Amy's Christmas Guest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers

"And do you seduce him or is it the other way round?"

"Well, it goes like this. He asks if he can see me again, and I try not to look too eager. I say he can come to my home, but he'll have to be on his best behaviour for my parents. He turns up in his dress uniform, pressed and everything, with flowers for Mum -- and a packet of silk stockings hidden in his jacket for me."

"So how do you find the opportunity to get him into bed?"

"We go for a drive, and I remember that there's an old shepherd's hut nearby. So I ask him to pull the car up outside, and we go in. Poor chap, he looks quite nervous, even though he can obviously tell that I'm about to give him what he's been hoping for."

"Tell me what happens."

"So I move up close to him and put my arms round his neck. 'Thank you for the stockings,' I say. 'I'm looking forward to wearing them for you sometime.' He smiles, and hesitantly bends his head towards me. I put my hand behind his neck and pull his mouth onto mine. After a while I break off the kiss and say, 'Be a dear and go get the rug from the car.'

"He goes out, and I quickly remove my dress and lean against the fireplace. His face when he comes back in with the rug is a picture. I beckon with my finger, and he comes towards me. As he reaches me, I put my hands behind me and unfasten my bra, slipping it off and throwing it aside. I kiss him, then say, 'Go on -- touch me.' Gaining confidence, he begins to caress my breasts with his hands, and then -- catching my eye to make sure he's permitted -- he bends his mouth to each nipple in turn, gently sucking.

"I take his hand and place it between my legs, and he starts to touch me. 'I'm ready now,' I say. He smiles, and quickly undresses, then pulls down my panties. I wink at him, and turn my back to him, resting my hands on the fireplace and standing with my legs apart. I feel him approach me, and put his hands on my hips, then his hardness pressing against my entrance from behind. 'Yes,' I whisper, and I feel him slide into me. Probably the thought of a condom never enters his mind, but that isn't a problem for me.

"He begins to move inside me, his hands exploring my breasts, and after a short while says, 'Honey, I'm nearly there...' I begin to move my hips in time with his thrusts, and after a few more moments he groans and I feel the spurt of warmth inside me. He rests there for a minute or two, then as he softens he slips out of me. I turn to him and hold him close. After a while we get dressed again and he drives me back to my parents' house. He leaves with a promise to call me the next day."

"And does he?"

"Oh, yes. He comes to the house again with more flowers for Mum, and while Dad's talking to him, Mum takes me aside and says, 'He seems like a really nice boy. I'd hold on to him if I was you.' 'I mean to,' I tell her."

"How does he react when you tell him you're pregnant?"

"He's delighted, and we arrange to get married in the little chapel at the airbase. 'And we live happily ever after'."

"And he buys you nice American underwear that you can't get in England on the ration."

"Exactly -- hence this outfit."

"Well, I like those two stories. What's next?"

Amy went back out into the hall. "Close your eyes," she instructed. I did so, and heard her footsteps approaching. "You can open them now," she said.

Her latest outfit was entirely modern; the briefest of thongs, and the pushup bra she had worn before.

"Had enough of the retro look for the time being?" I asked.

"Well, I loved the look of those things, and the feel of them against my skin, but the sex wasn't up to much -- I enjoyed the idea of finding somewhere for us to get together without anyone knowing, but all I really managed to do was get myself knocked up," she said ruefully. "I suppose women had to expect less in those days."

"The orgasm did exist before you discovered sex, you know," I teased, "and you didn't exactly give those chaps the best circumstances to show you what they could do."

"Well, that's true," she said. "But now I'm back in the twenty-first century, and I can put in whatever I like."

"OK," I said. "How does it start?"

"I'm on a cruise," she began, "travelling by myself -- perhaps I'm a rich young heiress, using some of my recent inheritance to enjoy myself, see the world a little, before getting serious about the family business. The captain knows who I am, of course, and I sit at his table every night while the young officers try and chat me up."

"Sounds like you've got it made."

"Well, except none of the men really float my boat --" I groaned at the pun -- "so I'm getting a bit frustrated. I masturbate every evening, but a girl can get fed up with even the most exciting battery-powered toy."

"So what happens next?"

"We make port in Monaco, and of course I pay careful attention to the new passengers joining the ship. Mostly they're old, rich couples, but the last one to board is intriguing -- he could be in his late thirties or early forties, well-dressed, and certainly handsome enough. My heart begins to pound a little when I see the captain greeting this new guest personally, and I start to hope that maybe he'll turn up at the top table for dinner that evening.

"And does he?"

"Oh boy, he certainly does, in a perfectly tailored evening suit. I'm glad I chose to wear my most elegant dress, and of course my ruby necklace --" she winked at me -- "and underneath, what you see me in now. When he arrives, the captain introduces him to everyone. 'This is Ralph Jameson.' I pretend to know why that should mean something to me, and make a note to search for the name on the Internet when I get back to my cabin. Meanwhile -- I can hardly believe my luck -- the captain shows him to the seat next to me, and says 'Mr Emerson, meet Amy Smith, another of our more illustrious guests. I'm sure you'll find plenty to talk about.'"

"So who does he turn out to be?"

"He's a self-made millionaire -- he has more money than I do! -- and he's on the liner because one of his main clients wants to meet him on the leg from Monaco to discuss a deal."

"How do you two, shall we say, get closer?"

"Well, after dinner there's always music, and there's an area of the dining room that's kept clear for dancing. Usually it's just the old couples who've been married for years that get up and sway gently, but tonight Ralph asks me if I want to dance. 'OK,' I say, 'but I'm not very good.' He guides me to the floor and the band starts up a gorgeous waltz. He sweeps me into his arms and I forget how bad I am at dancing, as he holds me close and expertly leads me round the floor.

"When the waltz ends, he whispers in my ear, 'Let's get some fresh air on deck, shall we.' I nod, and we climb the metal steps to the now-deserted upper deck. I lean against the railing, and he stands next to me looking out at the calm sea. I pluck up my courage and turn to him. 'Are you married?' I ask. He smiles. 'No, I've not met the right girl yet.' He looks like he's hesitating over a decision, then asks, 'Would you like to come to my suite for a coffee?' I nod, and we go back down the steps and into the corridor leading to the suites. 'This one's mine,' he says, opening the door into a large tastefully-furnished room. Off to one side an archway leads to a bedroom.

"He shows me to a comfortable sofa and rings room service for the coffee. Then he sits down by me; his leg brushes against me as if by accident. I turn to him and say, 'This may seem a little forward, but I find you really attractive.' He smiles, 'And I, you. I'm used to spotting opportunities, and this seems one that's too good to miss.' I close my eyes and hesitantly turn my face towards him, hoping he'll take the hint. I'm not disappointed, feeling his lips touch mine, gently at first, then as I return the kiss, more passionately. We're interrupted by a knock at the door. 'That'll be the coffee,' he says, smiling but his eyes showing his frustration. 'Hurry back,' I say.

"He opens the door and shows the maid where to put the tray, then hurries her out with a generous tip. Then he returns to my side and strokes my hair, leaning down to kiss my cheek. I turn my head so that my lips meet his again, and reach for his hand to put it on my breast. He smiles against my mouth, and gently begins to caress my breast through the fabric of my dress. I break the kiss and whisper, 'The zip is at the side.' He takes the hint, and a moment later I'm helping him slip my dress over my head. He steps back, and takes a long look at me, obviously enjoying gazing at my body covered only by my brief thong and the bra that makes the best of my breasts."

"I stretch luxuriously, and say, 'Like what you see?' 'Sure,' he says, 'but is it 'Look but don't touch'? 'I think we're past that, don't you?' I smile. He doesn't reply, but moves to kneel in front of me, gently easing my legs apart a little. He bends his head and kisses my stomach, then hooks his fingers through the elastic of my thong and pulls it down a little, revealing my mound. He kisses me there, then looks up at my face for confirmation before sliding my thong off completely. He parts my legs fully and buries his head between them, beginning to explore me with his tongue. I use one hand to touch my breasts, and put the other behind his head to show him exactly how intensely I want him to pleasure me.

"I feel myself approaching my climax, and my breathing becomes quicker and more irregular, I begin to give little moans of pleasure. Ralph skilfully flickers his tongue over my clitoris, and finally I arch against his mouth, unable to hold back a loud 'Ahhhhhhhhh.'

"He moves back on to the sofa and holds me tightly in his arms as my breathing steadies. 'Sounded like you enjoyed that,' he says. I nod my head against his shoulder."

Amy paused for breath, and I managed to interject, "That's pretty hot. But how are you going to return the favour?"

A faraway look came into her eyes, and she continued with her fantasy. "I look to him and say, 'Ralph?' He nods. 'It's your turn, but can I choose how?' 'OK,' he says, 'I'm intrigued, but I think I can manage whatever you ask for.' I hesitate, then say, 'What I really want is to feel you inside me -- not where you were just, but the other place, behind.' He looks a little taken aback, but nods. 'From what I hear, we need to be careful, or I'll hurt you?' I smile. 'Take off your clothes,' I say.

"He complies, and stands in front of me, his penis erect. I look around, and through the bathroom door I spot the expensive moisturiser that the cruise line provides its first-class passengers. I quickly walk to the bathroom and grab the bottle, then return to Ralph and liberally cover his penis with the scented lotion. 'Now,' I say, 'you have to put the lotion on me.' He takes the bottle, and I turn away from him, spreading my legs and leaning over to rest my hands on the back of the sofa.

"Ralph squeezes lotion onto his fingers, and hesitantly starts to put it in my cleft. 'Use your finger,' I say. I feel his slippery finger move down into my cleft, then tentatively touch my tight opening. 'It's OK -- put your finger a little way in,' I encourage him, and feel him push his finger inside up to the first joint. 'Mmmmm,' I say, beginning to feel a stirring inside me again. 'Now put your tip against the opening and push very gently.' He moves close up behind me and I feel his hardness against my opening. Then he very slowly starts to push his way in, the liberally-applied lotion making my passage slippery. I moan again, and push carefully back against his body till he's fully inserted into me."

"'Now touch me with your hands as well,' I say. Ralph unhooks my bra, and starts to squeeze my nipples, then slides a hand between my legs and starts to touch my clitoris. He very carefully withdraws his penis a little, then pushes back in. 'Will it be alright if I start to move in you?' he asks. I nod, and he begins slowly to move in and out. The feeling for him is obviously completely different to how it would be if he was in me the usual way, but now he's over the initial strangeness, it's obviously working for him, and he starts to breathe more heavily into my ear as he begins to increase the pace of his movements. I feel myself coming near to my climax again, and as he groans into my ear, I feel him spurt inside me. The feeling pushes me over the edge, and my body shakes with pleasure as I have my second orgasm of the evening."

"Phew," I said, "That's pretty hot. You've really got me going -- are you ready to come back from fantasy to reality?"

Amy smiled. "Your idea of dressup and fantasy was great," she said, "but you're right. What shall we do?"

Just then I heard the sound of a car in the drive. "Oops," I said, "change of plan. You go and get dressed, and I'll let them in."

Amy disappeared into her room, and I went down and opened the door. The two women looked relaxed and happy, and I hugged Pam as she came through the door.

"Have you two managed OK?" Caroline asked.

"I managed to survive the shops, and I think Amy got a few things she liked," I said.

"Good. Well, we didn't think you'd feel like cooking, so we brought pizza."

"Perfect!" said Amy, as she came down the stairs in jeans and t-shirt. As she passed behind Pam and Caroline where they wouldn't see, she pulled the neckline of her t-shirt down just for a second to show me that she was still wearing the pushup bra. I nodded, knowing that we would find some way to be together again before Pam and I left for home.

soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers
12