Amy's Ex Comes to Town

Story Info
Wife's ex-boyfriend comes to town and seduces her.
3k words
3.61
67.8k
58

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the couch watching a baseball game, waiting for my wife Amy to come home. She was out at happy hour with her old high school boyfriend, Nate. They dated when they were 16 years old, but his family had moved away before their senior year, forcing them to break up. He had recently reached out to her on Facebook, hoping to reconnect. They hadn't spoken in many years, but he was going to be back in town for business and invited Amy out to grab a drink after work. I expected her home a little while ago, she must have been having a good time.

Amy had told me all about Nate when we met during our freshman year of college. They were each other's first boyfriend/girlfriend, but they hadn't had sex. In fact, Amy and I lost our virginity to each other shortly after we met in college. We have a fantastic sex life, which has evolved over the course of our 20 years together. It seems like it gets better and better with each passing year. Neither of us have any complaints in that regard.

"Hi babe, how was your date?" I joked with Amy as she walked in the front door.

"Umm...it was ok." She stammered.

"Just ok?" I questioned.

She looked a bit flustered as she took her shoes off in the entryway and put her purse down. Her cheeks were a bit read, which was normal after she'd had a few drinks, but it was clear to me that something else was going on.

"Yeah...it was ok. We just meet for a couple of drinks and caught up on old times." She was not looking at me and seemed distracted.

"Is everything ok? You are acting strange." I inquired.

"Well...so I met him at the bar for drinks. We caught up on each other's lives. He's got a new job that will bring him to town a few times a month. I told him all about you, and he told me about his ex-wife. He's been divorced for a year now, it sounded like he's been pretty lonely." She paused her story and took a deep breath.

"After a couple of drinks, he sort of tried to kiss me." She managed to blurt out. She was looking down, clearly avoiding making contact with me.

"Kiss you? You kissed him?" I asked with a bit of panic in my voice.

"No, not really, I pushed him away. I told him I was flattered, but that I was happily married." She was still looking at the floor, avoiding my gaze.

"He apologized and we continued to talk and enjoy our drinks. But after a little while, he leaned over near me again. He told me that he wasn't really sorry for trying to kiss me. That he had been thinking about me for a long time. He said he had always wondered what it would be like if his family hadn't moved away, maybe we would still be together." She continued.

"I confessed that I also thought about him sometimes, and wondered what would have happened if he hadn't moved away. Then... he reached under the table and started to rub my thigh under the table. I didn't stop him."

My emotions started to run wild. I started to fill with angry and jealously. My heart was beating out of my chest. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was speechless, I didn't know where this was going or how it would end. I never thought this seemingly innocent re-connection with her ex-boyfriend from 20 years ago was going to go like this. If it had, I would've expected her to slap him and run out of the bar like a scene out of a movie. But something unexpected was happening as well, my cock started to get hard.

"You think about him a lot?" I was a shocked. I hadn't heard Amy mention Nate in years.

"Well not all the time. But he's one of the only guys I've ever done anything with, I day dream about him sometimes. I've told you I think about other guys sometimes, you know that." she said. Her voice had taken a more defense tone.

"I thought you were just talking about random guys, not Nate." The feeling of jealously was rising in the pit of my stomach.

"Well, I do think about him sometimes." She countered and then continued.

"He kept rubbing my thigh while we continued to reminisce about our time together when we were teenagers. Then he moved into kiss me again. I don't know why, but I kissed him back. Before I knew what was happening, we were kind of making out." She said quietly.

"After a few minutes I felt his hand move closer to my crotch and he started to rub my pussy over my panties. It was like electricity shot through my body. I knew that I should tell him to stop, but I couldn't. It felt too good, my heart was pounding. It felt like I was 16 again, fooling around in my parent's car. I couldn't believe he was doing that in the bar, in public. At least it was dark and we were at a booth in a back corner." She continued to confess.

"What happened next?" I asked. I was deathly afraid of the answer, but my cock was straining against my jeans and I needed to know how far she went.

"I panicked, I grabbed his hand and told him to stop. I tried to stand up but couldn't, he was keeping me in the booth. He moved his hand away from my pussy, but his body was still pressed against mine. He whispered in my ear that he didn't think I wanted him to stop. He said he could feel how wet I was, I had leaked through my panties." She paused and looked away from me in embarrassment.

"I absolutely love when you get so wet you soak through your panties, it's such a turn on." I said, reaching out to hold her hand and encouraging her to continue. It didn't work, she sat still and wouldn't look at me.

"I was so embarrassed, I got up and told him I needed to use the bathroom. I intended to go back to the table to tell Nate goodnight and come home to you." She barely could make eye contact with me.

"But that didn't happen, did it? You didn't come straight home to me." I tried to get the truth out of her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do this, I really didn't. When I got back to the table he started to kiss my ear and them my neck. I don't know what came over me, I told him to stop but he moved his hand back to my pussy. This time he started rubbing my clit. After a minute he slipped a finger into my pussy. He was fingering me right there in the bar. I didn't know what was happening, I was completely lost in the moment. It only took a couple of minutes, but I came all over his hand." She looked sheepishly down at the floor as she recounted her story.

"You came on his hand? Right there in the bar?" I asked. I was shocked.

"I told him to stop...I swear. But he wouldn't, and I couldn't stop him. It felt so good, I didn't know what I was doing. Please forgive me!" Amy pleaded.

I was very confused. I could feel the pangs of jealously stab at my heart, my wife had cheated on me. Another man had given her and orgasm and she was so wet that she leaked through her underwear. But on the other hand, I was incredibly turned on. My cock was so hard it felt ready to explode. The thought of another man's fingers inside Amy's pussy had me lusting for her even more. I decided to let her off the hook, but I was going to have some fun first.

"Amy I love you. I think I can forgive you, but I need you to tell me everything. Don't leave anything out, what happened next? Did you go to his room and fuck him?" I said in my best serious tone.

"NO! I didn't fuck him! After I came he pulled his hand away and I quickly came to my senses. I told him that I shouldn't be doing this, I needed to get home to my husband. Then I got up and ran out of the bar and came home to you." She was looking at me again, it looked like she had tears in her eyes.

"That was a pretty awful thing for you to do." I scolded her.

"I'm so sorry, It just happened, he wouldn't stop. I love you...I'm sorry." She moved closer to me, kneeling in front of me she eyed moved to the bulge in my pants.

"What's that? It doesn't look like you are angry" She asked, her eyes now staring at my hard-on.

"I'm mostly disappointed...that you left that poor guy with a hard cock and ran out of that bar". She had a bit of a confused look, but started to rub me over my pants.

"What should I have done? I thought you'd be upset" she undid my zipper and pulled out my cock. It felt so good for it to be free of its tight constraints.

"Should I have done this?" she moved close to my cock, extended her tongue and licked up the drop of precum that had oozed out. A shiver went through my spine as I watch her lick her lips after cleaning my cock.

"Or should I have done this?" Amy knows me well and she clearly saw the confusion between my brain and cock.

She opened her mouth and slid the entire length of my cock down her throat. Amy began to bob up and down on my dick. She knows that it's very hard to be mad at her when her lips are wrapped around my hard-on. Her deep throat skills are second to none and she seemed intent on showing them off for me. I let her continue for a few minutes until I felt my cum start to bubble up. I reluctantly pulled my cock from her lips.

"I think something in between would have been appropriate. You wouldn't want to get him off too quickly, you might want to make sure you got your pussy filled. I bet it's still pretty wet and probably wants a cock inside soon." I teased her.

"Yes, please. Can I have your cock now? My pussy is aching to be filled up." She begged while licking the head of my cock like and ice cream cone, lapping up the oozing pre-cum.

"I don't know you already came once already...with Nate?" I continued to tease her, trying to make her feel guilty.

The jealous feelings I had before were being completely replaced by pure lust for my wife. The thought her wet pussy being filled by Nate's fingers, like I had done to her uncountable times had my cock swelling bigger than ever.

"Stand up and get undressed" I ordered her.

She did not hesitate and did as she was told. She stood up and began to get undressed. She started with her top and her bra, dropping them to the floor, exposing her ample tits to my gaze. Every time I see them, I'm amazed at how perfect they look. Amy has perky double ds, with large brown nipples that are always asking to be sucked.

"And your skirt and panties" I ordered again.

She turned around, pulled her skirt down, wiggling her ass as she undressed. I immediately noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties. Her inner thighs glistened with the overflow of the thick liquid from her pussy. She took a step over to the couch and made a move to straddle my cock. But I had other ideas.

"I think you need to be punished, you were a very bad girl tonight. You deserve a spanking." I took her arm and lightly forced her to bend over my lap.

"But...you said you were turned on by what happened?" She pleaded with me but didn't resist.

"Yes, that is true. But you still need to be punished for cumming with another man. Not only that, you should be punished for leaving Nate that way. I feel bad for him, you know how turned on I get after I make you cum. You just left him that way, ran out on him." I teased her.

I couldn't let Amy off too easy, I also felt that she wasn't being entirely truthful with me. She had always enjoyed a good spanking, it's always an incredible turn on for her. In the past, it had always been more role play. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to punish her for real. I gave one of her brown ass cheeks a hard smack which caused her to let out a small whimper.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again." She stuck her ass out, gave it a little wiggle asking for more whacks.

I gave her ass a few more swats, alternating between the cheeks. Her skin was starting to turn red with each smack and her hips we starting to rock back and forth slightly. I could tell she was getting even more turned on and was desperately trying to grind her clit into my thigh.

"I don't think you are telling me everything. You want to see him again, don't you? You probably wish you had gone up to his hotel room to do a lot more than you did." I teased her as I continued to spank up ass.

"No...no I don't" She implored.

Smack! I hit her ass harder than before.

"I didn't mean to do it, I couldn't help it." She pleaded.

Smack! I spanked her again.

"Amy if you tell me the truth, you might just get what you want. Your pussy seems to want something more. What happened to your panties? Didn't you think I'd notice you were wearing any when you got home?" I paused my spanking to probe her pussy with my finger.

I knew she was wet, but I was surprised to find that she was gushing, her juices were flowing out of her more than I've ever felt before. I probed the slippery entrance to her pussy with a finger. I deliberately teased her, knowing that she desperately wanted her pussy to be filled. Her hips were rocking back and forth grinding against my cock that was sticking up into her belly.

"Ok...I didn't tell you everything." There was a desperation in her voice.

"Tell me, and I'll give you what you want" I encouraged her.

"When I went to the bathroom in the bar, I took off my panties and put them in my purse. I wanted to make it easier for Nate to finger me. I even made myself cum in the bathroom before I went back to him. It's didn't take much, I just touched my clit for a little bit, I was so turned on. I don't know what has come over me, I've never been this horny before. I'm so sorry, I just really needed him to feel my pussy." She confessed.

"Wow...you are a dirty girl. I was right to punish you. Anything else you want to confess? " I encouraged her to continue.

After he fingered me I did get up and come home to you, that was true. But the whole way home I was thinking about his cock. I even made myself cum again on the train. I couldn't stop thinking about how big his cock felt and how much I wanted to feel it inside me. It felt really large, I really wanted to feel it stretching my pussy." She admitted.

While she was talking, I slid one and then two fingers into her soaking cunt. I could almost immediately feel her pussy start to quiver and then clamp down on my digits. I slowly fucked her with my hand as wave after wave of orgasm rolled through her body. Her eyes were closed and she let out a guttural moan. It was the hardest and longest orgasm I'd ever felt her have. Finally, her body almost went limp laying across my lap.

"Good girl. No doesn't that feel much better to have told me everything." I removed my fingers from her pussy, they were dripping with her cum. She stood up, her knees were a bit wobbly.

"I still need your cock inside of me." She was staring at the large erection with lust in her eyes.

I wasn't going to argue with her, my cock was leaking pre-cum and was aching for release. She straddled me and tried impale herself on my dick. However, after she cums her pussy gets extremely tight and even though she was tremendously wet she was having trouble. I reached around and pulled her ass cheeks apart to help. That did the trick as she was able to cram the head of my cock inside of her. She wiggled back and forth and up and down finally she had packed her pussy full of my dick.

Once full, she rocked back and forth grinding her clit against me. Her eyes were closed and was consumed by her quest for another orgasm. I'm sure she was thinking about Nate, wishing she was riding his cock. But I didn't care, I'd never scene her so consumed with lust, it was amazing. I could feel her orgasm begin and I couldn't hold back any longer. I filled her tight pussy with a flood of my cum.

Once our orgasms subsided, we just stayed there holding each other for a long time, without saying anything. We kissed and caressed each other in the afterglow of the most mind-blowing sex we'd ever had with each other.

"I think you should probably give Nate a call." I suggested.

"I think you are right." She picked up her phone, while my cock was still buried inside her.