Amy's Christmas Guest Ch. 14

Story Info
Tim and Sarah get reacquainted.
3.3k words
4.55
14.4k
5

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers

I parked the car outside the restaurant, and we went in. As soon as Mario saw me, he came up to greet us.

"Mr Smith, I am so sorry to hear about your loss," he said in Italian.

"Thank you," I said. "I really appreciate that."

"Two of these lovely ladies I know," continued Mario, "but one is a new guest to us."

I switched to English. "Mario, please meet Captain Sarah Fox, a good friend of the family."

He took her hand and bent to kiss it, and – another first – Sarah's cheeks took on a distinct shade of pink.

"Please, be seated," continued Mario, leading us to a table in a secluded spot.

We sat down, and Mario sent over a waiter to take our order. Laura and Amy chose pizza, while Sarah and I each selected a pasta dish. I ordered wine for all of us, and we sipped while we waited for our food to arrive.

"I take it you've been here with Amy and Laura before, then," asked Sarah.

I looked at her with a smile forming on my lips. "I didn't know you spoke Italian."

She winked. "Good job you didn't say anything you didn't want me to hear, then."

The food arrived, and for a while conversation was stilled as we enjoyed our meal.

Finally Amy and Laura finished the last piece of pizza crust. I poured the remainder of the wine into their glasses and lifted mine in a toast.

"To absent friends."

Amy looked for a moment as though she was going to cry again, then composed herself and raised her glass before taking a sip.

We chatted for a while, then I drained my glass and said, "Everyone ready? Time we went shopping."

I paid the bill, and we went back out to the car. I drove the short distance to our usual supermarket and parked. Amy and Laura raced off to find a trolley while Sarah and I went in.

We did the usual walk up and down the aisles, filling the trolley. Sarah obviously had something specific in mind, because she backtracked a couple of times to fetch ingredients from shelves we'd already passed.

Finally we reached the checkout and the girls packed bags surprisingly efficiently. I pushed the trolley back to the car and put the bags in the boot while Amy and Laura returned the trolley to the line of others.

We drove home, and Sarah helped me carry the bags to the kitchen. She unpacked, selecting the items she'd need for the evening's meal, and I showed her where everything else went.

"Is it OK if Laura and I play tennis for a while?" asked Amy.

"Sure," I said. "We'll come and watch in a bit, won't we, Sarah?"

Sarah nodded. The girls dashed upstairs to change, and after a while we heard the sound of the tennis ball being hit across the court, interspersed with the girls' giggling and cries of 'Good shot!' and 'Oh! I nearly got to that one'.

"I'm really enjoying being here, Tim," said Sarah. "I'm sorry it's in such sad circumstances."

I nodded. "I'm grateful you came. I do really need some help going through Pam's things, and I don't think Amy would have coped with it very well. There's no need to rush, though – we can start tomorrow, or the next day."

"No problem," said Sarah. She paused, then leaned over to kiss me on the cheek. "I've been looking forward to spending some time with just you. But do tell me if it's too soon, if you're not ready."

I smiled. "Actually, I'm really looking forward to that too. Towards the end, all I seemed to do was go to work and then come home to look after Pam. The girls helped as much as they could, but there wasn't any time for the three of us to be on our own. And it wouldn't really have seemed right anyway."

Sarah nodded. "Shall we go and watch the girls play tennis for a bit?" she said. "I don't have to start cooking just yet."

"Do you play?" I said.

"A little. Maybe another day we can have a game of doubles."

"Sounds good," I replied. "Now, I guess the girls will want something to drink in a minute. I'll get some cans from the fridge."

We walked over to the tennis court, me carrying the drinks, and sat down on a bench at the edge of the court to watch Amy and Laura playing. They had changed into their proper tennis gear, and the short skirts showed off their slim legs to maximum advantage as they ran around the court and stretched to hit difficult shots.

Sarah followed my gaze, and grinned. "They are pretty attractive, aren't they."

"I have to say, I'm the luckiest man in the world," I agreed. "And you can give them a run for their money anytime."

Sarah's eyes revealed her pleasure in my remark. "I'm normally a pretty confident person, and you certainly convinced me last time we were together that you found me attractive. But it's still reassuring that your head isn't totally turned by the younger models, shall we say."

I leaned across and for the first time kissed her on the lips. "Have no fear of that; I'll make sure there are times when you get me all to yourself."

She raised her eyebrows, smiling. "That rather suggests you have in mind other times when I have to share."

I chuckled, sure that she wasn't objecting to the idea. Just then Laura picked up the tennis ball and walked over to us.

"Gosh, I think we're both a bit whacked now," she said. "Thanks for bringing us drinks."

She picked up a can, popped the ring pull, and drank. I watched her breasts rise and fall under her thin top as her breathing returned to normal after her exertions.

Amy joined us and likewise drained a can of the fizzy drink.

"I think we both need a shower after that," she said to Laura.

"Good idea," Laura replied. She and Amy walked up the metal staircase to the balcony of their room and disappeared inside.

"Imagining those two helping each other shower gets me quite excited," I said.

"Me too, surprisingly," admitted Sarah. "But I don't think I'd enjoy it half as much if I wasn't thinking about you being there too."

I grinned. "Well, everything's possible. But I think we'll have to hold that thought for a while; we should probably make a start on dinner."

"Sure," said Sarah. "I'd better change, though – these clothes aren't really suited for cooking in."

"Mind if I come with you?" I asked.

"No problem." We went inside and I followed her up the stairs to the guest room. I sat on the bed and watched as she pulled the tunic over her head and undid the drawstring of the trousers.

She stood for a moment in only bra and panties, and I looked appreciatively at her body, just a little more mature than Amy and Laura's still-girlish figures.

Sarah smiled at me. "It really makes a woman feel good when a man looks at her the way you're doing."

"My pleasure," I said. "Literally."

"Anyway," she said, "I'd better get some clothes on before I succumb to temptation and make love to you right now, leaving those two to starve."

I grinned. "Yes, we'd go down to find them chewing on dry crusts or something. Actually, I'm kidding, both of them can cook."

Sarah pulled on jeans and a t-shirt, and we went back downstairs. Amy and Laura were sitting at the kitchen table chatting, and I joined them, while Sarah started to pull pans and other utensils from shelves and to prepare her ingredients.

After a few minutes, whatever she was cooking started to smell really good, and Sarah said, "Probably time the table was set, this'll be ready soon."

"OK," I said. "Give me a hand, girls?"

We went through to the dining room and Amy and Laura cleared the dining room table so I could put on the table cloth. Then we set the table with silverware, the crystal glasses, and napkins which Laura folded into origami bird shapes.

"Just a couple more things," said Amy. She fetched the silver candlesticks and fresh candles from the sideboard, then lit the candles and turned down the lights. The candlelight gleamed softly on the crystal. Amy retrieved two bottles of wine from the rack in the corner and opened them, putting them on the table.

"There," she said. "Perfect."

I nodded. "Let's see if Sarah's ready to serve."

We went back through to the kitchen where Sarah was just removing pans from the heat. She served the food, and we each took a plate and went to sit down. I poured wine for us all, and we began to eat.

"Mmm, this is really good," I said round a mouthful.

"Thanks, Sarah, this is great," added Amy.

When we'd finished the main course, Sarah said, "I think you probably spotted dessert when we were shopping?"

"Would that be the chocolate ice cream?" said Laura.

"Right first time," laughed Sarah. "I'll go and get it."

She returned with the ice cream, and helped us all to a bowlful.

Finally we sat back and I said, "That was a lovely meal – thanks, Sarah. I'll make us coffee."

I went into the kitchen and returned with the cafetiere. As I put it down, I noticed Amy hiding a smile.

"Go on then, what's tickled you?" I asked.

She blushed slightly. "We were just talking about bedtime. We wondered if you'd like company tonight."

I smiled. "Well, to coin a phrase, I wouldn't kick you out of bed. Did you decide anything?"

Sarah spoke up. "The girls were very thoughtful and suggested that if you didn't want to be alone, I might like to join you tonight."

"I'd really like that," I said simply.

"We can clear away, if you're ready to go up," volunteered Amy. She caught Laura's eye, and the two picked up dishes and went out to the kitchen.

I offered Sarah some more wine, but she put her hand over her glass.

"I want a completely clear head for this time with you," she said.

I got up from my chair and went to stand behind her, resting my hands on her shoulders and kissing her hair. She rested her head back against me and closed her eyes. I slid my hands down from her shoulders and onto her breasts, feeling her nipples harden under my hands.

"Shall we go up?" she murmured.

I stood back reluctantly and she got to her feet. She turned and came into my arms, and I held her tightly. Then she moved toward the stairs, and I followed her, hearing the girls coming back into the dining room to continue clearing up as we left.

At the top of the stairs, Sarah turned and said, "Shall I come to your room, or would that feel strange?"

"The bed's bigger in there," I grinned.

I went into the master bedroom and she followed, closing the door behind her.

Again I took her into my arms, this time kissing her softly on the mouth. She returned the kiss, her lips more urgent on mine now. I slid my hands down her back, lifting her t-shirt to caress bare skin.

Sarah did the same, sliding her hands inside the waistband of my jeans and onto my bum.

"Think your jeans are too tight for me to manage that," I murmured against her lips.

"Well, there's an easy solution to that problem," she responded softly.

I smiled against her mouth, and moved my hands around to the front of her waist, finding the buttons fastening her jeans. I undid them one by one, then slid her jeans down, bending my knees, until she could step out of them.

I straightened, taking her back in my arms, then moved my hands down to caress her bum. She kissed me again, and slid her hands up my chest, her palms brushing my nipples through the fabric of my shirt.

I made a wordless sound of pleasure, and she smiled against my lips. "Shall I?" she said, her fingers moving to the buttons of my shirt.

"Mm, please," I murmured. She undid the buttons one by one, then slid her hands inside my shirt and started to touch my bare nipples with the tips of her fingers. My response was a gasp, caught in my throat, and she smiled.

I moved my hands to the hem of her t-shirt and began to lift it. Sarah paused in her attention to my nipples, and raised her arms to let me pull her t-shirt over her head.

I dropped the t-shirt on the bed and moved round behind Sarah, first wrapping my arms around her bare stomach. She leaned her head back against me and I kissed her hair. Then I slid my hands up to cup her breasts through the fabric of her bra, feeling her hard nipples once more against my palms.

I gently squeezed her breasts, then slid one hand down over her stomach and a little way inside her panties. I halted, feeling soft fur at the top of her mound. I smiled.

"I'm sure that wasn't there last time," I said.

"I like to provide the occasional surprise," she replied, amusement in her voice.

I moved my hand back up to her breast and this time gently touched her nipples through the fabric with my fingers. She gave a small moan of pleasure, and used her hands to slip the straps of her bra off her shoulders so that her breasts spilled out, baring her nipples to my touch. I continued to brush them with my fingertips, and she moaned again.

I took my hands from her breasts, and she made a small noise of disappointment. I unfastened her bra at the back and dropped it on the bed with her t-shirt, then moved to face her again. She met my eyes, and glanced down at her breasts. I took her hint, this time bending to kiss first one, then the other. Then I touched the tip of one nipple with my tongue.

She gasped, and arched her back to push the breast against my lips. Her nipple slipped into my mouth, and I suckled gently, eliciting a moan from Sarah. I brought my hand up, and gently stroked her other breast and nipple with my fingers.

"Let's move over to the bed," she managed. I guided her backwards and she lay down. I lay beside her, propping myself on one elbow and using my mouth on her other breast.

She reached a hand out to touch my erect penis through my jeans. "Take them off – and everything else," she requested. I quickly removed them and tossed them on the chair, followed by my Y-fronts. I lay back down next to her and kissed her on the mouth. She reached her hand out again and gently grasped my shaft.

"I want to kiss it," she said. Obligingly I got to my knees, and she leaned over and kissed my tip, then took it gently inside her mouth, running her tongue around in a swirling motion.

I groaned, and said, "Don't take me too far – we have plenty of time."

Reluctantly she released me, and I bent to kiss her, tasting just a faint trace of myself on her lips.

I bent my mouth to her breasts again, then began to kiss down her stomach an inch at a time, towards the line of her panties. She reached down and pushed at the elastic, baring her carefully-trimmed mound to me, and I kissed her there. I caught a hint of the smell of her arousal, and breathed deeply in through my nose to take it in.

I knelt at her feet, and took hold of the elastic of her panties, gently pulling them down. When they were past her feet, Sarah drew her knees up and parted her legs, giving me full access to her.

I needed no further invitation, and bent my mouth between her legs to run my tongue over her entrance, then search for her clitoris with the tip of my tongue. I found the hard nub I sought, and she gave a little cry of pleasure as I flicked it gently. Then I brought my hand up between her legs and began to touch around and inside her with my fingers as my tongue gave attention to her clitoris.

Her hands went to her breasts and she began to touch her own nipples urgently with her fingers. I rested my other hand on her stomach just above her mound and felt the tension begin to build inexorably in her muscles.

I moved my tongue more insistently on her, and used one finger inside her to find the other sensitive spot. Suddenly she cried out and tensed as pleasure overwhelmed her. I continued to touch and tongue her until she subsided, then moved up to lie beside her as her rapid breathing began to slow.

"Wow," she said. "Thanks, Tim. That was great."

I smiled, and traced a lazy circle on her stomach with one finger.

We lay quietly for a few minutes, then she lifted herself onto one elbow and said, "Now, Tim, we've left something unfinished."

I smiled. "True; but trust me, I enjoyed what we already did immensely."

She paused. "What would be your favourite way to finish?"

"I'll show you," I said. "Stay there for the moment."

She laid back down, and I moved across her so that my penis was on her stomach and my chest was close to her face.

"I know what you want," she said with a grin. She parted her lips and put out the tip of her tongue to touch my nipple. I gave a little groan of pleasure.

She smiled and moved her mouth to my other nipple, tonguing it then suckling gently. I gasped, and she moved her hands up to begin to touch both my nipples, shifting her mouth and tongue from one to the other in turn.

She paused, and said, "I can feel you leaking a little against my stomach. I like it." She reached down a finger and touched the stickiness, then brought it to her lips. "Are you ready yet?"

I nodded, and slid off her. "Kneel up," I asked. She got to her knees, and I moved behind her, positioning my erection against her entrance. I pressed against her gently, sliding in fully. "Ahhhhhh," she said, as I reached her depths.

I began to move slowly in her, and moved one hand around to touch her clitoris. With my other hand I cupped one breast and touched the nipple, and she used a hand to mirror my movements on her other breast.

I began to move more rapidly, gasping into her ear. As my finger moved on her clitoris, she began to moan, quietly at first then louder.

I felt myself approaching my climax, and tried to hold back to give Sarah a little more time. But my orgasm hit me, and I moved deep inside her again as I spurted once, then again, then again. As she felt my warmth pour into her, and my finger on her clitoris, and my touch on her nipple, I felt another climax overtake her and her whole body tensed, a loud cry – almost a scream – of pleasure escaping her lips. I held her tightly in my arms, my hardness still deep inside her, until her shuddering subsided.

"Oh. my. goodness." she finally said. I nodded. "The girls must have heard that," she said, embarrassment and gentle defiance mixed in her voice.

I gently guided her to a lying position on the bed. I reached out to pull the covers over our naked bodies, and wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"I never want to let you go," I said.

"Don't ever," she said softly.

soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers