Amy's Demise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just that her protests were so weak, so unconvincing. She never really knew when she resigned herself to her captor.

He used his mouth where his fingers had played the night before. He used his fingers where his mouth wasn't.

His hard cock stayed in waiting, swinging around in a menacing manner but not taking part in the battle of her senses. That was only for her temptation, reserved for later, for a certain circumstance.

Twenty minutes. He would tease, extract moans, please her in ways she couldn't recognize from the past. But always, always, he would slide her up on the dune far enough that she could see the couple down below who were by then writhing in the sand in an unbridled display of ecstasy. Each time, the hidden couple would spend more and more time watching the erotic show below.

Eventually Amy didn't want to tear her eyes away from them but she certainly wasn't going to pass that information to Robert. She didn't have to. He could see it, hear it, feel it from her responding body.

Finally. No announcement. No formality. No nothing.

The distraught, sexually saturated wife offered no resistance. What the hell!

Pulled on her knees, Amy was entered from behind. Robert's hard cock started with gentle short thrusts at first, followed by long hard ones that buried his shaft to the hilt before grinding against Amy's ass in an exaggerated circle.

Amy gasped at the uninvited cock invading her preciously saved pussy but it didn't hide a glowing realization. For the first time in many, many years the cock rocking her grasping pussy did not belong to Steve Matthews. Amy was being taken by a total stranger.

How about that, you son of a bitch?? Serves you right!!

Let me see how YOU like it.

Robert read her mind. Slowly, he guided them forward so that she could see the cheating, devious couple below. Her asshole husband, his whorish partner! Amy never realized how much she and Robert had become exposed to the couple below.

While they watched the two below Bob became more physical with his new captive, shoving harder and harder into her and spreading her legs with his knees to go as deep as possible.

Then he would back them down, away from the scene below. Each time a little slower, exposing them more and more to the couple below.

Again.

Then back.

Over and over. Each time a little more exposed, a little more hesitation before he eased her back. If the two down below hadn't seen them in action it certainly wasn't his fault!

Again.

This time...nothing!!

Amy gasped! They were both gone. Disappeared.

Amy had never seen the little signal, the information being sent to the partners below that their well planned episode had resulted in one hundred percent success. But down below what had first been only glimpses of the top of Amy's blonde head as it bobbed up and down had turned to full exposure of her head, her face contorted in anguish and her body obviously rocking at the impact of each hard thrust.

They had done it! There was no doubt that Amy was reacting to the swollen cock that was not only rocking her head but also her previously protected world!!

They all three knew there was no way Amy Matthews was going to turn back, was going to refuse any offering no matter how repugnant or repulsive. If she were allowing Robert to put her on her knees behind a sand dune and slam into her unmercifully she was well past the point that anything offered would be less than erotic...intensely pleasurable. No matter how sordid or how obvious an audience.

Slowly Robert slowly rolled her over on top of him, keeping her ass glued to his stomach, her legs spread wide, her naked front totally exposed to the world while revealing his cock still buried deep inside her. It was there to see...her pulsating pussy grasping the hard shaft, her tiny ass visibly puckering with each stroke.

Amy couldn't speak, couldn't react.

For all she had been through she was still totally stunned!

She was looking straight into the face of her astonished husband not five feet away!!

Steve knew it was happening. He fully realized that their long planned dream had been fulfilled. He knew another man's cock had been invading his wife's pussy. But until he had actually seen it, he still would never have believed it. Even now. Even with his old friend's cock so obviously buried deep inside of his wife's pussy!

Amy mistook the reaction on his face. She thought that his look was one of shock, of hurt. She thought that she had at that very moment just been caught, that she had just been discovered! Caught with another man's cock shoved deep inside of her. Cheating!!! She thought that all of the foreplay and scandalous action from the days before, her "accidental" discovery of the debauchery down below, the uninvited abuse of her body by Robert...she innocently assumed that her loving husband knew nothing of all of this. Any of this!

She thought that he was flabbergasted at what he saw. Was hurt beyond his will to survive it.

She looked more deeply into her husband's eyes. And more.

Then why was he so hard? Was the look on his face one of wonderment, of gratitude, instead of anger and hurt like hers had been? Why was he not irate?

For the silent Steve, he wondered how his cock could surge as it did at the scene in front of him when it was already so stiff. More likely it was just his senses that did the surging.

There was no spoken urging. That would have dulled the moment, created questions in her mind. This was still sensitive. Instead, there was just an unspoken invitation.

SHARING IS CARING

"Would you care to join us, Steven?" Simply by opening his hand and gesturing, the quiet, wordless suggestion came from Robert.

After all the planning, the hopeful thoughts...words were no longer necessary.

Amy's mouth flew open. She thought she was well past the point of being surprised, that nothing could be a shock to her senses.

But this? She had seen the silent invitation, the gesture for Steve to join them.

She watched as Steve smiled and slowly stroked his hard cock. Even then she had no idea the depth of all this, the planned depravity, the final objective.

It wasn't just that he was going to have her along with his old friend. Instead, everybody except Amy knew that hopefully this was just a beginning...that there would be dozens of such erotic adventures in her future.

The glass had been broken. The lock had been removed. Perhaps the treasure door would be opened for many to taste.

Steve kneeled down.

"What's your pleasure?" Bob offered.

There was no answer. They had been through this many times. Steve knew that Robert was enjoying Amy's pussy for the first time. Let it be.

He had a special interest...one denied him for years.

Steven gently lifted Amy off Robert and turned her over, putting her stomach to stomach with Robert and allowing him to penetrate her pussy to the max once again. Now she was back on top of Bob, riding him slowly with her ass exposing a gently invitation to Steven.

Amy was so saturated mentally that she wasn't absorbing it all. In an hour she had gone from being a repentant, cheating spouse doused in guilt to being a distraught wife watching her husband screw another woman. Then, with no notice, she was being fucked by a stranger before being offered as a sex toy to be shared by her willing husband and that same stranger.

In one of her ears Steve encouraged her, speaking softly into her ear about how sexy she was, how the excitement she emulated could not be described by mere words.

He was telling the truth and she knew it.

During it all, Bob kissed and nibbled the other ear, softly backing up Steve's assessment of the bride, reminding her of how anxious she was for fulfillment and encouraging her to rid herself of all boundaries.

Amy was bewildered by it all, her senses totally devastated by the sexual overload...the gently whispered guidance. All she could ingest at the present was the four hands fondling her body, the unthought of pleasures that those hands and two mouths could create.

Not to mention Bob's hard cock lying very still inside of her, gently allowing her to ride up and down as she pleased.

So many hands. So many mouths. So much distraction.

There was little concern when Robert's hands finally reached down and slowly spread the cheeks of her undulating ass.

She was not privy to the secret look and nod the two men had given each other.

Amy moaned loudly. She couldn't suppress the surprised pleasure when her husband's tongue flicked gently at the little rose bud protecting her sacred anal entry.

They were in no hurry. This could last for an hour. The men knew that.

Amy found that out. The teasing, the anxious hard cock lying in wait for her total surrender...it all finally took it's toll. Over a period of time she was ready to totally succumb.

They teased, made her hold back. There was one more thing. She wasn't quite ready yet. There was still one more surprise.

Steve leaned back only a few feet. When he reached his hand back, a small tube was placed in it by a forgotten party, a player who was intentionally hidden at first, staying away from the sexual coupling in front of her. Cathy knew that at the moment she would only complicate things, cause Amy unnecessary embarrassment that could wreck their plans. If this ever involved her at all it would be later. Much later.

Steve squeezed the small tube, generously covering his extended cock before slowly sliding that same hand up and down Amy's exposed ass. She felt the soft cream covering her entire crevice as it was spread but there was no alarm...no connection.

Not yet!

Steve was ready. A slow nod to Robert. They had been there so many times before.

Amy felt several hard, sudden thrusts from Robert's hard cock then a sudden halt, leaving her own gyrations to be the only movement.

Slowly, the approach. Just a gentle touch, much more an introduction than anything else.

Amy felt the swollen head as it slipped up and down her inviting ass, her slippery crevice adjusting as he explored.

Then slowly and perfectly placed, the anxious head quietly and gently nudged her unsuspecting anus. As in the past, there would be no forcing of the issue...no unwanted entry. Instead, only a gentle invitation.

The swollen head quietly informed the soft innocent Amy, "I'm here."

The gauntlet had been thrown out. Would she respond?

Then again, although it would not be a forced issue but there were certainly no rules forbidding gentle persuasions to lead the innocent wife into this new depravity. A gentle, coaxing invitation to a new world.

Robert sought her mouth and resumed a slow thrusting, his cock barely moving in her, slowly coaxing her ass to continue as it had, to return to her own gently heaving thrusts barely accentuated by the tiny circles she couldn't seem to control.

Steve didn't force. He only kissed the back of her neck and silently invited her involvement.

He never pushed. Instead, Amy felt him nudge her ass gently with the head of his cock and she sucked in her breath. It was very obviously an invitation. A suggestion to move further into depravity. Had she really lowered herself to this level? Could her good girl morals accept this as pleasure, even if her body did? Was there no end now to her decadence?

She wanted so badly to be able to defend her actions, to justify her unhindered fall into the clutches of the conspiring partners. To be able to at least mentally defend her total loss of chastity.

But she knew differently. Her point of no return was already short history.

More of a result of her own gyrating motion than any pressure from her two partners she felt Steve's swollen head slowly enter her, stretching her sphincter to the max.

"A-a-a-u-u-u-u-g-g-g-g-h-h-h-h-h."

She whimpered a low groan. The two men weren't surprised . There was no way he could enter her without at least some discomfort, no matter how sexually immersed she was. Even though Robert wasn't moving at all there was already one swollen shaft down there, each stretching a membrane to the max. Even in her discomfort, Amy felt the close proximity of the two cocks as they stretched her.

Steve held his poise and still didn't invade. He only gently introduced. Both men knew that once the head was in he would offer no more. Today was her first time. Although there would be discomfort, all three of the conspirators knew that, at the moment, her objection would be more moral than physical.

Later, with all of her inhibitions washed to the side, the two men would show her the way. All the way!

They was right. Even now, after a few minutes of receiving both men, it was still too much for Amy.

It wasn't so much the unexpected pain, the intense pressure invading her rectum. It was more the sensuous aurora of it all...the simultaneous moans, the groans, the sudden excitement of the erotic double entry she had always thought a myth.

It took a little time of gentle persuasion but slowly everything seemed to gently meld. The gentleness of her two suitors, the innumerous kisses and words being softly spoken into her ears.

She should have felt violated. The conspiring three would have certainly thought so! Had expected it! Instead, slowly she felt like a pampered queen! The sensation of the two cocks simultaneously tantalizing her senses was gradually overcoming the uncomfortable pressure, the burning of her ass stretching around Steve's gentle lubricated cock.

It was hard to physically react being sandwiched in between the two men but she did. Soon both men felt her attempt to shove down and back on each their shafts. Slowly they timed it so that she could do just that...accept each cock as it penetrated her almost one on one, each cock giving her a certain pleasure at a certain time.

Ten minutes. It took ten minutes.

Bob and Steve had been there before. So had Cathy.

Still, it was a shock!

Assuming Amy would react in a positive manner at all, they knew what to expect from her. A massive, explosive orgasm that bordered on nasty!

It amazed them that, when it happened, she came it was so slowly, so deeply. They had assumed an explosion. What they got was a shuddering, never-ending soft surrender of her body to their offering.

Was it possible for a female orgasm to go on for five minutes? Surely not.

Was she ever going to stop coming? Steve and Bob wondered, grimacing at each other. She was slowly tearing them up, draining every bit of manhood they could muster as they tried to sustain from coming so soon.

They couldn't hold back. After coming the first time only the Viagra only prevented them from gimping out, from being exposed as the weak link in the coupling. Their sensitive cocks couldn't help but feel her continuing gyrations but it was becoming less than pleasurable...almost painful.

That was the physical part. Mentally, all three partners were overwhelmed!

From her hidden perch Cathy wondered how Amy was doing it, how she had such self control. Christ! Lying just feet behind the exhibition with her fingers slowly pleasing her swollen clit, Cathy had already come much harder than Amy...twice!!

Amy had no idea that she had stolen control from the conniving trio...that over a period of just minutes she owned them. Not the other way around. Her attempt to grasp each offering as it entered and then retreated had created a nonstop internal undulation within her heaving body that was way too much for her two benefactors.

The men acknowledged her prowess, knew she had made them the vessels of her pleasure and were thrilled about it. How could their plans have happened any better? She had first succumbed her innocence to them then slowly took control.

Amy reveled in her new environment. Through the pressure and slight burning she loved the never-ending kisses, the whispers in both ears that always ended with a tiny nibble on her ear lobes. And the fact that Cathy was watching somewhere, having to live with what she saw!

Eat this, bitch!!

Careful, Amy. Careful with your words and thoughts. Be careful for what you wish!

But more and more she was realizing the effects of two cocks. No matter how carefully Steve and Robert had planned on controlling the anal entry, planning only to tease her with a glimpse of what could be, she had slowly absorbed more and more of the hard intrusion. There was pressure. There had been pain. Now, it was a temptation.

She had reacted naturally to the immense pleasure permeating her senses from so many places. It had slowly reached a point when her rotating, undulating, grasping receptors had became too much for the experienced men.

She knew when Steve had shot first. Her tight ass grasping then releasing his cock was too much. But he didn't get soft. The chemicals he had taken in his mouth prevented that. He would stay with her, pleasing her, as long as what she was experiencing was pleasure. He had no intention of penetrating her ass any further.

It wasn't long before the same gyrating ass, the warm pussy grasping then releasing in reaction to the two cocks, caught up with Robert. He was too deep inside of her for Steve to feel his come as it spurted deep inside his young wife. Minutes before, Robert was certain he had felt Steve's.

After a while Steve offered to pull out. He would step aside, leaving it to the experimenting couple and their straight fuck.

"Wait! Wait!" Amy moaned softly. It wasn't begging. It was more an appreciative suggestion to him. Amy wasn't through. There was more of her to give.

"Not yet," she moaned softly. "Not yet!"

She had already entered the forbidden gates of hell. She might as well get the most out of it! Besides, the adjustment had been made. The sensations she was now experiencing was definitely not pain!

She reveled in the closeness of the two men. When she shoved back against Steve it was very obvious.

Robert smiled. Amy was gone. Totally decadent. Oh, she would never freely flaunt herself but he knew that, at her own beckoning, she would be open to most suggestions that her husband might offer.

And Robert already knew that was where that option would always and forever stay...with Steve. After this cruise he, Robert Dorsett, would enjoy her again only if life took them that way. But he would never again be an instigator. After today he would never ask. He knew that for the rest of the cruise it would be a non ending fuckfest for all four of them. After that, he would only be an anxious and willing prospect like all others. That had to be left totally to the young couple. They were friends. After this initial conquest, as in years past sex would be secondary in the two men's relationship.

He looked at his own wife a few feet away. Cathy shrugged. Now that it was right down to it she didn't know what to do. If it were the right thing to do she would softly dissappear from the scene. Then again...?

Robert mused the situation. He raised an eyebrow to his wife and shrugged his shoulders as if to say, "You think?"

After all, at the moment Amy was totally destroyed from a morality standpoint and sexually saturated to a point of no return. They all knew she would stay that way as long as they wished. And, at the moment, all three of them knew that nothing would be off limits.

Nothing.

Amy didn't know that because nothing else had been offered, wasn't yet a part of her present temptation, wasn't included in her present debauchery. Over the next few days it would be, but not now.

Cathy wisely shook her head. Not now. There was still four more days and nights left on this cruise. Maybe. Maybe.

She picked up her clothes and quietly left. She would quietly retire to Robert's ATV and leave this bewildered bride to her own vices. There was going to be a time very shortly when this all ended. It was already going to be awkward enough among the three of them as they dressed. She sure didn't want to make it worse with her presence.