Amy's Christmas Guest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers

As we all ate, Sally said, "So, how's Christmas been?"

"We've had a lovely time," said Amy, giving an outline of what the four of us had done over the last few days. The time she and I had spent alone went down as 'doing a jigsaw, shopping, some chores.'

"Sounds like you and Tim got to spend quite a lot of time by yourselves, one way and another," observed Sally.

"Well, we're not fed up of each other yet," replied Amy, with a swift glance toward me.

"Pleased to hear it," said Sally. "I think Mum has in mind that Tim can have you for part of the summer vacation so she can go off on a course or something."

I suppressed a smile at Amy's failure to completely conceal her feelings at this suggestion. She turned to me and said, "You wouldn't mind having me, would you, Tim?"

"That'd be fine," I managed, thankful that I'd swallowed my last mouthful of coffee before she made that last statement.

"Well, if you're both OK, I guess we'll be on our way," said John. "I'm sure Caroline will call us and you with any news about Donald."

After Sally and John had left, Amy couldn't contain her amusement. "I think we managed that pretty well."

I grinned. "I think so, though you were pretty daring with that remark -- I nearly blew coffee out of my nose."

That set her off again laughing, and I put my arms around her as she giggled.

Suddenly she became serious again. "Mum hasn't phoned yet, but they're bound to be back tonight. I know it sounds like we can look forward to summer, but that's a long way away, and I want to make the most of the time we have left today."

"So are you still on for 'Ralph'?" I asked. She thought for a moment and said, "Definitely. There's nobody I'd trust more than you to do this."

She moved toward the stairs and I followed her. When we reached the landing, she slipped off her dressing gown, and I quickly undressed too. She went into the bathroom and picked up a container of moisturiser. "Will this do?" she said.

"Sure," I replied.

"There was one thing I realised when I was imagining this with Ralph," she said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well, I think it would be even better for me if I had something inside me in the usual place, as well as being entered that way."

"Makes sense to me," I agreed. "Do you have anything that would work?"

She grinned. "I found something that had fallen behind the chest of drawers last time I shifted my room around. I think it must have been Sally's, and she didn't miss it when she moved out."

She went into her bedroom and opened a drawer, rummaging under a pile of spare towels.

"Here," she said, producing a slim transparent cylinder with a rounded end.

"Oho!" I said. "Your sister isn't quite the straight-laced type I'd taken her for."

We went into the bedroom, and Amy squirted lotion onto her hands. "You first," she said.

I stood in front of her, and she slathered my erect penis. Then she turned round and parted her legs, leaning over to expose her tight pink star. On impulse I bent down and ran my tongue slowly over it. She gave a small sound of pleasure, and said, "I think this will be even better for real than it was when we imagined it."

I put a liberal amount of lotion on my fingers and applied it to her, then said, "I'll try my finger first, to make sure it's not too uncomfortable for you."

I put the tip of my little finger against her opening, and pressed it gently inwards. "Does that hurt?"

"Not at all," she said, her voice sounding strangely throaty.

"OK," I said. I withdrew my finger and moved up close behind her, placing the tip of my penis against her. Then I very carefully pressed in, entering her surprisingly easily and sliding my full length into her.

"Mmmmm," she said, "No problem at all."

She picked up her sister's toy from the bed and put it in my hand. "See what you can do with this," she invited.

I carefully reached round and began to slide its tip over and around her mound, then between her legs and over her clitoris. "In me," she whispered. I slid it into her, and she gasped. "Definitely helps having something there too."

I withdrew my penis a little way, then carefully thrust again. "Yes," she urged, and I began to move rhythmically. She started to flex her hips to match my movements, pushing back against me as I reached full depth in her. Again her voice was strange as she said, "I'm ready for you to come."

I sped up my movements, and she began to gasp. "Still OK?" I asked anxiously. "Oh yes, don't stop," she insisted. I felt my climax approaching, and as I reached it and spurted deep into her, she clenched her teeth and I felt the muscles around my penis begin to ripple and her whole body arched. She grasped the end of the toy and worked it inside her, then cried out in a way I'd never heard before, and went limp.

I carefully withdrew from her, and took the toy from her fingers. Then I lay her down on the bed and put my arms around her. She buried her head in my shoulder and whispered, "That was amazing."

I gave away the relief I felt. "I really thought I'd hurt you." She smiled, and said, "I think that's one for special occasions, but I'd certainly do it again."

"We could probably both do with a shower after that," I suggested. She nodded, and we headed for the bathroom. We washed each other, but were both too spent for anything more.

We dressed, and as we were going downstairs the phone rang. I picked it up, and heard Pam's voice. "Hi, Tim. We're on our way back, we'll be with you in about half an hour."

I put the phone down, and went into the living room where Amy was sitting on the sofa.

"Half an hour," I said. She nodded. "Thank you for an amazing few days, Uncle Tim. I'm already looking forward to summer."

I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She hesitated, then turned to me and kissed me hard on the lips. "That's a starter for next time."

When Caroline's key turned in the door, I was sitting at the kitchen table reading the last colour supplement, and Amy was preparing something for us all to eat.

Amy spoke first. "How's Dad?"

There was something strange in Caroline's voice as she replied. "Donald's fine, it wasn't as serious as they suspected. But it did give us the opportunity to have a good long talk, sort out some of the issues we'd always had."

She paused, then went on: "You know what? I think Donald and I will give things another try..."

I looked over to Amy, and saw her eyes fill with tears. "Mum, that's great!" She dropped the spoon she was holding and hugged Caroline. I looked at Pam, and she was smiling broadly.

Eventually we sat down to eat. "I think we'll get going first thing tomorrow," I said. "You two have got a lot to talk about."

In the morning, Pam and I packed up our things and put them in the car. Then we turned back to Caroline and Amy.

"Thanks for everything -- it's been quite an eventful few days," I said. I caught Amy's glance -- her eyes were dancing.

"I'll call you in a few weeks to talk about Amy's visit in the summer," Pam promised. Amy stepped forward, hugged Pam, then me.

We got in the car, and I watched in the mirror as Caroline and Amy turned to go back into the house. Then Amy turned again, and raised her hand in a wave. We turned the corner, and she was out of sight.

"Well, here's to a happy New Year," said Pam. I nodded. "I think it will be," I said.

soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers
12