Amy's Christmas Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the car drew away, I asked, "Amy, did Caroline really hit you?"

"She whacked me on the bum with the flat of her hand," she replied. "It didn't really hurt."

Her eyes met mine, and her next words explained the look in her eyes when she and Pam had returned to the kitchen. "Actually, it kind of turned me on."

"You're quite a kinky girl," I teased. "You like the idea of being taken from behind because it's anonymous and a bit dominating, and you get turned on when you get a slap on the bum."

"You got a problem with that?" she grinned.

"Me? Absolutely not!" I reassured. "Now, what would you like to do first?"

"Well," she began, "I think today it would be right for us to go all the way, but..."

"Yes?" I prompted.

"It would be great if you could last a while when you're inside me, when we do that, so I'm guessing the best way to achieve that is for me to help you to come to start with, then later when you're ready again but can take longer, we can do it."

"You certainly plan ahead," I grinned. "I like it."

"OK," she said, "how do you want me to help you this time?"

"One thing all men like," I said, "is to come between a girl's breasts, because it feels like being inside her but she can do different things."

"I like it," she said. "That means you'd spurt on me again, right?"

I nodded. "Perfect," she said enthusiastically.

She slipped off her jeans, and pulled her t-shirt off over her head.

"Naughty!" I said, realising she had been wearing nothing underneath.

"Who was going to notice?" she dismissed with a toss of her head. "Now, what position?"

"Sit on the sofa, but lean back in the corner, against the cushions," I directed.

She positioned herself as I'd suggested, and I moved over to her, put my arms round her, and kissed her. My tongue gently touched her lips, then I pressed it gently inside her mouth. She responded by touching my tongue with her own.

After a while she broke the kiss and said, "Now, show me how this works?"

I moved up and knelt on the sofa astride her, my penis resting in her cleavage. "Do we need some lubrication?" she asked.

"I know a way," I said. I put my hand between her legs, not surprised to find she was very wet, and transferred some of the slipperiness to my penis.

"That'd work," she said. I began to slide my erect penis up and down between her breasts. As I'd hoped, she used her hands to push her breasts together, making it feel even more as though I was penetrating her. I moved more quickly, feeling her nipples harden against my stomach as her own arousal increased.

"OK, I'm going to come," I gasped, and almost immediately the first spurt of fluid jetted from me and splashed on her throat. As I continued to spurt, she dipped her fingers into the stickiness and deliberately licked them, sucking her fingers clean.

When I was fully spent, I grabbed the tissue box and wiped my penis and her throat clean.

"That was nice," she confirmed.

"So, I guess it's your turn," I said. "Remember, I can help you come as many times as you want before I'm ready again."

"So we've done it in the hot tub – that was amazing! – and you've made me come with your tongue two different ways, and you've watched while I masturbated," she iterated. "What haven't we tried?"

"Well, there's one way which is usually for when both partners want to come, but it works just as well for just one."

"Show me," she said.

I led her to the rug and she lay down, then I positioned myself over her in reverse, so that my head was over her breasts and her face against my chest. I began to kiss her breasts, then suckle her nipples. She parted her legs, and would have started to touch herself, but I whispered, "Wait." Then when I was satisfied I had aroused her sufficiently, I moved down so that my head was between her legs. I felt her kiss my penis and my scrotum, then gently begin to use her tongue on the base of my penis. I wrapped my arms around her legs, parting them further, then buried my mouth in her wetness, beginning to tongue her clitoris at a completely different angle to any she'd experienced before.

She began to flex her hips against me, and I tightened my grip, letting her know that I was in control and that I would determine when and how long for my tongue would be touching her. The movement of her mouth against me became more insistent and less coordinated, and eventually she had to stop what she was doing as she orgasmed against me and her breathing turned to gasps of pleasure. I deliberately continued tonguing her until I was sure she was totally spent, and it would almost be becoming uncomfortable for her, then kissed her clitoris and ceased with my tongue.

"Phew!" she said, "that was amazing."

I released her, and lay down on the rug behind her, fitting my body against hers and embracing her tenderly, just to reassure her that after the control, almost violence, of what I'd just done, I was still gentle with her.

After a while she said, "Tim?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you feeling ready again yet?"

"Think so," I said. "Pleasuring you is the quickest way to get me back to where I need to be."

"I know I said all those kinky things I liked the idea of," she said, "but for the first time, can we just do it normal? Face to face, nothing odd."

"Of course," I said, squeezing her reassuringly. "I really care for you, I don't want either of us just to do this for kicks – but when you're ready for something a bit more adventurous, just let me know – I'm up for anything you want."

"OK," she said. She turned in my arms, and for several minutes we just held each other. I was conscious of her gorgeous breasts against my chest, and that my penis was gradually becoming erect again and she must be able to feel that against her stomach and mound, but just for that time it didn't matter – we were close.

Then she gave me a quick kiss on the mouth and moved her head down so that she could kiss my nipples, gently tonguing them. Very quickly I went from more or less erect, to rock hard and pressing almost uncomfortably against her stomach. She looked at me, and I carefully rolled us over so that she was on her back on the rug. She smiled, and parted her legs, and I flexed my hips so that the tip of my erection was against her wet entrance. I looked at her face for confirmation, and she nodded.

I pressed into her slowly, and a dreamy look came into her eyes as my length slid fully into her as it had done before. But this time, I began to move inside her, angling myself carefully to put maximum pressure on her clitoris as I penetrated her. I moved slowly at first, and was rewarded with an answering flex in her hips. Then I began to increase the pace, and Amy began to pant a little at each thrust. I moved my hands down to her hips, then under her bum to give maximum control to the movement inside her. Because she'd done such a good job of my first orgasm that day, I didn't feel under any pressure to come, and it was obvious from her breathing and the flickering of her eyelids that I was bringing her close to her orgasm. I began to feel the muscles of her vagina tighten around my penis, and simultaneously the growing tension in her stomach each time our bodies moved together at the closest point of my thrusting into her.

Her arms tightened against my back, and I felt her fingers digging into me harder, then her panting breaths turned into little moans, and finally into "Ohhhhhhh!" I continued to move in her, prolonging her pleasure as much as I could, then finally I yielded to the insistence of my own orgasm, surprising myself with how much I could feel myself spurting into her depths as she continued to peak.

Eventually we were both totally spent, and again we held each other close. When Amy could finally speak again, her first words were, "Thank you. That was my real first time, never mind that half-hearted boy."

I nodded, and pulled her head to my shoulder, hiding her eyes for a while so she would have privacy to collect her thoughts at a moment of such significance to her.

12