Amy's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red Hugh
Red Hugh
62 Followers

He was still rock hard. Amy was cradling Nicki in her arms and kissing her face. It was a view that would keep Jim hard for a while. Amy was thinking that she'd have to have a talk with Nicki about some of the feelings she was having - something for later.

The girls seemed a bit preoccupied so Jim just sat on his haunches and stroked his cock and watched. The kissing was hot but Amy was wanting her share of Jim and kissing Nicki once more on the mouth went to lie down in front of Jim and spread wide. Jim took the hint but asked Nicki to help by positioning his cock. Placed at Amy's entrance by her sister he bagan a very slow entry. Amy's hymen was gone but she was very, very tight.

What surprised Jim was that when Nicki let go of him she began to stroke Amy's clit. The she leant to kiss Amy and Jim gave her another inch. Amy wasn't in pain just feeling that she was being well and truly stretched. Nicki's hand was making all the difference. A series of little orgasms began to suck Jim into her and in abut five minutes he was all the way inside her. He'd thought it impossible with her tiny cunt and slim hips but he was completely lodged inside her and began to move backwards and forwards. She was bug-eyed and gasping thanks to this and Nicki who had abandoned all decorum to suck on Amy's little breasts as she fingered her clit.

Neither could last long. Jim let go a gusher. Amy was sent over the edge by this and giving her typical little cry climaxed.

It was clear that some boundaries had been crossed. Jim had withdrawn and sat with his cock dripping. He watched in disbelieve as Nicki went to Amy's sex and carefully cleaned her with her mouth.

Red Hugh
Red Hugh
62 Followers
12