Amy's Christmas Guest Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was crying now, and I put my arms around her. She looked up at me, her face streaked with tears. "That's the most amazing thing anyone has ever said to me. I think I'm beginning to understand a little more what love might really be."

She sniffed, and wiped her eyes. "Please, hold me," she said, unzipping her dress and slipping out of it. She got into bed, and I quickly shed my clothes and joined her, pulling the duvet over us both and turning the light out. I took her in my arms and held her as tenderly as I knew how, kissing her still damp cheek. She returned the kiss, then settled herself to sleep. Her breathing slowed, and I looked down at her face in the dim light filtering in from outside. "Sweet dreams," I murmured quietly. I lay awake for a long time after that, asking whatever powers there might be to grant the wish for Amy's happiness that I'd expressed to her in those moments.

In the morning, while I was still dozing, Amy slipped downstairs and made bacon sandwiches and coffee. As she brought the tray in and set it down, I stirred.

"Mmm," I said, "that smells great. There's an old saying, 'Never ask a man anything important in the morning till he's had coffee and bacon. After that he'll give you anything you ask.'" I started to eat.

"That has distinct possibilities," grinned Amy. "Anything? Really? Here, have another sandwich. Take the whole plate."

When we'd finished breakfast, I asked her, "What time is Laura coming?"

"I said I'd pick her up at ten," she said.

I glanced at the clock on the bedside table. It was just after eight. "So was there anything particular you were going to ask me for, now you've plied me with bacon sandwiches and coffee?"

She smiled. "I know things got pretty serious last night," she began. "I'm really grateful for what you said. I'd like you to show me how you make love to someone you care about that way."

"Well," I said, moving toward her, "sometimes it's very tender..." I stroked her cheek softly with my hand. "But sometimes –" I leaned over and kissed her on the mouth, hard – "it's very passionate." I cupped one breast in my hand and ran my tongue in a long stroke over her nipple, then took it between my lips and tugged, watching her face. She gasped, and a wild look came into her eyes. I moved to her other breast and surrounded it with my mouth, my tongue sliding firmly over her nipple almost as though I was licking an ice cream. Then I slid my hand between her legs, pushing them apart, and moved my body to cover her. As soon as my penis touched her entrance, I slid into her to my full length without pausing. She gave a short moan, and closed her eyes. I began to move my hips steadily, withdrawing till I was almost out of her, then burying myself in her depths again. Her breathing quickened, and her arms tightened around me. I increased my pace, and she began to make little high-pitched sounds behind closed lips. She wrapped her legs around me, and as I continued to thrust in her I felt her fingers digging into my back. I covered her mouth again with mine and she returned my kiss with an urgency I'd not felt before. Then as I climaxed in her, she pulled her mouth from mine and cried out aloud, her body shaking as an intense orgasm overcame her.

We lay still, both out of breath, for several minutes. Then she looked into my face and smiled. "Wow," she said. "I really love it when you're tender and touch me gently, but when you just go for it like that, it has quite a kick!"

I grinned. "I don't think we've exhausted the possible variations yet."

I untangled myself from her and hugged her. "You ready for a shower?" I asked.

"Think so," she said. We got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. She stepped into the shower, and quickly soaped herself and washed her hair. Then she put on a bathrobe and sat watching while I showered and shaved. We went back into the bedroom and she pulled on jeans and t-shirt. "No point in dressing up," she said, "I'll be in my bikini as soon as we get back here with Laura."

I nodded, and pulled on my own clothes. "Shall I drive this time?" I asked.

"OK," she replied. "Got to let you show off a bit, haven't I."

We went out of the house and I held the door of my car for her as she got in, then went round to the driver's side. I pulled smoothly away from the kerb, and we drove the few minutes to the university campus, Amy directing me to the hall of residence where Laura had her room.

She was waiting outside carrying her portfolio – I assumed it went everywhere with her – and a small rucksack. "Wow," she said as I got out and helped her put her things in the boot, "a Mercedes. Nice to be picked up in style."

She slid in to the back seat behind me, and settled back, enjoying the feel of the leather, while I drove us home.

Amy opened the front door, and said, "Laura, why don't you come up to my room to change. Tim, we'll meet you by the pool."

I quickly changed, and by the time the girls reached the extension, chatting and giggling, I was sitting in one of the loungers by the pool with a long cold drink.

"Margarita?" I offered.

"Who's she?" quipped Laura, "I thought it was just the three of us."

She slipped into the pool and gracefully swam a couple of lengths, her blonde hair streaming out behind her. Amy followed her in, supporting herself on her elbows at the edge of the pool and watching.

"Aren't you coming in, Tim?" asked Laura.

"OK," I said. I dived in and swam over to them. "I have an idea for a game. Let's all start at one end and see who can get to the other end quickest, but walking, not swimming."

"OK," said Amy. We lined up, and I said "Go." We started pushing through the water, and I soon drew ahead, getting to the other end first. Amy was next, and Laura last.

"That's not fair," panted Laura, smiling. "I'm the lightest, so I've got the least weight to push with."

"I know what would make it fairer," said Amy. "Tim has to carry one of us while he races against the other one."

Laura grinned. "OK," she said. "You go first."

Amy moved behind me and put her arms round my neck. She lifted her legs and I put my arms through them, just in the same way as I used to give her piggy-backs when she was much younger.

"Ready?" Amy said to Laura.

"Go!" she replied. I set off, moving more slowly with Amy's weight on my back, and Laura quickly outpaced us, looking back with a triumphant expression on her face as she touched the end of the pool first.

"Nice one!" said Amy, sliding down from my back. "Now, do you want a turn at being carried?"

Laura nodded eagerly. "This is fun!" she said. "I haven't played around in a pool like this for years."

She swam up to me and put her arms round my neck as Amy had done. She lifted her legs up and I took her weight, reflecting that it was a good job Amy had suggested we made love that morning – otherwise Laura's slim young body would be affecting me in ways that might have been a little embarrassing.

"Three, two, one, go!" Amy intoned, and we set off down the pool again, less competitively this time, turning to splash water at one another, the girls squealing as the spray hit their faces.

We reached the other end, all out of breath, laughing.

"I'd love that drink now," said Laura. "Me too," Amy chipped in.

We all got out and I poured long drinks for all of us. Amy and Laura shared one of the loungers, facing me.

We chatted for a while, Laura telling us about the different pieces of art she was working on for her next show. "I'd really like to do a piece featuring you, Amy," she said. "You'd make an amazing subject."

Amy looked serious. "I'd love to," she said, "but I'm not sure I could cope with walking around campus and people wondering if I really did look like my picture under my clothes."

Laura looked crestfallen. Then her face brightened again. "Easy," she said. "I just don't show your face. And if we come here to work, nobody will even know it's you who sat for the picture. That'd be OK, wouldn't it, Tim?"

"Fine by me," I said. Laura turned back to Amy and leaned over to whisper something in her ear. Amy smiled said out loud, "That'd be no problem at all. In fact, I'd like it."

I gave them a puzzled look.

"Laura asked if I would mind you being there when I was sitting for her," Amy explained. "Actually, I'd want you to be."

Laura looked thoughtful, and I guessed she was wondering why this young woman would apparently be so comfortable being looked at by an older man. But I could see her decide for the time being that it was Amy's business, and anyway it got Laura what she wanted, a willing model.

"Great," I said. "I notice Laura brought her stuff, why don't we start after lunch?"

"Hmm, lunch," said Amy.

I chuckled. "You youngsters, always hungry. How about I order pizza for us?" There was a chorus of approval.

"OK," I said, "Back in a minute."

I went through to the kitchen to use the phone. Behind me I could hear that the girls had gone back into the pool and were playing some game involving tossing a ball between one another.

The pizza came, and I carried boxes back through to the extension and put them down on the table. Amy and Laura quickly climbed out of the pool and took slices of pizza, sitting down to eat them still dripping water.

When we'd finished eating, Amy said, "Laura, why don't you go and get your art stuff and bring it back here, and we'll see how it goes?"

Laura went out to Amy's room where she'd left her portfolio. While she was gone, Amy put her arms round me and said, "Now I've got used to the idea, I think I'm going to enjoy this!"

"Well, let's not get too excited, I think Laura is still trying to figure out exactly what's going on between the two of us."

Laura returned with her sketch book and pencils. With the tools of her craft in her hands, she seemed more assertive, more in charge. "OK, Amy," she said, "you sit over there –" she indicated one of the loungers – "and Tim, you go over there, behind where I'm going to sit to sketch, so you don't distract me."

I winked at Amy, and we took up the places Laura had indicated. Amy looked at Laura and asked, "Should I take off my swimsuit now?"

Laura nodded. Without looking at me, Amy untied her bikini top and dropped it, then did the same with the bottom half.

"What position do you want me in?" asked Amy.

Laura mused. "Curl up in the lounger, just a little on your side," she said. "Bend one leg slightly."

Amy followed Laura's instructions, and said, "How's this?"

Laura looked carefully, then moved over to Amy and moved her arm slightly, and touched Amy's knee gently to indicate Amy should move her legs apart just a little more. "Perfect," she said.

Laura sat cross-legged in the lounger she'd picked, and began to sketch. I divided my attention between the quick strokes of her pencil, and Amy's posed but still relaxed body. This was the longest unbroken time I'd looked at Amy unclothed, and I found the experience surprisingly peaceful.

After what I estimated was about forty-five minutes, Laura stopped. "OK," she said, "time for a break." Amy stretched, and moved into a sitting position. "Can I look?" she asked.

Laura smiled and shook her head. "No way," she said. "This is just a preliminary sketch, to fix your shape and masses firmly in my mind. You may possibly get to look at the painting before it's finished, but I wouldn't count on it."

"That's the first time anyone's talked about my body as 'masses'," grinned Amy.

"Shall I make coffee for us?" I suggested.

"Good idea," replied Laura.

I returned with a tray a few minutes later. "Here you are," I said. "Probably we should finish the artistic part by about four, Laura, but you're welcome to hang out with us and use the pool after that. You can stay for dinner, if you like."

When we'd finished our drinks, Laura helped Amy get back into her pose, then began to sketch again. After a few minutes she said, "There. I've got what I need to put an outline on canvas, anyway."

She closed her sketchbook and put her materials away. Amy put her swimsuit back on, and stretched. "I think I could do with a massage," she said, "I'm stiffening up."

"Hop on the table, then," I said. Amy lay on her front on the massage table, and I began to knead her shoulders with my hands and work at the knots in her spine. "Mmm, that's better," she said.

Laura looked on, a look of mild envy on her face. "Your uncle has unexpected talents," she said.

"You don't know the half of it," said Amy, then "Ow!"

I had surreptitiously pinched her, not very hard, in case she was tempted into any indiscreet comments. I ran my hands over her shoulders in a quick caress to reassure her I wasn't really cross with her, then said, "That's you done – hop off."

Amy got off the table. "Laura, you want some treatment?" she asked.

"You bet," said Laura. "Sketching isn't quite as demanding as maintaining a pose for that long, but it does leave me a bit stiff."

"Come on then," I said. She walked over and lay on her front, her cheek on her hands.

I started as I had done with Amy, massaging Laura's shoulders with my hands, then carefully working my thumbs down either side of her spine.

"Mmm," she said, "that feels really good."

I reached the base of her spine, and tentatively pulled her bikini bottoms down an inch or so to concentrate on her coccyx. Then I ran my hands softly over her shoulders and back and said, "There. Hope that helped."

She eased herself slowly to a sitting position, and said, "Wow, that really is relaxing." I glanced at her and was almost sure I could see a hint of erect nipples through her bikini top.

Just then my mobile rang. It was Pam calling to say she was on her way back from the airport. "OK," I said, "I'll be at home when you get there."

"I'll get dressed," I said to Amy and Laura, "but you two are welcome to carry on."

"Let's try the sauna," suggested Amy. "It's really hot."

The two girls disappeared into the sauna room holding hands; I wished I could be a fly on the wall and listen in on their conversation. Instead I went upstairs and dressed, and I was sitting in the living room reading the newspaper when Pam walked in.

I embraced her and gave her a warm kiss on the lips. "Welcome home, darling."

She hugged me back, then said, "Is Amy about?"

"She has a friend over, her name's Laura." I said. "They're using the pool."

"Good!" she said, "I'm glad she feels comfortable to have her friends back here. Did you invite her friend to stay for dinner?"

"Mm-hmm," I replied.

"I'll start cooking, then," she said. "Why don't you go through and let them know they have about half an hour to get ready."

I went through to the extension. The girls were back in the pool, lounging at the edge, chatting.

"Dinner will be thirty minutes," I called. "You staying to eat with us, Laura?"

"Yes, please," she replied. She pulled herself out of the water, followed by Amy, and the two patted themselves dry, then disappeared upstairs to change.

I helped Pam in the kitchen for a while, and after a while heard the girls coming down the stairs. I looked at Laura, then looked again. Amy caught my eye, and the two giggled.

"I showed Laura my wardrobe," explained Amy. "She's a little slimmer than me, but there are a few of my things that look pretty good on her."

I wondered if she had urged Laura to try on the red dress, or the silk one that Amy had worn to the ballet when she'd visited in summer.

The two went through into the living room and sat on the sofa, then I heard the sound of the Simpsons theme tune.

"Guess it'll be a TV dinner tonight, then," I said to Pam. She smiled. "I don't mind," she said. "If Laura becomes a firm friend, I'm sure Amy will want to have her over again, and we can make it a bit more of an occasion."

She brought in trays, and we ate watching Bart's antics and laughing at Homer in a muumuu.

When the credits of the final episode of the evening rolled, Laura said, "Well, guys, I'm really grateful for the lovely day I've spent with Amy, and for the meal. I'd best be getting back to campus now."

Her discretion about our activities that day didn't escape me, and I made a note to ask Amy later what exactly she'd told Laura.

"Sure. I'll give you a lift – I guess you want to come, Amy?"

"Of course."

We all got in the car, and I drove back to the campus, parking outside Laura's hall of residence.

"You want to come up for a coffee?" asked Laura.

"Maybe next time," I said.

"Ok," she replied. She hugged Amy. "Thanks so much," she said. She turned to me, and before I could work out whether a hug would be appropriate, Laura had put her arms around me tightly and kissed me firmly on the mouth, before stepping back. "Thanks, Tim," she said, and was gone.

Amy and I got back into the car and I set off towards home.

"So, what did you tell Laura? I guessed you must have given her the line about your day together."

"Oh, I told her everything," said Amy, turning her head to gauge my reaction.

The car swerved, and I grabbed the wheel more firmly to bring us back onto the right position on the road. "You did what?" I said, but with only utter surprise, not anger, in my voice.

Amy's face had showed brief alarm as the car had jerked, then as I slowed down, she smiled in her most appealing, sexy way and said, "Well, it seemed the simplest thing. I trust her – we've had some really deep talks, and she has a good heart."

I exhaled slowly. "Ok. It does make things simpler if we're going to spend any more time with Laura. And at least there's one other person that you can talk to now about us, if you ever need another woman's point of view – or if you want to let off steam about me. But I think that had better be it for friends in the know – I don't think my nerves could stand another jolt like that."

"I'll make it up to you," she smiled. "In fact, just to prove I mean it, why don't you pull the car over for a second."

I drew into the next lay-by and stopped the engine. Amy leaned over and put her arms around me, kissing me softly but passionately, her mouth open and her tongue exploring mine. Then after a long moment she pulled away. "We'd better get back, then – otherwise I might be tempted to drag you into the back seat."

I grinned. "Hope it's not too long before we get some more time to ourselves," I said.

12