Amy's Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...I hoped..."

She laughed again. "Oh no, bitch," she said, and she stood over me, stroking my head as I knelt before her as though I was her pet. "You're not even close to deserving that. Besides, I'm enjoying this far too much to let you go now. The more you want to cum, the more obedient you get. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Miss Amy," I said, shame-faced. She was right. She could treat me however she wanted when she got me this turned on.

"Good boy. It's going to be a looong time before I let you cum again. But, get those panties nice and clean and those boots shiny again, and maybe when I get out of the shower I'll use you to make me cum again. Now what do you say?"

"Thank you, Miss Amy."

"For?"

"For making me your bitch."

"You're so welcome."

Tugging at the laces of her corset, she headed for the bathroom. Before she even reached the door, I was face down on the floor, naked and handcuffed and painfully erect, licking her damp panties clean. She really had made me her bitch, and I loved it.

12