Amy Watches

Story Info
Amy watches her husband with another woman.
2.4k words
4.48
40.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first she felt hurt. Crushed almost. She'd come home early to find her husband at home with another woman. She'd hoped to surprise him with a trip to the movies or something. They hadn't had much time together lately with her work schedule and him being out of town to attend an uncle's funeral.

She'd crept up the stairs, with a growing sense of dread as moans and wet sounds drifted down to her. Amy was stopped, outside their bedroom door, looking through at a woman pleasuring her husband.

She looked down at herself. Young and pretty she had an hourglass figure, C cup tits and had a natural Irish coloring. Pale, freckled and with lighter, almost strawberry blonde hair. She was taller than her sisters at 5'7.

There's nothing wrong with me! She growled in her mind.

They were in profile, at the edge of her bed. The midday light bathed them both, leaving nothing to the imagination. Ted was seated, his hand resting slightly on the top of the woman's head as she blew him. She was really sucking him too, she moaned and pumped his shaft with her hand, slurping noisily. By the look on his face he was really enjoying her ministrations.

Amy was more demure when she sucked cock, almost embarrassed to have his meat in her mouth. She watched, her anger fading.

I can do that. She's just acting like a whore. Why wouldn't he just tell me that's what he wants?

The woman looked familiar, her petite body, long brown hair and olive complexion. It wasn't until his dick slipped out of her mouth that Amy knew who it was. She hadn't been able to tell with his dick distending her lips but there she was, Ted's best friend's wife, Clarissa.

She'd only hung out with them on a few occasions. Mostly the boys just went out together, camping and fishing. She and Clarissa hadn't talked more than two or three times.

A mean streak she didn't know she had reared it's head and she pulled her phone out of her purse carefully, not moving too fast. She needn't have bothered though. Clarissa was looking into his eyes, jerking his dick.

"Are you going to fuck me hard, baby?" She said, licking his cock provocatively.

Amy pointed the phone at them and hit the record button. She made sure to get in close on Clarissa's face. John would want to know what his wife was up to, after all.

Ted responded with something that she didn't catch and Clarissa grinned up at him, his cockhead pushed against her lips. "I've been waiting for this all month. You were gone too long this time, you know I need that thick cock at least once a week."

So this was an ongoing affair, Amy thought wretchedly.

Clarissa stood, pushing against Ted's chest and he let himself be backed up onto the bed.

Amy's nipples stiffened as Ted grabbed the homewrecker and spun her around easily, resting her on top of him in a picture perfect sixty-nine. Clarissa moaned loudly as he began to lick her. The angle wasn't right for Amy to see what he was doing but she had a perfect view of Clarissa as her husband's dick disappeared down the woman's throat.

She felt a warmth in her belly that was all too familiar and tried to squash it with anger. It refused to abate though and she wondered what she was doing.

Her phone was still recording but she had all the evidence she needed. She could easily email the video to John and the whole big dramatic fiasco would begin. They'd probably all end up divorced and Clarissa and Ted would still be fucking each other's brains out.

The warmth spread lower and she knew that she was getting wet.

An orgasm ripped through Clarissa and she writhed on top of Ted, groaning around his prick that was still stuffed firmly in her mouth.

Amy opened the front of her pants, sliding her hand down them just to check. Her middle finger slipped easily between her pussy lips and lightly grazed her clitoris, meeting almost no resistance. She shuddered as a rush of pleasure spread through her and she removed her hand.

Clarissa climbed off Ted's face, crawling on all fours towards his feet. She gripped his dick in her hand as she straddled his hips and fed his cock into her as she sat down on him. Slowly she began to grind on him, almost like she was giving him a lapdance.

She leaned forward until his dick was almost completely out of her, gyrating her hips so the head of his cock was the only thing fucking her and then leaned back, sighing as he spread her wide. She settled down until his balls were pressed against her pussy lips and then began to climb his pole again.

Amy pushed her hand back down her pants, putting the phone away. She couldn't deny that she was turned on. Her fingers slipped easily into her pussy as she began to masturbate, her face flushed.

It was very erotic to watch as she toyed with her nipples, moaning deeply as she enjoyed Ted's girth. She watched as her husband held the woman's hips, his eyes half closed in pleasure as she slowly rode him. At one point he began to rub her asshole with his thumb and she pushed back towards it.

"Are you sure you don't want to try anal?" He asked, grinning at her back.

She laughed, her voice sultry. "Not with this thing." She said, squeezing his balls. "I'd be limping for a week."

Amy thought about this for a moment and pulled her hand back out. She knew what to do.

Carefully she stepped away from the door and back down the stairs. She opened the front door and closed it normally, knowing they'd hear.

"Hey hun! I'm home, they let me out early." She yelled into the quiet of the house.

She heard a thump upstairs and stifled a giggle.

He probably dumped that cunt right on her ass, she thought maliciously. She began to head up the stairs, stomping her feet a tiny bit to give them an idea of how much time they had. She heard a quick squeaking and the rush of water as the shower came on.

Smart, Ted. She thought, uncharitably.

As she entered the room she heard him call out. "Hey hun. Just in the shower, be out in a few."

"Take your time, I want you nice and clean." She called back and began to strip down. Surreptitiously she glanced around the room. Wondering where he'd tucked away his slut.

The closet door was slightly ajar and she smiled to herself. She could even hear the hangers inside the closet still clanking softly.

She finished stripping, removing every stitch of clothing she wore and lay down on the bed. Slowly she began to touch herself, her hand cupped one of her breasts and her other began to rub her clit in little circles.

The shower squeeked off and Ted found her that way, two fingers deeply inside her cunt and blinked at her. She wasn't shy but she'd never put on a show like this for him and she smiled at him.

"I was thinking about you all day." She said, by way of explanation, knowing and reveling in the fact that his mistress was forced to hear every bit of their exchange. "Come here and fuck my mouth a little."

This was something she'd NEVER said before and he made his way to their bed, entranced by the wanton woman in front of him.

She turned her head towards him and he pushed his dick into her mouth. He wasn't completely hard yet, his dick was thick but still spongey and she looked into his eyes as his balls rested against her cheek.

His cock throbbed and she could feel him getting harder in her mouth. He pulled out and slowly, gently began to slide in and out of her mouth. She slipped just her middle finger into her pussy, hoping that Clarissa was watching her and that it looked as though she was flipping the woman off.

It wasn't enough though. She pulled away from his prick and took him in her hand. "No baby. Fuck my mouth. Like you fuck my pussy. I want it hard."

He groaned and looked down at her as she fingered herself. "What's gotten into you?" He asked, his voice shakey.

"Nothing yet." She said, grinning at him.

She took the head of his dick back into her mouth. He held the back of her neck as he began to fuck her. She moaned in encouragement as he began to pump himself in and out of her mouth, his hips pushing his fat cock down her throat.

Amy gagged and he slowed but she grabbed his ass and pulled him back in.

Let that slut see what a real blowjob is.

He was grunting heavily with each thrust and she finally slowed him down. "Not yet, baby. I want to try something else." She said, her mascara running and her eyes watering.

She sat up and laid him down on the bed so his head was pointed towards the closet. She took the head of his dick into her mouth again but this time she drooled on it, lubing him up.

Straddling his hips she placed his cockhead against her asshole.

"You want my asshole, baby?" She cooed at him, rubbing the head in little circles all around her ass.

He grunted something inarticulate and then nodded shakily.

She sat back, feeling as his thickness warred with her tightness. The hardest part was getting his head in. She felt a quick burst of pain as his cockhead popped into her and she shivered, stopping completely.

After thirty seconds the pain was almost completely gone and she could feel the hollowness in her, begging to be filled up. Slowly she sat down on his prick. She'd get an inch in and then have to back out, then the inch would come easily and she'd try another inch. It was almost five minutes before she got him down to his root and by that time she was already having a multitude of little orgasms.

His thumb rubbed her clit as she began to ride him. She sat up so Clarissa could see everything, and smiled wickedly right at the closet as she squeezed her tits and moaned like a whore in heat. It was fun that Clarissa was there, fun and wicked but having his fat cock up her ass was making her cum almost constantly and she could barely get a coherent thought through her head as she began to bounce on him wildly.

It wasn't long before Ted went over the edge as well and he shot his load up her ass. She groaned deeply and sat down on him completely, feeling his cock jump and shoot inside her. His orgasm was long and loud and she reveled in it, squeezing his prick inside her and holding his balls in her hand.

"Isn't that better?" She asked, grinning down at him and he smiled and nodded weakly.

She leaned to the side and he slipped out of her. Laying on her stomach she stretched out happily. "I'm starving. Any chance of stir fry?" She asked, knowing it was the one meal he could make that took a little while.

"Sure babe. Did you want a shower?" He asked, the tension in his voice palpable.

I bet you want me in the shower, you can sneak your slut out of here then.

"I'll take one in a minute, gonna relax. That was a good fuck."

He chuckled and put on his boxers, heading downstairs. She waited until she heard him clattering around the kitchen before speaking. "Come out, Clarissa. I know you're there." The room was completely silent.

"Either come out or I'm going to email your husband the video I took of you two." She said firmly, grabbing her phone from the nightstand.

The closet door opened and there was Clarissa, face flushed, eyes red and completely naked.

She turned away from the woman, disgusted with both her and herself. She tapped a few keys on her phone and the video began to play, the audio a little distorted but there was Clarissa's voice, explaining how often she wanted Ted's cock.

The woman whimpered. "What do you want?"

Amy snorted, "I want you to know your place. Slags like you think you can do anything because you have a cute ass and don't mind sucking cock. There's no consequences for you and I'm here to tell you that there are." She wasn't even looking at Clarissa now, she was watching the video and smiling distantly.

"Ted came in my ass, you're going to clean me up with that cunt you call a mouth." She got up on all fours then lowered her front half down onto a pillow, her ass high in the air and drooling cum. "If I hear any complaints I end your marriage. As a matter of fact, I don't even want to hear your voice."

She wiggled her ass suggestively. "Come on, cunt. I have better things to do this evening than wait on you." She felt the first tentative poke of Clarissa's tongue, it scooped up the drool of cum that had made it down to her pussy lips and licked upwards until she was reaming Amy's ass.

Amy didn't moan, though she wanted to. Ted had cum a lot and she could feel Clarissa straining to push her tongue in deeper and deeper. She couldn't cum from the attention but it felt delicious. She let the woman tongue her ass for another five minutes or so and then called a halt to it.

She took a small lip liner from her purse and ordered the woman down on her knees. She complied, cum glistening on her cheeks and chin and fat tears leaking out of the corners of her eyes.

She gripped a handful of the woman's hair tightly in her fist and not caring about the woman's discomfort she wrote out 'Cunt' on the her forehead in angry red lip-liner.

"If Ted finds out I know, I send the email, if you confess to John, I'll send the email to your fucking parents. Head on home, slag. I want you to send me a selfie of you in front of your house with that still on your cum-target of a face."

She was getting incredibly turned on again. Ted was in for another fuck. "You're my bitch now. Say it."

She hiccuped but finally managed to get it out, "I'm your bitch."

She nodded, "Good, now kiss my clit, say thank you and get the fuck out of my house."