Amy's Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And where was Ronald as his wife engaged in sexual intercourse with a black man. Ronald lay on the floor in the room beneath the master bedroom. Ronald's pants were down as he was masturbating wildly to the sounds of sex coming from the room above. He listened on with excitement to Amy's cries of delight as the black man pleasured her.

Back upstairs, Amy's body shook with delight as she experienced another deep orgasm.

"I want all your of black cock! Fuck me! Yea!" Amy cried.

Terrance's mind was lost in emotion as he gripped the bedposts and concentrated on pressing his dark groin against her soft and firm hips. They moved as one. When he rolled to his side, she went with him and kept his black penis firmly lodged in her white pussy. Holding her leg up with his large black hands, Terrance felt like he was flying as her butt slapped hard repeatedly against his hips as he fucked her with all his being.

"You're my white ho, right?" Terrance asked.

"Yes." Amy bayed with pleasure as her breasts jiggled with every thrust. "I'm your white ho."

"Who's your man?" He said as he pulled her hair back and licked her neck.

"You are." Amy whimpered. "Just don't stop fucking me."

"What kind of dick do you like?"

"Your dick." Amy cried.

"What kind of dick do you like?" Terrance repeated.

"Your dick. Your big black dick. I love it in my little white hole. Yes!"

"How long have you wanted me?" Terrance asked as he kept pounding his cock into her.

"Ever since I first saw you." Amy cried. "I wanted to fuck you when you were a homeless smelly black man with dirty clothes."

"And you still wanted me?" Terrance said as he flipped Amy on her stomach and started fucking her from behind.

"Yes. I wanted you even then." Amy whimpered as the black cock filled her pussy with pleasure. "I wanted to fuck the smelly dirty black man."

"I'm going to cum inside you!" Terrance grunted.

"Yes!" Amy yelled out. "Cum inside me. I want your cum in my pussy."

Amy felt Terrance's black cock erupting like a volcano. The long black cock shook inside Amy and send waves of pleasure shooting through her aching pussy. Hot cum spewed inside Amy and it felt so good she kept laughing and crying at the same time. Terrance's cock kept streaming a surprising amount of cum into Amy's pussy. Amy felt the hot tingling sperm filling up her vagina and penetrating deep into her fertile womb. They collapsed into a tangle of arms and legs, a satisfied white woman and her black lover all curled up together.

"Wow, Terrance." Amy said cuddled up next to Terrance. "You shot so much cum in me."

She marveled at the sight of the two of them together in bed and felt her desire rising up again. Terrance pushed his stiffening cock into Amy. Her pussy was wet, sloppy and noisy as his black cock penetrated her white pussy with all his fresh cum inside her. They made love again on the bed with Amy on her back and her legs closed together and sticking up in the air. The effect was very cute and arousing as Terrance gave Amy's pussy a firm fucking. Amy could see herself fucking Terrance in a nearby mirror and motioned for Terrance to look over at it as well.

"Wow." Amy said. "Look at me fucking a big bad black man. I'm such a white girl, I can't help wanting your big black cock. Oh, yea."

"Your so sexy, Amy. I wanted to knock you up the moment I saw you." Terrance said as he continued to pound his cock into her. "If we could've known each others thoughts then."

"Yes." Said Amy. "I wanted you but I was too scared to admit it. But I found a way to have you and now were together."

"Together." Terrance growled with pleasure. "Amy the smart sexy white woman and Terrance the homeless black man together."

"We look good together." Amy said as she looked into the mirror and watched intently at the image of her slim white body carnally joining with a black man.

Their lovemaking became so intense and passionate that they fell off the bed and ended up fucking on the floor. Amy turned around at some point and Terrance climbed on top of her and fucked her doggy style. Amy had the loveliest butt and it looked even cuter as Terrance stuffed her pussy with his black dick. Her soft firm white ass felt wonderful against his loins. Getting fucked from behind turned out to be quite a treat for Amy as well. Terrance's black cock seemed to penetrate deeper than before and Amy couldn't help crying out as he rode her furiously.

"Oww, oww, gez." Amy cried. "How big is your dick, shit!" "Yes, Amy." Terrance said fully engrossed in humping Amy. "Your pussy is so tight."

"Oww, oww!" Amy cried out as the black cock filled her pussy more then before. "Yes. Fuck it. Stuff me. Ride my pussy, baby."

Amy turned around enough to put one hand on Terrance's hip and then pulled him in as he pounded her rear harder and harder. They were both sweating and shaking all over. Looking down and behind her, she could see the big black cock that pleasured her rear so. When Amy couldn't hold on anymore, she lay face down on the floor with her butt sticking up high. She was content to let Terrance to work her pussy on his on and she surrendered her body to whatever Terrance wanted.

Amy and Terrance share a bath

Terrance and Amy, exhausted by they're long sexual encounter, decided to take a nap together. Ronald came up to see why it had become so quiet. Ronald found Amy and Terrance lying naked asleep on the bed in each other's arms. They both looked wet and tired but Ronald thought they had a serene look of satisfaction on they're faces. Seeing his wife naked in the arms of a black man nearly made Ronald wet his pants with cum. Afraid he might wake them, Ronald retreated downstairs and masturbated himself many times to the image of his white wife in bed with a black man.

After Terrance and Amy awoke, they decided to wash up. As they waited for the warm steamy water to fill the tub, Terrance took the moment to sit on a clothes bin with Amy on his lap. Both were naked. She felt good with her soft firm body on his strong lap. He put his dark arms around her and they cuddled like a couple of high school sweethearts.

"I always thought you have lovely eyes." Amy said leaning her head against his." That what first attracted me."

"I first noticed these sexy legs." Terrance lifted one of Amy's slender legs and kissed it on the calf as she watched and smiled. "I was picking through the trash and heard the sharp clip clop of a woman's high heels. When I looked up, I saw the loveliest feet and legs. You didn't have any nylons on but you didn't need them, your skin was the creamiest looking sexiest shade of white. You were wearing a short black skirt and a white blouse with short sleeves. Tall, sweet hips, sweet tits, and as I looked up you got better lookin and better lookin all the way up to where our eyes met. You smiled at me and I smiled back."

"I smiled and fell in love." Amy said kissing his cheek.

"How is that?" Terrance said drawing back from her kiss a little. "How does a successful smart sexy white woman fall in love with a homeless black bum."

"It was your eyes, darling." Amy said pulling him back into her kiss. "They were so soulful and sensual. I may not have known it but I was hooked. Why else did I keep coming back through there when I could have got home an easier way."

"After you walked away, I couldn't stop looking at you and the sweetest looking ass I'd ever seen." Terrance said as he caressed her ass.

"Ohh, yea." Amy cooed just before she began kissing Terrance full on the lips again.

The bath was ready and full of bubbles and steam. They both slipped into the bath and settled into comfortable positions together. It was a sensual experience for both. They took turns soaping each other and rising each other.

Amy happily scrubbed and ran her pearl white hands along Terrance's muscular black body. Terrance laid back and watched as the beautiful Amy massaged his firm strong looking chest. Amy rubbed and rubbed and playfully fondled the nipples on his chest.

"Your skin is so dark." Amy said as she compared the color of her hands to Terrance's chest and then closed in to cuddle. "It looks so good pressed up against my white skin."

Terrance also took great delight in washing Amy and shampooing and washing her hair.

"Look at this body." Terrance would often say as he scrubbed the delighted Amy. "Look at this sexy white woman. This is the body of a white woman whose had my black cock inside her."

"Oh, yea." Amy said. "And it felt so good. That black cock filling my little white pussy."

"Yea, are you a slut for black cock?" Terrance asked.

"I am a slut for your black cock." Amy said with a smile.

"Why do want it so much?"

"I don't know. It's big, so big. I feel your cock fill my pussy sooo good, Terrance. I love your cock." Amy splashed around the bath and played with Terrance's cock. "I can't believe this huge monster cock was in me, taking me."

"What about the rest of me?" Terrance asked sheepishly.

"Oh, I love the rest of you." Amy said as she caressed his black body all over.

Terrance kissed Amy's neck and they suddenly moved as if they were of a single mind. Amy backed up into Terrance and sat on his hardening penis. With water splashing everywhere, Amy and Terrance fucked lustfully in the steamy soapy water. It was a slippery fuck that excited both of them. Bubbles went flying into the air as Terrance bounced the excited white woman on his stiff black cock. As she felt the huge black cock enter her, Amy began throwing handfuls of bubbles into the air. They floated down slowly as the black man and the white woman united sexually. Terrance embraced her tightly as their genitals mingled and joined.

Afterwards, they ran a shower and rinsed and stepped into the bedroom to dry. It seemed so natural for them to start kissing as they stood there. Amy felt Terrance's black arms reach around her and she drew into his embrace. Their naked bodies touched and pressed in a way that delighted them both. As they kissed, Amy felt his black cock dangling against her soft supple thighs. She got down on her knees and threw her lips around his black cock. It filled her mouth with hot black meat like it had filled her pussy and she loved every inch. She licked, sucked and slurped it like a candy cane. It was too big for her to swallow all the way, but Terrance loved watching her lovely white face struggling with it. Without thinking, Terrance grabbed her head and began forcing the cock further in her mouth. Amy didn't resist since it was so pleasurable to her. For several minutes, Terrance fucked Amy in the face until he ejaculated in her mouth. Amy happily swallowed the first round of cum and pulled his dick out in time to get some of it on her face and breasts. Amy loved it.

To Amy's surprise and delight, Terrance was still hard. She stood up and they embraced and kissed some more. Terrance slipped his cock into Amy as they stood up and they ended up having sex standing up. Eventually, Terrance lifted Amy off her feet and he fucked her roughly while she clung to him with her legs curled around his back.

"Oh, I love you." Amy said as Terrance lifted her up and down.

They kept this up until Terrance plopped down on the bed with her on top. Amy rode Terrance and did most of the work this time. Terrance watched with glee as Amy bounced lustfully on his cock.

"Yes, yes....YES! Fuck me. Yea. I only want black cock. I only want black cock. It's soo soo good." Amy laughed and threw her arms around Terrance.

Ronald gets to watch

Ronald was relaxing on a sofa in the basement when Amy came downstairs to see him. She was wearing Terrance's tee shirt like a teddy and looked tired but happy. Ronald noticed how Amy had a happy satisfied glow around her.

"Hello, Ronald." Amy said with a smile.

"Hi, Amy." Ronald said nervously.

"Terrance said you should come upstairs and watch us have sex now." Amy said as she sat down next to Ronald with her sexy legs folded up.

"How was it?" Ronald asked.

"Oh, Ronald." Amy said her head tilted in wistful remembrance. "Terrance loved me like I never thought possible. He fucked me like I wanted to feel it....like I need to feel it."

"I'm glad for you." Ronald said dejectedly.

"I'm sorry I can't be your wife anymore, Ronald." Amy said as she stroked Ronald's hair. "I realize now that I've always only wanted black men. Now that I've had Terrance, I can never go back to you. He's stretched my pussy so wide I doubt I could even feel your dick in me anymore."

Amy smiled at Ronald and led him upstairs to where Terrance wait. Amy then left Ronald and went to Terrance, her new man. Terrance and Amy went to the bed and began fucking in front of Ronald, on the bed where Ronald and Amy had slept and made love in their three years of marriage.

"You two look so fucking hot." Ronald said with his eyes wide.

The sight of a black man filling the willing pussy of his beautiful white wife with a large black cock was Ronald's wildest fantasy come true. He sat and marveled as he watched the sexual unification of his gorgeous white wife with a black man. Amy and Ronald had once talked about children. Now it seemed certain that she would carry Terrance's babies-and they would be black babies coming out of a white woman. Black babies coming out of Ronald's Amy. The thought of it excited him even more. His darling Amy, a white women of his own race was abandoning him for the love of a black man. Ronald could see the passion in her face his face. They were one. Black man, white woman. Terrance was the perfect picture of manhood. He was muscular and black with a huge penis. Amy was a slender white woman and delicate looking although her body was tight, firm and toned with a lovely pussy. Together they were a sexual poem in motion. Their bodies were together in a writhing and pulsating tangle of sexual desire. They black man must have the white woman and the white woman must have the black man. And it was his Amy all wrapped up in a black man's embrace-she who had promised to love him forever had left him for a black love.

Ronald watched Amy and Terrance make passionate love on their marital bed. He listened to Amy's cries of pleasure, cries he never heard before as Terrance entered her again and again. Amy looked happy and excited. Amy and Terrance fucked for over an hour with Ronald watching. They scarely paid any attention to him except for the occasional glance in his direction. Whenever Amy took notice of Ronald, she couldn't help laughing at the sight of him jerking his little dick off at the sight of his wife being mated with a black man. Once Amy waved Ronald over so he could closely observe Terrance's black cock moving slowly in and out of her cum drenched pussy.

"Honey, how does it feel to be fucking a big black man after three years of my puny white prick.?"

"It feels fucking great, hubby." Amy said laughing as she thrust her hips to meet the thrust of her black lover. "He's so big....I wish I met HIM three years ago and not you."

"Feels good fucking your wife," Terrance said as he plunged his cock in and out of Amy. "You kept her tight."

"Oh yea," Amy sighed. "Anything this good was meant to be. Now could you leave, Ronald. I want to be alone with my new man. In the morning we expect to be served breakfast so don't stay up too late whacking off."

Ronald obeyed immediately and left the room. He felt so happy to be apart of Amy's new life. Ronald knew he could never have sex with her again. Knowing Terrance would satisfy all Amy's sexual needs made him contented. Ronald smiled as walked away from his former bedroom listening to the wild sounds of his wife's interracial lovemaking.