Amy's Algerian Anal Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few moments I lay there gasping for breath while Miriam turned herself around and cradled me in her arms. She kissed me softly on the forehead and announced that I was truly ready to fully become a woman.

CHAPTER 13

Amy puts her training into practice on a visit to the Bey

I was not wholly surprised when the next day a eunuch I had not met before knocked at the door of my room and announced that the Bey had summoned me to his bed that night. A thrill of anticipation ran through me. I had no wish to be ravished by a heathen who I hardly new but the prospect of putting into practice my new found skills was enticing.

I immediately rushed to Miriam's apartment and told her the news. She showed no surprise but informed me that I would need to visit the hamam and then prepare myself. I was taken to the bath house by Suileiman. To my surprise there were no other ladies present that day. Perhaps they had been instructed to stay away so I would no be distracted from my preparations. Once more I lounged in the steam bath and then plunged into the cold pool. I was massaged and pummeled by the huge slave woman and then escorted back to my room by the faithful Suleiman.

That evening I shared a meal with Miriam. After the food had been cleared away she showed me the robe sent by the Bey which I was to wear that evening. It was made of gold satin embroidered with flowers, Many small semi-precious stones were embroidered into the design which was marvelously intricate. I dressed myself in the robe and Miriam then arranged a veil upon my head. Miriam applied some colour to my cheeks and lips and sprayed some sweetly scented perfume over me. I was a virgin decked out ready to be deflowered.

At the appointed hour the eunuch who had delivered the summons that morning arrived accompanied by two palace guards. I was escorted through the corridors of the harem and into a part of the palace I had not seen before. We arrived at a large elaborately carved door. Two more guards stood at attention outside. The eunuch opened the door and ushered me into the room, closing the door behind me. I found myself in what was obviously the Bey's bedchamber, for in the centre of the room stood a large bed surmounted by a canopy with richly embroidered curtains. The Bey himself was seated on a couch and gestured for me to join him. I crossed the room and as instructed by Miriam bowed low before him. He took my hand and raised me up looking straight into my eyes. His own eyes were dark and intelligent and a playful smile lurked around his lips.

I could not understand everything he said in Arabic but he appeared to be trying to reassure me. He asked me to sit on the couch next to him and offered me some mint tea. This was strongly flavoured and very sweet but most refreshing. We carried on a slightly stilted conversation in Arabic as I was still far from fluent. Suddenly the Bey bent his head and kissed me fully on the lips. At first I knew not how to respond so sudden had his motion been but after a few moments I found the sensation not disagreeable and I was able to respond to his caresses with some passion. This seemed to please him as he smiled and murmured in appreciation and kissed me once more. This time I felt the sensation of his tongue invading my mouth. Again I was shocked at this intimacy but soon learned to enjoy the pleasure of this osculation, even offering my own tongue in return which also seemed to please him highly.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing, the Bey motioned me towards the bed. I was not sure what the etiquette for this next stage was. Miriam had instructed me what to do once in bed but not how to get there. The Bey quickly sensed my confusion and taking my hand led me to the side of the bed. He removed my veil himself and then unbuttoned the back of my robe. I let the garment slide to the floor, underneath I had no underclothes and I now stood rather shyly quite naked before him. He looked at my naked body with satisfaction and told me that he found me very beautiful. He asked me to help him remove his own garments. Somewhat hesitantly I did this. The final item of clothing was a pair of baggy satin breeches, I gently eased these down to the Bey's ankles, bending to remove them as he stepped out of them. As I looked up my face was almost level with the Bey's manhood which was standing firm and erect. His organ like his skin was deep golden brown rising from thick forest of dark hairs. Like all Muslim men the Bey was circumcised exposing the round pink bulb of the tip of his organ. The Bey thrust his hips forward indicating what he wanted me to do. Now I would have to make use of Miriam's training on a real man.

Gingerly I leant forward and licked upward with the tip of my tongue from the base of the Bey's manhood to the tip. He emitted a groan of pleasure so I repeated the movement several times. I remembered what Miriam had taught me about subtlety and did not immediately take his organ into my mouth. Instead I began to gently lick the Bey's large and hairy testes. Once more he moaned in delight. Now I worked my way up his shaft with tiny kisses licks and caresses from my tongue. This seemed to delight the Bey still further. At last I arrived at the tip of his organ and circled the distended pink bulb with my tongue. Only then did I engulf the top of the throbbing member with my mouth and gently suck it in the manner I had learned. I took as much of the pulsating column of flesh as I could manage into my mouth and gently began to move my head up and down rubbing the shaft with my lips. I could hear the Bey moaning with delight. Suddenly he seized my head and began to thrust his organ deeply into my mouth. I thought I would choke as the huge rod reached almost to the back of my throat. However, my master seemed to be in a frenzy and continued to thrust his throbbing organ into the back of my mouth. Suddenly he uttered a loud cry and I felt hot sticky liquid jetting into the back of my throat. I had no choice but to swallow the viscous cream which unlike the yoghurt I had swallowed in my training had a strong acrid taste. He continued to hold my head and pump more of the burning liquid down my throat until he fell back on the bed exhausted.

I wondered whether the Bey would now be satisfied and would dismiss me for the night. Instead he motioned to me to join him on the bed. I lay back on the plump silk cushions of the bed wondering what the Bey would expect of me next. Despite my training with Miriam I had not been prepared for the manner in which he had ravished my poor mouth. Nor had I realised how unpleasant the taste of his seed would be spurting into the back of my throat.

To my surprise the Bey now turned his attentions to pleasuring me. He began to gently kiss the inside of my thighs which offered me the most delicious sensation of excitement in my loins. I had thought that he would proceed straight towards my secret place but instead his mouth roved upwards planting caresses across my quivering belly. He then proceeded to gently suck and nibble each of my breasts in turn. As his lips closed on each of my little ruby nipples they hardened and the fire in my loins was fanned still further. Now his tongue roved lower and lower caressing my belly and then brushing tantalisingly across the forest between my thighs. At last his tongue plunged into my mossy cleft and began to explore the valley within. Tiny ripples of pleasure began to run through the lower part of my body. Suddenly a dart of pure ecstasy as his tongue found my sweet centre of pleasure. His tongue began to gently rub my little organ of pleasure and I could no longer restrain myself as I let out gasps of pleasure. After a few minutes of this I knew that I could not defer my climax much longer. I longed to feel this man's throbbing organ inside me, ravishing my virgin channel as I reached my own climax.

Just when I felt I could hold off for no longer the Bey lifted himself up and positioned his now once more tumescent organ between my thighs. I felt him align the head of his erect pole at the mouth of my now gushing tract then with a firm thrust he possessed my virgin sex. I felt a small stab of pain as my as my hymen yielded to his piercing weapon and then a wave of pleasure as I was possessed for the first time by a male organ. He began to thrust into me stretching the walls of my tight little sheath. My sex opened up like a flower to accommodate his entry and gushed with my mingled blood and juices.

I had expected more pain but all I could feel were waves of pleasure as his large organ battered my no longer virgin shaft. Suddenly the climax which I had been holding off for some time began to engulf me . I was floating on a wave of pleasure. As the Bey continued to thrust rhythmically into my quivering orifice ecstasy washed over me. My whole body throbbed and I could not forbear from crying out with pleasure. As the waves of ecstasy subsided the Bey continued to thrust into me and suddenly himself let out a cry as he achieved his own climax. I felt his warm seed jetting into my body and he continued to thrust slowly into me seeming to want to squeeze the last drop inside me. He lay upon me for a moment and I felt his mighty pole soften and slip from inside me. The Bey then lay back beside me with a small smile upon his face.

I was unsure whether the Bey was pleased with my performance or not for he gave no indication of this and did not speak.

'I hope your Excellency was pleased with me,' I said.

'Yes, most satisfactory for a new girl,' was his reply. 'Now you must return to your quarters.'

I had hoped that the Bey might show me some token of affection following this scene of intimacy but he simply rang the bell summoning one of his eunuchs to take me back to my chamber. I was forced to dress myself hurriedly in full view of the eunuch before being ushered out of the room.

I went to sleep that night with mixed feelings. Part of me felt used by the Bey. I was after all simply another slave girl to be used to slake his lust. He would no doubt tire of me eventually and I wondered what would become of me then. Another part of me was secretly thrilled. I had finally crossed the boundary into womanhood and experienced a pleasure which was quite unequalled, even when compared to the caresses I had experienced at the hands of Lucy and the harem ladies.

CHAPTER 14

Miriam takes Amy's training to the next level

The next day I was summoned to visit Miriam. She questioned me closely about what had happened the night before. I was embarrassed to relate such intimate details but eventually told Miriam everything. She seemed pleased with what I related to her. 'The Bey must be pleased with you to have spent so long on you. If he had not liked you he would have spent in your mouth and sent you away.'

I was horrified that the Bey would treat a woman in this way but also secretly pleased that he had deigned to go on to pleasure me in the way he had.

'We must continue our lessons,' announced Miriam. 'I am sure that the Bey will summon you again and there is more that you must learn.'

'But did I not perform well last night?' I asked. 'What more can there be for me to learn?'

'Do you think that the Bey will be satisfied that he has taken you in the mouth and the cunt? He will now want to try out your last hole!'

I was shocked both at the unladylike language used by Miriam and at what she was suggesting.

'You mean the Bey will want to perform an unnatural act upon me?' I wailed.

'Yes girl, these Arab men love to bugger their women. You yourself told me how those pirates treated your friends. The Bey will want your arse sooner or later.'

'But I couldn't,' I cried. 'I mean Lady Okeleigh and Miss Burnley suffered terribly when they were treated in that way by the pirates.'

'It doesn't have to be painful,' replied Miriam. 'In fact many women believe that it can be a great source of pleasure.'

'Is that what you think?' I asked.

'The Bey's father was a great devotee of sodomy both with boys and women. I learned to enjoy the practice, especially when performed by a man of sensitivity and finesse. Now today we are going to perform some exercises which will prepare you.'

I had no idea what these exercises might be until Miriam produced a carved wooden box and proceeded to open it. The box was lined with velvet and inside was a collection of what I could only describe as phalluses carved from ivory. The phalluses varied in breadth from the thinnest which was only the thickness of a pencil to a monster which was perhaps three inches thick and about a foot and a half long. I gasped in fear.

'Please Miriam, don't tell me you are going to push that great big thing up my backside!' I pleaded.

'No of course not,' she responded. 'For anal work we only use the smaller ones. But you will have to get used to increasingly large phalluses until you are able to accommodate one the size of the Bey's.'

I remembered how big the Bey's not inconsiderable organ had been when erect the previous night. It had filled my tight little pussy and then stretched it. I shuddered to think how my little bum could accommodate something of that size. Miriam ordered me to climb onto her bed and to pull up my skirts. I was soon lying on my side in Miriam's bed with my backside exposed to her ministrations.

'Don't worry we will start with some gently massage using lubricating oils before we start to make use of the phalluses.' said Miriam.

I felt Miriam pour some cool liquid into the cleft between my bum cheeks. She proceeded to slowly rub the slick lubricating liquid up and down the little valley. Next her fingers found my tiny puckered hole and began to circle the tight little orifice massaging more of the oil into the entrance.

'Now I just want you to relax,' said Miriam.

I tried hard to relax but it was difficult to get used to this new sensation. Moreover, Miriam was now applying gently but firm pressure to my little rosebud with her finger and soon had it buried to the knuckle inside my tight little hole. Miriam withdrew her finger and coated it liberally with more of the oil Once more she gently insinuated into me and began to massage me inside with the oil. The sensation was not unpleasant and was even mildly arousing. Soon Miriam had her finger buried right into my now well lubricated little anus and began to slowly thrust it in and out. Next she selected one of the smaller phalluses and slowly inserted this into my rectum. The phallus was a little larger than her finger and my little hole felt quite stretched for the first time. She thrust the slim ivory phallus in and out of my passage until gradually the little orifice relaxed and accommodated this new invasion. Satisfied with this Miriam moved up a size. My little rosebud accepted this larger instrument with more difficulty but Miriam applied firm pressure gradually easing the head of the ivory organ into my channel. Soon this too was buried in my rectal cavity and once more Miriam began to slowly thrust the instrument in and out until my sphincter was sufficiently relaxed to fully accept its girth.

Miriam now selected a phallus which was perhaps as large as the organ of a smaller man. To me it looked impossibly large but she proceeded to once again impale me with the ivory implement until she had sunk it fully into my bowels. I felt horribly full and stretched but also intensely aroused at the though of being penetrated in this way. Finally Miriam selected a large phallus, not the largest in the box but certainly one which any man would have been proud to possess. The instrument was at least ten inches long and over an inch in diameter at the base. The head was a monstrous bulb carved exactly in the shape of a male organ.

'No Miriam, please I can't possibly take that huge thing up my behind,' I pleaded.

'Nonsense,' Miriam retorted you can and you will. 'The Bey's father had an organ even bigger than this and regularly ravished my little bottom with it. What's more I came to enjoy it.'

'Well I shall never enjoy being buggered by some heathen,' I exclaimed, 'I want to go back to my room.'

'Just lie still,' said Miriam. 'Look I am putting the phallus back in its box.'

Now I felt Miriam's finger's exploring my other orifice. Her digit slipped easily into my channel which was already gushing with the excitement of the morning's exercises. Slowly she pushed her long slim middle finger until it was deeply embedded in my vaginal tract. She withdrew it a slid it in and out several more times. My loins were now aching for release. To my delight her finger traveled forward and explored the region between my nether lips. Her index finger spread the moisture from my leaking quim upward until it found contact with the engorged nub of my clitoris. How I quivered as her finger slowly stroked my own vaginal juices across the throbbing surface of that tiny organ. She gently massaged the centre of my pleasure and I let out a low moan. As she continued to caress me in this way I sensed her move and take something form the box. I dared not try to turn round as I feared this might interrupt those delightful caresses which were now producing such exquisite waves of pleasure in my lower body.

Suddenly I felt something hard pushed against my anus. I jumped in surprise but Miriam continued to stroke my clit in such a deliciously sensual way that I quickly relaxed. I was now sure that the bulb of the monstrous phallus which I had just seen was poised at the entry to my tiny aperture. By now, however, I no longer cared; so long as Miriam continued to rub me in the way she was doing I would allow her to do anything to me. I ached for release but Miriam had no intention of allowing me to climax, her strokes were slow, gentle and exceedingly subtle keeping me constantly on the edge of climax. In the meantime she slowly increased the pressure of the head of the instrument on my tiny back door. Very slowly the crinkled little entry stretched wider and wider until the tip of its huge bulb was invading my back passage. I felt as though my rectum was being stretched to an impossible degree and pain stabbed into my bowels as the huge head finally lodged itself in my anus. Yet this was combined with the heavenly sensations of Miriam's finger rubbing my juices into my fully engorged clitoris.

As my rectum began to accommodate itself to the invasion of this massive instrument, I once more felt Miriam exert pressure on the rod as she slowly eased its bulbous head further inside my anal tract. With tiny movements she eased the head forward and back wards each time progressing the length of the cylinder further up my tight little shaft. I was grateful that Miriam had lubricated my insides so liberally. Although my poor little bum hole was now horribly stretched, at least the mighty phallus slid in and out with little friction.

Soon the full ten inches of the ivory organ was buried in my gaping rectum. Miriam now began to almost fully withdraw it and then thrust it back to its full length in long slow strokes. Each stroke delivered a stab of pain in my innards but gradually this abated and was replace by a pleasant sensation of fullness in my bowels. Accompanied as it was by the constant ministrations of Miriam's finger to my clit, this sensation produced further waves of pleasure in me. Soon Miriam was thrusting harder and faster, eventually the huge phallus was leaving my body entirely as she withdrew it and then plunging savagely up to the hilt into my now gaping anus once more.

I no longer cared. I was being possessed anally for the first time by this ivory monster while at the same time having my little organ of pleasure stimulated. Miriam's fingers now feverishly rubbed my clit while she stabbed me repeatedly in my rear end with the giant dildo. Suddenly giant waves of pleasure took me over. Each stab of the phallus produced a deep shudder in me while the probing finger took me to higher and higher levels of ecstasy. Suddenly my body exploded I thrashed on the bed pleading for mercy but Miriam continued to sodomise me with her instrument while at the same time plunging two fingers into my steaming cunt. For a few moments she ravished both my entrances as I continued to quiver and shake as further waves of pleasure washed over me. At last I lay exhausted on the bed. Miriam sat beside me holding the giant ivory phallus shining with its lubricating oil. I marvelled that I had taken such an instrument in my tiny back passage.

1...456789