Amy's Fascination Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MontanoIR
MontanoIR
765 Followers

"These are hot," Amy said as they compared three different versions of her slobbery blowjob pictures to use for her profile pic. In the end, she picked the one where her wedding ring picked up the flash from the camera, shining bright on her pale finger as it caressed the glistening black cock being pulled from her lips.

Soon BustyWhiteWife4BBC's profile was complete. Treyvon showed her how to post photos in her album, and they filled it with the best 10-15 pics they had taken.

"Just check keep checking back and replying to the comments people leave. You'll have Jackson interested in no time," he told Amy as they finished up. Her phone buzzed on the nightstand. She picked it up and looked at the time. Almost four hours had passed since she had text her husband. He was texting her again, wondering if she had made it home yet.

"Shit!" she yelled, throwing her phone down onto the bed and frantically searching for her clothes. "I need to go!"

"Alright, girl," Treyvon said as he watched her get dressed. He wiped the cum off his cock with her panties and handed them back to her. Amy put them on without saying a word. She found the rest of her outfit on the floor of the black man's bedroom and finished getting dressed.

"Thanks for everything, Treyvon. This was so much fun, as usual," she said, walking over to give him a kiss.

"Damn right, girl. When are we gonna do it again?" he asked, then kissed her full on the mouth. His hand reached around to grab her ass.

"I don't know, Trey," she said, breaking the kiss. "I have to spend the next couple nights at home with my husband. There's no way I can get away so soon without him getting suspicious. I'm sure I have some damage control ahead of me this afternoon."

"You're gonna have to find some excuse to get away this weekend. I want this pussy all to myself for a couple days," he said.

"That sounds amazing, baby, but I can't. We are taking the kids camping at the state park this weekend," she replied. "But now I really have to go."

"Alright, girl," Treyvon said, releasing her and giving her a smack on the ass to send her on her way. "Remember, I don't want you fucking your husband while you're home. Save that pussy for a real dick."

Amy smiled at him and blew him a kiss. His confident swagger always made her pussy wet. She stopped in the kitchen on her way out the door to grab some paper towels. She didn't want her pussy leaking cum all over the upholstery in her car again.

She drove home, replaying the events of the previous few hours in her head. Treyvon had cum inside her twice that morning, to go along with the seven times from the previous night. She was probably still safe, but they were starting to play with fire. It had been about a week since her last period ended, so her dangerous days were coming up fast. Still, she needed to remember to buy a pregnancy test next time she went shopping, just to be sure.

"It's good that I told Treyvon I couldn't see him for a couple days," Amy thought. She had a bad reaction to hormonal birth control, so she couldn't go on the pill. Removing the temptation for the next few days was probably for the best.

When she got home Amy spent the rest of the day doing housework. She was off from the coffee shop that day, but had to go in for a double shift tomorrow. That meant she had to do most of the packing and prep for their camping trip that afternoon.

After she did laundry and packed for a while, she took a break to check her profile and see if there were any comments on her photos. Sure enough, people were loving them.

"Damn, I'd hit that pussy!" said BlackKingDong on a picture of her spreading her legs.

"Amazing tits," said BostonBBC about a photo of her squeezing her breasts together.

"Can we share this dick?" a woman called SnowBunnyJenny asked on a picture of Treyvon fucking her pussy from behind.

Each of the photos they had picked out had at least 3 or 4 comments. Her inbox was full of people who wanted to chat with her. She looked through the names. They were mostly from black men, a few other white girls, but no Jackson Hammer yet. Amy thought it would be fun to chat with some of them, but she knew she didn't have time. The kids would be home soon, followed by her husband.

She closed the laptop and got back to work. When the school bus came, she put her kids to work getting ready for the trip as well. By the time her husband arrived, everything was pretty much ready to go.

"So, what happened last night, Amy?" Trent asked later that night when they were in bed.

"I'm sorry, babe," she answered. "We were out celebrating Janice's birthday and we got a bit carried away. I know I should have called but I got too drunk."

"I was worried about you," he said. Why didn't you at least text me when you woke up?"

"I told you, I left my phone in her car. I texted you as soon as I found it," she said.

"But..." he started.

"Look," Amy snapped. "I already said I was sorry. Can we please get past it?"

"Okay, I guess. Besides, you promised you would make it up to me if I let you go last night," he said, winking at her.

"Shit," she thought. "I did tell him that." As she looked at her husband, the last thing Amy felt was arousal. There was no way she was going to have sex with him. She had promised Treyvon she wouldn't. Somehow, the promise she had made to her black lover was more important to her than her marriage vows.

"I'm sorry, babe, but I'm still pretty hung over from last night. I don't think I'm feeling up for sex tonight," she said.

"Come on, we haven't done it in days," he said. "You gotta give me something."

"Oh, alright," she said, exasperated. "Pull it out and I'll give you a handjob."

As Amy jerked her husband's mediocre dick, she couldn't help but compare it to Treyvon's. The black man had at least 6 or 7 inches on him, and almost twice the girth. She missed the weight of it in her hand, and the contrast of the white fingers against the dark skin.

Trent really must have been ready, because after what seemed like only five minutes, his penis dribbled a small load of watery cum onto her hand. Disgusted, she immediately wiped her hand on the sheets, making sure to use his side of the bed. Again, she was reminded of Treyvon's stamina, how he could keep fucking her for hours, and the copious amounts of cum he could dump into her every time they had sex. As a result, just as her husband rolled over and fell asleep, Amy found herself too horny to do the same.

She waited until she heard him start to snore, then grabbed for her phone. She opened her profile and started touching herself to the comments people were leaving on her pictures.

"Holy shit I would breed that pussy all night!" from minnesota_black_bull.

"I want to make those big tits bounce every time my black dick slams into your juicy pussy!" says BlkMaster69.

"OMG I luv yer tittays I want to stick my dick btween em." from whttituvr2000. Maybe not the most eloquent, but it turned Amy on all the same.

As she played with her pussy to what strangers on the internet said about her body, her phone started to buzz. Treyvon was texting her.

"I want that pussy, girl. Come over."

She couldn't. Could she? No, if her husband found her missing it would be over. She couldn't leave her house tonight.

"No, I can't I told you. I need to sleep here tonight," she text back.

"Just act like you're sick, turn on the light in the bathroom and close the door. He'll think you're in there," came Treyvon's reply.

Amy thought it over for a minute. "It wouldn't work. I'd be gone too long. You know how late we always end up going."

"But it will work for like an hour, right?" he asked.

"Yes but it's not enough time for me to get to your place," she said.

"Alright, then I'm coming over. We can fuck in your garage or something. Send me your address."

Amy considered this. She decided it could work. She sent him the address and told him to park down the street, and to text her when he got there. In the meantime, she started to toss and turn in the bed, trying to wake her husband. She knew he would fall back asleep immediately.

"Wassup?" Trent said blearily.

"I don't feel well, babe. I might be in the bathroom for a bit," she said.

"Mkay," he mumbled, then rolled over and was asleep.

About 15 minutes later, Amy's phone lit up. "I'm here," it said. Her pussy gushed in anticipation. She got up and flipped on the lights and the fan in the bathroom, then closed the door. Barefoot, she quietly opened the side door and tiptoed out to the garage. By the light of a streetlamp, she saw Treyvon standing just outside. She motioned for him to come over, and led him by the hand into the garage.

Once inside, she whispered, "Come on, we can do it in the minivan. The back seats fold down."

In the dark she popped the back hatch, and she and Treyvon folded down the seats. When the van was ready she pulled off the t-shirt she slept in and dropped her panties. She climbed into the minivan and spread her legs for her black lover.

He also undressed, and was on top of her in moments. His throbbing black cock was already hard for her. He slid it into her pussy, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, already wanting him to go deeper. She always felt complete when Treyvon was in her, like some piece of her that had been missing her whole life was finally in place.

He pumped his cock in and out of her pussy in the dark garage, needing to stay low to avoid hitting his head in the roof of the minivan. She felt his lips searching her breasts, then finally latching on to her nipple as he found it. She grabbed his head with both hands and pushed it into her tits, as if she was trying to smother him.

Amy knew they should try to make it quick, but she soon lost track of time, the way she did whenever they fucked. All she could think about was the massive black shaft that was pounding her pussy, driving her to ecstasy. She could feel her orgasm approaching.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," she whispered into Treyvon's ear. He responded by speeding up his pace. Amy realized he was trying to cum with her. She tried to hold back her own orgasm until her black lover was ready, too.

"Fuck girl, I'm almost there," he grunted into her tits. He was pounding her so hard the van had started to shake. Finally, she felt him thrust in one last time and release his load. When the first jet of cum hit the inside of her vagina, she came as well.

Too late, Amy remembered that she was going to ask Treyvon to pull out this time. At that moment, however, as her pussy spammed around his spurting cock, milking every last drop of cum out of it, she was feeling too good to worry about it.

As they both came down, Treyvon's cock slid out of her, followed by a gush of his seed. The black man's cum dripped out of her pussy to form a puddle in the back of the minivan. She would have to remember to clean it up in the morning, when she could see.

"I have to get back," she whispered, and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you."

They got dressed, and she watched Treyvon walk back to his car from her driveway. Then she tiptoed quietly back to the door.

"Trey must be loving this," she thought as she snuck back into her house. "He's always talking about how much he likes sending me back to my husband, full of his cum."

MontanoIR
MontanoIR
765 Followers
12