Amy?s Dawning Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy broke the silence saying, “I don’t know about the rest of you, but I want to think about what happened last night…. maybe talk about it too.”

We moved into the living room and sat on the floor in a semi circle.

“I don’t suppose anyone would like to comment on what went on last night”, Amy said.

“Pretty embarrassing” Terri declared

“You didn’t seem very self-conscious last night” Ed observed.

Terri Ann bowed her head, blushing, “I guess I wasn’t” she murmured.

“How about you, Rick, are you ashamed of what happened last night?” Ed asked.

“I don’t know”, I responded honestly, “Which part?”

Amy spoke up and said, “I still can’t believe that I acted like that”.

“Me neither” Terri volunteered.

“Like what?” I asked.

There was a moment of silence and then Terri spoke, “Like whores, we both acted like a couple of sluts”.

Amy drew her legs up under her as she spoke, I’m afraid that I agree and I’m not that kind of person. I mean I’ve done some things before, but I’ve never acted like that. I mean, I’ve never really been with a guy, you know, all the way yet.”

“I’m not really sure how I feel”, Terri Ann said slowly, “But I can tell you that I’m still pretty keyed up about the whole thing.”

“What do you mean by keyed up?” I asked

Terri took an even longer time to reply, “I mean”, she said, “I’m still, um, like, uh, well kind of aroused and it seems like I should be very much the opposite, you know, umm, satisfied.” She got up and sat on the couch.

“Don’t feel alone”, Ed said, “I can’t get the picture out of my mind.”

“What picture is that?” Amy asked.

“Rick and Terri” Ed answered. “I don’t think I’ve ever been that charged up in my life.” He paused and then said, “and you standing in the doorway….watching.” He paused again and looked at his lap where I could see a bulge gradually rising. He hurriedly shifted his position, clearly a little embarrassed about the effect those memories were having on him.

I realized that my morning erection was also returning with a vengeance and pulled my knees up to my chest, doing my best to conceal my growing excitement.

Terri crossed her legs, regarding the three of us. “I never pictured myself doing anything like I did last night, but now that I have, I don’t feel like I’ve got much to hide from anyone here.” She closed her eyes, leaned her head back and continued, “I’d like to make a proposal and if the rest of you think I’m out of line, just tell me.”

We looked at her and waited.

“I think we ought to try talking this out calmly and maybe decide if we did the right thing.”

“I agree” Amy said, leaning foreword a little. Her shirt gapped a little revealing a little of the cleft between her breasts as she continued “Last night was the kind of stuff maybe I’ve thought about, late at night alone in bed fantasizing. It’s the kind of stuff maybe I wanted to try but was afraid to bring up with a boyfriend.”

“Or a girlfriend” Ed interjected.

“Yes, or a girlfriend too”, Terri agreed.

Still speaking with her eyes closed and her head leaned back, Terri continued, “Last night when all this started up, I went into the bathroom alone to get off, not because I wanted to, but because I haven’t been able to climax in front of another person ever.”

Ed spoke, “So you weren’t avoiding me?”

“No” Terri said, “I knew you were outside the door but I was afraid that I would be too shy to cream with you…or with you or anyone watching me.”

“Did you know what I was doing outside of the door?” Ed asked.

“Of course I knew, how could I not?” Terri said. “I knew you wanted to watch me and I was tempted to let you in, but what I wound up doing was rubbing off standing next to the door where I hoped you would hear what I was doing. Besides, it was so horny there for me, alone in the dark, rubbing my slippery cunt, playing with my hard clit while you rattled the doorknob and asked to use the bathroom”

“I could hear you in there” Ed said.

“Did you hear what I was doing?” she asked, eyes still closed.

Flushing deeply, Ed replied, “Yes, that’s when I um, started doing it while I stood there.. I was so hot, I just wanted to have you see me doing the same thing.” He had given up trying to conceal his erection and it rose in an enormous tent from his lap. Terri however still had her eyes closed so she couldn’t see it, but she must have heard the excitement in his voice.

She continued speaking.

“It’s been like this ever since my first sexual experience. I was living at home and my younger sister had a friend stay overnight and they were up late talking about boys and the stuff they did together and they decided to call a dating line to try to meet someone.”

Terri opened her eyes and looked at us nervously. Then she let her eyes rest on Ed’s rigid erection. She flushed a deeper rose and re-crossed her legs before continuing, “Anyway, they were across the room in my sisters bed and pretty soon, they were talking about what they wanted the boys on the line to do to them and what they wanted to do to the boys.”

“Go ahead”, Amy prompted. I noticed that Amy’s shirt had come undone a bit and she was squeezing her legs together as she listened to Terri’s story.

“Well at first they were giggling and laughing, but after a while they were whispering and saying really dirty things and then my sisters friend was the only one talking on the phone and my sister wasn’t saying anything. Then her friend said for the guy to listen and I heard them kissing each other. Then my sister got back on the phone and talked about how she and her friend were playing with each other and then I heard them kissing”.

“What were you doing?” Ed asked. I noticed that he had repositioned himself his cock was no longer bent by the jockey shorts, but stuck out its full length. Terri noticed too and uncrossed her legs. Her jersey had ridden up so far that I could almost see her pussy, but not quite.

“Just listening” Terri said, “but I was really getting horny listening to them especially when they hung up the phone and kept kissing and doing….other stuff.”

“Like what” Ed asked

“You know”, Terri said, ”like the stuff you guys did to each other last night.”

“Did you wind up doing anything with them?” I asked.

“No”, Terri Ann said, flushing deeply, I just listened and kind of humped a pillow real quiet. The thing is, I couldn’t make myself climax. Every time I got close, I’d be humping so hard I was afraid they’d hear me. Even while they each came, I couldn’t. I got so close, I was almost there, but I would just kind of almost do it while I listened to them really do it. Later that night I got up and took care of myself in the bathroom, I think that’s the hottest thing that ever happened to me before last night. After that I always imagined them watching me when….”

“When you what?”

Terri was flushing as she concluded, “When I made myself climax, I imagined them watching me…I still do…. imagine them….watching, like you all are watching me right now.”

“Anyway, last night was the first time I ever got off with anyone else, in front of anyone else and even though I’m not sure that I want to do it again, I do know I want you all to see me, to look at me at least once more….”

“Let me get this clear in my mind”, Ed murmured, now sitting directly across from her, a stiff erection towering over his lap as he spoke. “Did you like rubbing your cunt in the bathroom with the door closed while I stood outside listening and jacking off or did you like fucking me while Rick here squirted come on his way over to have Amy suck his dick?”

“I liked it all” Terri said, but what I wanted to talk to everyone about was to have each of us share something we’d like to do with the others, something we may have been afraid to talk about with anyone else because they might think it was too weird or perverted.”

While she was speaking, Terri Ann stood up. She did not approach Ed, but stood before him a moment turning this way and that. Her long white legs were stretching and I wondered if she was wearing panties. She pulled the jersey up for a second before letting it fall back into place and I knew the answer was no. Then she was leaning over him so far her breasts almost brushed against his straining dick before sitting back down and crossing her legs daintily. “What about it?”, she said looking over at Amy and I, “was last night a one time experience or do you both have want to do some other stuff?”

Amy burst out, “I’ll do anything except fucking.”

I turned to look at her in puzzlement and started to speak, “You don’t mean…”

“Yes, I already said I’m a virgin, even though I’ve done some stuff with men and women, I’ve never really….done it. I’ve done some….stuff, but I haven’t really fucked anyone yet.” She lowered her eyes and continued, “But I really liked watching…..and I liked being looked at…and….playing even though I know I should stop even talking like this with all of you, I can’t help what I’m feeling.”

I met her eyes and said, “Can I look at you now?”

She had, during our talk unbuttoned her entire shirt, exposing part of her breasts, but leaving some of her covered. “I should stop right now”. She had also trapped her hands between her legs and rocked back and forth as she spoke.

“Last night when we were in the bedroom together was the first time I ever did this with a boy, knowing that you were listening to me and doing the same thing to yourself made me so hot I thought I was going to spray when I came.”

My own cock was standing so rigidly in my shorts it may as well have been exposed. I felt it throbbing and rigid, leaking so badly the material over the tip was nearly transparent,. Terri and Ed moved from where they had been and gathered around to where I sat watching Amy rocking back and forth on her imprisoned hand. I could see a stream of moisture running down Terri thigh as she stood legs akimbo watching Amy and I. Ed’s erection bobbed in front of him. Both were flushed and breathing heavily as Terri asked, “Is there anything else you’d like to tell us Amy?”

A small wet sound issued from between her legs as Amy gasped, “Oh no, I should stop right now, I should stop talking about this and go take a shower or something”, but she kept on rocking.

I leaned over and whispered in Amy’s ear, “Remember when you were standing naked with your roommate and you noticed how aroused she was.” Amy nodded and whispered back, “Please don’t….talk about…this…not in front of……another guy,”
I nodded and whispered back, “If you don’t want to think about rubbing off with her, I understand, but I think that Terri is that excited right now, as excited as….”

Both our eyes sought out Terri who had removed her jersey and was sitting next to Ed openly rubbing her swollen and glistening labia while Ed, who had discarded his underwear was stroking his hardened dick. They were both watching Amy and to a lesser degree, me as well as we struggled to restrain our lust.

Amy shuddered and continued rocking making rhythmic liquid sounds as she did so, she whispered in my ear, “She’s not the only one….I can’t help noticing that you….”

I was indeed touching my rigid cock as I whispered, “I can’t help myself” and continued to squeeze the head of my cock through the drenched cotton making my own liquid sounds. Amy whispered back, “I can’t either, if I don’t stop doing this, If you don’t stop…..um…right now….I may not be able to stop…….”

“Stop what?” I said, pulling the material of my underwear aside freeing my cock, which bounced slightly, “Stop doing this?” I asked, slowly stroking myself beside her.

“Yesss” she moaned, “I won’t be able to stop playing with my pussy once I start like I’m doing now.”

She had released her hand from between her legs while she was speaking and now was rubbing her pussy rapidly as she did.

I whispered in her ear, “Is this what you were doing last night after we watched everyone in the living room?”

“Yes” she rubbed rapidly for a moment and then stopped.

“Do you want to show Terri and Ed how aroused you are?”

Amy got up from where she was sitting and stood in front of Terri and Ed. Reaching down, she parted her labia and stood before them motionless, her swollen pussy and engorged clit gleaming, The shirt she still wore was open but still covered her breasts. Her nipples were stiff against the material and she tugged at the bottom of the shirt, creating friction, which made them even more pronounced. She spoke in a soft voice to Terri, “Have you ever wished you had done it with your sister and her friend?”

Terri, who had stopped rubbing herself resumed and rubbed rapidly for a moment before answering, “Oh yes, for a while after that night I was so hot I practically rubbed off in front of my sister.” Her hand slowed and then speeded up as she continued, “I never got to do it with her and her friend, but we…..” Her hand slowed and she looked doubtful for a moment before asking, “Everything we say to each other, it’s a secret, right?”

I nodded along with Ed and Amy said, “All of this is just between us.”

Terri took a deep a deep breath and looking at Amy said, “Have you ever kissed another girl?”

Amy nodded and said hesitantly, “Once.”

This information seemed to give Terri the confidence she needed to continue. “About a month after that night, my family went on a vacation. My parents stopped at a motel rented one room for everyone. After we ate dinner, we turned in for the night. There were just two double beds in the room, so we had to share. I woke up in the middle of the night and my little sister was asleep curled against me like a spoon. I realized that I was very excited and thought that maybe I’d been having an erotic dream and then I realized that her hand was under my nightshirt cupping my breast, squeezing it lightly. I didn’t move or say anything and she just kept squeezing lightly and I kept getting more and more aroused.”

“Did she say anything to you?” I asked.

“Not a word”, Terri replied, rubbing her cunt briskly then slapping it lightly and gasping before continuing, "“She just kept lightly squeezing until I thought I was going to jump out of my skin and I couldn’t really do anything because my parents were asleep in the other bed.”

At this point, Amy stood up and said, “Can I talk to you Terri?”

Terri said, “I thought I was talking to you.”

Looking over at Ed and I apologetically, Amy said, “The story you were telling reminded me of something, can we talk in private and if you think it’s a good enough idea, we’ll share it with the boys.”

Terri stood up and said, ”sure” and both girls walked into Amy’s bedroom and pulled the door partly closed behind them leaving Ed and I sitting on the couch with our erect cocks sticking out and dripping pre come on our legs.

Ed continued to stroke his cock, saying, “I don’t know about you, but I don’t think I can stop at this point.”

I didn’t say anything, but slapped my dick, making it bounce and then resumed sliding my hand up and down it’s well lubricated length.

For a minute or two we simply jacked off in silence, listening to the sounds our hands made on our slippery dicks and occasionally spanking them in unison. The fact that we were imitating each others actions was exciting in a wordless sense which somehow was even more arousing because of the unspoken agreement involved.

Ed was the first to break the silence when he said, “What do you think the girls are doing?”

Deliberately envisioning as nasty of a scene as I could imagine, I said, “Maybe they’re doing the same thing as us, except to each other.” I hesitated and added, “Like we did last night.”

Ed slapped his cock hard and gasping said, “Like you did to me last night you mean, I can’t believe how hot that was.”

Stroking more rapidly I replied, “Did you like that”

Ed gasped “Oh yes, I couldn’t help squirting like that, but I noticed that you did the same thing too.”

We were both stroking our cocks rapidly now as I said, “I wanted you to see me come.”
Ed gasped, “Well, I woke up last night and jacked off thinking about helping you shoot your cream like you did me.”

“I’m thinking about that right now” I groaned “It’s enough to make me want to cream in front of you again.”

Ed stopped rubbing and slapped his red and swollen cock before asking, would you like me to rub some oil on your cock while you do?”

The question almost pushed me over the edge, I managed not to squirt and instead I slapped my cock Before I could tell Ed that I really wanted let him feel my cock throb as it spewed hot cream into the air, there was a knocking at the apartment door. Ed and I both froze, the knocking came again. I got to my feet and looked out the spy hole. Amy’s parents were standing outside the door.

The door to Amy’s room flew open, Amy rushed out and ran to the door, the open shirt she was still wearing flapping as she ran. She pushed me aside and looked through the spy hole. “Oh Shit!” she muttered and then in a louder voice, shouted, “I’ll be right there.”

She looked at Ed and I briefly and said, “Both of you guys get back in my room”; we obeyed and watched her running around, snatching clothing out of dresser drawers and off hangers. “I made plans to go out to lunch with them” she said apologetically, “You have no idea how sorry I am.” Looking at her flushed face and slightly swollen lips, I think I did have an idea how sorry she was. Terri watched from the bed where she sat wrapped in blankets. Amy’s vibrator lay on the floor, still buzzing until Terri leaned over to switch it off.

Three minutes later Amy was wearing a skirt and blouse and brushing her hair. As she grabbed for her keys and purse, she paused before me, kissed me deeply and whispered in my ear, “I don’t know what you three are going to do after I leave, but please don’t fuck Terri.”

With those words she left the room. A minute later we heard the front door close.

You might think that we were still hard as rocks, but you’d be mistaken. There’s nothing like the appearance of a girls parents at her front door to soft boil a hard on. Ed and I were both as flaccid as linguini, overcooked linguini at that.

Looking over at Terri, Ed asked, “What did Amy want to talk to you about?”

“An experience she had with a college roommate”, Terri answered. “The girl might technically be a virgin, but she’s done some stuff that would curl your hair.”

“Anything you’d care to share with us?” I asked somewhat sardonically.

Terri paused a moment considering my question and then replied, “I think it would be best for Amy to provide you with the details, but it had to do with a couple she and her roommate Carol met at a motel in Kansas or Oklahoma or somewhere. I think I’d better let Amy tell you the story.”

Gathering the blankets around her, she looked at both of us and said, “I know that both of you were pretty hot and turned on, so if you want to finish up, I’ll understand. If it’s all the same to you both, I’d like to get dressed and have a word with you both.”

Ed and I looked at each other. Frankly the turn of events had kind of taken the lead out of our respective pencils. “I don’t mind”. I said.

“That’s OK” Ed said, I’d never believe I’d be saying this, but I’m really not in the mood just now.”

Five minutes later we were all dressed and sitting in the living room. Terri had borrowed one of Amy’s tube tops to wear with the cut off jeans she had worn to last night’s party. I was wearing clean shorts and a T -shirt and Ed was wearing the jeans he had worn last night and a T- shirt he had borrowed from me. All three of the shirts we had worn the night before were stained with bodily fluids. Terri looked as pretty as a picture as she sat on the couch brushing out her dark hair. I noticed she had freckles across the tops of her breasts and felt a warm flush of remembrance creep through my loins.