Amy's Fascination Ch. 04

Story Info
She finally gives in to temptation.
9.2k words
4.65
90.7k
127

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MontanoIR
MontanoIR
767 Followers

Amy lounged in her bed, stretching like a cat. Trent had to go into work late that day, so he was able to get the kids on the school bus before he left, allowing her to sleep. She felt amazingly relaxed that morning, after giving herself such an incredible orgasm while sexting with Treyvon the day before. Finally being able to embrace her black cock obsession was like a ton of bricks being lifted from her soul.

She reached for her phone and opened her photos to where she had saved the short video Treyvon had sent of his dick. Amy had lost track of how many times she had watched it shoot its load. She thought it was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen. She licked her lips as she watched it again.

Amy didn't have time to masturbate, since she had slept late. Her shift at the coffee shop was starting in half an hour. She got up and started to get dressed. "I wonder if Treyvon is going to come into the shop today?" she thought. "Maybe I should dress a little sexier?"

One of her work shirts had shrunk in the wash. Amy put it on and was satisfied to see that it hugged her curves nicely. Next she found the shortest pair of shorts she could get away with. Finally she adjusted her apron so it rested below her tits, with the straps running over her nipples like a string bikini. She checked herself in the mirror. She thought she looked incredibly sexy. The outfit was borderline inappropriate, but she was pretty sure she could get away with it.

When she got to work, her coworkers stared, but said nothing. Amy busied herself with serving customers and wiping tables. Her slit was already dripping with anticipation at seeing Treyvon. She kept glancing at the door, looking for him, but she knew that he always came in after lunch.

By the time the lunch rush was over, she was going crazy with lust. Her pussy was throbbing and the apron straps rubbing against her nipples were making them stick out. She wasn't even sure Treyvon would come in that day, since she hadn't seen him all week. After the previous day's texting, she felt like he would have to show up. She hoped he wanted to see her as much as she wanted to see him.

Finally, at almost one o'clock, Treyvon walked into the shop. Amy was refilling the sugar containers, but dropped what she was doing when she saw him. She ran to the register, her big tits bouncing with each stride. Janice was on it when she got there. "I'll take this one," Amy told her as Treyvon walked up to the counter. Janice looked at her with a quizzical expression, but stepped aside and let her take the register.

"Hi Treyvon, what can I get for you?" she asked. Amy could see him staring at her tits, making her nipples even harder. She wondered how forward he would be in public.

"Hey, Amy," Treyvon said. "Just a coffee today." He was being a perfect gentleman. Amy was slightly disappointed. She was half hoping he would say something lewd to her, right there in front of her boss.

She poured the coffee into a to-go cup and wrote Treyvon's name with a marker. She drew a little picture of the eggplant emoji after it. Amy handed the cup to him, and he grinned at her when he saw what she had written. He thanked her and sat down at one of the tables.

Amy could feel his eyes on her while she served the next customer. After her line was clear, she let Janice take over the register. She went to the table in front of Treyvon's and started wiping it down, bending over and sticking her ass out in his direction. She moved around to the other side and faced him, bending low again to give him a good view down her shirt of her swaying tits. Her crotch bumped the corner of the table, sending electricity through her body.

Treyvon seemed to be enjoying the show. Amy saw that he couldn't take his eyes off her. When he finished his coffee, he stood and walked over to her. Handing her back the empty paper cup, he whispered, "Text me as soon as you get home from work."

He left the coffee shop, and Amy was crazy with lust. Teasing him had turned her on so much. She didn't know how she was going to make it through the last hour of her shift without playing with herself, but she wanted to save her orgasm for Treyvon.

The minutes dragged by. Amy was so preoccupied with thinking about texting Treyvon that she tore her apron on the corner of some shelves in the stock room. When she took it off, she noticed she had a wet spot on her shorts where the table corner had pushed the fabric into her dripping pussy. She hurried to the sink and made a pretense of washing dishes so she could splash water on her lap to hide the spot.

Finally she couldn't take it anymore. Amy walked over to Erin. "Do you mind if I go leave early today? I'm not feeling well," she said.

"Sure, I think we'll be ok. Feel better," Janice replied. She had an unusual expression on her face that Amy couldn't quite place.

She drove home in record time, running the last yellow light before her street just as it turned red. As soon as she pulled into her driveway, she had her phone out and text "I'm home," to Treyvon.

"Finally, girl," came the reply, followed a second later by a photo of his hard black cock with the caption "Look what you did!"

Amy's shorts hit the ground as soon as she made it through the door. One step later, her panties followed. She made a beeline for her bedroom and lay down on the bed with her legs spread. She snapped a picture of her wet pussy for Treyvon and sent it, along with the words "Well, look what you did to me!"

"So what are you gonna do about it?" he replied.

"Put my fingers inside," Amy sent.

"That's all? You need something bigger than that," answered Treyvon.

"I know I do! Since you are not here I'll have to settle for my big black dildo," she teased.

"Oh yeah? Let me see," came the text.

Amy got up and opened the attic. She retrieved the box with her dildo and brought it back down with her. She decided to put on something sexy for Treyvon before taking the pictures. She found some blue and black lingerie that she liked, and checked herself in the mirror. "This will do," she thought with a wicked smile.

Amy took a quick selfie with the dildo next to her face. Then she propped her phone up on the dresser and angled it toward the bed. She set the camera for a ten second timer, and quickly got herself into position. Straddling the giant black dildo, she lowered herself onto it just as the camera flashed.

She took a few more to make sure she had a good one. With the dildo still inside her, she sent her favorite, along with the face pic to Treyvon with the message "Sorry I was so long. Wardrobe change!"

His response was immediate. "Damn girl! How can you take something that big?"

Amy held the dildo in one hand and began to ride it. She took a close-up picture of her pussy as the massive shaft slid inside. "I've been practicing," she answered with a winking emoji, and sent the picture.

"Bet you wish you were riding this instead," came Treyvon's reply, along with another picture of his hard black dick.

"Mmm, yes! Tell me what you would do to me," she text.

"I'd grab your tits from behind and bend you over your kitchen table. Then I would force my dick inside your pussy and go balls deep," he said.

"Mmm, you wouldn't have to force it. My pussy is ready for you." Amy sent. She lay back down on the bed and worked the dildo in her slick pussy. After taking such a long break from using it, she was having trouble making it go as deep as she wanted. She pushed it in and waited for her pussy to adjust.

"I start ramming my black dick into you, stretching out that white pussy. I squeeze your big tits as they swing from the hammering you are taking," Treyvon replied.

Amy pushed the dildo deeper. It was almost back to where she had it the week before. "Yes, fuck me with your big black cock," she said.

"My balls slap against your pussy as I bottom out inside you. Your knees give out and you collapse on the table, taking the pounding like a good white slut."

That word drove Amy wild. Normally she didn't like it, but in her current state of mind it was an intense turn on. She pumped the dildo faster in her pussy. "Yes, make me your white slut! Pound that black dick into me!"

"I can feel my dick getting ready to cum. I ask you if you want me to pull out," Treyvon said.

"No, don't you dare pull out! I want you to cum in me. I want all your cum inside me!" Amy answered.

"My cock releases deep inside you. You feel it shooting jets of cum into your pussy," came the text.

Amy couldn't take much more. She could feel her orgasm welling up inside her. She text "Oh God, Trey, you're gonna make me squirt!" and then held her phone down to record it. She flung the dildo away as her pussy began to squirt, her hand still rubbing her clit and making it spray everywhere. Gush after gush erupted from her wet cunt as she came.

When she was able to catch her breath, she went to send the video to Treyvon. As she did another text from him came through. "As I pull out, my cum drips out of your pussy. You drop to your knees and lick my black dick clean."

It's was as if she hadn't even cum. Amy was instantly just as aroused as she had been before her orgasm. She searched the bed next to her for the dildo and shoved it back into her hungry pussy. "Mmm, yes, I want to taste it," she sent back to him.

"Damn, girl, you're like a fountain," Treyvon replied. He must have just seen her squirting.

She sent him back water droplet and winking emojis. "Don't stop now. I suck the cum off your big black cock until it's hard again."

He didn't miss a beat. "I pull you down on my lap and stick my black dick back into your cum filled pussy."

"I shove my big white tits into your face while I ride your big black cock." Amy text as she slid the dildo in and out of her overstretched pussy.

"Send me another pic of those titties, girl," Treyvon said.

Amy obediently pulled her tits out of her nightie and arched her back before taking a photo and sending it to him. "This is what you see as I bounce up and down on your fat black dick."

"Those tits are gonna make me cum, girl. Where do you want it?" he asked.

"You know I want it in my pussy!" She shuddered in ecstasy as she typed the words.

"Aw shit, girl, I'm gonna cum!" came the text.

"Fill me up with your seed! Pump my pussy full of cum!" Amy responded. She had a good two-thirds of the dildo inside her now, and still she tried to go deeper.

A video clip came through her phone. Treyvon's black dick throbbed in his hand as he jacked it off, and once again she was rewarded with the sight of it blasting a huge load of cum through the air. Amy set the phone down and rubbed her clit with one hand while the other kept fucking herself with the dildo. She watched the clip again and again until finally her eyes rolled back as an orgasm burst through her.

She didn't squirt this time, so she was able to keep the dildo inside her. Amy's pussy clenched down around the shaft as she clutched the soaked bedsheets. She moaned aloud, barely able to breathe.

When she came down she picked up her phone. "Whew, that was a good one," she sent to Treyvon.

"Yeah, mine too. We need to get together and do this for real," the text came back.

Amy's stomach flipped. What should she respond? These text sessions with Treyvon had been some of the most intense sexual experiences she'd ever had, and she didn't want them to stop. On the other hand, she still loved her husband and didn't want to cheat, either. She decided to be honest and hope for the best.

"Trey, we can't. Please don't be mad, but I'm married." She said.

There was a pause that felt to her like forever before she got a response. "I didn't know you were married. It doesn't matter, though. You're totally obsessed with black cock. You'll come around eventually."

She had to admire his brashness. "I'm serious. I love texting with you but it can't go any further."

"So you're saying that if next time I'm at the coffee house and I say 'let's go in the back room,' you would say no?" Treyvon asked.

Amy's heart raced. What would she do? She pictured herself in the same position she had seen her boss Janice in, on her knees sucking a black cock. She shook her head, trying to get the image out. "I can't, I'm sorry. We can keep texting like this but nothing in person," she answered.

"Maybe texting isn't enough for me. Maybe I want to fuck my white slut," he text.

Amy's heart sank. Had she ruined this? "Come on, don't be like that. Tomorrow when you come into the shop I'll wear another sexy outfit, and we can text again."

"I don't know, girl. Maybe I won't text you until you change your mind," Treyvon said.

Amy felt heartbroken. She had finally found a safe outlet for her fantasies, and she had messed it up. What would she do to make herself cum now? The idea of sex with her husband being satisfying was laughable. Would she have to go back to watching porn? She supposed it would do the job, but texting with Treyvon was so much better, so much more real.

Her phone lit up again. "And just so you know, the first time we fuck will not be a quickie in the back room of the coffee shop. After you beg me to let you take my cock, our first fuck will be an all-day marathon."

"Wow," thought Amy. "He's relentless." Treyvon's cockiness turned her on. She hoped that he was just upset with her, and that when he cooled off he would be open to texting again. "I'll give it a day or two. In the meantime, I still have you," she said, picking up her dildo.

That night, she reluctantly let her husband climb on top of her. Amy tried her hardest to get into the sex, but there was no way for him to reach the place inside her that she needed. "Why can't his dick be bigger?" she thought to herself. After he had cum and rolled over, she thought about getting herself off, but decided to against it. She was still hoping to text with Treyvon tomorrow, and knew it would feel better if she waited until then.

The next day she put on her sexy coffee shop clothes again and went to work. The stares she got from her coworkers made her pussy wet. "When did I become such an exhibitionist?" Amy thought as she made her first cup of the day.

Every time she heard the door open, she rushed over to hopefully, but to no avail. Treyvon did not come in that day. "Maybe he's just really busy," she thought.

When she got home, she watched her Jackson Hammer DVD and masturbated with her dildo. She was able to give herself an orgasm, but she couldn't squirt. It was like something was missing. She craved the reality texting with Treyvon had provided.

He did not come to see her at work the next day, either. Amy felt silly wearing her sexy outfit, but still had hope that he would show up. At least she was getting better tips.

On the third day without seeing Treyvon at the coffee shop, Amy decided to text him. She got dressed up in sexy underwear and took a couple pictures for him, but she got no response. "He's ignoring me. He thinks this will make me change my mind. I'm not going to give in," she thought stubbornly.

A few days later her resolve was faltering. It had been almost a week since she had been able to cum, though not for lack of trying. Amy fucked herself silly with her dildo every day, but somehow her orgasm eluded her. Even watching her Jackson Hammer porn wasn't enough. She had tried texting Treyvon twice more, but he still hadn't answered her.

Her husband surprised her that night with plans for dinner at a fancy restaurant. Amy was glad for the distraction. She wore a low cut outfit with a tight top and short skirt, enjoying the looks she got from people as they walked into the restaurant.

They were seated at their table and the waiter handed them their menus. Amy ordered a fruity martini. From the corner of her eye, she saw a couple sitting at a table across the room. The woman was white, and the man was black. Amy could feel her pussy getting wet.

Her drink came and she sipped it, stealing glances at the black man while her husband droned on about work. She ordered the halibut for dinner, and another drink.

In her purse, her phone buzzed. Amy fished it out and looked at the screen. Her jaw dropped. It was a picture of Treyvon's hard, black cock. "Now?!" She thought. "I can't believe he picked right now to text me." She closed the image and put her phone down. What was she going to do? This was her chance to get back in Treyvon's good graces. She didn't want to miss it. But she couldn't see a way out. She had to tell him she was out in public.

Amy picked up the phone. "I'm out to dinner with my husband," she said.

His reply was another picture of his dick. Amy licked her lips unconsciously when she saw it. Then, a second later, the text appeared. "I know. I was driving by when I saw you walking up to the restaurant."

"Why would you text me when you know I can't really respond?" she asked, sipping her drink.

"You looked so sexy in that dress I couldn't help myself. And besides, you are responding," Treyvon answered.

He was right. Here she was, on a date with her husband, and she had been ignoring him for the last five minutes to reply to dick pics she got from a black man she barely knew. "Well, I need to get back. I can't really text now," she said.

Her screen lit up with another picture of Treyvon's big black cock. Amy felt her pussy gush. The waiter walked past the table, just behind her. She dropped the phone down do her lap, hoping he hadn't seen. "You'll find a way," came the text.

Amy put the phone back in her purse. She was starting to feel tipsy and her pussy was throbbing. Trent was looking at her strangely. The phone vibrated again. "Do you need to get that?" her husband asked. Glancing down, she could see another black dick on her screen.

"No," Amy said, taking another sip of her drink. "It's just my sister complaining about her boyfriend." That sounded plausible. Her sister did that often enough.

Even though the phone was in her purse and out of sight, Amy couldn't get the pictures out of her mind. Maybe it was the alcohol clouding her judgment. She couldn't tell. All she knew was that she wanted to see more of Treyvon's beautiful black cock. She could see it light up again as another picture came through.

Amy couldn't take it anymore. Gathering up her purse, she said to Trent, "I need to go to the restroom before our food comes. I'll be right back."

She walked hurriedly towards the restroom, desperately hoping it would be a single with a door she could lock. In a place this nice, however, Amy knew it would be a long shot. Sure enough, the restroom was huge. She walked over to a stall. There was plenty of room, and the door went all the way to the floor. It would serve.

Amy sat down and pulled off her panties, baring her wet pussy. She stroked her fingers along her slick pussy lips before pulling out her phone.

She opened her texts to see there were five more dick pics from Treyvon. Amy traced the edges of her slit as she scrolled through them. "You win, Treyvon. I locked myself in the bathroom," she sent him.

"I knew you would find some way to get away, girl. You've got it bad for the black cock. You would rather touch yourself to pictures of my black dick than have dinner with your husband," he replied.

Amy plunged her fingers inside her dripping slit. "Mmm, yes! Your big black cock makes me crazy," she said. She drew circles around her clit with her thumb, causing her to tremble.

"Your poor husband is sitting out there, waiting patiently while his slutty white wife plays with her pussy for a black man." he said.

"I don't want to talk about him. I'm more interested in your cock," she text.

Treyvon didn't let up. "I'll bet hubby doesn't know his perfect little white wife gets wet every time she sees a black man. He has no idea what a black cock slut you are."

MontanoIR
MontanoIR
767 Followers