Amy's Algerian Anal Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Fatima pulled herself away from my face I was at last able to observe what was taking place between the other couple in the chamber. Koumou was now laid out on her back on the floor and Anastasia was kneeling between her spread legs eagerly lapping at her open slit. I slipped off the bench and joined them kneeling beside the African Queen and applying my lips to her firm pointed breasts. I gently tongued her firm ebony nipples until they stood erect. They were of unusual length and I was able to suckle one in much the same way as I had sucked Fatima's mighty clitoris. This seemed to give the African Queen much pleasure when combined with Anastasia's ministrations to her lower regions and in a few moments we had brought her too to a quivering climax.

For a few moments we all rested in the steam room. It was oppressively hot and this sensation was amplified by the exertions which we had all just undergone. When everyone seemed sufficiently recovered Fatima spoke to the others in Arabic and they all stood. She beckoned to me to follow and they accompanied me into the next room which contained a large pool of water. The pool was lined with tiles of the deepest azure while the walls of the entire chamber were covered with more of these beautiful ceramics in the most intricate patterns.

My three companions entered the pool via a set of steps and plunged into the water. I followed them and immersed myself. The water was startlingly cold after the heat of the steam room but immediately served to revive and refresh my senses. I was just beginning to enjoy the coolness of this enticing experience when the huge woman who supervised the hamam appeared and beckoned to me. I wondered whether she had heard what had passed in the steam room and was now taking me for punishment but the others waved encouragingly for me to accompany her and I bade farewell to them in some of my few words of Arabic.

The giantess showed into a third room which contained a number of benches or flat couches. She indicated that I should lie on one of these and I obeyed. The woman now gestured that I should roll over onto my front, I wondered what would happen next. The attendant now took a small bottle of what appeared to be oil and poured a few drops on my back. The oil was sweetly scented and the fragrance immediately relaxed my senses. She then proceeded to work the oil into the skin all over my back. For such a large and coarse woman her hands had a marvelous delicacy and as she gently rubbed my shoulders and back it seemed as if all the cares and worries of the last few weeks slipped away. I could now feel her applying more oil to my legs and thighs as she continued her smooth action across my skin.

At the conclusion of this operation I felt supremely relaxed by also invigorated. Suddenly I remembered that tonight I would meet the Bey himself and all my fears returned. What would he think of me I wondered. If he found me attractive perhaps he would proceed to ravish me this very night. What if he did not find me to his taste; would I be sold into some worse form of enslavement? All these thoughts ran through my mind as the attendant brought me my clothes and assisted me to dress once more. I thanked her and left the hamam only to find Suleiman waiting attentively outside. He then conducted me back to my room.

I had only been returned to my room for a few minutes when Miriam knocked at my door.

'Did you enjoy your visit to the hamam?' she asked.

I was not sure what to make of this and wondered whether she was aware of what had taken place.

'It was most relaxing and invigorating,' I said ambiguously.

'I must warn you that some of the harem women engage in immodest behaviour in the hamam.' said Miriam. 'It is well known what goes on but it is frowned on. My advice is to keep aloof from the other women and keep yourself out of trouble.'

'I will try to remember that,' I replied.

'Now we must dress you ready for your visit from the Bey,' she said.

Miriam opened one of the great chests and began to sort through the carefully folded garments within. She finally selected a gown of pale blue silk with exquisite silver embroidery upon the bodice. She asked me to try it on and to my delight I found it fitted perfectly. She then combed my long blonde hair and pinned it up into an elaborate arrangement. She selected a white scarf of some gauzy material and arranged it on my head. Finally she unlocked a small casket on a side table and produced a beautiful silver necklace which she hung around my neck. When I admired myself in the mirror I appeared transformed into an Eastern lady albeit one with pale skin and fair hair. However, I was not displeased with the effect and hoped that the Bey would be similarly impressed. It was still an hour before I was due to have my audience with the Bey. Miriam spent the rest of the time rearranging my clothes and hair, dabbing perfume behind my ears and instructing me how to speak and behave before His Excellency.

At last Suleiman knocked upon my door and beckoned me to follow him. I was led through the labyrinth of corridors of the harem until we at last arrived at a large set of double doors guarded by two of the Bey's bodyguards in their crimson and gold uniforms. The bodyguards swung open the doors to admit us to the chamber within. This was a richly furnished room within the harem set aside for the Bey's entertainment. He was reclining at the other end of the room on a pile of cushions upon a small dais. Two more of his bodyguards stood behind him and he was fanned by a slave standing to one side. Another slave was attending to a large hookah or water pipe from which the Bey occasionally took a puff. Lying beside the Bey was a stunningly beautiful woman with long dark hair and flashing black eyes.

I walked to the edge of the dais and prostrated myself before His Excellency as instructed by Miriam. I was initially reluctant to submit myself in this way, however, when Miriam pointed out that this man held the power of life and death over me and that it might be wisest if I humoured him I acceded to her advice. The Bey called me to sit beside him and I took my place on the dais on the opposite side from the dark haired woman. My Arabic was still most imperfect but I was able to comprehend sufficiently to understand when the Bey introduced the dark haired lady as Leyla one of his concubines. He enquired in a formal way about my health and whether my accommodation was satisfactory and I replied politely that I was well and that I found my apartment quite delightful. All this was as I had been instructed by Miriam.

The Bey himself was a relatively young man, I judged him to be about thirty years of age. He was of a handsome appearance possessing a fine aquiline nose and alert dark eyes. However, he appeared to be inclining to corpulence perhaps brought on by the indulgence of his lifestyle. After a few moments of rather stilted conversation in which I attempted to use my few Arabic phrases, he clapped his hands. Immediately the great doors opened once more and a troop of eunuchs from the harem kitchens entered bearing great trays piled with food. Serving the Bey first they proceeded to distribute food to all those present. This feast was of the most delicious sort offering meat, fish and fowl of many varieties together with rice, breads, vegetables and sweetmeats. The food appeared not to be served in courses as in England but was simply laid out on large plates around which groups of diners sat and helped themselves to whatever they fancied. No cutlery was provided and I followed the example of the Bey and the other diners selecting what I desired and eating with my fingers. After everyone had eaten slaves arrived with water bowls and napkins so that we might cleanse our hands.

I thought that once the meal was concluded I might be dismissed. However, after a few minutes the Bey clapped his hands once more and a group of musicians began to play a loud wailing variety of tune. Immediately a group of female dancers entered the room. These ladies were clad in long pantaloons rather than skirts and on the upper part of their bodies wore only a short bodice type garment which revealed their bellies and waists together with a large part of their breasts. All the women wore large quantities of gold and jewels including large stones set in their navels by some means. The dancers proceeded to perform a dance the like of which I had never seen before, swaying and gyrating their hips in the most sensual and provocative manner. The Bey appeared to be highly entertained by this and applauded loudly together with all those present at the conclusion of the performance. As the dance proceeded I became aware that Leyla's eyes were not upon the dancers but that she was examining me in the greatest detail and regarding my person with a look of the greatest malevolence. I wondered whether she considered me as a rival for the Bey's affections and prayed that she would not turn the Bey against me by some means.

Following the performance by the dancing troupe, Leyla herself performed a solo dance in a similar style for the Bey, he seemed much pleased with this and embraced and kissed her warmly at the conclusion of her performance. Soon afterwards the Bey stood up as a signal that he was about to leave. Most of the others in the room instantly prostrated themselves so I followed suite. The Bey took Leila's arm and led the way from the chamber followed by his entourage of bodyguards, pipe and fan bearers and various other attendants.

Once the Bey had left a murmur of conversation swept through the room. It was clear that the women of the harem now felt they could relax and gossip among themselves. A number approached me and attempted to engage me in conversation. I responded as best I could until Miriam arrived beside me and assisted by acting as my interpreter. If Leila had a grudge against me there was no sign of this amongst the other ladies I spoke to who welcomed me to the harem like some long lost sister. I spent an altogether agreeable evening in their company before Suleiman conducted me back to my chamber. CHAPTER 12

Amy continues her instruction with Miriam

The next day my training with Miriam continued. When I arrived at her room she looked pleased.

'I have had a message from the Bey. He was much taken with you last night. He wishes you to be prepared to spend time alone with him,' said Miriam. 'Do you understand what this means?'

'Well, I suppose I shall have to work harder at improving my Arabic,' I said.

'Oh that is important, naturally,' responded Miriam, 'but you must understand that the intercourse which the Bey will require with you will not merely be in the form of conversation?'

I began to understand the full import of what she was saying.

'But Miriam, charming and powerful though he may be I have no desire to enter into such intimate relations with His Excellency,' I protested.

'Amy, my dear, this is not a matter of choice for you. You are now the Bey's slave and his concubine. Your position here depends on your ability to please His Excellency sexually. Do you understand?'

I grudgingly acknowledged that I had little choice.

'Very well,' said Miriam. 'Today we will begin our lessons in love. I must tell you that you could have no better teacher for, though I say it myself, I am well versed in these arts. It was not for nothing that the Bey's father regarded me as his favourite concubine. I shall assist you to acquire that position with his son.'

'I have no wish to be the favourite concubine or indeed a concubine at all,' I said indignantly, however, I see I have no choice so let us commence our lessons.'

For the next three hours Miriam instructed me in the arts of love. She was an expert in all the ways a woman might please a man best. Despite my reservations at permitting the Bey to partake of the intimacies of my body, I gradually became fascinated by the subject of my lesson which was far more stimulating than the dull Mathematics, English grammar and French vocabulary which had been enforced upon us by Miss Burnley. Miriam instructed me exactly which parts of a man's body were most sensitive, of how to use the lips, tongue and fingers. She explained how a man's pleasure might be prolonged.

After a break for what passed for luncheon in the Harem we rested for a while. The day was now at its hottest and it was the custom of the ladies of the seraglio to take their ease or sleep in their rooms. I lay upon one of the divans in Miriam's room and she told me a little of her history. Before becoming a concubine she had had several lovers including the gentleman who employed her in Constantinople. He had been a wealthy widower and having employed her to care for his children quickly became infatuated with her. She had consented to become his lover and he treated her well lavishing her with presents and gifts. Unfortunately she discovered that he was also conducting an affair with a Turkish lady and immediately gave notice that she wished to leave his employment and return to England. It was on the journey home that she was captured by corsairs and enslaved, coming at last to the court of the Bey's father.

At the conclusion of our conversation Miriam announced that we would have a further lesson that afternoon. She stated that the lesson would be of a practical nature and would entail practicing some of what I had learned that morning. She ordered me to disrobe as I would need to be naked for the exercise. I was somewhat taken aback by this but assumed that Miriam knew what was best. While I removed by garments Miriam herself disappeared into her bedroom which adjoined the sitting room where we had been talking. I sat on the divan for a few moments feeling somewhat embarrassed to be naked in such circumstances. However, to be without apparel in such heat was pleasant and I could feel a light breeze from the window.

After a few minutes Miriam called me into her bedroom. To my surprise she was lying on her bed like myself entirely naked. It was the object between her legs which attracted my attention for strapped to her waist and thighs was a large phallus like object which protruded stiffly above her belly. It appeared to be carved from ivory or some similar material and was marvelously polished and smooth. It was indeed a perfect replica of a male organ. In addition to the rod of the penis itself, with its perfectly carved circumcised head, the device included a large pair of testicles.

'Come here and sit on the bed beside me,' said Miriam. 'I will explain the reason why I am wearing this instrument as I can see you are surprised. You will learn the art of love best by practical experience. Of course it is quite impossible that you undertake this practice with any man but the Bey. However, by my taking the part of the man it is possible to replicate some of the skills which it will be necessary for you to acquire. Do not fear, we shall not use this instrument to penetrate you today. The Bey has no doubt paid dearly for your virginity and he himself will wish to take that prize. But there are other arts which you may learn in this manner. One of the skills which you will need to become proficient in is the art of fellatio.'

This was not a term with which I was familiar, so Miriam explained that one of the most delightful pleasures a woman might offer a man was to take his organ in her mouth and to gently suck it. She explained that this could be a form of what she termed foreplay, that is means of arousing the gentleman prior to him inserting his organ in the lady's sex or as a means of procuring a climax in itself. She explained that if I could learn to swallow the gentleman's seed upon his climax that this would be much appreciated as many ladies were unwilling to see through the operation to this conclusion.

Miriam now asked to me imagine that the phallus was a real male organ. She ordered me to perform the act of fellatio upon it as I thought best. I bent down and took the bulbous tip of the huge rod between my lips and immediately began to suck it vigorously.

'That is good,' said Miriam, 'however, my advice would be to adopt a little more subtlety in your technique. Begin by gently teasing the organ or even the surrounding area. This will increase the man's passion and also prolong the pleasure.'

Although I had enjoyed caressing the ladies in the hamam I now hesitated to apply my lips to Miriam's own body but that was clearly what she was suggesting. I accordingly tentatively licked the inside of one of her legs. She murmured her approval and told me to move higher up. Using my tongue I gently caressed the upper part of her thighs. She raised her legs and spread them apart to allow me full access. Her Mount of Venus was covered by the base of the phallus but the lower part of her sex was exposed and gently I probed it with my tongue.

'Remember that I am a man in this game, Amy. I have no hole there, said Miriam. 'However, a man might much appreciate your tongue stimulating the hole with which he is endowed.'

I understood her meaning and moved my tongue further down to explore the tiny puckered opening further to the rear. I gently teased the wrinkled little entrance and then gently pressed inwards with my tongue. Miriam groaned with pleasure and assured me that if I performed this well for the Bey he would be well pleased. After I had stimulated Miriam's tiny orifice for some minutes she seemed to remember the purpose of the lesson.

'Now Amy, please apply your tongue to the phallus next,' she said.

Remembering her advice I did not immediately take the ivory instrument into my mouth but gently ran my tongue up and down the shaft.

'That is good,' said Miriam, ' you are using subtlety. Carry on'

I now proceeded to lick the highly polished testicles. Miriam encouraged me by telling me that this would be much appreciated by a real male lover. Finally I gently applied my lips to the head of the organ at first just gently nibbling the tip and gradually taking more and more of the shaft into my mouth. I was unable to get the whole length into my mouth but I then proceeded to draw my lips up and down the pole. Miriam approved of all this and announced that I had clearly mastered the art of fellatio and would shortly be ready to practice my new skills upon a real lover.

Finally Miriam began to thrust the strap on phallus deep into my mouth and then to my surprise a quantity of liquid began to spurt from a small hole in the tip of the carved member spurting into the back of my throat. Miriam commanded me to swallow and I gulped the cool liquid as it some quantity was squirted into my mouth. Afterwards Miriam told me that the liquid was merely yoghurt which was concealed in a receptacle in the base of the instrument. She added that the seed of a true gentleman would taste rather different but it would be instructive to practice swallowing in the prescribed manner.

Miriam now suggested that I learn another technique which she said was known as soixante neuf . I understood well enough that this signified the number sixty-nine in French but remained puzzled as to its significance until she explained that the position of the numbers 6 and 9 reflected the relative positions of the lovers in this arrangement. Miriam ordered me to lie upon my back; she then proceeded to straddle my head so that the ivory phallus was hanging close to my face. She instructed me to continue my action of fellatio upon the pretend penis as before and I continued my sucking of the device. Miriam now bent her own face forwards and began to lick me furiously between the legs, commencing with my outer lips and then proceeding to probe my littele slit which was gushing with moisture such was the degree of excitement occasioned by my exertions so far. Now Miriam found my little nub of pleasure and began to rhythmically stroke it with her skilful tongue. At the same time she began to thrust the phallus ever deeper into my mouth. So skilful were her ministrations that within a few minutes I was brought to a quivering climax.

1...34567...9