Amy's Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take the apron off," she said. I did, standing before her in only the skimpy panties she had made me wear last night. Her eyes passed slolwly up and down my body. She saw the bulge of my half-hard cock constricted by the tight fabric, and she smiled. "See, I like this," she said firmly. "You're not naked, but I can see if you're turned on. Just make sure you don't get too excited and pop out again, honey, ok? No one wants to see that silly little thing." Amy rose from bed and began to put some clothes on. "Now, go put some coffee on and meet us in the living room. Me and Britney have some catching up to do."

By the time I had the coffee prepared, both girls were sitting on the living room couch. I could hear them laughing as they talked. I put the cups on a tray and went to join them. A silence fell as I entered the room. I placed the cups on the coffee table and retreated. Guessing Amy wouldn't want me to sit, I simply stood in a corner like a waiter, ready to serve. Britney took a leisurely sip of her coffee. She looked at me, and smiled.

"So what's with the panties?" she finally asked.

"Oh, me and Brian have a little deal worked out. Don't we, honey?"

"Yes," I mumbled, my eyes on the floor.

"What kind of a deal?" Britney asked.

"Well, Brian's going to be our slave for the weekend. He's going to do as he's told, and treat us with the respect we deserve."

"Sounds good," Britney grinned. "What does he get out of it?"

"The pleasure of pleasing his wife," Amy said, and the two women laughed again. "If he's really, really, really good, I might let him cum at the end of the weekend. Maybe. Although so far, I have to say he hasn't really displayed the necessary enthusiasm, so that's looking unlikely right now."

"So, is he like, your slave, then?" Britney asked, her eyes wide with astonishment.

"Tell her, Brian," Amy ordered imperiously. "Tell Britney what you are."

"I'm your little bitch, Miss Amy," I sighed.

"Louder!"

"I'm your little bitch Miss Amy!"

"Good boy," Amy smiled.

"Holy fuck, this is hot," Britney grinned. "I had to idea you were into this kinky stuff. I've always wanted to be Mistress Britney."

"Well, Brian's under orders to obey you this weekend just the same as he would me. So let me know if he's slacking off."

"So, like, what do you do with him?" Britney asked. I could see the spark of arousal in her eyes. This situation was turning her on. The panties tightening around my thickening shaft were proof it was turning me on, too.

"Whatever I want. Brian, come here," Amy ordered. I stepped forward. Amy pointed at the floor in front of the couch where they sat. "Kneel," she sneered. "Show your superiors the proper respect." I knelt on the cold floor, head bowed, my hands behind my back. "Tell Britney all about the things I do to my little slut." Britney sipped her coffee in silence, her eyes sparkling behind her glasses.

"Well," I began, and had to clear my throat. My nerves were jangling. "Miss Amy makes me lick her boots." A bright peal of laughter split the sunny air as Britney hooted with merriment. Amy laughed with her as I continued. "She makes me lick her panties clean. She makes me hand wash all her underwear. She ties me up and makes me go down on her."

"That's his favorite," Amy added helpfully.

"Wait a second," said Britney. "I feel like I should be getting a foot rub while I hear about this." Extending her leg, she placed her bare foot in my crotch. I glanced up at Amy to see a stern look on her face, her eyes sparkling with amusement. I understood. Taking Britney's foot in my hand, I began to massage her sole.

"She makes me beg."

"For what?"

"For orgasms. To go down on her."

"Oh that's awesome!" Britney erupted again. "Some guys you have to beg them to do that, and he's begging you? What else does your mean wife make you do?"

"She tied my balls up with a shoestring and led me around the house. Then she tied my balls to the bed and sat on my face."

"You bitch!" Britney shrieked, playfully swatting at Amy's arm. "That's awesome!"

"That's not all. Tell her what I was doing while you were licking me." I hesitated. In a long list of humiliating actions, Amy was forcing me to relive the most humiliating of all. I took a deep breath.

"While I licked her, Miss Amy was making out with a stranger through the window."

"What?!" Britney yelled. "You slut!"

"Not just making out," Amy smiled. "He was sucking on my boobs and I jerked him off."

"Oh my god, Amy," Britney gasped, "that's insane! I thought I was supposed to be the wild one! I always thought marriage must be boring, but - holy shit!" The girls fell back against the couch in fits of laughter. Wordlessly, Britney removed her foot and placed the other one in my lap. I began massaging that one. I don't have a foot fetish. I love women's feet in shoes and boots, but bare feet do nothing for me. However, the sheer humiliation of rubbing another woman's feet while I degraded myself for her entertainment was making my cock throb in my wife's panties.

"Tell Britney what happened after that," Amy demanded.

"After the man left, Amy wiped her cum on her boots and I grovelled on the floor and licked up all of her cum," I said.

"Wow," Britney said again. "And why do you do all this? Why do you let her treat you like this?" Not an easy question to answer. I rubbed Britney's soft sole with circular motions of my thumbs while I thought about it.

"It turns me on," I admitted. "I want her so badly that I'll do almost anything. And the crueller she is, the more turned on I get."

"He's not joking," said Amy. "Look at him, getting all hard in his panties. Is rubbing my friend's feet getting you all hot and bothered, bitch?"

"Yes, Miss Amy," I sighed.

"Oh my god," said Britney, shaking her head. But I noticed she didn't move her foot away. She rested her heel high on my thigh, mere inches from my straining member. "This is just too good. I gotta admit, I'm a little jealous. I mean, I've done some tie-up games and stuff. But to have an actual slave like this? It's fucking hot, Amy."

"Well, what's mine is yours, Brit," Amy smirked. My heart sank. I wanted to serve Britney the way I served Amy. But I feared it, too.

"I might just take you up on that," Britney said. Her eyes regarded me coolly down the length of her leg as I tried to hide my hard-on behind her foot. She inched down a little on the sofa, and suddenly her foot was against my cock, rubbing it slowly. My eyes rolled back in my head as a wave of pleasure washed over me.

"Careful, Brit," Amy warned. "He isn't allowed to cum this weekend."

"Pity," Britney smirked, and withdrew her foot. I almost cried out as she pulled away; I had been so close! "What happens if he does? Do you whip him or something?" Britney was looking at me as she spoke. They were both looking at me. I cowered under their gaze, kneeling at the feet of two goddesses. My cock was ready to explode.

"I don't have a whip," Amy said thoughtfully. "I did punish him once, though. I dripped candle wax all over him, then made him hold a candle between his legs while he watched me use a vibrator on myself. Then I made him clean the vibrator with his mouth. And he didn't get to cum that night."

"How often does he get to cum?" Britney asked.

"Depends on my mood," Amy answered. "We're not like this every day; it'd be exhausting. Most of the time our sex is pretty normal. But now and again I like to dominate him, and the key is to keep him horny. He'll do anything once I get his little pecker hard, won't you, bitch?"

"Yes, Miss Amy," I dutifully replied.

"For instance, he hasn't cum since Tuesday. That's when I told him you were coming to town, and that he wasn't going to be allowed to cum until you left again. Meanwhile, I've been having two or three orgasms a day, every day. I make him go down on me, then send him to bed with a hard on. The look on his face is priceless."

"How do you know he's not jerking off when you're not around?" Amy stared me down as Britney spoke. I shrank before her cold stare.

"He wouldn't dare," Amy said finally. Smiling, Britney raised her coffee cup.

"I think I need a refill," and her brow crinkled in a slight frown, "uh - what do you call him?"

"Anything demeaning," Amy smiled. "Usually I go with 'slut' or 'bitch'. He's my little bitch, and he does it because he needs sex so badly, like a slut. Plus, those are names men have been using against women forever. About time they got some back."

"Ok," said Britney, smiling wide as she held out her cup to me, "go get me a coffee, bitch." With the sound of feminine laughter ringing in my ears, I took the ladies' cups out to the kitchen for a refill. When I got back, Amy had produced her laptop and the two girls were looking at something on the screen. Amy glanced up as I placed the coffee cups down.

"Knees," she ordered, and I dropped to the floor. "Hands and knees. Face that wall. Head down." I did as I was told, on all fours facing the wall beside the sofa. I felt Amy rest her feet on my back as though I was a piece of furniture. Soon after, I felt Britney do the same. Completely ignored, I served as a piece of furniture while the ladies cackled over something they were looking at online.

"Look at that!" Britney gasped.

"Is that - oh my god!" Amy laughed. "I don't know about that one. I don't know if I could."

"Yeah, but just think about...you know..." More laughter.

"I kind of like the look of that," Amy said. "How does that...oh, I see."

It took me a moment to realise that they were shopping for something online. And they were doing their best not to tip me off about what it was. My mind raced with all kinds of filthy possibilities, my pulse pounding with arousal. Amy is so creative when it comes to humiliating me. Now she was letting another woman decide what would be done to me, while I served as their footstool. My balls ached, tingling on the edge of orgasm. The slightest touch would set me off. But no one was going to touch my cock. Not for a long time.

After what seemed like hours, the girls seemed to have made their purchases.

"Just a shame I won't be here when they arrive," Britney sulked.

"Oh, don't worry," Amy smiled. "I'm sure this little bitch won't mind flying you out again to help with his training." Fuck. These women were driving me crazy.

"Say thank you for the presents, bitch-boy," said Britney above me.

"Thank you," I said quietly.

"That's not how you thank a woman, slut," Amy tutted. I felt the weight on my back shift slightly. One of Britney's feet hovered in front of my face.

"Yeah, bitch," Britney said, her voice suddenly quiet and menacing. "Kiss my foot and thank me properly." I raised my head and kissed the cool skin on the top of her foot.

"Thank you for the presents, Mistress Britney," I said humbly.

"Oh, so polite," Britney mocked. She turned to Amy. "So, should we head out?"

"Yeah," Amy said. Her feet lifted from off my back as she stood. "Now, bitch, me and Britney are going out shopping. We're going out tonight and need new outfits. When we come back, I expect the floors vaccuumed, the lawn mowed, the dishes done and for you to be ready and eager to help us prepare. Oh, and I'll be needing some hot underwear for tonight, so make sure you hand wash all my panties. Don't embarass me in front of my friend."

"Yes, Miss Amy," I replied, still on all fours.

"And don't you dare jerk off while we're gone."

"Yes Miss Amy." Britney scampered off to the guest room while Amy went to get dressed. Left alone, I decided to get a head start on the chores and began to load the dishwasher. Amy emerged from the bedroom and sat on the living room sofa again, waiting for her friend. After a long time, Britney finally emerged, her face flushed as though she had been working out.

"Ok, let's go," she panted. Walking over to where I stood in the kitchen, she held something up in front of me. A black thong. "I need this hand washed too," she said, her icy blue eyes locked on mine. "Make sure you do a good job. I just came in them pretty hard." My hand trembled as I took the panties from her. She held my gaze for a moment, a slight smile at the corner of her mouth. Then she turned and walked away, giggling with my wife as they headed out to the mall.

Carefully, I unfolded Britney's wadded panties. They were wet and streaked with pale cum. She wasn't joking. Unable to help myself, I sniffed at her juice. So unlike my wife's smell, but so erotic. My cock twitched desperately. The temptation to jerk off there and then almost overcame me. Dizzy, I leaned against the kitchen counter. It seemed I now had two mistresses who got off on dominating me. This was going to be a long weekend.

12