Amy's Christmas Guest Ch. 06

Story Info
Tim tells Amy everything.
6.6k words
4.7
20.4k
5

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers

I moved to the bottom of the bed and knelt down. I took her left foot between my hands and began to massage it gently.

"Mmm," she said, "I'd forgotten you were so good at that."

"Hope I'm not tickling you."

"Not at all," she smiled.

I continued to massage her foot, flexing her toes then pressing more firmly into her sole with my thumb.

"That's really relaxing," she murmured.

I bent to kiss her sole lightly, then turned my attention to the other foot. She curled her toes, enjoying the sensation. This time after massaging her foot for a while, I bent and took her big toe between my lips, moving my tongue across the soft skin. She shifted slightly, putting her arms behind her head.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I said, continuing to caress her foot.

"I told you at Christmas about my first time," she said. "Why don't you tell me about your first sexual experience?"

"Well," I said, "I started quite late, really."

"Actually that surprises me," she said. "You're certainly making up for it now."

"My parents had friends who lived not far away, and we visited them quite often," I went on. "They had a daughter about my age, and she and I would go up to her room while our parents talked downstairs. Of course, sooner or later, we got onto the subject of sex. I'd never had any kind of experience before, even in my late teens."

"So what happened?" Amy asked, obviously intrigued.

"Well, she said she would show me what she had, if I would show her too. I went first, and she was very interested to look. Then she took her panties off and showed me. At that point my mum called up the stairs that we were going, so we had to stop."

"So was there a next time?"

"Definitely. A few weeks later they returned the visit, and she and I went upstairs to my room. We sat down on the bed, and she said straight away, 'Would you like to see again?' Of course I said yes, and she took off her panties and showed me. 'Would you like to touch me?' she said. I nodded, and she opened her legs. I reached out my hand and very carefully – almost fearfully, in case I hurt her – I touched her. She was quite wet, but having very little idea of where things were, I really didn't know what to do next. Then her mum called her back downstairs."

Amy exhaled. "How frustrating!" she said, "I was really starting to get into that, hoping you'd find a way of doing something she liked. Did you see her again?"

"Not in that way – actually, not long after that I got a 'real' girlfriend. But that's another story."

I put Amy's foot down and slid my hands up her legs to her knees, stroking them gently.

"Tell me about this girlfriend, then," she asked.

"Her name was Denise. She was a little older than me, actually – she was at college when I was still doing my A-levels. We met one summer – she was on a voluntary project, and she and I kept in touch after she went back."

"So when did things get a little more exciting?"

"I'd visited her at college a couple of times, but she shared a room and there were always people about, so after her term finished we arranged that I'd visit her at her parents' house. Her parents were very welcoming, and we all chatted for a while. Then Denise said to me, 'Come upstairs – I'll show you my room.'

"So we went up and sat on her bed. We talked for a while, then she leaned over and kissed me. 'Do you want to hold me?' she said. I nodded, and she laid down on the bed and said, 'Come on, then.' I lay down next to her and put my arms around her, started kissing her. After a while she said, 'It'd feel better if you were on top of me.' So we rolled over so I was on top, and carried on kissing.

"She broke off kissing me and asked, 'Are you as turned on as I am?' 'Think so,' I said. She flexed her hips against me – she could feel that I was already hard – and said, 'Does that help?' 'Oh yes,' I said. 'Carry on then,' she said. So I began to move against her, and pretty soon I said, 'If we carry on I'm going to come.' She was obviously pretty turned on herself, and she said, 'Fine by me.' So I moved more quickly – she was watching my face all the time – and then gasped as I orgasmed."

"Sounds a bit messy," grinned Amy.

"Definitely," I said. "I had to go in the bathroom and clean up. Then I went back into her room. 'I really enjoyed that,' she said. 'Is there something I can do to return the favour?' I asked. In answer she unbuttoned her jeans and looked at me smiling. I took the hint, and slid my hand down her jeans and inside her panties. She was extremely wet, and I easily slipped a finger inside her, then found her clitoris and started to slide my finger over it. She closed her eyes and said, 'I really enjoyed it when you were on top of me, I could imagine you were in me....' Then as I touched her, her voice tailed off and I felt her hips shaking as she came."

"Sounds lovely," said Amy, "but surely you both wanted a little bit more freedom and privacy? You probably expected to hear footsteps on the stairs any time."

"It didn't take us long to work something out," I said. "When she finished college, she got a flat, and I went over there to 'study' pretty much every night. Actually I did get quite a lot of studying done, but when it got late, Denise would always come and stand in front of the table where I had my books, and start to undo the buttons of her blouse, then slip out of her jeans and go and sit on the bean bag in the corner in just her bra and panties, looking at me."

"I bet by that point it was getting a bit difficult to concentrate on your books," said Amy.

"Absolutely. So I'd walk over to her and kneel down, kiss her, and then start to touch her – first her breasts, then between her legs. After a while she'd reach behind and unfasten her bra, and stretch out her legs for me to remove her panties. I'd usually get undressed at this point too, then tongue her nipples for a while before moving further down. It usually took her quite a while to get to orgasm, but I didn't really mind."

"And then what?"

"Most times I'd put myself between her breasts and she'd push them together, then I'd move against her till I came."

"Did you ever go all the way?" asked Amy curiously.

"Not with Denise," I said. "When I went to university, she and I drifted apart – I think that's pretty usual, and of course I was meeting lots of interesting new people at uni."

"And I'm sure there was someone special," smiled Amy.

"Of course," I said. I shifted position so that I could stroke Amy's thighs and her mound, though not touching her more intimate places – we still had plenty of time for that.

"Go on then," she urged.

"My next girlfriend was Helen – she was gorgeous. One of my most vivid memories of her, oddly enough, isn't of us making love, though she was pretty fantastic at that. We went out to a ball one night – these university affairs have to be seen to be believed, they're amazing."

"I'm going to our college ball next week," Amy reminded me. "So what was so special about this one?"

"Well, after the meal, they cleared the floor and everyone started to dance. You know what it's like; at first they have pop numbers, and then a little later they put on the slow songs and the couples slow-dance. Well, they put on one of our favourite tracks, and I don't know what happened, just something magical, she and I started to dance together and it was as if we were the only people there. I'll never forget it as long as I live."

Amy had a faraway look in her eyes. "I hope something like that happens to me," she said. "So tell me why she was such a good lover, too."

"She had more lectures than I did, but it still wasn't many compared to some people, so we had a lot of free time. She had her own room in one of the halls of residence, and we'd go there, make something to eat, then just make love for hours on end. She was like you – she didn't seem to have a limit to how many orgasms she could have – so I'd just make her come, then we'd talk for a while or listen to music, and then start all over again."

"Wow," said Amy. She thought for a while, then said, "Tim, did you ever go out with more than one girl at once?"

"There were a couple of times," I admitted. "Actually, I have a couple of stories about that."

Amy shifted position slightly, and I moved onto stroking her stomach slowly, still letting my hands stray over her mound.

"The first time anything like that happened, Helen and I were at a party in college. I had another friend named Laura, who I found really attractive. She stuck with Helen and I for most of the evening, and all three of us had quite a lot to drink. As the evening went on, I started to flirt with Laura, and Helen seemed OK with it, so Laura got quite daring and flirted back. At some point one of us must have suggested we go back to Laura's room for another drink – so we all sat on the bed passing a bottle around. My memory gets a bit hazy after that, but I remember very clearly at some point later lying on Laura's bed with my shirt off, Helen one side with her mouth on my nipple and Laura the other side doing the same."

"Wow," said Amy. "When I asked the question I didn't mean 'in the same room at the same time'! What happened next?"

"I wish I could remember!" I laughed, "but whatever it was, the girls must have enjoyed themselves, and they were both fine with me and each other in the morning."

"Did the three of you ever get together again like that?" asked Amy.

"No, but Helen and I were always pretty close with Laura afterwards. I remember we all went on a uni field trip, and all three of us ended up sitting together on the minibus in a seat meant for two, me in the middle. After a couple of drinks we didn't care what anyone thought. We didn't do anything in particular, but it felt good to be close."

"You said 'a couple of stories'," reminded Amy.

I shifted position again, and began to stroke her breasts, though carefully avoiding her nipples; we had plenty of talking to do still.

I continued, "Well, this next one I'm not very proud of – this happened while I was still going out with Helen – but it's part of my past, so I'll tell it. I'd finished my degree, but had stayed on at uni to do another course. Helen had gone back home to spend some time with her parents, but because I was a graduate student, I had to work through the summer. One of my other friends had gone home for the summer too, but she phoned me one day sounding really depressed. 'I need to retake some of my exams,' she said, 'But I really don't feel like studying at home'.

"That was when I made my mistake. 'Why don't you come back up here?' I suggested. 'You can stay with me – there's a room spare – and you can study in peace while I'm out at the library all day. It'll be great – I can cook for us, I'd enjoy that'. So she agreed, and the next day I met her at the bus station. I suppose in the back of my mind I knew from the moment I invited her that I was hoping something would happen, though I had no idea then if she thought the same way. The idea must have crossed her mind, she was pretty smart, and I'm sure she had an idea what men are like.

"Don't be too hard on yourself," said Amy. "It's sort of built in, isn't it – what do they call it, 'biological imperative'. So what happened?"

"It was fine at first – I went to the library, she studied, I cooked. But she was still struggling to learn everything she'd need for the retakes, and I don't think she was particularly happy anyway. One day I came back late from the library in the evening – I had a paper to complete, so I'd grabbed something to eat in college instead of coming back and cooking. She was sitting on the sofa in the living room crying. I went and sat next to her, and she turned to me and buried her head against my shoulder.

"'I'm sorry, Tim,' she said. 'I've struggled to study today, and I'm really lonely.' I held her, then said, 'Studying can wait till tomorrow. Perhaps there's something I can do to make you feel less lonely. Why don't you come and sleep with me in my bed tonight? No strings, just for company.' She smiled. 'I'd like that.' So we went up, and she changed into a long t-shirt – a bit like yours, actually. Then I got changed and we got into bed and put the light out. I put my arms around her and just held her.

"That doesn't sound so bad," said Amy.

"Except that after a few minutes, she said hesitantly, 'Tim, you know you said 'no strings'?' 'Mmm,' I replied. 'Could we change that?' she said. Of course at that point I was only ever going to answer one way – an attractive young woman, lonely, already in my arms, and she wonders if I wouldn't mind making her feel better?

"Well, did you?" asked Amy, smiling.

"Of course," I said. "From that point on we made love every night – and a few afternoons as well – till she had to go back home. My work slipped a little, obviously."

"Did you ever tell Helen?"

"Absolutely not. When her term began, we picked up where we'd left off at the start of summer. That year was great, actually – when we didn't have lectures, we'd decide where we were going to spend the time, mostly in bed – or wherever else we decided it would be fun to make love. There was one particular time I remember."

"Go on," said Amy. I moved again, so I was kneeling by her head, and began to run my hands through her hair and caress her face. As I ran my fingers over her lips, she gently tongued my fingertips.

I carried on the story. "Helen had an assignment to finish – she'd done all the research, she just needed to write it up. The day before the assignment was due, she still hadn't finished, so we decided to work all night in her room to get it done.

"I was pretty tired, and crashed out on the bed to try and doze for a bit while she carried on working. I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I remember is her standing over me and saying, 'I've finished, Tim, and I've printed it.' She bent down and kissed me. 'Thanks for helping, Tim.' I reached up toward her and pulled her down so I could kiss her more thoroughly, and we both ended up on the bed, our hands all over each other.

"She said, 'Tim, I want you right now.' She undid her blouse and discarded it, then took off her jeans. She helped me undress, then came back into my arms. We kissed for a while, then I unfastened her bra and slid her panties off. 'I want you in me,' she said. She turned her back to me and leaned with her hands against the edge of the desk by the computer, standing with her legs apart to give me access to her wet opening. I stood behind her, and cupped her breasts in my hands, then entered her, sliding my full length into her. I started to move in her, then put one hand down between her legs to find her clitoris. She gasped, and I began to move in her more quickly, my fingers touching her more intensely at the same time. She leaned her head back, and I saw the expression of intense pleasure on her face, lit only by the glow of the computer screen. Then her mouth formed into an 'O' of delight, and I felt her orgasm. Just a few seconds later I came, spurting into her, and she gasped, 'Oh, I'm coming again!' and her body shook once more as I thrust in and out of her until we were both completely spent."

"Phew," said Amy, recalling me back from my memories. "That's pretty hot. Good job you got the assignment finished first."

"Definitely – we went straight from there to hand it in."

"I'm surprised you didn't stay with her," said Amy.

"We found we didn't have as much in common as we thought, apart from great sex. And I still felt guilty about sleeping with the other girl," I said, a note of regret in my voice.

Amy put her arms around me and pulled me down beside her. "I'm sorry," she said. "Did you meet Pam after that?"

"Yes. When I finished my studying, I found a job near where we live now, and I met Pam through a mutual friend."

"I've seen first hand how you and she make love," Amy reminded me, with a wicked grin on her face. "Why don't you tell me about your most memorable time with her?"

I rolled Amy onto her front, and started to gently massage her shoulders and back. "I'll tell you our favourite way we make love," I said. "It's a bit like what you saw us do, but we take more time over it."

Amy rested her cheek on her hands and listened.

"We undress, then kneel on the bed facing one another. First we kiss, then when Pam's starting to get turned on just from kissing, I begin to use my mouth on her breasts, tonguing and suckling her nipples. She gently takes hold of my penis and strokes it, then after a while I put my hand between her legs – she's pretty wet by then, of course – and use my fingers all over her entrance, inside her, on her clitoris.

"Then I kneel up a little, so she can reach my nipples with her mouth, and she suckles and touches them while I stroke her breasts and reach down again between her legs. Then I go back to her nipples for a while. Next I move round behind her, and put my erection in the cleft of her buttocks. I cup her breasts in my hands and touch her nipples for a while. Then I put one hand between her legs from the front and start to touch her clitoris, and move back slightly from her so I can enter her with my fingers from behind using the other hand. She'll be touching her breasts and nipples with her fingers."

Amy stretched, and moved her legs part a little as she thought about the picture I was describing. I moved my hands down and began to stroke her bottom, running my finger into her cleft a little, though not far enough to touch her anywhere really sensitive.

I continued, "Of course she's getting really turned on by now. But usually I move back round to the front and we start all over again at least once. Then I'll ask her to choose what happens next. Either when I'm behind her again, she'll want me in her, and I'll enter her from behind and thrust in her till I have my own orgasm. Then I'll lie back and she'll sit over me so I can take her to orgasm with my tongue.

"Or, we'll do that first, then she'll move down so she can take me inside her with her on top, and she'll control the pace until I come, or she comes again first."

"Mmm," said Amy, "sounds delicious." She hesitated. "Can I ask you another question?"

"Anything," I said.

"After you married Pam, was there anyone else before you met me?" She turned her head to look at my face. "You would tell me, wouldn't you?"

"Amy," I said, "I will only ever be totally honest with you. Since I met Pam, there have been other women I've had very close relationships with – close enough to make her jealous – but I have never slept with any of them, never even got closer than a hug to touching them. You're the first one who I've been this close to, and I'm really grateful."

I thought I could see a hint of tears in Amy's eyes. I stopped stroking her, and put my arms round her again. "Hey, there," I said, "are you OK?"

She nodded. "What we've been to one another so far has really been amazing – I know our relationship has been pretty physical till now, but you've really treated me differently to anyone else I've ever known."

I hugged her. "Every girl deserves to be treated like a princess," I said. "Now, are you hungry yet? I promise not to put a pea under your mattress."

She smiled. "I could definitely eat something. I think that bacon we had the other day has given me a taste for it – could we have bacon sandwiches?"

"Of course," I said, "I'll be back before you know it."

I went downstairs and clattered around in the kitchen, grilling bacon, making tea, buttering bread, and pretty soon I was taking a laden tray back up to the bedroom.

Amy was sitting up in bed when I returned, and again I could hardly take my eyes off her breasts. She looked down shyly. "You really think I'm beautiful, don't you," she said.

soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers
12