Amy's Christmas Guest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers

"Me too," said Amy, "I like that guy who played the hero. He's a bit wet, though, don't you think? I'd prefer someone with a bit more oomph."

We carried on chatting about the film as we drove home. When we reached the house, Amy pleaded tiredness and went upstairs to bed. Pam made some preparations for the morning, then we went to our bedroom too.

I quickly undressed, then watched Pam take off her clothes. She saw me looking at her, and said, "Is tonight my lucky night?"

I grinned. "Would you like it to be?"

She walked toward me. "Well, it's been a few days." She climbed on top of me, and I smiled inwardly, remembering that this was the exact position with which Amy and I had started the day.

Pam guided my erect penis into her, and she was soon rocking her body against me and gasping. Then she stopped for a moment, and turned round so that I was entering her from behind, her still on top of me. She began to gasp again as she neared her climax. "I'm coming," I groaned, and spurted into her. I felt her clench around me, and her moans indicated that she had reached her climax too.

She laid back against me, my penis still inside her, and I whispered in her ear, "Still got it, eh?"

She nodded, and we rolled over. I put my arms around her, and we drifted off to sleep.

All too soon the alarm was bleeping irritatingly in my ear, and Pam got out of the bed to begin her morning routine. "I'll leave a little earlier today," she said, "and try to beat the traffic."

"OK," I said. She went to the bathroom, and when she returned I watched her dress in her practical underwear and business outfit. She kissed me on the lips and was gone.

When I heard her car drive away, I got out of bed and put on a dressing gown. I went to Amy's bedroom and opened the door. She was still in bed, the covers half off her naked body, and she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Come in," she said. I went in to the room, and stood by the bed, looking down at her. "No, come in, silly," she grinned. I shed the dressing gown and climbed in behind her, wrapping my arms round her warm body and pulling her close to me. I caught a faint remaining hint of her new perfume, and kissed the nape of her neck.

"Mmmm," she said. "We can start all over again."

"Give me a chance," I pretended to plead, "I only made love to Pam last night."

She squirmed against me. "Tell me about it," she said.

"Well, I'm lying on the bed, naked, and she climbs on top of me," I began.

"Sounds good so far," said Amy, her voice letting me know she had already started to build the picture in her mind.

"Then she guides me into her, and starts to move up and down on me, angling herself so that her clitoris is being stimulated."

Amy moved her hand to her breasts and started to touch herself, as I continued to describe what happened;

"Then she turns round so that she's facing away from me, and puts my penis back inside her."

"Mmm," said Amy, "that's a new one. We should try it. What then?"

"So I'm getting pretty near to my orgasm, and when I spurt into her, she climaxes, clenching around me and moaning."

Amy's hand slid down between her legs and she began to touch herself there too. I held her as her breathing became more rapid. Then she paused, and said, "Tim, I don't want to finish this by myself. Help me?"

"With pleasure," I said. "I have an idea. Slide down the bed a little, and lie on your back."

She complied, and I positioned myself so that I could use my mouth on her breasts, while she could reach my nipples in the same way. As I tongued and suckled her, she slid her hand back down to her clitoris and once more began to bring herself to her climax. After only a short while, her body shook as her orgasm overtook her, then she relaxed.

"Now," she said, "what about you?"

"You'll see," I said. I shifted position so that my penis was between her breasts, pointing down towards her stomach. I began to move my hips, and felt her still-hard nipples against me.

"Mmm," said Amy from behind me, "this is different."

I began to move more quickly, and she wrapped her arms around my back. Soon I was climaxing, and spurting warm fluid onto her stomach.

She released me, and I got to my knees. She reached down a hand to her stomach, and dipped a finger in the sticky stuff, raising it to her mouth.

"I like," she said, reminding me of the first time she had helped me to an orgasm at Christmas.

I shifted position and lay next to her. She reached for the box of tissues by the bed, and mopped her stomach, licking her fingers as she finished.

"I'm glad we had the chance to be intimate first thing," I said, "We have quite a busy day ahead."

"Another of your surprises?" she said, anticipation in her voice.

"Wait and see," I said. "How about I come and watch you in the shower?"

"Sounds good," she said. "I like that you just want to look at me."

We went across to the bathroom, and I sat and watched as Amy washed herself. She went to dry her hair, and when I'd showered I went back to the bedroom and watched her dress. She put on panties, and a bra, then pulled on her usual jeans and t-shirt. "Unless you need me to wear something different for the surprise?"

"No, you'll be fine."

I quickly dressed, and we went down the stairs.

"We'll get breakfast on the way, if that's OK," I said.

"No problem," she replied. "Are you going to tell me on the way to where, yet?"

"Nope," I grinned.

We got in the car and set off on a road out into the country. At a roundabout I spotted a McDonalds. "You like burgers?" I asked.

"Love them -- especially with a chocolate milkshake." Just for a moment she looked like a little girl, and I felt very protective towards her all of a sudden.

We pulled into the car park, and went in to the McDonalds. I ordered burgers, fries, and two chocolate milkshakes, taking them to the table Amy had selected.

Her eyes lit up. She took the milkshake from me and sucked on the straw. "I'd forgotten how thick these things are."

We sat and ate. After a few minutes the milkshakes had melted enough to suck through the straws, and we tried to outdo each other in the noise we each made getting the last few drops from the bottom.

We got back in the car and I drove on. When we reached the sign for an airfield, I turned in. "Interesting," she said. "This isn't exactly Heathrow, so I'm guessing we're not checking in for a flight to Los Angeles."

I pulled up at the side of the airfield office, an unpretentious wooden structure. "Stay here a minute," I said, and went in, coming out a few moments later with a man in flying gear.

"Amy, I'd like you to meet Captain Richards. He's our pilot for today."

"Pleased to meet you," she said. "Tim has been infuriatingly good at keeping the secret, whatever it is."

The captain grinned. "Doesn't surprise me -- I have reason myself to trust Tim's discretion." She raised my eyebrows and looked at me. I kept my face impassive, giving nothing away.

"Anyway," said Captain Richards, "let's get this show on the road, shall we?"

He pointed across the airfield, towards a small but reassuringly modern twin-engined plane. "Ever flown in a propeller job, Miss?" he asked.

"Noooo," she replied slowly.

"Well, hop in," he said. We walked over to the plane, and the captain showed Amy where to step on the wing to get up into the cockpit.

"Slide into the co-pilot's seat," he directed Amy. She hesitated, glancing back at me. I nodded, and she took the indicated position, being careful not to touch any of the controls in front of her. Captain Richards took the pilot's seat, and I slid into the one passenger seat behind Amy.

The captain slid the cockpit shut, and went through the pre-flight checklist. When he got to 'Co-pilot', Amy looked back at me with a smile, and replied "Definitely here -- I'm not sure about anything else."

"Don't worry," said Captain Richards, "I'll talk you through it. And I'm feeling entirely well, so you won't have to land this thing with me slumped at the controls."

"Very funny," snorted Amy.

The captain started the engines, and pushed the throttles forward. The plane started rolling down the runway, and accelerated rapidly. At just the right moment, he eased the yoke back, and we were airborne. We climbed steadily, and soon levelled off, the fields a patchwork below us.

"We won't climb high enough to see the curvature of the earth, sadly," said Captain Richards, "We'd have to be Concorde for that, but we'll go above the clouds in a while."

"Now," he said, turning to Amy, "your turn."

She blinked hard. "Take hold of the controls firmly," he instructed, "but don't move them yet."

She placed her hands on the yoke, and looked back at him for the next instruction.

"Now, pull back slowly."

The plane climbed through the white clouds, then levelled out as Amy moved the controls back to the centre.

"You're a natural," said the captain. "Now, watch this."

He increased the engine power to near maximum, then pulled the controls back and held them. The plane climbed steeply, then Amy gave a short squeal as we looped right over. The captain eased off the power, and said, "Do you think you could manage that?"

Amy hesitated, then said, "Ok -- but you better keep your hands near the controls."

He nodded, then pushed the throttles forward again. Amy grasped the controls, and pulled them back steadily. The plane looped just as it had before, and Amy reached for the throttle levers, returning them to their cruising setting just as she'd seen the captain do.

"Well done," he said. "Now, try a turn or two." Amy turned the yoke first left, then right, and the plane responded to her direction. "This is great!" she said.

"You can fly us toward the airfield," said Captain Richards. "See, this is the compass; the heading is 270 degrees, and we can lose a little altitude."

Amy carefully changed heading until the compass matched the heading he'd given, and pushed the yoke slightly forward so that the altimeter showed a gentle descent.

"You sure you haven't done this before?" asked the captain. She shook her head. "Well, I'll take it from here," he said.

Reluctantly Amy released the controls, and watched intently as Captain Richards landed the plane, making a textbook touchdown and taxiing back to his spot near the office. The captain slid the cockpit back, and I stepped carefully out onto the wing, helping Amy down to the ground.

I turned and waved. "Thanks, Captain. I'll see you around."

He nodded, and turned back to the controls, shutting everything down carefully in sequence.

"Back home?" I said, opening the car door for Amy.

"Yes, please," she said. "That was brilliant -- thank you so much, it was a lovely surprise. But I think I'll need to sit down for a while somewhere that isn't moving."

We were soon back at the house, and Amy went into the living room and sat down. I made coffee, and we drank it; I'd found some biscuits too.

"So, are you going to tell me about Captain Richards?" she asked.

"Are you fishing?" I said, pretending to be shocked.

Her expression became serious. "If it's something you can't talk about..."

"No, of course I'll tell you. It's nothing too shocking, just he was in a somewhat... compromising position, shall we say, and I was in a position to help him out."

Amy grinned. "And there was me thinking you were just a boring manager -- at what point in your past life did all this raciness happen?"

I settled back in my seat. "Well, this was when I was at Cambridge --" she raised her eyebrows, but didn't interrupt --" and Jim Richards was in the ATC, learning to fly. He was always getting into scrapes, but this one turned out more difficult to get out of."

"He'd taken a girl flying; that was against the regulations for a start. Then he'd taken her into the ready room, you can imagine what for -- he'd discovered that his girlfriends were much more well-disposed toward him after he'd looped them the loop a couple of times.

"There were no exercises on that weekend, so he thought he was safe, but what he didn't know was that the Americans had arranged to use the airfield for a secret flight, and the place was about to be crawling with CIA agents."

"So how did you help him?" asked Amy, obviously enjoying my account.

"I knew where he'd gone -- I was entertaining a lady guest of my own by the river -- and when I saw the cars heading down the road to the airfield, I put two and two together and realised that he was going to need a distraction. So I changed tack with my guest -- she was a little surprised, and probably disappointed -- and we took a shortcut, getting onto the road in front of the CIA cars. Then I pulled the car across the road and pretended we'd had an accident, skidded. That held them up long enough that Jim heard the plane coming in to land, and he managed to get his girlfriend into his car and off down the back lane with its lights off."

"I can see why he trusts you," Amy said. She stretched, and said, "What were you saying about girls being well-disposed after looping the loop?"

"I did, didn't I? Does it still work?"

"Why don't you take me upstairs and find out?"

"An invitation I can't possibly refuse," I said, getting up and taking her hands to pull her to her feet. We went upstairs, into her bedroom, and she fooled around, stretching her arms out and pretending to be an aeroplane, zooming round the bed.

I caught her in my arms, and drew her towards me, kissing her on the lips. She responded eagerly, her fingers in my hair. I unbuttoned her blouse, and reached behind her to unfasten her bra. I looked afresh at her breasts, then into her eyes.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked.

"No," I said. "Just fixing this in my mind."

She smiled. "Don't worry, you'll have the real me for a while yet. You're not the only one with surprises, you know. Now, make love to me."

I pushed my puzzlement at her words to the back of my mind, and bent again to kiss her breasts and begin to run my tongue over her nipples. She gasped, and pulled my head harder against her chest. Her hands reached for the waist of her jeans, unfastening them and pushing them down. I helped her step out of them, and put them over the back of a chair.

She removed her panties, and I quickly undressed, taking her back into my arms. She kissed me greedily, and pushed me back towards the bed.

"I want to try what you and Pam did last night," she said.

"Be my guest," I said, letting her push me onto my back. She straddled me, facing away from me, and guided my erection into her.

"Aren't you departing from the script a little?" I queried. I could see her reflected in the long mirror on the bedroom door, and her face held a wild, almost wanton look.

"Do you have a problem with that?" she asked with a smile in her voice, as she shifted so that I was penetrating her more deeply than I would have thought possible.

"Ah, no," I gasped. She began to move herself up and down on me, at the same time touching her clitoris with her fingers. She began to moan, and before I really had a chance to come near my own climax I felt her muscles rippling around my erection and she gasped out, "Ohhhhh!"

After a few moments she said, "Do you have any of that hand lotion?"

I reached over to the bedside table and opened the drawer. "Voila!" I said, producing a bottle.

She turned to face me, and squeezed lotion onto her hands, then curved both palms around my erection. She began to move her hands, and use her thumbs on the head of my penis. Soon I was gasping, and finally I groaned as I spurted my fluid towards her, hitting her between her breasts. She lifted her hands and smeared the stuff over her, her eyes closed, then lowered herself to rest against me. I could feel the slipperiness of her breasts against my chest as I put my arms around her and held her tightly.

After a few minutes I glanced at the clock. "Wups, we'd better get cleaned up, Pam will be back in an hour or so."

We crossed the landing to the bathroom, and I helped her shower, washing the sticky goo from her chest. Then she washed me, watching my face as her hands again caressed my now-soft penis.

We dressed, and when Pam arrived back we were sitting in the living room, talking about Amy's university plans. "I thought I'd apply to the university here, then I could come and live with you and Aunty Pam -- it'd save me from having to borrow quite so much."

As she delivered that bombshell, obviously carefully timed, Pam came into the room. "How are you guys?" she asked. I struggled to find my voice, then managed, "Fine." I cleared my throat and repeated, "Fine. Amy was just saying that she wondered if she could board with us in the autumn, if she gets into the university."

"What a great idea!" said Pam enthusiastically. "It's not as if we ever use the spare room, and we've got the en-suite." She thought for a moment, then said, "But wouldn't you find it a bit restrictive, Amy? It's not exactly private if you have friends round."

"Oh, there'd be plenty of places to hang out on campus," Amy said. "I'm not planning on having a boyfriend for ages yet." Her foot found mine out of sight under the coffee table and she pressed against my ankle meaningfully.

"No problem, then," said Pam. "We'll chat to Caroline about it when they pick you up." She added, "But you'd better make sure to study, otherwise it might not happen."

"I'm sure Uncle Tim can coach me," ventured Amy, "He looks like he knows a thing or two."

"Yes, your uncle's pretty smart," conceded Pam. "Now, I thought we'd stay in tonight and I'll order Chinese -- Donald said you liked it. And I rented that movie, now what was it?" She reached into her handbag and pulled out the DVD. "Oh, yes. 'Airplane'. What's the line you like, Tim? 'My worthless co-pilot has frozen up.'"

I grinned, and replied, "'Surely you can't be serious.' 'I am -- and don't call me Shirley.'"

Amy seemed to be suddenly having to suppress a fit of coughing. Pam went into the kitchen to get her a glass of water. I looked into Amy's face and started to laugh myself. "So, co-pilot, you feeling frozen?"

She started to cough again, her eyes watering, and Pam returned with the glass. "Are you sure you're OK?" she asked with concern in her voice. Amy nodded, and drank.

"Well, I'll get on the phone then," said Pam. "I'll get one of those banquets for four, and there'll be something for your lunch tomorrow, Amy." She added, "You have been making yourself something like I said, haven't you?"

"I've not starved," grinned Amy.

Pam went out to phone, then we started to watch the film. When the food arrived, she set it out on the coffee table, and we shared the various dishes. Somehow Amy's fingers seemed to meet mine quite often when we were reaching for things.

When the film finished, I yawned. "I'm pretty tired," I said. "Think I'll call it a day."

"OK," said Pam. "I'll be up in a minute." As I changed for bed, I heard her and Amy talking, and wished I could be a fly on the wall. I drifted off to sleep, only half-waking when Pam slid into bed behind me.

soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers
12