Amy's Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JChan22
JChan22
30 Followers

"I have something to ask you." Amy finally broke the silence.

"Yeah, go ahead." Jackson replied.

"How much do remember of last night?"

"Little bits and pieces, why?"

"I was just wondering. You don't remember what I said to you before I went upstairs, do you?" Amy asked.

"Something about the movie and you wanting someone or something like that. Why?" He asked trying to fight off a bout of feeling sick.

"No reason, just wondering."

"Why did you need to go upstairs again?" Jackson asked.

"Because, the movie was...ah... making me...ah... horny." She shyly admitted.

"Am! You went upstairs to rub off and left me watching some crappy movie!" Jackson replied in surprise.

"Well when I was snuggling with you I could tell that you were having the same reaction, J." She shot back at him.

"What?" Jackson asked.

"You're err, thing, was trying to push its way inside my ass."

"Oh, errr, yeah, sorry about that." He replied sheepishly.

"Don't worry about it. I kind of liked it." Amy admitted.

A flurry of coughs came from Jacksons throat at that point.

"What?"

"It's been ages since I've been with anyone and that coupled with the drinks and the movie, got me all riled up and ready to go." She replied while eating some of her eggs.

"It was a good movie." Jackson replied in thought.

There was a moments pause between the pair. Each thinking of their own thoughts, possibly thinking of last night: who knows?

"So you really haven't been with anyone for a while?" Jackson finally asked.

"No. It's not like you have either."

It's true, Jacksons dating life had been through a bit of a rough patch for the last year. He broke up with his girlfriend in December last year and hasn't even gone on a date since then.

"Yeah, thanks for the reminder." Jackson replied in a hurt tone of voice.

"Sorry. It's just, lonely you know? And watching that movie last night, well more like that porno last night just got me horny. I haven't had a dick in me in ages." Amy replied in a surprisingly calm voice.

"Am!"

"What? It's not like you haven't wanted one in ages." She replied teasingly.

"I'm not gay." Was Jackson's answer.

"You sure?"

"Yes. I'm not gay."

"Prove it."

"What?" Jackson replied surprised at the turn of events about to happen.

"Prove. It." Came Amy's reply, very calmly.

"How?"

"Show me your thingy." She replied.

"Am! I'm your brother. I can't do that!" Jackson replied nervously.

"Fine then, you're gay."

"I'm not gay." Replied Jackson, becoming annoyed.

"Yes you are. You like dick don't you?" Continued Amy.

"I'm not gay!" Replied Jackson get louder.

"Aw, my big brother likes dick."

"I'm not gay!" Shouted Jackson while standing up and revealing himself to his sister.

His eyes met Amy's for a second. Hers went wide and Jackson followed their gaze. He hadn't realised that he'd pulled his shorts down. He quickly pulled them back up.

"Wow, J. I never knew it was that big." Said Amy in a stunned voice while continuing to stare at his crotch.

After that, Jackson went upstairs to his bedroom - embarrassed that he had revealed himself to his sister like that.

A few hours later, Jackson was still in his bedroom when Amy knocked softly on his door while entering.

"Jack, can I come in?" She asked softly.

"Sure." Was his reply.

It was dark in his room, but he could see that Amy was wearing her night coat/wash robe.

"You alright?" She asked in the same soft voice.

"Yeah, Am. I'm fine." Was Jackson's flat reply.

"I'm sorry about earlier."

"It's fine Am, really."

"Well, I thought I'd try and make it up to you."

"How?"

At that point, she dropped her robe. She was completely naked underneath. Her breasts bounced a little before settling back into place after she dropped her robe. He flat stomach accentuated how beautiful she was. Her ivory skin reflected the dim light in Jackson's room outlining her. Her smooth, shapely legs looked long and slender- almost lick-able. In between her legs was her smooth mound- she obviously shaved. And just below her mound was those glistening moist pussy lips. Her fiery ginger hair looked soft and sexy, framing her face and deepening her shining green eyes.

"Uuuuuuuuuu..." Was the only sound Jackson could make as his sister dropped her robe.

"I saw you, it's only fair you see me." Said Amy calmly, with a mischievous grin.

"Uuuuuu...aaaaaaahh..." Were the only things Jackson could sound.

"All of me." She continued as she turned around.

"You're, you're beautiful Am." Replied Jackson in a tight voice, his heart pounding.

"Thank you J. I can tell you like seeing me like this." Amy said while pointing at the bulge in his shorts.

"Well, I'll see you later then. Big boy." She continued seductively as she walked out of his room. Leaving him in a state of shock and horniness.

All Jackson could do was sit on his bed, open mouthed and watch his sister as she slowly walked away from him; looking over her shoulder just before she left his sight.

It took Jackson about five minutes to finally recover. After which, he followed his sister. She was laying on her bed, on her side in a set of black panties and bra- it made her look very slutty.

"There you are. What took you so long?" Amy asked in that same seductive voice as Jackson slowly made his way into her room.

"Sis, what's happening?" Asked Jackson, confused.

"We're playing a game J." Was her reply.

"What game is that, exactly?" He replied.

"The same one we've been playing for a while now. 2 points to me." Was her reply, while she laughed slightly.

"Oh, great." Was all Jackson could say, becoming sad, with a fake smile.

She'd tricked him. It was that stupid game again. The accusation of him being gay was all so she could get him right where she wanted him- where he was now. Little did Amy realise that to Jackson it felt somebody had stuck a knife in his gut and was twisting the blade. He left her room after that.

The next day...

Amy was out with her friends while Jackson was home working in the garden. It was almost 4 o'clock when she finally breezed through the door. Today she was wearing tight Denim shorts which were frayed at the legs with a close fitting blue tank top.

"Hey Jack!" She called to him from the back door.

He walked over to her and inside.

"Hi Am. How was your day out?" Jackson replied walking past her.

"It was great thanks. We went shopping, got some lunch hooked up with a couple of guys..." Her voice trailed off in thought.

Upon hearing this, Jackson's head snapped to look at his sister.

"Hooked up? With guys?" Jackson croaked.

"Yeah, they were nice and they gave us their numbers. They were cute as well." She replied happily.

"Good. You said you wanted to be with someone and now you can be." He croaked again, beginning to feel queasy.

"Yeah," Amy replied locking eyes with him "but it's hard to find good guy." She continued seriously and slowly.

"I guess it is huh?" Replied Jackson, beginning to smile.

Amy returned his smile and the two started laughing, only lightly. They walked into the kitchen to fix themselves something to eat. They sat in the kitchen for the next couple of hours listening to the radio, talking, eating and so on.

"J, how comes we aren't as close as we use to be?" Amy decided to ask.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because you went an' got all pretty on me? Or maybe you didn't want to hang out with your big brother?" Jacksons reply was unguarded. It just kind of slipped out of his mouth.

"You think I'm pretty?" Amy asked with sincerity.

"Well yeah, anyone who thought otherwise is stupid." Was Jacksons reply, just as sincere.

"That's, that's the nicest thing you've said to me J." Amy replied softly.

"Well, you are beautiful sis." Continued Jackson.

During this exchange the pair had moved closer to one another without realising. They were now looking deeply into one another's eyes while sitting in front of each other. Jackson leaned his head closer to his kid sister, Amy reacted by doing the same thing. They were only millimetres from one another's lips, trading hot breaths; both hearts pounding in their chest's. Then they kissed, a long slow searching kiss. Amy's lips were soft and plump, the heat emanating from them only spurred Jackson on more. His tongue found it's way into her mouth, exploring every soft little aspect of his sister's mouth. Jackson's kiss was slow and passionate. Amy responded by returning his passionate embrace. She let her tongue slowly enter his mouth, running along his teeth. Then slowly and lightly, she began to nibble of his bottom lip. Jackson's cock jumped at this wonderful feeling. Instincts took over and each began roaming the other's body with their hands-Jackson's caressing his sisters smooth back, her hair and her arms. It was almost natural for him. It seemed right. Amy's hands roamed over her brothers muscular body. Feeling each strong muscle in his back and his tight, stacked abs. Jackson slowly broke the kiss, looking deeply into Amy's eyes. She smiled and he slowly traced her jawline with one finger, giving her goosebumps. She shivered at his touch and began to feel weak at the knees. Her heart was racing, something inside of her built up. Something like fire, a burning desire rose in her. Jackson was experiencing the exact same feelings. Nothing about their first kiss seemed wrong. It seemed like some deep desire had been awoken in both of them, some kind of deep running passion in their veins.

Slowly Amy exhaled. Jackson thought that everything about his sister was sexy. He listened to his sisters exhale and it made his heart flutter. The pair kissed again, this time with more vigour, more passion. Jackson lifted his kid sister up from her chair while still kissing her. Amy instinctively wrapped her legs around him. He carried her to her bedroom, all the while still lip-locked with his sister, and gently laid her on her back. Amy gripped his back while Jackson started to grind up against her. Slowly while in a deep, passionate and hot kiss he began to strip Amy of her clothes. He took off her top first, then gently removed her black with pink polka dots bra to reveal her lovely breasts. Amy, lost in the moment, began to caress and play with her nipples. Jackson, still grinding and still kissing his kid sister, began to slowly work his way down to her beautiful breasts. He began by nibbling slightly on her earlobes, which Amy responded to by bucking up her hips thrusting into Jackson's dick. Then he began to slide down to her neck, softly pecking her and tracing her arm. He continued laying soft pecks on Amy's left arm working his way down to her hand. Then slowly he moved his mouth over her stomach, just breathing his warm breath on her. Just for a couple moments. Then he continued his kissing. He planted his first kiss just above her waist line, right in the centre of her stomach and gently worked his way up Amy's body eventually to her heaving bosom. Then he cupped her breasts, eliciting a powerful moan from Amy and squeezed them causing another moan of pure pleasure to be released by her. Jackson did this for only a moment, before he lowered his mouth over her left nipple; suckling it. Amy's eye's flew open at this, again she moaned "Ooooooh," and grasped Jacksons head in her hands as he continued to suck on her nipple. Amy pulled and pinched at her other breast while Jackson pleasured his sister. By now, Amy was bucking and grinding her hips against Jackson's making him hard.

He continued suckling on his sister's breast, bringing her close to an orgasm. But then he began to unbutton her shorts. He slid them down over her arse, perhaps instinct told Amy to lift herself up helping him. He continued to slowly slide the shorts down her legs, down to her ankles. Gently Amy kicked them off. Jackson began to feel for her panties to take them off in a similar fashion, but when he touched her hips: he felt bare skin. She wasn't wearing any. He looked up from her breast in surprise. Amy looked back at him, her eyes blazing green.

"Kinky." Came Jackson's husky voice.

Then he began to slowly kiss his sister's stomach again, working his way down her warm body. He gripped his sister's hips and slowly kissed over clitoris making Amy moan a loud "Ooooooooh God," and continued down over her lips. Slowly, but surely he let his tongue enter her hot hole; causing Amy to buck up against his face, mashing her pussy to his mouth. He started slowly, gently slipping his tongue in to taste his sister. Her juices were sweet. She was musky, tangy, sweet and salty all in one go. Jackson had never tasted anything like it before. He couldn't explain why, but he loved her taste. Jackson sped up his lapping, searching deeper into his sister's pussy with his tongue. "Oooh fuuuck... J..." Amy moaned loudly in a strained voice as Jackson serviced her. Amy's pinching and tugging of her nipples intensified immediately. Jackson began to firmly press and rub Amy's clitoris, causing her writhe under him. Suddenly her body stiffened. She grabbed fistfuls of Jacksons hair and pushed his face up against her sopping wet, bare pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuuucccckkkkk" Amy shouted as her orgasm crashed into her.

"Ooooooooooooooh JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!" She shouted again, clamping her legs shut around her brother's head.

Jackson continued rubbing and licking his sister's pussy, intensifying her orgasm. Amy was breathing heavily, Jackson could see her stomach shrinking and expanding with each deep breath. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh" was all that Amy could say as her big brother gave her a powerful orgasm.

Weakly she tried to move Jackson from her, but he wouldn't budge. He continued his licking while sticking two fingers inside Amy's hole, pumping them in and out. "Fuck, J, stop. I've already cooooooommmmmeee." Amy tried protesting but Jackson ignored her and continued. "Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck yeah" was all Amy could say as Jackson persisted. "Ooooooohhhh FUUUUCCKKK!" Amy screamed as she felt a powerfully new sensation quickly build up in her steaming pussy. She screamed "OOOOH FUUUCCKK!" one last time as she squirted. Jackson's fingers pushed deeper into her wet pussy, pumping faster and faster making her squirt more and more. The sound of water sloshing filled the room as Amy's head flung back in ecstasy and she couldn't help but try to scream another moan of pleasure again. Jackson continued his furious pumping making Amy's pussy gush more and more of her sweet juices.

Finally, Amy had to try very hard to push Jackson's head away from her before he stopped making her teen pussy squirt buckets.

"You...you...bastard..." Was all Amy could say while breathing deeply, coming down from her new-found high. Never before had Amy squirted. Never before had Amy ever felt anything as power as what her older brother had just given her.

"Now that's kinky sis." Jackson replied looking at the drenched sheets on Amy's bed between her smooth, bare legs now dripping wet from her juices.

Jackson sat back on his heels. In his intent to 'out-kink' his sister, Jackson had become rock hard. His 7inch dick formed a large tent in his shorts trying to point straight at his sister. Also in his intent to 'out-kink' his sister he had awoken a very hidden gene in Amy that (without knowing) started a new game between them. One which will be shown later on. After a couple of moments, when Amy had recovered slightly from her most powerful orgasm ever she looked down her body at her brother.

She exhaled. Then said with a sweet smile "you're a real asshole J. But that was really fucking good."

To which Jackson replied "only the best for my little sis."

Slowly Amy got up staring straight into Jackson's eyes. Hers, a deep and bright green, his chestnut brown. Amy now on all-fours, crept towards Jackson. She planted a hand on his torso and slowly but surely pushed him onto his back. At the same time she locked lips with him again in a tender kiss and both fell onto the bed lightly.

"Now it's my turn baby." Amy said in that seductive voice again while biting her lower lip. She kissed him again and then slowly slid down his torso, lightly dragging her hands over his well defined abs. She pulled on the waistband of his shorts taking his underwear with them. Lightly while pulling, she scratched Jacksons hips making his cock twitch. Amy looked up at her brother and smiled releasing a light laugh. And then released his cock, which stood straight up in the air almost poking her in the eye.

"I don't know if I can fit all that in me." Said Amy in that same seductive voice.

Then slowly she licked from the base of his hard member, all the way to the pre-cum smeared top in one swift motion. Jackson's cock jumped at her touch. Then firmly Amy grabbed the base of his cock and directed the head into her mouth. She clamped her mouth around the tip and sucked hard, eliciting a popping sound when she released his head. Then she closed her mouth around his head again, swirling her tongue around his shaft and trying to stuff more of his hard member in. "Oooooooooh" grunted Jackson in a husky voice. He placed his hands on his sister's bobbing fiery ginger hair as she serviced him expertly. With each bob, Amy tried to stuff more and more of her brother's large dick into her mouth until she was deep-throating him. Jackson's moans became more frequent and louder. Amy began gagging on his cock. Until Jackson gripped Amy's hair and pulled her head down forcefully on his dick, making her deep-throat him again. His cock slid inside her throat easily and suddenly jets of thick cum spurted into Amy's throat. Amy, although gagging; kept deep-throating her older brother until his swollen cock stopped releasing jets of his seed. Jackson released his cock from his kid sister's throat, and Amy quite happily cleaned the tip of his cock with her tongue; giving it another forceful suck.

Jackson, breathing heavily managed to utter "fucking hell sis. Where'd...you...learn to do...that?"

Amy responded with a giggle. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I've been waiting for this."

Then slowly she straddled him. She grabbed a hold of his shaft and held it inches from her lowering pussy.

"Errr, Am, condoms?" Jackson reminded her.

"Shit! Have you got any?" She asked.

"No. You?"

"No. Fuck!"

"What time is it?" Amy asked.

"6."

"Shit. The store's closed."

Now looking directly at Jackson, Amy's eyes deepened green in disappointment which Jackson saw.

"I guess we'll have to do it another night Am."

"Awwwwwwwww..." Amy whined in protest.

"Unless," she continued giving Jackson a suggestive look.

JChan22
JChan22
30 Followers