Amy Visits UK

Story Info
Daughter is just like her mother.
2k words
4.29
33.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tetherer
tetherer
34 Followers

My name is Mike and I am sat in the reception at the Hilton Hotel, close to the NEC on the outskirts of Birmingham. I'm a British businessman in my mid fifties and I am waiting for Amy, who is the daughter of George and Denise with whom I had a threesome in Curacao about two years ago. Denise contacted me a couple of weeks ago to tell me that her twenty-five year old daughter was making her first visit to England and asked me to spend a day showing her the local sights.

As I smiled to myself thinking back to that night in Curacao, a young lady walked towards me. She had fiery red hair and I instantly recognised this younger version of Denise. She was dressed in a loose smock top cut just low enough to reveal a tantilising amount of cleavage. I could see that she had inherited an ample bosom from her mother. Jeans and white trainers completed her outfit.

I stood and walked over towards her then extended my hand to greet her. Amy shook my hand and leaned in to kiss me on both cheeks.

"You must be Amy," I said then added, "You are a beautiful young lady."

She blushed and replied, "Thank you, Mike, I've heard a lot about you from Mom."

We walked out of the hotel to my car and I opened the door for her. As I stood behind Amy, I could see that she was a little overweight but her taut bottom looked fine in her tight jeans. I drove to Stratford upon Avon with the intention of showing her around the Shakespeare Museum. During the journey, Amy told me more about herself and her work. She had moved from the Midwest to New Jersey about six months ago to take up a new job with Continental Airlines. Her boyfriend stayed behind and she had only seen him twice since she moved across country.

After showing her around the Museum, I took her to an old fashioned tea room for a light lunch then we decided to take a walk along the banks of the river Avon. As we strolled along on a sunny afternoon, I felt Amy's hand reach for mine. I turned my head to look at her and she smiled then squeezed my hand.

"Can I take you to dinner tonight?" I asked.

"That would be great," she replied.

We took a river cruise before returning the hotel for Amy to shower and change her clothes. As I live only a few miles from the NEC, I went home to change for our evening out. I stepped into the shower and I started to think of Amy. My cock started to harden as I imagined her naked body and I gently stroked myself. My thoughts drifted back to my night with her parents and I wondered if Amy was available tonight.

Just then, I heard my cell phone buzz and I stepped out of the shower and quickly dried my hands before answering it.

"Hi, Mike, it's Denise," I heard her say.

"Hi, Denise, good to hear from you," I replied.

"I have just had a call from Amy, she enjoyed her day out and she is very excited about dinner tonight."

"Glad she enjoyed our visit to Stratford Upon Avon."

"Mike, please don't tell her about Curacao," Denise said.

"Of course not, your secret is safe with me, Denise."

"Thanks, Amy is really excited about tonight!" she replied then the line went dead.

I dried myself and moved to the bedroom to get dressed as my erection started to fade. I slipped on a pair of black boxers then a casual shirt and black trousers with a pair of casual shoes. As I drove to the hotel, I thought about Denise's parting words and wondered if Amy was ready to spend the night with me.

I sat in the hotel reception waiting for Amy. She stepped out of elevator and walked towards me. She looked absolutely stunning with her long red hair hanging loose on her shoulders. Amy was wearing a low cut top, which was modest but showed some cleavage, and a mini skirt with white high heels.

I stood as she approached me and leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. I noticed she was wearing just a little make-up and her perfume was intoxicating. I took hold of her hand and we walked to my car. Her skirt rode up as she sat in the car but Amy made no effort to adjust it. I was rewarded with a view of her large firm thighs as we drove to a country pub.

We had an enjoyable meal then Amy reached across the table and placed her hand over mine.

"Mike, It's been a fantastic day," she whispered with a tear in her eye then added, "I don't want to be alone tonight."

"Amy, I have really enjoyed your company," I replied.

As we walked to my car, Amy turned to me and said, "I meant what I said, will you stay over with me tonight?"

"I would be happy to stay over," I replied then added, "Are you sure?"

Amy leaned in and we shared a passionate kiss.

"Let's go back to the hotel, please," she said with a huge smile on her face.

As we walked in to the hotel, I slipped my hand around her waist and guided her to the elevator. We were alone in the elevator as we rose to the third floor then walked hand in hand along the corridor to Amy's room. As soon as we were inside, she wrapped her arms around me and we shared a passionate kiss. Her tongue probed my mouth as my hands found her lovely firm round bum and stroked her cheeks.

Amy stepped back and smiled before pulling her top over her head revealing her bra straining to hold her large breasts. As I watched, she reached to the side of skirt then loosen the clasp and allowed it to fall the floor. She stood before me dressed in a matching bra and small panties. She looked beautiful and it had been so long since I had been with such a young lady.

She reached around and unclasped her bra before letting it fall seductively to expose her large boobs. Large white globes with light brown areolas and small pink nipples. As I gazed at the delightful breasts, I felt my penis start to grow and I saw her eyes look down at my crotch. Amy slid her panties off and stood naked before me. She stood for a few minutes allowing me to wallow in her beauty then she moved closer to me.

Amy started to unbutton my shirt then freed it from my trousers before slipping it off and discarding it on the floor. Her fingers lightly stroked my chest then she teased my nipples between her finger and thumb. As I looked into her eyes, I could see that feeling of lust in them. I felt her unbuckle my belt before she unzipped my fly then my trousers were around my ankles as I felt her hand rubbing my rock hard erection through my boxers.

I moved my arms around her and leaned in to nibble on her neck. Amy moaned as she slid my boxers down and her fingers wrapped around my throbbing penis. As we kissed, our tongues played with each other's and I felt her gently stroking me. Suddenly, she dropped down on her knees and her hand cupped my testicles as her tongue snaked across the tip of my raging hard-on.

"What a beautiful cock!" she said before taking the mushroom head into her mouth and sucking gently on it. Her tongue licked around the head as Amy gently squeezed my balls and ran her finger up my ass crack. I had great difficulty in holding back my orgasm as she worked on my throbbing rod. I ran my hands through her hair then moved my body back so my cock slipped out of her mouth.

"That was good, Amy," I said adding, "I don't want to cum just yet."

I took Amy by the hand and lead her over to the bed and we lay on the mattress. We kissed and my hand found one of her large globes. As I massaged her boob, I nibbled at her ear and could hear her heavy breathing. I kissed her neck then moved down to take one of her small nipples into my mouth whilst I tweaked the other one between my finger and thumb.

I licked her breast before taking as much as I could into my mouth and sucking on it. My finger and thumb teased the other nipple then I ran my hand down her body and let it rest on her belly button. As I looked down, I could see that Amy had opened her legs and I was able to see her neatly trimmed ginger pubes. My hand continued its journey until it rested on her mound as I continued to tease her large globe with my tongue and mouth. I could hear that her breathing had become more ragged and she arched her body as my hand rested on her mound with fingers dancing through her pubic hair.

Her hands clamped my head against her large breast as my finger slid along her thick damp pussy lips before it moved back up opening her slit. As my finger slid over her clitoris hood, I felt her body buck again and I took her hard nipple between my teeth biting gently. Amy opened her legs wider as she felt my finger start to enter her hot wet cunt and I sucked hard on her boob.

My finger found the sensitive spot on her vaginal wall and stroked it as my thumb teased her clitoris. Amy started panting as my finger tip grazed against her g-spot and my tongue lapped at her erect nipple. As my thumb touched her clitoris again, her body arched and her juices started to flow over my finger and on to my hand.

When Amy relaxed, I moved my finger out of her pussy and put it into my mouth.

"You taste wonderful," I whispered, "Do you want to try?"

She just smiled and I moved my finger to her mouth and she sucked enthusiastically on my digit.

"Mmmmm, I do taste good," she said before pushing me on to my back and sitting on my thighs.

Her fingers dipped into her soaking wet pussy before she wrapped them around my throbbing manhood. My cock seemed to grow even bigger as she stroked it then Amy manoeuvred herself closer to my dick and rubbed it up and down her slit. She reached over to bedside table and took a condom, which she rolled onto my cock. She lifted her body and impaled herself on my rock hard penis. She waited as her tight hole became accustomed to my cock then she started to raise and lower herself on my hard shaft.

I started to move with her and we were both panting. All too quickly, I could feel my orgasm building so I placed my hands on her large tits and tweaked her nipples then I felt her juices flowing freely. I filled the condom with hot cum then she collapsed on top of me.

We kissed again and I said, "Thank you, Amy."

"That was good," she replied, "I've always wanted to be with an older man." I felt her hand on my flaccid cock as she whispered, "When will you be ready to go again?"

"It may take a while for me to get hard again."

"Let me shower first, Mike."

She took the condom off my cock and I watched as she walked towards the bathroom. Her ample bottom swaying then she said, "Did you enjoy me as much as my Mom?"

Before I could reply, she stepped into the bathroom and closed the door.

tetherer
tetherer
34 Followers