Amy?s Dawning Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Would rubbing your cunt make you feel like a slut”, I asked

“Like a dirty little slut”.

“Did you feel like a slut rubbing off with another girl?”

“Yes, a nasty little pussy rubbing slut” I heard the unmistakable sound of Amy’s fingers rubbing her pussy and my cock was again throbbing as I heard her touching herself in the dark room.

“Did you wind up touching each other?”

“Yes, we did”.

I heard Amy shifting on the bed. I asked her what happened then. There was an unmistakable liquid sound and I realized that Amy had inserted at least one finger into herself as she continued describing her encounter.

“I remember her robe came open while we were talking to each other” I heard Amy rub herself rapidly and then stop as she continued, “I could see that her cunt was swollen and wet and then I realized that she was looking at me and I must have looked just as turned on as she did”. Amy rubbed rapidly and then stopped again, “I told her about listening to her at night and then I realized that she was doing it while I was talking to her”. The last sentence ended in a gasp and Amy said, “I think I’m getting a little carried away with myself.”

“Why is that?” I said gingerly touching my erection, which was, once again as stiff and rigid as stone.

“Because I almost made myself cream”, she whispered

I didn’t say anything and Amy asked, “Are you jacking off again?”

“Yes”, I said, slapping my cock hard “Did you hear that?”

“Oh yes” she said, “I heard you, do you want some lotion to smear on your cock?”

“Oh yes please”

“Hold on a sec, I’ve got some in my bedside table”

I heard a drawer slide open and then shut again and then I heard her opening a bottle.

“Wait a minute”, she said, “Hold out your hand” I smelled baby oil and felt warm oil flood my palm, “Go ahead”, she said, “Rub it on your cock”

As my super lubricated hands slipped up and down my rigid cock I heard her say “If I told you that I was rubbing oil on my legs while you’re jacking off would you think that was hot?”

“Yes”

“What if I told you I want to rub it all over?”

“You’ll have to take off your panties to do that” I said, gently rubbing my slippery fingers over the head of my dick.

I heard he snap of her waistband and she said, “OK, I’m as naked as you are” I heard her pour the liquid and she said, “Why don’t you slap your cock again” As soon as I did she said, “Did that feel good?”

“Oh yes”

In the darkness I heard a soft slapping sound and Amy breathing raggedly.

“You’re right, it does feel nice, slap yourself again”

I did and her soft slapping sounds increased in volume then stopped. There were a few seconds of silence and she spoke again, “Do you need some more oil?”

“Yes please”

I heard her walk over and she knelt by me in the darkness. I heard the oil pour and she said, “Here, let me put it on” then I felt her small incredibly soft hand smearing oil all over. I whimpered, I’m gonna do it again” as I felt my cock throbbing, preparing to squirt. She withdrew her hand at once, hissing, “Wait, not yet”.

She stood up.

I heard her moving toward the door. She was saying “Let’s see what’s going on in the living room and she opened the door a crack.

In the dim light from the living room I could see her nude silhouette framed by the partly opened door. She still had the bottle of baby oil in her hand. She turned and motioned for me to join her. I scrambled to my feet and stood behind her, my rock hard cock lightly touching her smooth skin. As I moved closer to look past her into the living room, my cock slid against her lightly oiled skin creating an almost unbearable friction, which she didn’t help much by moving against me almost imperceptibly.

There was nothing going on in the living room, everyone apparently being exhausted, but Amy pushed the door the rest of the way open and stepped out into the dim light motioning for me to follow.

We picked our way over the sleeping shapes on the floor to the couch. On the other side of the room she turned to face me. She placed her hands on my shoulders and looking into my eyes, she whispered “I have a confession to make.”

“What’s that?”

“I’m a slut” and then she kissed me, her soft warm tongue slipping into my mouth, her hot, slightly slippery body pressing against me. I could feel her hardened nipples press into my chest as the top of my stiff cock slipped between her legs, sliding against her slick pussy.

We stood there kissing as she slid her cunt back and forth across the top of my cock for two or three minutes and then we broke apart. And she said breathlessly, “I have a little vibrator in my bedside table and when I’m home alone, I use it on myself”. She reached out and gingerly held my erect cock as she continued to speak, “When I’m alone at night running my toy, I always think about you, I think about you watching me”, she lightly kissed me. She looked earnestly into my eyes “I think about you jacking off”, she kissed my lips again. She brushed her breasts lightly across my chest “I think about you touching me”.

Pulling me to her she kissed me deeply again and then she said, “I think about fucking you”.

She sat down on the couch in the exact place where the blonde had been and spreading her legs she reached down and spread her glistening labia. Her entire body shone with the light sheen of oil she had applied earlier. Her nipples stood out like little pebbles and I could see her rosy flush of excitement even in the dim light. She held the bottle of oil out to me and said “Would you rub some oil on my legs please?”

As I spread the warm oil over her smooth, shapely legs, she began to tease her clit in small circular motions. She whispered, “Do it with me”. I reached down and using the hand that was still slippery with oil began to jack off in front of her.

“Now, slap your cock”

I slapped it hard, causing it to bounce, flinging a couple of drops that landed glistening on her throat and face. She brought the flat of her hand down on her pussy and then started spanking it lightly as I continued stroking.

Hearing a movement in the room behind me, I turned to see that the girl in the football jersey was sitting up and watching us with wide eyes.

“Slap it again” Amy said.

I did and it bounced, flinging drops of oil and pre-cum.

“Again” Amy cried, her hand spanking her soaking pussy. I could feel the droplets of fluid scattering from her fingertips as she did this.

I continued slapping accompanied by the sound of Amy as she lightly spanked her pussy and from behind the sound of the girl in the jersey slapping herself as well.

I turned to see that the girl in the jersey had pushed her covers back and pulled the jersey up high enough to slap her cunt. She was kneeling and leaning back a little. Her nipples were clearly visible through the jersey. She was still wearing panties, but this did not seem to diminish the effect at all. Her eyes were still opened wide as she watched Amy and I. Her hand alternately slapped and squeezed her mound as she began to gradually scoot toward us.

Amy had stopped spanking herself and was rubbing her pussy with one hand while the other teased first one rigid nipple and then the other. I reached toward her, but she pushed me back gasping, “Look, don’t touch”.

I stopped stroking myself and sat back, watching Amy, enjoying the sensation of my rigid prick sticking out in the air and dripping a more or less constant stream of clear liquid on my legs.

By this time, the girl in the jersey had scooted up and was sitting next to me, facing me and watching us both, her hand inside of her panties. Her dark hair framed her pale face and her lips were slightly open as she continued to masturbate her increasingly slippery pussy.

Without warning, Amy arched her back and began to shudder and whimper. I had stopped stroking myself and as I reached down to resume, saying “Let me join you” but Amy pushed my hand away from my dripping cock saying, “No, just watch me”.

Her hand became a blur as she cried, “Watch me do it now” She convulsed and sobbed, “Oh, I can’t believe I’m doing it right in front of you, I’m coming just like a nasty little slut”.

The girl and I both watched her wracked with diminishing shudders and then while she was still obviously climaxing, she staggered to her feet and on unsteady legs, walked toward the bedroom. She looked over her shoulder and said to me, “I need to be alone for a little while” and shut the door behind her.

The girl and I looked at each other. I was still kneeling facing the couch with my stiff cock dripping onto my legs. I felt her eyes on my cock and heard the sound of her hand as it continued playing with her pussy. She spoke in a whisper.

“Did you like watching her do that?”

“Oh yes” I replied, grasping my cock and starting to stroke again.

The girl stood up and peeled of the jersey revealing a very pale slim body with firm well proportioned breasts. Her nipples stood out exquisitely rigid. She reached into her panties again and whispered, “Now, you watch me” and reached with her free hand to grasp my erection replacing my hand with her small soft grip. She gently moved it back and forth as she continued rubbing her own pussy.

I heard a sound behind me and saw the guy who had stood outside the bathroom earlier also naked and stroking his cock as he watched us.

He moved closer until his stiff cock was close to where her hand continued to stroke me. She dropped my cock and touched him for a minute and then returned to me, alternating like this until we both were trembling and dripping, ready to do it in front of each other and the rest of the room.

She used her free hand to pull her panties down exposing a bright red and glistening cunt. She wantonly rubbed herself now with both hands, using one to spread her lips and the other to rub her clit. We both crowded near, hoping that she would resume playing with our cocks, but it was not to be. She gently pushed us back then spreading her pale thighs wider returned to her slippery pleasure.

I bent over to pick up the bottle of baby oil, intending to use it to finish myself off in front of both of them. As I picked up the bottle, she reached out and pulled my face near to hers. “Why don’t you play with each other?” she whispered in my ear as her hand continued to make circles around her clitoris. The feel of her warm breath on my ear sent shivers through my body. My cock jerked and leaked a copious amount of fluid onto her leg as I considered her words.

She turned to him and said, “Jack each other off while you watch me.” Her hand moved faster as she continued rubbing her glistening, slippery cunt, “Admit it, it makes you both hot.” In reply, I heard a series of slaps and turned to see that his cock was just as red and swollen as mine. He too was leaking all over himself as he slapped his cock.

Normally, such a suggestion would have repulsed me. I had never had any sort of inclination to try anything sexual with a guy, but now, with my cock bobbing and dripping, sticking out for the world to see, I was aroused by her whispered suggestion. Apparently he was just as heated. He turned, facing me and slapped his cock again sending drops of clear fluid flying. I slapped my own reddened member in response and we both watched it throb a couple of times, delivering a stream of clear liquid that hung on the edge of my insistent penis for a moment before dripping onto the floor.

At some point in time that evening, I really don’t know exactly when, I had lost any inhibitions or reservations about my behavior. All I knew was that I was so aroused, I would have considered doing almost anything with anyone. The only question was; who was going to make an acknowledgement of our mutual excitement? Looking at the bottle of baby oil I still held clutched in my hand he stammered, “Can I borrow some of that stuff”.

I got to my feet and stood up. He and the girl both followed suit and we all three were standing in a small circle together.

“Here”, I muttered pouring a generous portion into the palm of my hand, “I’ll put it on”.

I heard the dark haired girl’s sharp intake of breath as I began to slather his hard cock with the shiny stuff.

How do I describe this sensation? I had touched my own cock many thousands, maybe millions of times. I had never touched anyone else. As I slid my hand over his cock, I felt it stiffen even further. My own prick throbbed and leaked again without even being touched. His was throbbing and leaking as I gently moved my slick hand over its surface sliding with a slippery, wet sound,

I heard the girl gasp and turned to look at her. She inserted first one finger into her cunt and then two and three fingers with a slippery sound and moved them in and out until her much of hand was shining with her own juices. Then she took that glistening hand and grasped my cock. She began sliding her wet lubricated fingers back and forth across my rigid prick, all the time whispering in my ear, “Do you like how that feels? You like how he feels, don’t you? This is how what you’re doing to him feels” All the time, she continued rubbing herself.

I continued doing this for less then a minute and he placed his hand over mine and made me stop moving. He had good reason for doing this, but it didn’t help. I could see that he was about to lose control.

The dark haired girl’s hand stopped moving on my cock and she also stopped rubbing her cunt. I could see that she had cupped her hand over her pussy and was squeezing it, like she had to go to the bathroom. We had drawn very near to the edge of culmination and sexual disintegration and hoped that if we remained still enough, the feelings might subside.

We all stood in a tight little group, motionless, our hands resting on erect cocks and slick cunts. In the utter silence I heard a dripping noise, like water pattering on the floor and I realized that the girl was trembling and then shuddering between us, coming silently, trying to hold back her orgasm…and failing. A low moan escaped her lips and I looked down to see fluid dripping through her slender fingers, which were still squeezing her convulsing pussy.

Removing the glistening hand from my throbbing cock, she lightly touched my face and whispered. “I can’t help it, I’m doing it right now”.

The other guy noticed what was happening. I heard him draw in his breath sharply. His eyes were closed and he was murmuring under his breath, “Oh no, not yet, oh please I can’t.” As I stood there holding his cock motionless in my hand, it seemed to grow about twice its normal size and then with a mighty pulse squirted a stream of hot come that splashed against her leg with an audible splatter.
His cock stiffened again and began to squirt a copious load of cream. I felt it throbbing in my still motionless hand and watched his sperm discharge from his heated and swollen member to spatter and ran down her smooth white legs.

I barely noticed the girl reaching out and grabbing his cock, directing his next spurt into the air where it rained down onto her breasts as well as splattering against my shoulders and chest mainly because my own dick had began a long, drawn out sweet contraction of its own.

The girl shuddered and trembled as waves of her own climax swept over her body. I lost all control as my own cock began to contract in an eagerness to join both her and this guy as he involuntarily discharged, shooting his heated cream into the air and she shuddered and whimpered under her breath also unable to hold back her climax.

She reached forward and pulled the other guy back with her onto the couch. As I watched helplessly, she spread her legs and guided his squirting cock into her cunt and they began fucking each other as their mutual orgasm swept over them. I heard a noise, sort of a buzzing behind me and turned to see that the bedroom door had opened and Amy stood there with a small white vibrator in her hand pressed between her legs watching the scene in her living room.

Between her and I, all the people who had been asleep were now awake and either fucking or masturbating. Most, including one couple that was fucking had the covers pulled over them as they sought mutual and individual relief.

I was barely conscious of anyone or anything except Amy standing in the bedroom door watching as my first spasm of pleasure passed and my cock started to stiffen, preparing to discharge its load. I started to pick my way over the people who continued to masturbate as I stepped over them. My cock, which had been drawn up so rigidly it was almost sticking straight up bounced as I stepped over a girl who watched me as she rubbed herself under her blanket. I discharged a forceful stream of come, not really caring where it went and at the same time wanting to be seen by everyone in the room. I heard her cry out and realized that my discharge was spattered across her throat and the tops of her breasts that peeked from the covers shielding most of her body and her moving hand from sight.

As I picked my way across the room, my cock continued to spray jets of cream, which pattered in front of me landing on the various shapes. One guy, having thrown back his covers was in the process of squirting his own streams of sperm into the air. As I stepped over him, his cream shot up and fell back onto his stomach and energetic hand with a splattering sound. His cream fell not only on him, but those in his vicinity were also being showered. As I passed, my own squirting member contributed to the general sexual chaos under way.

As I reached Amy, in addition to the buzz of the vibrator she still held to her cunt, I could hear a soft chorus of gasps and moans as the rest of the room were finishing themselves.

She didn’t say a word and although I had finished squirting most of my load as I walked across the room, she dropped to her knees and enveloped my still erect cock in the warm, wet softness of her mouth.

This managed to coax a couple more diminishing squirts which I felt her swallowing. As she finished swallowing, I felt her mouth vibrating around my super sensitive cock and realized that she was moaning as she experienced her own climax kneeling in the door to the bedroom, a buzzing vibrator pressed between her legs as the entire room watched.

We stumbled into the room and shut the door, this time falling asleep wound together in the bed. As I drifted into slumber I heard her murmur “What a slut I am”.

When I woke up, Amy was already up and from the smell of it, cooking breakfast. The door to the bedroom was cracked open and light streamed through the opening.

Now you might think that I was sexually exhausted and I guess I should have been, but I awoke with an erection straining at the jockey shorts I had slipped on before passing out the night before.

I let it subside and then walked through the door. Most of the people had left sometime before I woke up, but the girl in the jersey and the guy who had joined us were still there, awake and sitting at the dining table eating bacon and eggs with Amy. I joined them. Amy pushed a plate in my direction and we all ate in silence, listening to jazz on the stereo.

After we had eaten, Amy surprised me by getting a bottle of champagne down and opening it.

“Hair of the dog” she said pouring into four plastic glasses. We all took one and drank.

As strange as it sounds, we first exchanged names sitting in a circle on the floor for the first time that morning. I learned that the girl in the jersey was named Terri Ann and the guy was named Ed. All of us were wearing what we had on last night, except Amy who was wearing an oversized mans white shirt.

As we sat drinking, we all looked each other over.