Amy's Cabride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought they must have been cumming a lot, at least it sounded that way, and loads of cum seemed to be pouring out of my hole. Every time I was repenetrated it seemed that more would run down my leg or belly. I remember too that their dicks seemed to be no larger, now smaller. Finally I was becoming exhausted. I was being fucked missionary style and I just needed a little extra to get my last orgasm. I moved the blindfold up a tiny bit and watched the black skin flexing against my white and the base of the cock sliding up and down over my bush, in and out of me. That was enough and I came with two hours of steady fucking and what seemed like a gallon of cum pent up inside me. It was mind blowing. The blind fold had slipped off when I opened my eyes and, then I saw above me, just in the throws of his own orgasm, some black man I had never seen before.

I immediately started pushing at him, but I was disabled by my recent near death orgasm and he was holding me tight, jamming his seed up into me. "Oh, God! Who the Hell are you? Get off of me!" I finally managed to say.

"Oh, fuck yeah," he said with his last strokes. He got up, pulled up his shorts, and walked out of the room. Who the Hell was he? But I was too tired to get too upset. I just curled up with some sheets. I was quickly disturbed by someone pulling at the sheets, another naked black man I didn't recognize, with a hardon. I fought back telling him to get away from me, but I was weak and he didn't listen. His cock was already slick with astroglide and he held me face down with his weight while he inserted himself and fucked me. Thankfully, he finished quickly and left as the last one had. I knew I had to get out of here. I sat up and tried to stand. I had to catch myself on the bed. I looked around for my clothes, they were nowhere in sight.

The last man had left the bedroom door open. There were at least 10 men in the main room, including Derek. Derek saw me and smiled. "OK guys, everybody had some? Anybody for seconds? Party's winding down, our party favor looks whupped."

There was general laughter and somebody said "Already had seconds." But most of the men got up and left. Derek approached me, my jaw hanging open and a look of horror on my face.

"Well I want seconds," he said and flung the door shut. I was angry now and even as he picked me up I hit at him. He flung me on to the bed, landing on top. He quickly bound my hands with the blindfold and opened his fly. My anger had an odd quality now. I was wet with desire at the same time, but I hated him now. Even as he slipped slowly into me again I wanted him dead, but I wanted him to fuck me too, just like we had so many times. I couldn't believe I wanted more now, after so much sex, but I seemed to be shooting up my arousal curve faster than I ever had. I stopped resisting and lifted my legs high and wide for the familiar pounding. Derek raised himself up and I watched him pound me. I came even more intensely than I had the last time and I could feel my tense vaginal muscles spasm around his thick pole. He came almost immediately after I did, dumping one last load into me.

He quickly stood and buttoned up his fly, not even drying his cock off. "See ya' sista' was all he said and he left the room. Exhausted and happy, I rolled over on the stained sheets with a smile. I heard him say goodbye to the others in the room. Sitting up I saw John come into the room. He began to strip. Knowing it was pointless to argue, I lay back on the bed, my hands still bound. I think I must have been smiling. John fucked me doggy style, deep and hard. And then he left. The two other strangers in the room took their turns with me, one at a time. As the last man emptied his second load into me I finally felt sated. As his wet, uncircumcised, ebony cock slipped out of me I knew that while I might never see Derek again, I could never get enough black flesh.

12