Amy?s Dawning Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finished brushing her hair, she turned to both of us and said, “Most of the time we were in the room, Amy and I weren’t doing anything except working up our courage to talk to you both.. Only just before her parents came did we start fooling around. The reason we started messing around was because we both were too chicken to be entirely honest with you both. Also because everyone, including us was too horny to have a serious talk. The reason I’m telling you both this now is there is something you should know.

“Last night, neither Amy or I could sleep. While both of you and the rest of the people who were here were sawing logs, we both went out for coffee.” She paused and crossed her long white legs, “We talked for a couple of hours and came to some conclusions about how we feel, at least.”

Looking at me, Terri said, “Amy really likes you.” She paused for a moment and continued, “I mean she really, really likes you. She’s liked you for a long time….romantically. She doesn’t want what we did last night…or what we might do in the future to mess that up.”

Terri then turned to Ed saying, “I feel the same way about you….at least I think I do. I know we’ve never really went out together, but we’ve known each other as friends for a long time and this is the first time I’ve ever been around you that you haven’t been with someone else. If you think I’m just a whore, well, I’ll understand. We can part friends and maybe even do this together again sometime, but I’d like to know if there’s more to what I feel than sexual attraction.”

Talk about a bombshell! I was stunned. I turned to see what Ed’s reaction to her little speech had been, but he had gotten off the couch, crossed over and kissed Terri on the cheek and sat down beside her.

Looking directly into her eyes, he said, “I never thought you’d be willing to go out with me and I thought last night was just dumb luck. I figured you’d be gone in the morning and when you weren’t….well, I can’t tell you how happy that made me.” Then he kissed her again, not on the cheek this time.

They ended the kiss after a decent period and Ed said to Terri, “Do you have any plans for the day?”

Blushing deeply and looking up at him, she said, “I think I’d like to spend some time with my boyfriend.”

Ed placed his hands over hers and said, “I hope that holding hands doesn’t sound stupid after we spent the last night swapping bodily fluids, because I’m getting chills right now.”

Terri smiled back at him and said, “Let’s just say we started everything out in reverse, because I really like having my hand held.”

You might think that from where I sat, watching this love feast was making me nauseous, but you’d have been wrong. The fact was, I barely noticed. If you’ll recall, I said that Amy was the kind of stunning girl that any man would be lucky to have show an interest in. I was no exception. I hadn’t even dreamed she considered me more than a friend until last night and, like Ed, I thought that circumstances had been responsible for a lucky break.

I guess men are kind of thick. We think that we pick the girls when they really pick us. Heavens knows how many opportunities we miss because we don’t pick up on social cues like women. How many meaningful glances and inviting looks do we miss while we are staring at legs or breasts? The mind boggles!

Before we parted for the day, going our separate ways, Terri had a couple more things to say. She told us that she thought Amy was hyper-intelligent and more sophisticated than anyone she had ever known. Both she and Amy shared a belief that there was a special man for every woman. At the same time, they believed that there were too many experiences available for a couple to remain in a locked room engaged in exclusive sex. The upshot of her little talk, delivered between blushes and uncertain glances at Ed was that both of the girls liked what happened last night very much and wanted to expand our experimentation and experience as much as possible without alienating any of us.

Terri and Ed got and stood at the door. Before they left, Terri leaned toward me and kissed me full on the mouth. She pulled back and said, “I’ll give you and Amy a call later this week.” She pulled the tube top down for a moment, exposing her exquisite breasts and then pulled it back into place saying, “Who knows, maybe Ed and I can have you over if Amy’s too busy and you can watch us fucking.”

With those words, she took Ed by the hand and pulled him, still smiling into the outside hall and shut the door behind her leaving me alone with my thoughts.