Amy the Nurse's Aide Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peter_
Peter_
542 Followers

"No, Amy, I definitely wouldn't want that," but he really didn't care at this moment, he just wanted to cum anyway possible. "I just want you to, well you know"

"No Bill I don't, tell me, what do you want?" she teased some more.

"Amy, please! You know what I want." It was becoming obvious she was going to make him beg.

"I want you to tell me."

She won, "Amy, please make me cum, please."

"There, that wasn't so hard was it? But Bill I don't think you know what you want. Besides, I think you're so horny your let any woman get you off, even that old hag of a nurse that works here in the afternoon, wouldn't you?"

"No Amy, I want you to make me cum, really I do, please!"

"Bill, yesterday I wanted to make you cum and you said no. I want to make you cum today too, but I'm worried that you'll regret it afterwards. I think you're just so horny you may not be thinking straight. And I don't want to be responsible for any remorse on your part, so here is what we're going to do. When I first get her tomorrow we'll talk. You think about it until then and if before we start you tell me that you still want me to make you cum, I'll give you a surprise you will never forget, okay?" And with that she covered him up.

"Oh Amy, I won't regret it, I promise. I really want you to make me cum, really. Please. I can't wait until tomorrow. You have me so turned on. I need you to make me cum, please don't do this" he was begging and she was loving it!

"No Bill, we're going to do it my way or not at all. Also, I've been waiting to tell you this, but tomorrow is the last time I can come here. The following day I leave for college across the state. So I'm afraid It will be our last time together. If you had let me make you cum yesterday it could have happened three times, now tomorrow will be our only chance. So you think about that before our talk and be sure what you want."

"NO! Amy, please. At least if you make me cum now we could have twice. Please don't leave me like this. I really have a bad case of blue balls now."

She smiled that pretty, wicked smile at him and said "Yes, I know." Then she turned and walked across the room, opened the door and left.

"Amy, AMY, AMY PLEASE" he called after her, but she never paused or turned back. He damn near wept. She had made it so he would not be able to think of anything else until she returned tomorrow. And the blow job she had given him would probably haunt him he rest of his life!

Bill's cock was twitching and pulsing. He had the worst case of blue balls of his life. He had to be ready when Amy arrived tomorrow, not getting his rocks off was simply not an option.

To be continued...

Peter_
Peter_
542 Followers
12