Amy's Christmas Guest Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers

"The movers will have found an appropriate place for everything," I said, grinning. Amy reached over to the drawer in the bedside cabinet, and pulled out the slim plastic cylinder she and I had used before.

"Oops," she said.

"Don't worry," I said, enjoying her embarrassment. "They're very discreet."

Amy turned her attention back to Laura. "Lean back a little," she said.

Laura complied, and Amy slowly eased the toy into Laura's entrance.

"Now, where were we?" she said. She began afresh to pleasure Laura's breasts, and gently moved the toy in and out of her.

"Now you, Tim," said Laura, her voice making clear what she wanted. I began to move slowly inside her. "You can go a little faster," she reassured. I increased the pace, feeling myself starting to build to my own climax.

Laura started to give tiny moans each time I moved into her, and Amy skilfully moved the toy against Laura's clitoris. I felt Laura's body begin to tense, and like a tidal wave or a landslide, her pleasure broke over her and she cried out. I wrapped my arms tightly around her, and came, feeling my warmth fill her passage as her muscles rippled against my penis.

"Oh... my... goodness..." managed Laura after taking several deep breaths. "I've never, ever felt anything like that, not any time we've made love."

I carefully withdrew from her, and Amy slid the toy from her. Laura stretched out on top of Amy, totally relaxed, limp as though there was not a bone left in her body. I slid to the side of the girls, and lay one arm over Laura's back just to maintain the closeness.

After a few minutes I said, "Sorry, girls, I'm afraid I'm going to need to get back."

I slipped out of the bed, and Laura rolled to lie beside Amy. I pulled the covers over them, kissed each one gently on the forehead, and left them to enjoy their first night of sleep in our new home.

soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers
12