Amy's Army

Story Info
The tables are turned in the army.
1k words
3
16.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene One (Interior-Day)

Men's Army Barracks Inspection Review

Several soldiers lined up in barracks, wearing only Army-issued boxers and t-shirts, are brought to attention and are being inspected by 1st Sgt. Amy Armey and her male colleague. She prowls the line like a cagey lioness, barking orders and rebukes at the men for any perceived slights.

Suddenly, she comes upon a young handsome new recruit who is clearly ill at ease. As she looks him over, she discovers why--he is sporting an enormous erection! At first, she is mildly amused at his embarrassment and chides him for it.

"Soldier! Is that an M-16 in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

The private fumbles for words but none come. Amy's second-in-command rushes over to chastise and berate the fearful recruit but Amy signals him to back off.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, ass-wipe!" Amy shouts at him. "You think because I'm a woman you can disrespect me like this?"

"No, sir--uh--ma'am!" He responds.

"Then get that thing under control before I break it off!" she orders.

The soldier's emotions are clearly on his face: confusion, fear, embarrassment, and nervousness are all in play. "I'm trying, ma'am--uh--sir."

"I gave you a direct order, fucker! What have you been doing--jacking yourself off while dreaming of Mommy?"

"No, no, sir--ma'am!" The corners of his eyes are noticeably moist and his Adam's apple is bobbing frantically as he struggles for an elusive composure. "I--I can't help it. It won't go down."

Amy is enraged. "And why not?"

The clearly shaken soldier hesitates and looks around helplessly. Perspiration beads up on his forehead. "It's... because... um... because... I... you..."

"Spit it out, you sick bastard. Tell us ALL your problem!" Amy demands.

The soldier takes a deep breath, fixes his eye on Amy and blurts, "Because you are the prettiest and most sexy woman I have ever seen in my entire life, sir--uh, ma'am..! I've never been this close to anyone like you before and--and--I guess my body lost control. I'm really, really sorry, ma'am!"

"Sorry!?" Amy retorts. "Sorry is for wimps! The U.S. Army doesn't say sorry! But sorry is the least of how you're going to feel when I'm done with you, soldier! I'm gonna show you just what I do to men like you who can't control themselves around me! Second-sergeant! Send this man to my office, dressed just like this--immediately after inspection--for extra discipline!" She turns her gaze to the rest of the men who are looking quite scared themselves. "The rest of you asinine pissants carry on! Carry on, Second-sergeant." She walks out in a huff.

There is a collective sigh of relief from everyone as the barracks doors slam loudly behind her.

SCENE TWO (Interior--Day)

Amy's Office

Amy is sitting at her desk reading some documents when she hears a tentative knock at the door. "Come in," she says without looking up. The opens and shuts. "Private Potts reporting as ordered, ma'am!" comes the familiar shaky voice.

For a long while Amy does not look up but continues with her paperwork before finally asking, "What did you say your name is?"

"Private Potts, Sergeant ma'am!"

"Private Parts? she sneers.

"Uh, no, ma'am. Private Leonard L. Potts, ma'am!"

She finally looks up at him with a stern expression. "Are you calling me a liar, Private Parts?"

"No, ma'am. Never!" His face reddens in anxiety.

"That's better." Amy relaxes. "Where are you from, Private Parts?"

"Ma'am. I was born in Alaska, ma'am!"

"Not many women like me there, huh," she muses.

"Ma'am. There are no women like you there," he gulps.

Amy sits back in her black leather chair and eyes his crotch blatantly. "So... you think I'm beautiful?"

"M-M-Ma'am..?" he sputters.

"So you think I'm sexy, huh, Private?" Potts watches her warily, not knowing how to respond. "Why is that, Private? Is it my long, smooth legs that turn you on?" She raises a leg and places it on the desk. Potts tries not to stare at he space between her legs that is clearly showing.

"Uh, ma'am?" His eyes widen a bit.

"Or is it my big, firm tits..?" Amy pushes out her chest at him, stretching the material around her sizable bust.

Potts blinks in confusion as he attempts to steady himself from a swoon.

"Or the way I swing my hot ass around when I walk? Tell me, Private. I want to know. Is that why your dick is so hard right now?"

He swallows hard and confesses, "Y-yes, ma'am. It's all that--and more."

"Really," Amy smiles as she pushes herself back from the desk. "Then, Private Parts, say hello to MY private parts." Amy drapes her bare legs across the armrests of her chair, giving Potts a fully exposed view of the pantyless, hairless pussy under her uniform skirt. She brings a hand to her crotch, and using only two fingers, opens and spreads her labia lips so he can see the pink moistness of her hot flesh.

Potts feels his knees begin to buckle as the blood begins to drain from his brain into his penis, making it grow and throb with passionate lust for his superior. His lips part as he musters a low moan.

Amy smile seductively. "Now, let's get something straight, soldier. I give the orders here. Your job is to follow them to the letter, without question and without fail. Understood?"

Potts nods eagerly.

"I-can't-hear-you, soldier!" she yells.

He responds with a strangled, "Y-Yes, sir--uh, ma'am!!"

Good," she says. "Now bring your cute self over here and lick your sergeant's tight little fuck-hole just the way I tell you or you'll be doing the rest of your time on base at K.P. until your hands fall off from peeling potatoes! Or I"ll put you in the brig for insubordination! Got that?"

Amy guides Potts through some of the nastiest sex acts he has ever conceived and many he had never dreamed of until they are both physically depleted and worn out. Immediately afterward they dress and Amy orders him to get cleaning supplies and scrub up the mess they made all over the office.

As she makes here way out the door she tells him, "I'll be back in two hours. When I return I want this place spotless or you'll know what Hell is, Maggot! Now hop to it!"

END