Amy's Experience

Story Info
Wife learns that size does matter.
2.2k words
4.12
288.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tgorus
tgorus
15 Followers

My wife and I recently were talking about dick size. She said she didn't understand why guys were so hung up on size. "Size doesn't matter" she said.

I said that really, guys weren't the ones hung up on size, but it was the women who were fascinated with it. I said "the women not hung up on size are the one's that haven't had a big dick."

"What do you mean?" she said.

I said, "if you ever had a bigger dick, you would probably go wild." "I think you're big enough for me." "Why do you think that black guys are bigger than white guys?" Sounding really intrigued.

You must understand, my wife is very conservative. Just getting her in this conversation gave me hope of seeing her with a big black cock. "When Darrell comes over, ask him." Darrell is a black friend of ours. He has always wanted to fuck Amy.

"Ask him what" she said.

"Ask him if black guys are bigger than white guys."

"Oh yea, come right out and ask him?"

"Then let's go out on the net and find out." "Go out on the Internet? I'm not going on the Internet to look at that!"

"Fine" I said. After a minute…

"What's out there?" she said. "Just come on and let's see" I said.

Course we looked, and she seen some of the cocks out there and I think she got a little turned on. That night was the best fuck we ever had. While I was fucking her from behind, I leaned down and whispered, "Darrell sure has been staring at you a lot lately." "He has?" she said. He really has, he always has, I wanted her to know and see what her reaction was. "He loves to see you in those tight jeans, he just watches you walk by. He always stares at the outline of your pussy when you stand in front of him." "I love when you wear tight jeans when he comes over, I know you notice him watching." "What tight jeans?" "You haven't noticed?" I said. She said "Yea I noticed." When she said that I came long and hard. I grabbed her hips and sank my dick as deep as I could. The thought of her thinking of Darrell looking at her pussy was all I could handle.

The next evening she was horny too, I could tell. She wore tight jeans and kept walking in front of me. She has a nice ass in jeans, so I have a hard time not noticing her. My little white dick is not large by any means. My wife has a rather large pussy. I can put my cock in and four fingers at the same time and still does not fill her up. She just swallows my cock. That night, she started feeling my cock through my jeans "why don't you show me what Darrell would do if I did this to him." This blew my mind. Amy pulled my dick out and started to suck it hard all the way up to my balls. This is unusual for her. We normally have to start foreplay before she would do something like that.

She was on her hands and knees still sucking my cock and rubbing my balls. She looked so good with her tight ass in the air waiting for another dick to enter her. I reached under and unfastened her jeans and she helped me push her jeans and panties off. I started finger fucking her with two fingers and said "you like being fucked from behind while you suck cock?" She moaned "mmmmm." Finally, I said, "Darrell wants to fuck you." After I said it, she opened her legs even wider! So I fucked her with four fingers from each hand. She came immediately. Then I came in her mouth for the first time; she licked it up like there was no tomorrow.

The next weekend, Darrell came over; he wanted to know were Amy was. "Sure would make my day to watch her walk around here," he said. Just then, my wife came home from shopping. She came in wearing these really tight jeans. You could clearly see the outline between her thighs, she was pulling her jeans tighter when she walked into the room. She brought us both another beer and sat on my lap; her pussy was facing Darrell. I was thinking, "she is really enjoying this." The way she was sitting, her jeans were pulled up tight. Her pussy was outlined now more than ever. She said "don't you boys get drunk and get any bright ideas."

"Wow, what a bizarre comment coming from her." It about made me cum in my pants. Darrell's eyes got huge, he reached over and touched her thigh and said, "don't take away our fun!" I got a new dress today; you guys want to see it? "Course we do, do you need help changing" Darrell said. "No I think I can manage. Why don't you guys get the cards out and let's play." "I get to pick the game," Darrell said. "That's fine" Amy said. My dick was getting harder and harder. "So what do you think." This dress was short, and tight. She wasn't wearing a bra. "You look great honey" I said, wondering what she was doing. Was I getting jealous? This is what I have been dreaming of, right? "Wow, very sexy" Darrell said. "Come inside, I have another outfit to show you, then we can play." "Let me get a picture to take home first" Darrell said. He had his camera with him. That really turned Amy on, I could tell. Her nipples began to show.

We played cards for about an hour when Amy said "I just keep losing." Darrell said, "let's play one last game, winner take all. Whoever wins gets to name the next game I never wanted to lose a hand so badly in my life. Course Amy and I lost.

Amy said, "okay what do we have to do?" "Let's go inside "Darrell said. "You, not we have to get up on the bed and do what I say. He can watch" Darrell said. "And what will that be" Amy said. "Get up on the bed and lay on your back." She was a little hesitant, but she did as he asked. "Do you mind if I do as Darrell asks honey?" "No, he won." "Okay." "Take off your top and lift your knees" Darrell said. He then pushed her legs apart a little. This was turning Amy on, she began to rub her stomach and breasts.

Darrell said "oh yea baby, that's it." Darrell started to rub the inside of Amy's thighs. It was obvious she got very excited. To see another mans hands on my wife's thighs made me a little mad, but I realized my dick was growing very excited. I don't think I would have gotten so excited, but his were black, and very large.

Darrell, put a couple of fingers inside of her stretch pants and said "take these off slowly." Amy has great looking thighs, and a nice firm ass. Darrell again started to rub the backs of her thighs. He pulled her panties up tight against her pussy. With his fingers on her thighs, he pushed his thumb against the outside of her pussy lips. It made Amy quiver and slightly buck back against Darrell's thumb. The whole time this was going on, Darrell was looking at Amy and Amy was looking directly back into Darrell's eyes as if to say "fuck me!" The same eyes she had given me just a few nights before.

When Darrell got up to take his pants off, Amy was laying in wait, her pants around her ankles. Her lying there with her panties tight against her pussy, the folds of her thighs where her legs met her torso made her look sexier than ever.

Darrell told Amy to take everything off but her bra and panties and get on her knees facing the headboard. I looked back at Darrell and his clothes were off except for his tiny underwear. By the outline of his cock, it was evident, he had a big cock and was ready to fuck. Amy looked back, staring at the bulge wrapping around his midsection under his underwear.

Darrell got up on the bed, grabbed her by her hips, and slowly began to rub his hard core up and down her. She said "your cock is so big", she then came violently. She tried to get up, but Darrell said, "spread your leg's more so that I can get my big black cock inside your tight white pussy."

Amy immediately did as he said and spread her legs wider. It turned me on to know that in a few moments, Amy's pussy would be spread and bursting with thick black cock. Darrell went up to Amy's spread legs and pulled back her panties. I could see the juice beginning to slide down her puffy pussy lips. Darrell bent down and began to lick Amy's pussy. My throat was dry and all I would do was stare. I could see her back beginning to arch, I knew she was about to cum again. Then Darrell put his thumb into Amy's ass. She came right away. She couldn't hold it back. This is the first time Amy has been entered in her ass.

Amy started to get up, but Darrell said "don't you dare go anywhere." I went up next to Amy and she said, "do you mind if he fucks me? I want his big black cock inside me."

"You look so good in that outfit. Darrell is hotter than ever; his cock is the size of my forearm. "I can't wait to see his big black cock ram in and out of your pussy" I said. "Oh I've been dreaming of Darrell fucking me for a long time. I'm sorry I never told you"

Darrell said "lay on your stomach and rub your pussy with your legs together." Amy reached under and began rubbing her pussy from outside her panties. Then after a couple of minutes, Darrell came over and said "take off those panties and put on this red thong" He must have went through her panty drawer.

Just as soon as she put it on, and got back on her knees, he pulled the thong to the side and rammed his big black cock deep inside Amy's pussy walls. She let out a loud scream began to moan and buck wildly.

Amy's pussy just rolled with Darrell's thick cock. I have never filled her pussy like it was being filled at that moment. He had his hands on both sides of her hips ramming his black cock in and out.

Darrell lay on the bed next to Amy with his dick in his hand pointing it straight up. His dick looked like it would reach well into her stomach. "ride my cock" Darrell said" Amy quickly climbed on top and had to almost stand to get the head started into her cunt opening. Amy's pussy lips would fold in and out with every thrust of Darrell's cock.

Darrell laid Amy on her side, got in behind her, raised her leg and began fucking her so that I could get a good view of his massive meat going in and out of my wife's pussy. His dick was all the way up to his balls now. Darrell kept saying "oh yea baby, your husband is getting a good view of his wife taking my big black cock." "Oh yea, keep fucking me deep, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhh, yessss, yessss…

Amy reached around Darrell's arm and her thigh and pulled her leg up even higher so that Darrell's cock could be seen better going in and out of her tight cunt. It looked like he was going to break her in half.

Once again Darrell pushed Amy up to enter her from behind. His pressure was building I could tell. He said "your wife is a good fuck. All that moaning is making me ready to cum. Get ready baby, get readyyyyy…"

They had been fucking for an hour straight, but Amy's pussy was still wet. She was beginning to stretch, her pussy lips were now open wide.

Darrell pushed Amy's tits to the bed and began ramming her wildly. He was saying "oh yea baby, oh yea baby, oh yea baby" Amy was moaning "oh god, oh god, oh god, your cock is so big, oh fuck me deeperrrr." Darrell came and he came hard. Darrell rammed his cock so deep that Amy could only open her mouth, nothing would come out. Darrell grabbed her sholders and continued to fuck her until he almost pushed off the bed. When Darrell withdrew his massive meat, Amy rolled onto her back and rubbed Darrell's cum that was gushing from her cunt onto her body. She put two fingers of come in her mouth and said "that was the best dick fucking I ever had."

Amy and Darrell have not fucked since this story. But our sex life has gone out of this world. We have not mentioned it since, but we will have another encounter, soon!!

tgorus
tgorus
15 Followers