say was,

"Thank you, thank you so much."

Justin just smiled at me and said,

"You are so welcome."

I took a while to be able to get up. When I did I slowly walked to the showers, thanking everyone at Clover Massage as I went.

The journey in the minibus back to the university was over quickly as we all told each other about our experiences and we were back at the admin centre before we knew it.

Day 2

During the minibus ride there we were all talking about our experiences the previous day. Both Emily and Young Sara both thanked us for inviting them, they both said that they'd had an amazing time and were really looking forward to the day ahead.

When we arrived at the exhibition hall we went to put our names against the time slots. I saw that both Emily's and my name were already in the 2 afternoon slots. I wondered about Emily's name being there and made a mental note to talk to her about it.

Toys-4-Us

This was a single girl's paradise; all those toys and the choice of which ones that we could try were heaven.

They had a small bed in the middle of their area and we were expected to try-out the toys that we selected on that bed, while anyone passing watched us. They had a man standing by to explain anything that we didn't understand, or to show us how anything worked if it wasn't that obvious.

They had some of those Magic Wand things. Wow, they really do make making yourself cum easy.

Another good thing about that company was that they told me that if I went back there at the end of day 3 I would get one of their top toys for free.

Pink Pleasure

This is a company that makes fucking machines (machines that fuck you). We were there to demonstrate some of them. The designers of some of the machines have an amazing imagination. All the ones that I saw could be categorised into two groups; those that the girl can control, and those that the girl is strapped down and she has no control over what is being done to her.

I have to say that I prefer the latter category. There's something about not having control that really turns me on. Having said that I did like a couple of the bicycles that they had; one was an exercise bike and the other was a road bike. I can just see myself in a gym peddling away with a dildo going in and out of my pussy; and the thought of peddling a bike round the university or into town while a dildo is coming up and down though the saddle is another dream of mine.

If you remember reading about my babysitting holiday in Greece you will remember the CFM (Cycle Fucking Machine). They had one of those as well. Seeing that brought back some nice memories.

During my time at Pink Pleasure I was strapped to 5 different machines and got fucked to dozens of orgasms, right there in their display area.

There was one time when a machine was rapidly bringing me to about my third orgasm on that machine that I decided that I had to stop. Unfortunately, the man who was looking after me got talking to someone and didn't hear me asking him to switch it off. I was dripping with sweat (never mind my dripping pussy) and nearly passed out before he finally heard me.

Another machine that I have to mention is the Sybian that they had. I even asked them how much it was because I would just love to have one of those on the floor in my dorm room. It would be amazing just to go to my room, kneel either side of it and turn all the stress of the day into orgasmic pleasure.

Acme Pharmaceuticals

On the second day's session at Acme Pharmaceuticals I was met by a man in a white coat who asked me if I was ready for another exhausting session. I grinned at him and said,

"Yeah it was good; I hope that you've got the same guys round the back."

"Yes we have, if you'd like to get on the table I'll get the cream." He said.

I settled myself on the table ready for the expected marathon session. As I lay there I looked round, the audience to watch me get fucked was much bigger.

The man re-appeared, opened the 'Q' tube and squeezed about an inch onto my index finger. I looked up at him and said,

"Is that all? I put three times that much on yesterday."

"Okay," he said, and squeezed another 2 inches on. "Rub that on, and as soon as it starts to work hold your hand up and I'll give you the other cream."

It didn't take long for it to start working and I held my hand up. Again he put a 1 inch strip on my finger. I kept my hand up and looked at him. He put 2 more inches on.

I nearly wrote that the second cream stopped me from cumming there and then, but it didn't, all it did was slow me down for a few seconds. I looked up at the man and told him that he's better get the studs out there quick.

My first orgasm was just as I saw the 2 huge cocks walking over to me.

They didn't waste any time. One of them pulled me down the table so that my pussy was right at the edge, and rammed his cock straight into me.

The second 2 hour threesome went quickly, leaving me totally knackered. When the 2 finally finished with me we got a round of applause from the audience.

Ropes-R-Us

This went a bit slow. A couple of men and one butch looking woman were chosen to tie me up. They were nowhere near as good as the Ropes-R-Us staff and they thought that they could tie the ropes so tight that it was hard to breathe.

The talking in the minibus didn't last long, and most of us slept most of the journey back. I did manage to talk to Emily a bit; she explained that she too was taking part in an Acme Pharmaceuticals experiment because of her PGAD.

Day 3

I smiled to myself when I saw Emily's and my name were already in the 2 afternoon slots.

Latex Wear

Fortunately I didn't get to this one until day 3. I had a rough idea what to expect and I wasn't disappointed. I'd never fancied wearing restrictive rubber clothes so I'd never tried it.

They had all sorts of latex clothing that I had to try on and pose for a photographer. I was surprised by how thin it felt. If it wasn't for the tightness it would have been like the latex paint that we used in Greece.

The one thing that I did like was a pair of latex knickers. The thing about these knickers was that they had a built-in vibrator. From the outside they just looked like any other pair of rubber knickers but they certainly were different on the inside.

Party Wear

This was very much as I expected too. We had to model their clothes. Okay, they had some really nice; and revealing clothes, but they were no use to a girl who now goes to parties and clubbing naked. What I saw was something to put in the back of my mind for when my circumstances change.

Acme Pharmaceuticals

When I got there a man in a white coat was already waiting for me. He ushered me onto the couch and asked me to hold my hand out. As he gave me 4 inches of the cream I asked him if he was trying to get me to have a heart attack while I was getting fucked. He assured me that that wouldn't happen.

He also told me that they had 3 male porn stars waiting for me.

"Bloody hell," I thought, "if I'm not going to die of a heart attack I'm going to get fucked to death."

I certainly wasn't disappointed when the third porno stud came out. His cock was longer and thicker than the other 2. I was in heaven as the 3 of them had their way with me. I was till wanting more after all 3 of them had cum inside me.

As they left me we got a huge round of applause from the audience.

The man in the while coat come over to me and asked me to confirm that I could have gone on for longer. I asked him if he'd got anymore studs out the back. He smiled and said,

"I think that we've collected quite a lot of data from you young lady. Thank you very much for taking part in the experiment."

"It was MY pleasure." I said as I headed for the showers.

Clover Massage

Justin was there to meet me and asked me if I was looking forward to another 'session'.

"You bet!" I said as we walked to the table.

Justin didn't disappoint me. I felt really relaxed and totally knackered after he'd finished with me. It was a wonderful way to end the Sex Trade Fair.

The End of the Show

Well, not quite the end it. After a quick shower I joined the other girls as we went to get our free sex toy from Toys-4-Us. We were all too knackered to open them and went to the minibus.

In the minibus on the way back to St. Damian's we decided to rate each company. Latex Wear, Party Wear and XXX Magazine were all at the bottom of the list, and Acme Pharmaceuticals were at the top with Clover Massage second.

Shortly after that things went quiet and most of us fell asleep.

The next morning I decided to open the free toy. By the size of the box that they'd given us I thought that there may be 2 or 3 toys inside. There wasn't, only 1, but 1 that has multiple purposes.

The main part is a hollow, ribbed rubbery tube about 8 inches long and 1.5 inches diameter. One end has a sort of fastener to hold one of the other parts in. The other end has a strange type of rubber ball, slightly bigger than the diameter of the tube.

There are 4 inserts for the tube.

The first 2 are vibrators, one remote controlled, and the other a conventional one. I was a little puzzled by the remote control as it has 3 different controls on it. Instead of reading the instructions I decided to assemble the thing and try it inside me.

The first control controls the speed of the vibrator. When I turned the second control a bit I got one hell of shock -- literally. The thing gave me a mild electric shock. I turned it up a bit more and the shock was stronger. I experimented and discovered that I could just take the strongest shock without screaming.

The third control gave me another shock -- not electric. When I first turned it I felt something happen, but I wasn't sure what. It took another couple of turns for me to realise that something was growing inside me.

I wanted to know what was happening and tried to pull the thing out of me. My pussy was well lubricated by then so it should have come out easily, but it wouldn't budge.

I admitted defeat and read the instructions leaflet. That told me that I had to use the third insert to deflate the balloon. It's a bar about a quarter inch in diameter and the length of the dildo. When you push it inside the dildo it releases a valve and the balloon deflates.

The fourth insert is a bit like a 'C' string attachment. It's a colourful butterfly shape that just about covers my pubic bone like a thong front.

I phoned round some of the others. All were in various stages of discovering what our new toys can do.

The Dares

=======

We've been a bit too busy to do any dares, but we still keep threatening each other. I'm thinking of daring one of the others to go to a supermarket, find a man and take him into the toilets and get him to cum all over her face. After that she'll have to walk round the isles shopping and then go through the checkout.

I can't decide who to give this dare to.

Dan -- The Thesis on Voyeurism

======================

I keep forgetting that the webcam is still set-up in my room and running 24 x 7. Last week Dan phoned me to arrange a meet to give me my fee. When we met he told me that he'd got some great footage at the Sex Trade Fair. He wouldn't tell me how he knew about us being there.

One amusing little incident, I was in the restaurant one day and walked behind a couple of guys looking at a laptop when I overheard one of them say,

"It's her, I'm sure it is."

My ears perked up and I looked at the laptop screen; I saw what looked like my dorm room. I let it pass, thinking that I should phone Dan and ask him if he'd given the IP address to anyone.

The 2 were still there when I'd finished eating so I put my tray in the rack and went and stood in front of them. When they looked up I smiled and said,

"I look better in the flesh don't I?"

They went red in the face as I smiled again, tweaked my nips then walked off.

Later that day I phoned Dan. He promised that he hadn't given the IP address out, but he told me about an App that he'd come across. Apparently you can enter a range of IP addresses and it will query each address to see if it's a web cam. It will then access each webcam to see what it is seeing.

I got a bit wet when I realised that the App must be circulating the university. I wondered how many guys had watched me in my room naked, or jilling-off, or having a 69 with one of my girlfriends.

NEWPS

=====

The only official business was the 2 first year girls. Oh, and of course Rosaline.

We all agreed that Young Sara and Emily are ideal candidates to join NEWPS. They've both proved that they are up for almost anything. The subject of Emily's PGAD was raised. At first everyone said that they wished that they had the same problem, but Kailene said that there were times that it would be embarrassing having an orgasm. She asked us what we'd feel like if we were in the middle of an oral exam and one hit us. Leah giggled and said that she's love to cum when she's giving a blowjob.

"Not that kind of oral exam Leah." Kailene said.

"What would happen if you had an orgasm while you were driving down the motorway at 70 miles per hour?" Kailene added.

"Okay," I said, "how about we get Emily to tell us about some of her experiences?"

Zoe suggested that I arrange a meeting and ask them if they wanted to apply to join NEWPS, then give them 1 of those application forms to fill in.

"How the hell are we going to haze them?" Brooklyn asked. "They've already done just about everything that we had to do."

Kailene suggested a bukkake session; she didn't think that we'd have any problem getting a few dozen men to shoot their loads all over Emily and Young Sara.

Ella asked about medical examinations. Everyone agreed that they'd have to submit to one of those. I agreed to find someone to do that.

We all agreed to try to come up with more ideas.

Everyone likes Rosaline, but the problem is that she isn't a university student and that she's not old enough. It was agreed that we wouldn't ask Rosaline to apply, but would happily invite her to take part in anything that we thought appropriate.

Under the A.O.B. Leah told us about what she's read about the St. Damian's Netball League and asked us if we would consider entering a team. There were a few jokes about a team of naked girls entering, and Zoe said that it could be interesting if we won the league and were expected to play against teams from other universities.

Kailene asked if there were any men's teams in the league. Leah didn't know.

We took a vote and decided to enter a team. Leah would handle all the admin.

Then we had to decide what we would call the team. We settled on 'The NEWPS Bouncers."

*

More to cum later.