Amy the Naive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,791 Followers

"Won't it be great?" he gushed.

"John – now is as good a time as any to bring this up. The 'illness' that I've had that has suspended our intimacy is chlamydia. How do you suppose I got that when I haven't had sex with anyone but you for the last four plus years?"

John was momentarily taken aback. "I don't know – maybe you have had sex with someone else and just won't admit it," he finally defensively replied.

In no uncertain terms, with a scowl on my face, I responded: "I assure you that, unlike you, I haven't fucked anyone else John; and in any event, I have my family and friends and business here in the U S. I'm not leaving to go live in Europe to follow your dream, especially when you're a cheater. It's time for a divorce."

We argued some, discussed some, I gave him the name of a clinic, and a contact there, where he could be tested for chlamydia, I brought out the pre-nup, and ultimately gave him an ultimatum.

"But they're expecting me to bring a wife with me, and I don't want to screw up my chances."

"Then I suggest that you bring one of your whores with you – I'm sure that you can find one that wants to live in Europe. However, if you don't go along with the divorce, strictly according to the pre-nup, then I'll cause a shit-storm with your potential new employer that you'll never recover from."

********

Things happened quickly after my little chat with John. Not necessarily in chronological order, over the next three weeks, a) he was offered the job as CEO of XYZ and told to fly over first class with his wife and that he would be picked up at the airport and brought to his new palatial condo, and to ship everything that he wanted to, and that he would be reimbursed for all of his expenses; b) my contact at the clinic told him that he did have chlamydia and gave him a treatment regime that she told him would be completely effective within two weeks and immediately effective for him not to infect anyone else; c) he quit his job at my father's company; and d) he signed the divorce papers with a split of assets (after deduction for his expenditures for his Barcelona trips and shipment of his possessions) according to the pre-nup with me buying out his small interest in our house.

As the last act of my relationship with John I had Benton drive John, the whore he was going to pass off as his wife, and me to the International Airport for his trip to Barcelona. Just outside of security I waved to John and his whore with a big smile on my face. As I turned and left I chuckled "He really is a dumb shit," as I pumped my fist in celebration.

**********

The morning after John left, I was awakened by Bryce eating my cunt. "God I love your pussy," he mumbled between slurps shortly before I orgasmed. When I came down he had an evil look on his face. "Don't tell me that your fat hog is hard again; my God, you fucked me three times last night and my pussy is sore as hell."

"You shouldn't be too sore since once was in your ass," Bryce chuckled.

Who is Bryce? He was a guy with the big cock that I mentioned earlier who I dated in college before I met John. He now is the first baseman for our city's MLB (Major League Baseball) team, and who doesn't have to report to the stadium until five in the afternoon. He's almost as rich as I am.

"You bastard," I sneered, "as long as I'm on top and can control penetration by that weapon that you call your cock."

After I mounted Bryce and he grabbed my tits, I was just about to start riding him cowgirl when my cell phone rang.

"Ignore it, Amy," he groaned as I shimmied my pussy on his cock. However when I saw the caller ID I had to answer.

"Sorry Bryce, baby; this is too delicious; it won't take long – I'll keep your cock buried and you can squeeze my nipples to your heart's content," I groaned in reply.

"Hello," was my stellar greeting, interrupted by a moan as Bryce pinched my nipples.

"Hi, Amy – this is John. Have you heard anything from Alejandro Serra or XYZ, S. A.?"

"Of course not –- oooooh fuck," I replied, the "oooooh fuck" under my breath as Bryce flicked my clit. "Why do you ask?"

"Because no one was here to pick us up at the airport, when we took a cab to the residence someone else was living there and had no knowledge of XYZ, S. A., and I can't find the websites for Alejandro's company or XYZ anymore, and some other company is in their office and says that they have been for three years."

"Not my fucking problem," I grumbled into the phone as I pushed the red button, dropped it on the bed, and proceeded to fuck Bryce's brains out.

In our post-coital bliss Bryce chortled "What was that fucking phone call about?"

"Oh, just my cheating ex-husband starting to realize that his dream had been shattered, just like my dream of a faithful husband had been. I wonder if he'll have enough money left to return to the U. S. before his visa expires, or if he'll ever figure out that neither he nor I ever had an STD," I chuckled.

Although somewhat puzzled Bryce cackled "Sounds like you're not someone to mess with."

"No, but I am someone to fuck. If I can suck you hard again will you make another sperm deposit in my sore pussy bank?" I snickered as I reached for his hog and stuffed it into my mouth.

amyyum
amyyum
1,791 Followers
12