Amy's Christmas Guest Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep. Want me to help you?"

She grinned. "If by help, you mean come up and talk to me while I do it, and otherwise stay out of the way, then sure."

I watched Pam selecting clothes and carefully folding them. There were one or two items which prompted me to say, "Hmm, that material's a little too heavy," or "Colour's too dark, you'll be hot in that."

"Goodness, Tim, where are we going, the Sahara Desert?"

"Not quite -- but believe me, it'll be pretty warm."

There was a tap on the door, and I turned to see Amy standing there beside a large suitcase.

"Gosh, that was efficient," I said.

She grinned. "Want to carry this downstairs for me?"

I pretended to struggle with the case, and placed it by the front door. Laura clattered down the stairs following her own case, just managing to stop it from landing with a crash at the bottom.

"I hope you two kept something out to wear tomorrow," I teased.

Amy grinned. "Don't worry about that."

"Anyway, we'd better all get an early night -- I don't know how you two cope with jetlag."

We went back upstairs, but I heard a low murmur of voices from the girls' room for a long time after the light coming from under their door went out.

The next afternoon, I arrived back from work to find the girls already at home. Pam was still on her way; the traffic on the motorway was heavy, and I glanced at my watch to check that we still had plenty of time before we had to check in.

After a few minutes, Pam's car pulled into the drive and she got out.

"Sorry I'm late," she said. "Are we all right for time?"

"No problem," I said. I ferried our cases to my car, then made sure that the house was locked up. The girls piled into the back seat, and Pam took her place next to me. We set off, the girls still speculating about our final destination.

I drove into the dropoff area at the departure terminal and pulled the cases out of the boot. "Hang on here for a minute," I said, "I'll park the car and we can make our way to the check-in."

When I returned from dropping the car off at the long stay car park, the girls had found a trolley and put the suitcases on it. Pam was looking on dubiously as Amy pushed the trolley and Laura sat on the top case, swinging her legs.

"Come on, you two," I said mildly. Laura jumped off and led the way into the check-in area. When we reached the desk, I presented our passports and tickets, and our luggage soon disappeared out of sight on the conveyor belt.

"Right," I said, "now we have to get through security. I hope you two rascals haven't got any skeletons in the closet?"

"How do we know you haven't got a chequered past," laughed Laura.

We reached the security check, and I had to eat my words when the only person who set off the detectors was me, with the change in my pocket.

We went through into the departure area. I spotted a coffee shop, and said, "We have plenty of time before they'll call the flight. Who wants a coffee and a Danish pastry?"

"Oo, can I have one of the swirly ones with the icing?" said Laura.

"I like the apple ones," added Amy.

"Pam?" I asked.

"A cinnamon one, please," she answered.

I went to the counter and came back with the tray. We ate our pastries, and licked icing from our fingers.

When we'd finished our coffee, I said, "Now, who wants to look at the duty-free?"

The girls raced to the perfume section, giggling. Pam and I looked at the various luxury items for a while.

"Anything I can treat you to?" I asked.

"Nothing really grabs me," she said.

"Don't worry," I replied. "I think we'll be able to pick up something really special for you when we reach our destination."

I looked over at one of the screens showing departure information, and spotted that our flight had just changed to "Proceed to departure lounge".

"OK," I said to Pam, "I'd better round up the girls, it's time we went."

I found Amy and Laura still in the perfume section, trying out the samplers.

"Let me?" I said, taking Laura's wrist and raising it to my nose. "Mmm, that's nice."

Amy offered her hand, and I immediately recognised the special scent I'd bought for her the first time she came to stay. She smiled, and said, "I dabbed it in one or two other places when no-one was looking."

I grinned, and said, "Come on. Flight's been called."

We rejoined Pam and walked along the corridor toward the departure gates.

"Hmm, you two smell nice," she said.

I stopped at one of the gates. "Here we are."

Amy looked up at the display above the gate. "Dubai?" she said, a question in her voice.

"Just the first stop," I grinned. "The cat isn't out of the bag yet."

We went into the lounge and sat down. After a few minutes, one of the cabin crew came forward and said, "Can we have the first class passengers, please?"

"Come on," I nudged Pam.

"You're kidding," said Amy.

"Not at all. It's a long flight and I wanted us to be as comfortable as possible."

We walked forward, and the stewardess directed us down the metal corridor toward the plane.

"I love this bit," I said, "I always imagine it as the astronauts walking across the gantry to the rocket."

"Trust you," chuckled Pam.

We reached the end of the corridor, and walked through into the plane. "If you'd like to follow me, sir," said another stewardess.

She led the way up a set of stairs and we found ourselves in a narrow corridor with doors set at regular intervals. "Sir, madam, you're here. And the next cabin along for the rest of your party."

I pushed open the door she indicated, which led into a small cabin. The opposite side of the cabin was clearly the outer wall of the aircraft and had a large window. Nearly in the centre of the cabin were two large reclining seats.

Amy spoke first. "I didn't even know you could fly like this. Can we look at ours?"

I grinned. "Of course. In fact, we'll be taking off soon." I'd detected the engines spinning up to begin taxiing the plane. "So better strap in. We can meet in the lounge when we're airborne."

Amy and Laura vanished into their cabin, and Pam and I took our seats, making sure we strapped in. After a few minutes, the noise of the engines grew to a muffled scream and we were pressed back into our seats, the plane tilting into the air as it raced down the runway.

When the plane levelled out and a gentle chime indicated we were free to move around, we made our way to the lounge. I got drinks for us -- a martini for me, a White Russian for Amy. Laura asked for a Bloody Mary, and Pam sipped Archers and lemonade.

"This is amazing," said Laura.

"Plenty more surprises yet," I smiled.

When we'd finished our drinks, Pam said, "Don't know about anyone else, but I think I'll get some sleep. I've always found it's the best way to avoid jetlag."

I walked back down to our cabin, and made sure she was comfortable, dimming the lights and helping her recline her seat fully.

"I don't feel like sleeping just yet," I said. "I'll check in on the girls -- if they want to rest too, I'll go back up to the lounge."

I knocked on the door of the next cabin, and Amy opened the door.

"Are you two planning to sleep just yet?" I asked.

"Are you kidding?" Laura said from behind her. "Make sure he comes in, Amy."

Amy took hold of my hand and gently pulled me through the door, closing it behind me.

"So you want to watch a film, then," I teased.

Amy put her arms around me and said, "Don't you want to know where else I managed to put the perfume? And Laura has a surprise for you as well."

"Well, if you insist..." I said. I kissed her lips, then began to nuzzle her hair.

"Hmm, warmer," she said. I moved behind her and buried my face in the nape of her neck, breathing in deeply.

"OK," she said, "you found one."

I turned my head to kiss first one earlobe, then the other, catching the scent as I did so.

"Hey," she said, "cheating."

I smiled. "You've shown me this before, remember."

I moved back in front of her, and kissed her on the lips again. She responded eagerly, and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me. Then I nuzzled her neck and kissed the hollow of her throat. I pulled away a little, and took her hands in mine, touching my lips first to one wrist then the other.

"Did I get them all?" I teased.

Amy looked across at Laura. "You missed one," Laura assured me with a perfectly straight face.

"Well," I said, "wonder where it can be."

I bent down and caressed Amy's breast with my nose.

"Hmm, around here somewhere, I'm sure," I said.

As if by accident, I slid the tip of my nose across her hard nipple through the fabric of her t-shirt. She gasped. I moved to her other breast and kissed it, then again flicked my nose across her nipple gently several times. She gave a quiet moan, and pushed her breast toward me.

"That feels really good," she managed, "but you still haven't found what you're looking for."

"Perhaps it's covered up," I said, taking hold of the hem of her t-shirt and lifting it over her head, leaving her breasts held by her lacy bra. I continued to move between her nipples, touching them lightly with the tip of my nose. She moaned again, and I decided to stop teasing her.

"I think I know," I said. I reached behind her and unfastened her bra, discarding it, then I kissed down between her breasts, my hands cupping them.

"Found it!" I said.

Amy made no reply, but pushed her breasts against my hands. I caressed them, then began to gently stroke her nipples with my fingers.

"I didn't manage to put perfume anywhere else," she said, her voice full of desire, "but if you find the right place I'm certain you'll discover something that'll please your senses."

I kissed down her stomach to the waist of her jeans, and undid the buttons. I slid her jeans down, taking her panties with them, and she stepped out of her remaining clothes and lay back on her half-reclined seat.

"Should I have closed the curtains?" grinned Laura.

"Unless Clark Kent is around, I don't think there's any risk of anyone seeing in through the window," I replied with a smile. I returned to kissing Amy's stomach, then down her softly-furred mound.

I breathed in the scent of Amy's arousal deeply. "You're right, Amy, that's better than any perfume."

"Taste me," she pleaded. She moved her legs a little apart, and I buried my mouth in her wetness, tonguing her, tasting. She moaned, and I began to run my tongue up and down her opening, brushing over her clitoris with every stroke.

She put her hand down and pressed me into her, and I began to lap at her clitoris with the tip of my tongue. Laura moved towards us, and bent down to kiss Amy on the lips, their mouths open. I found it incredibly arousing watching Amy being kissed, and moved my tongue more quickly. Amy returned the kiss, moaning against Laura's mouth, then after a while Laura reluctantly pulled away from Amy's lips and turned her head to begin to use her mouth on Amy's breasts. As Laura's tongue moved on Amy's nipples, matching the urgent touch of my tongue on her clitoris, Amy finally climaxed, not quite managing to suppress a loud exclamation of pleasure.

When her orgasm had subsided and she had relaxed back against the seat, I said, "Gosh, Amy, that was the hottest I've seen you and Laura be together. Was that the surprise?"

"I even surprised myself a little," said Laura.

"Now," said Amy, "we have a puzzle, and perhaps you can help us resolve it, Tim."

I looked at her quizzically.

"We've heard," said Laura, "that if a couple makes love on a plane in flight, they can claim to have joined a certain club -- I'm sure you know what I mean. I know it's only a bit of a joke, but Amy and I were wondering if it only counted if it was all the way, you inside and everything, and how we'd decide which one of us would get in."

I pretended to ponder deeply, then replied, "Well, I think you're right. It would be extremely thoughtless of me to deprive either of you of such an exclusive membership. Now, there's always the flight back --" I was still not giving away the rest of the itinerary for our journey -- "but who knows what might happen before then."

I paused, then said "Don't worry. This flight is long enough that I think you'll both get your opportunity. That only leaves the question of who's first."

"Go on, Laura," said Amy. "I've just been thoroughly satisfied, so it must be your turn."

Laura grinned. "Well, if you're sure Superman isn't going to get an eyeful," she said, pulling her t-shirt over her head and stepping out of her jeans, and standing in her bra and panties by the window.

I quickly undressed down to my boxer shorts. "No holding out on me," teased Laura.

"OK," I said, taking off my shorts, "but the same goes for you."

"Fair's fair," she said, discarding her remaining clothes. My eyes drank in her body, slim yet rounded, familiar yet always new to my sight. She caught my gaze, and I knew she was aware of how I felt at that moment.

She walked toward me, and knelt in front of me, wrapping one hand round my already-erect penis. Then she bent her mouth to it and ran the flat of her tongue over my tip.

"Mmm," she said, "something for me to taste too." She shifted her hand down, and wrapped her lips round the tip of my penis, then took more of my length in her, running her tongue over me.

I gasped. "Don't take me too far," I warned, "aren't I supposed to come inside you?"

"I changed my mind about the club rules," she said, "As long as I make you come, it counts." She began to move her mouth on my penis, her thumb and fingers round the base.

Amy got to her feet, and kissed me on the lips, mirroring what Laura had done before, then using her mouth on my nipples.

"I won't last very long at all like this," I gasped.

"Then you'll have longer to recover for my turn," said Amy against my chest.

Laura moved more urgently on me, alternating taking me deep into her mouth, with running the flat of her tongue up and down my shaft.

"OK," I moaned, "I'm coming." Laura was now holding my shaft with both hands and using her tongue on the head of my penis, and as I orgasmed with a cry, I spurted powerfully, splashing her mouth, face and breasts. A delighted expression came across her face, and she used her tongue to lap up the remaining liquid from my tip.

"Wow," I said when I'd got my breath back, "that was something, Laura."

She nodded. "Good job this cabin has a shower built in. But one last thing before that..." She took me by the hand and guided me to sit down in her seat, then reclined the seat fully back. She straddled me, first pressing her still-wet opening against my penis.

"Next time," she promised herself and me. Then she moved upwards, till her opening was within reach of my mouth and tongue. Amy took her place, and again I felt wetness against me.

I stirred, and Amy said "Tim! I thought I was going to have to wait much longer."

"Let's concentrate on Laura," I said, "and we'll see how it goes." I began to tongue Laura gently, and Amy reached for Laura's breasts, cupping them from behind with her hands, then starting to use her fingers lightly on Laura's nipples.

"You still feel sticky, Laura," she said.

"Perhaps next time we do this you can lick them a little," said Laura. The thought obviously aroused her, and she started to gasp as my tongue moved more quickly against her.

"I'd like that," said Amy, and her hips moved a little against me. Again she felt my response and smiled.

Laura began to give tiny moans as I took her clitoris into my mouth and suckled it gently, then suddenly her orgasm hit and she shook against me, Amy holding her tightly against her as she climaxed.

Laura relaxed after a few moments, and slid off onto the other seat. "I'll shower in a minute," she said. "Just... feel... a little sleepy..."

Amy once more flexed her hips on me, and gradually I hardened. Amy lifted up, and guided me inside her, then moved her hips down again so I was penetrating her. She shifted just a little so I could slide in her more easily, then started to move in earnest, her clitoris pressing against my shaft. I reached for her breasts, and used my palms to brush her nipples. She started to gasp, and I found myself once again gradually building towards an orgasm. Amy suddenly put her head back and moaned as her body began to shake, and an answering moan tore itself from me as I came, the pleasure totally different this second time around.

She relaxed back against me, our bodies still joined, and smiled. "This journey is full of surprises," she said.

12