Amy's Cabride Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy enjoys her cabbie.
4.7k words
4.36
47.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davewave1
davewave1
20 Followers

I should have thrown that card away. I felt terrible about what I had done. I had decided to just keep the fond memories and try and forget the guilt. In time it would fade. But the old bedroom just wasn't the same. Every time I would lay on the sheets I felt the craving for the intense excitement of that night return completely undiminished. It soon got so that I couldn't even get to sleep without masturbating or a fuck from Bill. Sex with the hubby was just the same, or as close as it can get when you know there's so much more out there. Somehow, I knew I couldn't just settle back into my old routine and forget that giant cock and black skin.

One evening two weeks later I found myself fingering Derek's card. The edges were getting tattered and I had long since memorized the number. I decided I had to have another go, if Derek was willing. I picked up the phone and left a message that I would be taking a sick day. Then I dialed Derek, asking for a ride. He said he'd be over tomorrow morning. When he heard the address he said he'd be over early.

Bill left the next morning on schedule. I stayed in my robe, playing sick. As soon as he left I showered and just put the robe on. There was a knock at the door almost as soon as I did. I suddenly felt a twinge of guilt and anxiety about what I was getting myself into, but my desire had been driving me mad. I just couldn't get fucking that huge black cock out of my mind.

"Call for a ride?" he asked as I opened the door.

I just smiled and walked away from the open door. "I'll get you a glass of water," I said. "I know driving's hard work."

I hadn't finished pouring the glass when I felt his hips up against my backside, that wonderful bulge already obvious. I was wet with anticipation before he had even arrived and in no time he had lifted me onto the kitchen counter and was working his cock slowly into me. What nervousness I had felt melted away with the overwhelmingly intense pleasure of being penetrated to the maximum by his black flesh. With each gentle push a little more of him slid in and my vagina stretched to it limits to accommodate. Finally when I thought I could take no more he lifted me off the counter and carried me to the bedroom. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him hard into me. He laid me softly on the comforter and surged forward slowly in my saddle. Only a few minutes later I came with him still only pumping me slowly.

Knowing he had pleasured me he picked up his pace and pounded me hard to his own satisfaction. As he rolled off I knew I would get a lot more fucking. I stood up to go to the bathroom and felt his thick semen running out of me down my leg. I knew I was taking a chance every time I took him bareback, but the need was so sudden and the feel of flesh on flesh so erotic. Even as I returned he was ready for me again and we sucked and fucked all morning long. When he left me worn out and used up, I knew that I still had not had nearly enough. A second mind blowing blackfuck had not sated me, it had only increased my hunger. I wondered to what lengths I would go before I had had enough.

At least the next day I was able to concentrate on work. Bill was busy at work too with his new account, and was basically going to be working late and weekends for a few months. Perfect, I thought in the back of my mind. I called Derek and set up an almost regular schedule; long lunches twice a week and every Saturday morning, Sunday too sometimes. Saturday mornings were my favorite. I'd invite him back to the bedroom for the first fuck, always fierce and needy for us both. Then I loved to just have him slow fuck me for hours. The sight of his toned black torso laboring above me, the root of his thick black pole rising and falling slowly above my thin muff and pale white thighs as his enormous presence filled and stretched and stroked me was something I burned into my memory a dozen times over the next few weeks. For my long lunches sometimes we would meet at my house and spend and hour just fucking steady, or sometimes in his cab on the top floor of my parking garage.

If I sometimes wondered why I was so unfaithful to my husband for just a fuck from some black guy, I was reminded every time I sat impaling myself slowly upon his enormous, jet black cock. I got to know the taste of his sperm in my mouth and pussy very well. Every time it was the best sex I had ever had and every time he left me with anticipation of the next time.

And I wanted more. I told Derek this once as I slumped atop his waist, exhausted and sore with what I knew to be my last orgasm of the day. He laughed softly as he massaged my ravished breasts. "I don't know if I want to share you," he said.

I collapsed off of him and he rolled over onto me. Stretched and slippery as I was with my excitement and his semen, he slipped in with little effort. He started to pump and in a labored whisper I told him "Ahh! Derek, we can't keep doing this, ahh!"

"We'll see," he replied, and he quickened his pace. "Oh you fuckin' bitch!" Splashing his last load onto my womb, he got up and left me without a word.

He didn't call or answer after that for a week. I thought maybe he had decided to call it off. My pussy ached for just one more roll, but my brain was winning out. I was lucky to have gotten such a great ride and no worse for the wear, I'd just let it slip into my past, a pleasant memory of forbidden lust. I did hear from him again, but when I did it was for the last time.

This call arrived late, while Bill was at home. I had to tell him it was student I was tutoring, one who had not read my instruction sheet. Derek told me to meet him tomorrow at an address, not his house. He laughed when I asked what this place was. He assured me it was what we always met for. He said his cock missed my tender, tight, white hole and I started to blush. I ended the call and before I had even hung up my crotch was slick. I'd go tomorrow, no doubt about it.

The next morning I jumped out of bed like a kid at Christmas. Bill was already gone and I called in sick and showered. I was well rested and my pussy was too, too well rested, in fact. I thought I would have to take an extra long time with Derek today. I dressed in the same short black dress and thin French g-string he had slipped off of me that first night.

The address turned out to be the Marriott. Perfect, I thought. I went in and right up to the desk. When I gave them Derek's name they handed me a key. He'd booked the honeymoon suite. Sounded like fun. If I was wet when I got to the hotel, I was practically fingering myself on the way up the elevator. When I got to the room there was no one there. I looked around. It had a whirlpool bathtub, an overstuffed couch, and a king size bed with a down mattress. I was excited by the possibilities. There was a courtesy basket in the room with three bottles of champagne. I poured a glass and turned on the TV to wait.

Only a few minutes later I heard the key turn in the lock. I switched off the TV and jumped up. I wondered where we would fuck first. It had been too long and I was horny to the point of starvation. I was startled when Derek came through the door followed by another man. He was tall and black like Derek, and just a lean, muscled, and physically attractive, but this was not what I had expected. Derek introduced us but I was quiet and quickly becoming nervous at what this other man's presence meant. Derek sent John to make drinks at a bar I hadn't investigated and I pulled Derek into the bedroom and shut the door.

"What the Hell is HE doing here? What do you think you're going to do? What do you think I am?" I asked with an angry look on my face. Derek responded by slowly closing the distance between us and smothering me with a kiss. I pushed him back but he still held me. "Stop! Answer me!" I protested.

Derek pressed his kiss home again, pulling me tightly up against him and moving his hands over my curves. After a few moments I released myself to the sexual urgency that had only been temporarily forgotten. Feeling my body relax, Derek loosened his grip and let his hands find their way under my dress hem. Lifting it, he pushed me gently back onto the bed. He knelt and parted my legs, bringing his lips to my thighs. His kisses trailed up towards my crotch and I raised my head to watch what I was sure was only the prelude to the serious boning I craved. He pulled aside the thin mesh of my panties and pushed the point of his tongue between the swollen, slick lips of my vagina. I gasped as he slid his tongue up my slit, over my clit and back down and into my hole. Such foreplay would only make me cum faster, but that would only whet my appetite for the long, slow fucking I really enjoyed.

But Derek stopped there. Coming up he just gazed at my pussy and smiled. "Now that is just the sweetest hole I ever saw," he said.

Hungrily, I sat up and pulled at his belt buckle and fly. My lips found his as I freed his cock, already hard, and lowered it to the angle I needed. I quickly moved my hips forward and touched the tip of his cock to the lips of my pussy, instantly wetting it. But Derek Pushed me back down onto the bed. He dipped the tip in and out a few times and I was ready for it now, right now. "Oh yeah take it! Fuck it now! Oh, God, fuck me!" I mumbled with urgency.

"You just a cock-hungry ho'," Derek said. He replaced his manhood and did up his pants. "You said you want mo', that's why I brought you Johnboy. We both gonna' fuck you." I had completely forgotten John. Derek put his hand on my twat and gently massaged it. "C'mon bitch, you ain't sayin' no now. You ain't never said no yet. Tell me you want my dick."

I was flushed, aroused, horny as Hell and seemed to be under some sort of spell. "You know I do," I replied.

"There ain't no mo' than my dick, just two dicks. One nigga' fucked you silly, now two gonna' fuck you silly. Can't let yo' sweet white pussy go to waste now. Say you gonna' get fucked by two hung niggas."

I don't know where my sense of insecurity and propriety had gone, but this seemed to be happening a lot lately. "Yeah, two hung niggas gonna' fuck me." I repeated.

"And how," Derek added with a smile. Standing he looked down at me again, "Now go on out there and make nice to John. Ha ain't gonna' hurt ya'."

Before he could leave I caught Derek's hips. "Wait Derek, one thing," I extracted the top of his cock from his pants again. I planted a tongue and kiss on the soft, ebony tip, slick with my juices and looked up at him. "Do me one favor; you fuck me first, please."

Baby, I wouldn't have it any other way. Yo' pussy want my dick first, that's the way it gotta' be."

Reassured by this minor victory, I released him and he left the room. I stood and refreshed myself at the mirror. As I rearranged my hair and fanned my flushed face I wondered what kind of woman I was looking at in the mirror. I was just an ordinary white wife with a nice car, house, husband, everything. What kind of woman just agreed to let two black strangers use her body to dump their semen in. My ambivalence faded at the image of two slick ebony cocks releasing inside me, and my own release following quickly. But I had never been with two men at once, and I knew I had no idea just what was coming. Recomposed and resolved, I left the mirror and went back to the main room.

Derek and John were sitting on either end of the couch with drinks. One evidently meant for me sat in the middle of the coffee table. I took my seat between them, settling into the crook of Derek's arm. We made small talk a little while, just getting comfortable with each other. I kept my eye on John, who spent the large part of his attention admiring me. I could tell he was just toying with me in his mind, and it made me a little uncomfortable to know that this stranger was not only undressing me with his eyes, but ravishing me. Still, the nibble Derek had given me in the bedroom had me raging with lust, and John was every bit as attractive as Derek. Derek's hands began to roam over me, one hand stroking my thigh and the other either twirling in my hair or caressing the patch between my collarbone and breast. I was furious with desire and I decided to just plunge in, it all seemed so inevitable anyway. I turned to face Derek and kissed him. His hand immediately went to my breast and as we kissed a little longer, he pushed the strap over my shoulder.

Breathing in between kisses, I moved over to straddle Derek's lap. He massaged both breasts gently and pinched at my nipples. A little of this and I began to coo. Derek pushed the other strap off and I let my dress fall down to my waist, revealing my tits for Derek's kisses. He busied his lips with my nipples and I looked over at the other man, whom I had again forgotten. He had extracted his cock and was rubbing it slowly. It was every bit as big and beautiful and dark as Derek's. As I gazed at it I felt more strongly the desire to be fucked and fucked soon, but it also made me a little self aware; I was half naked in a room with a stranger who was also exposed, being fondled by a man who was not my husband. I returned my attention to Derek and I released his ebony snake from his pants. Derek pulled the crotch of my g-string aside and I wedged his shaft into my slit and slid up and down while he continued to work on my nipples.

Derek came up for air. "Get down bitch and suck it" he said. Agreeable, I moved onto the floor and knelt by his thighs. I reached for his cock but he stopped me. "No, woman, I wanna' watch you suck Johnboy's cock." He gave me a push in that direction. Sheepishly I pulled my dress back up and moved over between John's legs. Slowly, I approached his groin. As I got close, John presented his cock to my mouth. I took it in hand and it was hard and huge. Its girth barely fit in my palm. I took the tip between my lips and licked and sucked, tentatively at first, but then with confidence. I kept looking back at Derek, who just kept smiling at me with his beautiful cock laying erect on his bare belly.

John seemed to be greatly enjoying my mouth. He didn't rush me or shove his cock into my overfilled throat. After a while he di get me to move up onto the couch so that I was on all fours, my ass facing Derek. Derek stroked my thighs but it was John who pulled my dress up over my head. It landed in his lap, interrupting my business. We removed it, and he stood and took his pants the rest of the way off too. Still standing, he indicated that I should resume what I had been doing. This was a much more comfortable position and John could cup my breasts in his hands while I serviced him. Derek cupped my pussy in his hand and slipped his fingers under the hem of my panties, directly stimulating me. I could hear him moving but I didn't look to see what he was doing when finally he pulled me up.

He was undressed completely now and during the blow John had also removed his shirt. "C'mon, Johnboy." Derek said, "let's take her to the bedroom and get it on." I sat like a piece of property they were discussing and went when I was led back to the bedroom. John sat on his knees on the oversize bed and Derek stood beside me. "Can't fuck with those on," he said and gestured at my panties. "Take 'em off if you wanna' get fucked."

Very self consciously, I slowly pushed my last garment down and stepped out of it. "Now ain't that just the sweetest piece of pussy you ever seen?" He asked John. "Show John yo' pussy." I know I looked puzzled. He grabbed me and turned me around and said "Bend over, bitch, and let the man check out yo' pussy!" Slowly, I did as I was told. "Now move it for him." I ground my hips a little. "Oh yeah, baby! Now, tell him what you told me earlier."

"What?" I asked.

"You know, I want two niggas . . . C'mon, say it. Say it, bitch."

"I - I - Two hung niggas gonna' fuck me," I managed to stammer.

"Say you want it. Say you want our two black dicks."

"I do. I want your two black dicks. Just fuck me, both of you. Two niggas gonna' fuck the shit outta' me."

"Woah man! I think she's ready!" John finally said. "C'mon up here bitch, bring yo' sweet mouth back. I an't had enough of that."

I crawled up onto the bed and put John's swollen tool back in my mouth. He was a beautiful body, black as night and with a wonderfully excited black cock. I might not mind giving myself to him after all. I sucked a little more as Derek stood beside the bed stroking his cock and saying "Suck it, bitch, suck that black cock." Soon I felt him get onto the bed behind me and lay his hands on my ass. The familiar shape of his cock was soon pushing its way between the walls of my vagina and up into my depths. Derek always took me slowly at first, and it was always almost painless. Almost, but just enough to let me know I was full to my limit.

Having Derek penetrate me was too distracting and I dropped away from Sucking John. I tried to return to my task but I didn't have much success, Derek was a huge presence.

"Yo Derek! Slow down and let her suck!" John finally said. Derek almost stopped stroking but kept some pressure on, and I could concentrate on John's cock. Soon, he pushed me back and motioned to Derek. Derek pulled out and flipped me onto my back. I was limp with desire and allowed this. Derek came to my head and presented his wonderful cock to my face. John was crawling between my legs and quickly positioned his already slick cock for entry. Slipping effortlessly in I was a little surprised at how I had so suddenly been taken by a second man. But John was big and black and immediately began to ride me, which was just what my body was crying for. Only a few strokes into me John moaned loudly and began to ram hard. Slowing after a few more strokes, he relaxed. "Damn, I ain't never cum in a white bitch befo'," He finally said. I was a little perturbed that he had already dumped a load into me, but I didn't really want him to pull out or stop. I writhed underneath him.

But he got up, his dick hanging limp as he slipped out of me and stepped away. Derek took his place in my lap almost immediately. He slipped quickly into my now very wet hole and began to stroke quickly. With my regular lover, I came in a few minutes. Derek deposited his load on top of John's almost as soon as I was finished.

We all rested then, spent for the moment. Soon enough though Derek motioned me on top of him and I obliged, sliding slowly down onto his thick nightstick. I rocked slowly there, encouraging my desire to build back up. John just watched a while, and then joined us by kissing and sucking my breasts. We continued this way, one of them fucking me while the other watched or joined in either stimulating me or getting sucked for another hour. I had another orgasm and asked for a break. Both men left me then, and I heard them talking in the far room.

It was Derek who returned first, this time with a bag that I had seen John bring in. In it was a variety of nasty toys, only a few of which he took out. One was a bottle of astroglide and the other was a silk cloth, of what shape I couldn't tell. Derek joined me in the bed and we began kissing and stroking again. I longed only to have him above and inside me, pumping me full of his seed, but he pulled me onto my knees and worked his cock into my pussy from there. He then reached over and took the silk cloth and wrapped it around my head, covering my eyes. With him already fucking me, I went with it. Only later did I discover what he was really doing.

Finally he rolled me over onto my back and fucked me right, soon filling me again with his semen. No sooner had he finished than I was taken again in that position, by John I thought. Soon I was rolled over and fucked from every angle almost nonstop. One of my men would crawl off, only to soon be replaced in another position. Only one of them was there at a time, so I thought they must be team fucking me. I grew very sore but the constant fucking was turning me on. It seemed to become a quest to get as much fucking done in a day as possible. The blindfold seemed unnecessary, but whatever turned them on.

davewave1
davewave1
20 Followers
12