Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took the 2 girls for a shower then put them to bed. They both needed some sleep.

Medical

---------

I delivered the webcam to Tom (the doctor) the day before the first medical, and checked with Tom that everything was set.

At the appointed time I went with Emily to the place that Tom had told me.

I knocked on the door and waited. When the doctor shouted for us to go in I opened the door and saw Tom sat at the desk looking very professional, right down to him keying something into the PC that was on the desk.

The room was in the medical school wing and was an actual examination room that was used for training purposes (Tom told me that last bit when I phoned him later that day to thank him). The room was bigger than any doctor's room that I have ever been into, probably to accommodate watching students.

"Good morning ladies, you must be Emily and Amy, the 2 NEWPS girls, my name's Doctor Tom Smith, have a seat, I'll be with you in a minute." Tom said.

In true doctor's style he kept us waiting for that minute or so.

"Right, sorry about that. Amy, you're here for your annual check-up, and Emily you're here for the full examination right? As agreed with NEWPS, these examinations are being recorded for training purposes. I assume that both of you are happy with that?"

We both nodded.

"The other thing that NEWPS has agreed to is that the examinations be observed by one of the groups of students that has reached this stage in their studies. Again I assume that both of you are happy with that?"

Before we could answer the doctor got up and went and opened the door and said,

"Ladies and gentlemen, please come in."

In walked 3 young men and 2 young women; all were wearing white coats and carrying clipboards. 2 of them had stethoscopes round their necks. They went and stood at the side of the room

The doctor turned to the students and said,

"These 2 ladies are here for private medical examinations. Both they and their sponsors have agreed that you be present to observe the procedure. You may ask questions, but keep them to a minimum, and I may ask any of you to help with the examinations."

The doctor turned to us and said,

"Emily, I'm sure that you're a little nervous so we'll do your examination first then you can relax while I examine Amy. Before we get to the physical I have a form on the computer that needs to be completed. I'll read out the questions if you'll give me the answers please? Okay?"

Emily nodded and Tom started asking the questions, starting with questions like name, date of birth, age etc. Then the questions got more personal.

"Do you smoke?"

"No."

"Do you use any sort of illegal drugs?"

"No."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No."

"Do you masturbate?"

"Yes."

"What method do you use, manual stimulation or with objects."

"Both."

"What objects do you use?"

"Vibrators and dildos."

"Anything else?"

"Like what?"

"Vegetables, bottles or other solid domestic objects?"

Emily blushed.

"I use carrots and cucumbers occasionally."

"When did you last menstruate?"

"Ten days ago."

"When did you last have vaginal sex with a man?"

"2 days ago."

"When did you last have oral sex with a man?"

"Yesterday."

"When did you last have oral sex with a woman?"

"This morning."

"Are you taking any prescription medication at the moment?"

"No."

"Do you have, or have had, any medical conditions?"

"Yes, I used to suffer from Miliaria Profunda and currently suffer from Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder."

Tom turned to the students and briefly told them what the 2 dis-orders are; then told them to read-up on them.

"Your PGAD may make this examination a little difficult for you but I'm sure that by now you have got used to problems like this. When did you last wear clothes?"

"About 2 months ago."

"Right," the doctor said, "we'll move on to a couple of basics."

The doctor then got Emily's height and weight.

"Now I need to see how flexible you are and how you respond to doing some basic exercising. Please got and stand in front of the students and turn to face me." The doctor said.

The doctor then got Emily to do a few exercises which included her bending at the waist with her butt to the students. This exposure triggered her first orgasm of the session and her face was visibly contorted as she tried to suppress the moans and shakes. I watched the student's faces as it happened, all looked a little surprised and 2 of the men had slight grins on their faces and growing bulges in their trousers.

After giving Emily time to regain her composure the doctor called her over and told her that he was going to check her heart and lungs. With her taking deep breaths the doctor used his stethoscope all over her upper torso. Her little nipples looked as hard as rocks.

"Heart rate a little elevated, but not more that I would expect under the circumstances." The doctor said, "Sit down and I'll check your blood pressure."

When that was done Emily was told to go and lie on the examination couch. This was raised at the head end so that Emily could see what was happening. The bottom of the couch was facing the student doctors and as the doctor was entering something on his PC I saw Emily have another orgasm as the student doctors watched her.

I looked up, saw the webcam and another camera and smiled. Both were over the lower half of the couch.

After a couple of minutes the doctor stood up and walked over to Emily.

"Right Emily, I need to check you over to make sure that you have no irregularities."

With that he started touching her up (sorry, there must be a medical term for that), starting at her head. He went right down her body but missing out her breasts and pussy. He even got her to turn over and checked her spine.

When he was touching the inside of the thighs Emily had another one. The doctor backed off and patiently waited. As she had that one her legs slid open a bit and stayed open when she was back to normal.

Next the doctor went to her breasts. Just before he started he warned her and told her to try to relax. He prodded, squeezed and pressed, just like my real doctor does when he's checking my breasts. When he squeezed her erect nipples Emily came again. The doctor apologised and backed off until a very red faced Emily calmed down.

"Emily," the doctor said, "so far so good, the next part is the pubic, vaginal and rectal areas. I realise that your PGAD will make this very difficult for you. We can proceed in one of two different ways; the first choice is for me to stop every time that you have an orgasm; or I can keep going and only stop when you tell me. Obviously, the first way will prolong the examination."

"Please just go for it doctor; I'll let you know if I need you to stop. That's if I haven't passed-out, it wouldn't be the first time. Emily said.

"Well if you do stop breathing Emily, you're in the best place to get quickly revived." The doctor said jokingly.

No one laughed.

The doctor told Emily to put her calves on the stirrups while he put some rubber gloves on.

Emily watched him finish, looking over to the students, then back to the doctor. She knew that she was in for a hard time and her face showed it.

As soon as the doctor touched her bald pubic bone Emily started cumming. He quickly completed examining that area then moved on to her vaginal area, opening her outer labia and having a good look; then inspecting and squeezing her clitoris.

He then backed off and stood there waiting for her to regain some sort of composure.

That done, the doctor picked up a speculum and turned to the students and said,

"At this point I would normally use some lubrication, but in this case none is required, the patient had adequate natural lubrication."

He turned back to Emily and held up the speculum for her to see as he opened it to the maximum, then closed it again. That sight was enough to start Emily again. This time it was a strong one and Emily's body started shaking.

As soon as the speculum touched her vagina Emily gave a loud gasp, arched her back, and then passed out. The doctor turned to the students and said,

"Would one of you check her vitals please, I need to complete this examination and now would appear to be a good time."

One on the male students came over and put a finger on the side of her neck then turned to the doctor and nodded.

"Right then, let's proceed."

The doctor inserted the speculum, opened it wide and, with the help of a little torch, had a good look inside Emily. This time though, he was doing a running commentary to the students. He then invited them, one at a time to come and have a look, asking each of them what they were looking for.

The fifth one was just looking inside Emily when she started to come round. She saw him and started to cum again. This time she didn't pass out.

The doctor eased the speculum out as the student returned to the others.

"Very good Emily, everything is in good working order in there. Normally at this point in a NEWPS sponsored examination I have to stimulate the young lady to check that she is capable of multiple orgasms, but with you Emily I do not need to do that. We'll move straight on to the rectal examination. When you're ready, please turn over onto your hands and knees."

Emily calmed down then got into the required position.

"Spread your knees a little more please Emily." The doctor said then turned to the students and said,

"Lubrication is always required for this procedure."

He then dipped his finger into a jar and rubbed what he scooped out round Emily's anus, slowly sliding his finger inside. Ignoring Emily's gasp he moved his finger round for about a minute then removed it.

"That's it Emily, under the circumstances I think that you have done well. It's interesting to see that anal stimulation didn't trigger an orgasm. I'll have to research that fact a little more.

There's just one more thing that I need you to do, please take one of those jars to the toilet and get me a mid-flow urine sample."

Emily slowly climbed down, picked up a jar and left the room.

"Right Amy, your turn, the annual check-up is just a physical so please can you climb up onto the couch?"

My examination went in a similar way to Emily's until the doctor got to my pubic bone. I didn't cum. I didn't cum until the doctor squeezed my clitoris.

Just as I was calming down, Emily returned with a jar containing yellow pee. When she put it down on the table the doctor thanked her and told her that she was done and that she did well.

I managed to not cum while the doctor completed his internal examination of me, but when the students came over one by one and practiced inserting a speculum. Then started probing around inside me I just couldn't hold back any longer; I came quite loudly and the male student had to stand back and wait until I'd calmed down.

After they'd all examined my insides the doctor then told me that I had to prove that I could still have multiple orgasms. To help with that he produced one of those magic wands and asked for one of the students to come and use it on me. All 3 of the male students stepped forward and the doctor had to decide which one went first.

I say first because each one of the 5 students brought me to an orgasm with that wand. I have to say that the female students were the best; they just knew what I needed.

After giving me a couple of minutes rest I had the rectal examination then was sent to fill the jar with a sample of my urine.

As we walked out of the building Emily asked me if the doctor and students had done to her what they did to me. When I told her that they had she was visibly embarrassed.

She then asked if the examination was 'for real', or just a set-up. I told her that the video would probably get used by medical students all over the country for years to come.

Leah had volunteered to keep Young Sarah occupied while Emily's medical was taking place so that she wouldn't know what to expect. As a reward Leah was to accompany Young Sara for her medical. I saw them walking to the building as we left, but I easily managed to keep them apart.

We went straight to my dorm room, opened up the webcam window and watched Young Sara's and Leah's medicals. Both Emily and I noticed that the 5 students were different students. I told Emily that there were obviously more than 5 students on that course.

Sold as Slaves

-----------------

Zoe had arranged the auction for a Saturday morning (lunch time). She'd done a good job of advertising it (although I never saw any flyers or posters) because about 30 people turned up.

As people entered the room she handed them a copy of the 'terms and conditions'.

They read: -

1.All bids must be in multiples of £5.

2.The girl will become the 'slave' of the highest bidder until 18:00 the following day.

3.The girl has the right to refuse any instruction that would endanger her wellbeing.

4.The girl has the right to refuse to take part in any sex act.

5.The girl must not be taken outside the city boundary and must not be instructed to perform any sexual act in public.

6.The successful bidder is not to share the girl with anyone else without her consent.

7.Each girl will be accompanied by a naked female chaperone to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the girl; and that the bidder adheres to the 'terms and conditions'.

8.The successful bidder will be expected to provide food and drink for his slave and her chaperone.

9.Failure to adhere to the above will terminate the agreement immediately with no refund of any part of the bid paid.

Zoe then told everyone that if they were not happy with the terms and conditions they were to leave right then. Of course, no one left.

Leah brought the 2 slaves in to the room. Both were naked, had their hands tied behind their backs and were wearing dog collars with leads attached.

Zoe told both slaves to climb onto a table and the bidders were told that they had 5 minutes to inspect the merchandise, but told not to touch. Both slaves were standing with their feet about shoulder width apart and Emily was already cumming.

When the 5 minutes were up Zoe told Emily to climb down and Leah took her to the side of the room.

The bidding for Young Sara started. Amazingly it got to £165 quite quickly and finished at £205. Zoe told Young Sara to climb down and her lead was given to the highest bidder -- Jake.

Katie had volunteered to be Young Sara's chaperone, and the 3 of them left the room with Young Sara having a big grin on her face.

Emily was told to get back up on the table and the bidding started. Emily was sold for £255 to Zak who led her out of the room with Brooklyn.

This is what Katie later told us about Young Sara's day and a half as a slave: -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake led Young Sara back to his dorm room. When we got there the lead was taken off and her wrists were untied. Sara then had to clean Jake's tip of a room while he watched.

Things weren't all that bad for Young Sara, once she'd got the place cleaned up Jake phoned his mates and before long Young Sara was the star attraction at an impromptu party. Young Sara was given the honour of keeping everyone supplied with drinks. Everyone appreciated the naked waitress.

I (Katie) kept out of the way in the dorm's common room and checked with Young Sara every time that she came out for more bottles. She told me that she had been groped a few times, but nothing that she couldn't handle.

As the guys got more rowdy, Young Sara had to fend off more wandering hands but whenever I checked with her she told me that she was actually enjoying it. She said that she could get the guys to do whatever she asked them.

About midnight Young Sara hadn't been out for more bottles so I went to check on her. I found her riding Jake's cock with about half a dozen guys watching. When I caught her eye I mouthed,

"Are you okay?"

She smiled at me and nodded so I went and pinched a blanket out of someone's empty room and curled up on the sofa in the common room.

When I woke up it was light so I went to check on Young Sara. She was fast asleep, draped over Jake. I shut their door and helped myself to some coffee in the common room.

Jake and Young Sara emerged just before noon and I followed then to the showers. Young Sara certainly looked happy, and by the sounds coming from the shower stall, she was enjoying herself.

It was obvious that Young Sara was in no danger so I checked with her to see if she was okay on her own. She was, so I left them to it and went back to my room.

Young Sara later told me that she'd been fucked by all the guy's at the party, and loved every minute of it. She also told me that she'd been a little disappointed that the bukkake and blowjob session hadn't turned into a gangbang as well.

Brooklyn's report on Emily's day and a half as a slave: -

--------------------------------------------------------------

Zak led Emily to the uni café where he explained that he was a bit of a photography nerd and he intended to use Emily as his model. I (Brooklyn) was expecting an easy time chaperoning her.

After a quick visit to Zak's dorm room to collect a couple of cameras I had to follow them all over the university where Zak took dozens of photographs of her, some in some quite erotic poses; with and without the blindfolded, handcuffs, dog collar and lead .

That evening Zak took Emily in to town to show her off to his mates and get some photographs of her with them. Naturally, Emily had to stay naked all the time, apart from her heels, dog collar and lead, blindfold and with her wrists cuffed together behind her back.

Fortunately, Zoe had thought of a situation like this and when I phoned Leah and Amy they got the bus into town straight away and came straight to the pub. Emily was going to be watched-over by the 3 of us.

Poor Emily had to stand in amongst the group of young men, blindfolded, handcuffed and attached to Zak by the dog lead. I told Leah and Amy that I'd had to remind Zak that he was not to share Emily with anyone else without Emily's consent.

Now one of the things that trigger poor Emily's orgasms is being naked and being watched by men and that was exactly what was happening; albeit Emily couldn't see the men. Just hearing them so close and listening to their comments as Zak touched her naked body was enough make her cum and cum and cum. We were expecting her to pass out any minute, but somehow she managed to hang in there.

Zak's camera must have had a big memory card and Zak must have had spare batteries for it because the flash was going off every minute or so. He was talking photographs of Emily with every one of his mates, and getting them to take photographs of him with her. Every time that Emily looked like she was coming down from her high Zak would touch her pussy and she'd start up again.

About 10pm Zak and a couple of his mates took Emily to a Chinese restaurant. Us 3 chaperones decided to follow and had a meal at the other end of the restaurant from Emily and Zak. Fortunately Zak took Emily's cuffs and blindfold off and we watched her eat and drank quite a bit.

Zak cuffed Emily when they left the restaurant, but left the blindfold off, and we followed them back to Zak's dorm room. Zak's mates didn't go in, leaving just Zak and Emily on their own.

Emily came out of Zak's room a little later to go to the toilet and told us that she was going to be okay on her own with Zak so we left with me promising to be back at dawn.

When I got back to Zak's dorm in the morning there was no sign of life from anyone on the whole floor so I helped myself to some coffee and waited.

It was late morning when Zak emerged and went to the toilet. I quickly went to see Emily and she told me that she was fine and that I wouldn't be needed for the rest of the day; she was actually enjoying her time with Zak, saying that he reminded her of the guy that took her virginity while she was still at school.