Amy's Algerian Anal Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Amy is that you?" he said softly.

"Yes my lord, I am here waiting for you." I replied.

"And what is it you want from me?" he asked.

"I think perhaps you know that already," I responded ambiguously.

"I hope that it is the same thing as me," he replied.

At that moment I heard more footsteps on the gravel and a moment later we were joined by Mr Woodford.

"I hope I ma not interrupting anything," he said.

"What the deuce are you doing here, Woodford," said Lord Oakleigh with some annoyance.

"I might ask the same of you, Oakleigh" Mr Woodford replied.

"I am here at the young lady's invitation." The lord went on.

"So you have invited us both into the garden, madam," said Woodford, "and what pray do you intend to do with us now we are here?"

"Possibly not that which you had hope for," I replied.

At that I clapped my hands together and at this signal Lucy and Mr Woodford appeared from the shadows..

"What the devil is going on," demanded Lord Woodford. "Is this some form of foolish game or prank?"

"No game or prank, my lord," I replied. "My friends and I are fully apprised of the wicked scheme devised by you who call yourselves gentlemen. Of how you made a bet with one another."

"What of it, a wager between gentlemen is none of your business," Lord Oakley replied.

"Oh but I think it is when it involves the dishonouring of one dear to me. You see my friend has apprised me of what occurred between you on the island the other day. You clearly have no intention of honouring your promise to her but you have most vilely defiled her for the sake of a mere wager."

"I believe the young lady consented to what took place between us."

At that moment Lucy interrupted, "I did indeed consent but on the understanding that I was giving myself to my future husband and not in the cause of some frivolous bet."

Now young Mr Oakleigh spoke up for the first time. "It is clear to me that you have behaved most dishonourably to this lady and you must now make amends."

"Very well I shall fulfill my promise of marriage to the lady," said Lord Oakleigh.

"Indeed you shall not, you cad. I would not now marry you were you the last man on earth," interjected Lucy.

"Perhaps I could make an alternative suggestion," said Tom Oakleigh. "I understand that you gentlemen made a bet of a thousand guineas. I propose that the bet is declared void and that you both now contribute five hundred guineas each to Miss Belucci by way of reparation. Of course should you refuse this offer it might be that word of your abominable conduct would leak out into polite society.'

Lord Oakleigh and Mr Woodford conversed together for a few moments in whispered tones until at last his lordship spoke up.

'Very well we accept you offer. I say with deepest sincerity that I intended no harm or dishonour to Miss Belucci and only wished to engage her in sport. However, by way of a full apology we will both contribute to her the sum of two thousand guineas."

Lucy's reply did not entirely surprise me. "I accept you apology gentlemen and I thank you for you most generous offer. However, I must confess that the recent incident was not without some amusement for myself. I would ask all of you present to swear never to speak of it again for the sake of my honour."

To this all present heartily assented.

"As for the sum of two thousand guineas," Lucy continued, "I would ask you to contribute it to some good cause, perhaps an endowment for the education of poor children. Mr Oakleigh perhaps you would be so good as to arrange it."

And so we parted on terms of some friendship. The two gentlemen were as good as their word. Mr Oakleigh was able to establish an anoymous benefaction which provided sufficient income for several poor children to attend one of the finest schools in the country. Little would those children ever realise the means by which their education had been earned.