Amy's Algerian Anal Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took some days for the British forces to arrange matters in Algiers but at long last their commander, Commodore Pickering agreed that a frigate might be dispatched to Naples taking Lady Okeleigh, Miss Burnley, myself and two Italian ladies who wished to return to Italy. I pleaded with Miriam to accompany us offering her a position in my father's household as my companion but she refused. She said that she preferred to live out her days in her position of honour and responsibility at the Bey's court rather than return to a life of service in England. All my efforts to persuade her otherwise were in vain and we parted with many tears.

On our voyage to Naples our accommodation was possibly even more cramped and uncomfortable that it had been on our outward voyage but in a few days we entered the grand sweep of the Bay of Naples and prepared to dock at that great and ancient port. How my heart fluttered as I walked down the gangplank onto the Italian quayside. I scanned the waiting crowd looking for some sign of my beloved father and there he was at last in his tall hat and who was that by his side? Surely it could not be? To my joy there walking arm in arm with my father was my darling cousin Lucy. After all my worrying she was safe and well.

The three of us fell into one another's arms and embraced, shedding tears of joy and relief. Everyone was asking one another questions at the same time. Eventually what little baggage we had was collected together and loaded onto a cart and we were taken by carriage to the house my father had rented. I was able to recount my adventures briefly and Lucy explained how she had managed to escape form the clutches of Abu Quadir. However, it was only later when we were alone that we were able to recount to one another our stories in full including many of the details which we chose not to divulge even to my father. What follows is Lucy's story as she recounted it to me.

Historical note: The Barbary pirates were actually put down in 1815 but by the US Navy rather than the Royal Navy. This slight change to the facts fitted in better with my story. Apologies to my American readers!

1...456789