Amy's Fascination Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MontanoIR
MontanoIR
779 Followers

"Yeah, I'll take a beer, too," Treyvon said as he grabbed his crotch and tugged it towards Amy.

Her husband came back with the drinks, and Amy had to behave. They chatted innocently for a while. She and Treyvon sipped their drinks, while Trent finished his in a few minutes. When she noticed how quickly her husband was drinking, she got an idea about how to get him out of the way so she could spend that night with Treyvon.

"Are you ready for another beer, babe?" she asked.

"Sure, I could use one," he answered.

Amy dug around in the cooler. Trent liked to buy sampler packs of beer. She searched until she found the strongest one, and handed it to him.

"Thanks, hon," he said, taking a sip. "Wow, that's got a kick!"

They continued sitting around the fire, making conversation. Every time Trent finished his drink, Amy brought him another of the strongest ones she could find. After a couple hours, Karen stopped by and dropped off her kids. Amy put them to bed and came back to the fire. This time, she sat next to Treyvon instead of her husband. She figured he was drunk enough by now not to notice.

Trent stood up. "I gotta go take a leak," he announced and stumbled off towards the bathrooms. As soon as he was out of sight, Amy pounced on Treyvon. She kissed him deep in their mouth while fumbling with his shorts is a desperate attempt to free his cock before her husband returned. Her pussy was on fire.

When she finally got his dick out, Amy leaned over Treyvon's lap and took the massive black shaft into her mouth. She bobbed her head on his cock, tasting his pre-cum as she sucked. She went as deep as she could go, but gagged once again at about 2/3 of the way down.

Amy would have happily sucked the big black cock for hours, but soon felt a tap on the back of her head from Treyvon signaling that her husband was returning. She quickly sat up and wiped her mouth before Trent got back. She noticed a wet spot on her shirt where she had drooled on herself while sucking dick, but she hoped that the darkness and her husband's drunken state would keep him from noticing.

"Man, I need to stop drinking. I'm wasted," Trent said as he fell back into his chair.

"Awe, come on babe, I was just about to get another one. Don't make me drink alone," Amy said.

"Alright, hon, but nothing too strong," he said.

"Sure thing," she said, grabbing another high alcohol beer for him, and nothing for herself. Getting up from the cooler, she stopped by her tent and grabbed a blanket as well.

"Thanks Amy," her husband slurred as he accepted another beer. He drained almost half of it in one sip.

Amy walked back over and tossed the blanket across Treyvon's lap. "You looked like you were starting to get cold," she said as she sat down next to him.

"As a matter of fact, I was," he replied, grinning at her when he felt her hand snake under the blanket and pull out his cock again. Amy began to stroke the oversized black tool while she and Treyvon continued to talk to her husband.

Trent finished his beer. He was looking extremely drunk by now. Amy had given him 7 or 8 beers that were almost 10% alcohol. She could see that he was having trouble keeping his eyes open. "One more should do it," she thought.

She wanted to get up and bring him the drink that would put him out for the night, but she was preoccupied with the black dick in her hand. She didn't want to stop jerking Treyvon's cock. She loved the way it felt in her hand, the way it responded to her touch. She could feel the heat coming from it, and couldn't wait to get it back inside her.

In the end it was Treyvon who snapped her back to reality. "I'm feeling kinda tired. Why don't we all have one more drink before bed?" he said loudly.

"Good idea," Trent mumbled. "I'm getting sleepy."

Amy reluctantly released the black shaft she had been enthusiastically stroking. She walked to the cooler and pulled out a beer for her husband. She looked at Treyvon, and he shook his head. She closed the lid without getting a drink for herself, and handed the beer to Trent. He tried to chug it all in one go, but ended up spilling half of it down his shirt.

"Let's go to bed, babe," Amy said, helping her husband to his feet. He swayed in place as he stood, and Treyvon came over to help her get him to their tent. They laid him down on his sleeping bag in his clothes.

"I'll see you soon," Treyvon whispered to her as he left the tent. Amy waited next to her husband for a few minutes until she heard him start snoring. She knew from experience that once he passed out drunk like this, he would be out until at least 10am the next morning. Her kids knew they were not allowed out of their tent until she came to get them. She was free for the next 12 hours.

She quietly left her husband's tent and snuck over to the neighboring campsite. Treyvon's tent was on the far side, hopefully out of earshot. She had a feeling she was going to be saying some things she didn't want her family to wake up and hear.

She unzipped Treyvon's tent and slipped inside. There was just enough moonlight shining through the sides for her to make out the black man's naked body, lying in wait for her. He was on her in an instant, his hard black cock poking into her as he grabbed her body and pulled her to him. Their mouths found each other as they both frantically tore at Amy's clothes, desperate to give Treyvon's cock access to her pussy.

No sooner than her yoga pants were off, Amy found herself flat in her back with Treyvon climbing on top of her. She spread her legs for him and he entered her pussy for the third time that day. He didn't even stop to take her panties off, simply pushing them aside with his cock. Likewise, in their desperation to get his dick inside her as quickly as possible, they didn't bother to take off her hooded sweatshirt. All that mattered was Treyvon's black dick finding its home in Amy's white pussy once more.

Amy grunted in pleasure as the huge black shaft hammered into her mound. She sunk her fingernails into Treyvon's ass as he pounded her, trying to force him deeper inside. She loved the feeling of being under him, his weight trapping her in place while he took his pleasure.

"Oh God, use my pussy," she whispered into his ear. "Make me take that cock!"

Usually that kind of dirty talk would elicit some response from the black man, but this time Treyvon said nothing. She looked at his face. He had a determined look in his eyes, and Amy realized he was trying to cum in her as fast as possible.

"He's trying to breed me," she thought as the realization brought her close to orgasm. "He wants to cum in me as much as he can tonight. Does he know this is when I'm most fertile?" She could feel his cock hitting her cervix as he relentlessly hammered away at her pussy. She knew she was ovulating, just waiting for his black sperm to fertilize her, if it hadn't already.

Just as that thought pushed her over the edge, Treyvon screamed in ecstasy as his cock erupted inside of her. Amy could feel his hot cum spurting inside her pussy as her vaginal muscles spammed and clenched around his black dick.

Their orgasms ended together. As usual, Treyvon didn't move. His massive black girth plugged her cunt, keeping his cum deep inside her where it belonged. He looked at her, and she could just make out a wicked smile on his face in the dim moonlight.

"So, you tried to go away on the weekend that was most dangerous for you to get fucked," he said. "How did that work out for you?"

"Not very well," Amy giggled sheepishly.

"You tried to keep my dick away from your pussy when it's the most fertile, but how did that go? Tell me, where are you right now?"

"I'm on my back with my fertile pussy full of a black man's cum," she said. "I'm trying to get pregnant with a black baby while my husband is passed out in the next tent."

Treyvon's cock was starting to swell once more at her words. He began to slowly fuck her again. As he pushed into her, Amy could feel a small amount of his cum seep out around his shaft and trickle down into the crack of her ass.

"You want more, don't you girl?" he taunted. "You love my black cock pumping your unprotected pussy full of my seed."

"Yesss," she whispered. "Fuck, I love the way it feels when you cum in me. I want you to fill me up again."

Treyvon was fucking her in earnest now, his dick fully hard. "You're gonna get pregnant tonight, girl," he said. "I don't care if I have to spend all night filling this pussy up. This weekend is going to end with a black baby in you."

"Oh, God yes!" she moaned. "I can't wait to get pregnant with your black baby!" Amy could feel his cock hammering her stretched pussy. She was in ecstasy as the massive black monster slid in and out of her. She pictured herself pushing a stroller, trying to explain to everyone she knew why the baby was black. Thinking about it had her ready to cum again.

"That's it, you horny slut. Cum on my dick while I breed your pussy," he said. He picked up his pace as he felt her orgasm surge through her body. Her pussy milked his cock while she came, trying to coax more of his seed into her.

"F-fuck!" Amy screamed, drunk with pleasure. "Don't ever stop fucking me! I need your dick! I have to feel you cumming inside me every day!" She arched her back to meet every thrust as Treyvon rammed his cock balls-deep into her pussy. Her orgasm had ended, but she was in such a heightened state of arousal that it seemed like each stroke could trigger another one.

"We've fucked every day since you gave your pussy up to me," he said. "And I don't plan on stopping now. I'm gonna come to your house and fuck you in your husband's bed."

"Yes! Please! Cum in me! I want your black baby so bad!" she begged, as every thrust sent waves of pleasure through her body.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Treyvon said. "Take another load inside you, white slut!"

Amy felt the black dick release inside her, the warmth of its load flooding her pussy. She writhed in bliss beneath Treyvon's body as he pumped his huge load into her vulnerable womb, feeling every jet of cum spray against her cervix. She reached up and kissed his mouth as he was cumming in her.

After a while, she felt his cock stop shooting. Still, he didn't pull out. Instead, he started moving in and out the slowly. Amy could feel just how much cum she had inside her. It began to trickle out of her pussy again, as Treyvon's thick cock displaced it when it pushed into her. She could feel the cold wetness of it under her ass as it pooled beneath her.

As his black cock gradually hardened inside her, Treyvon's attention was focused on her tits. Amy helped him pull her hoodie over her head and unclasp her bra, freeing her big tits. Her pierced nipples were rock hard, sensitive from the multiple orgasms she had just experienced. He squeezed her tits together and licked her nipples, all the while sliding his cock inside her.

Without warning he pulled out of her. Amy was shocked by the sudden emptiness in her pussy. She could feel his cum start to leak out of her, and quickly put her hand there to keep in inside. Treyvon sat back.

"What are you doing? Fuuuck meee!" Amy whined, trying to pull the black man back on top of her.

"Oh, it's going back in you soon, I promise. But there's something I want to do, and I can't believe I waited this long to do it," he replied. He pushed her back down and climbed over her, straddling her belly. Amy could see his hard black cock was slick with his cum as he placed it between her tits.

Treyvon grabbed her ample breasts and squeezed them around his dick. Her tits were soon covered with cum as he slid it back and forth in her cleavage. Amy stuck her tongue out and licked the tip when it got close to her mouth. His fingers played with her nipples as he held her tits in place for his cock. She plunged the fingers she had used to cover her pussy inside it, feeling it gape from Treyvon's earlier assault.

"Damn, your titties are amazing, girl. I should have done this a long time ago, but I guess I was always so focused on getting inside your pussy," he said as he fucked her tits.

Amy had four fingers inside her cum-drenched pussy. She loved masturbating like this, using her black lover's cum as lube. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she was about to give herself another orgasm. Suddenly she felt Treyvon's cock slide out from between her cum-smeared breasts. She opened her eyes to see what was wrong, but instantly felt its massive girth being pushed back into her pussy.

"Fucking your tits was about to make me cum, and I didn't want to waste it," he said, thrusting into her again. "Shooting my load all over your face would be fucking hot, but it's not going to make you pregnant."

"Yesss," Amy moaned. "Your cum belongs inside me!" She squeezed her tits and arched her back as an intense orgasm tore through her. Her pussy clenched down on the hard black shaft that pierced it. A moment later, she felt the familiar throbbing sensation of being inseminated by Treyvon's cock once again.

"Fuck yeah, girl," he growled. "Take my cum inside your slutty white body. As soon as you have this black baby, I'm gonna knock your pussy up again and again." He pressed the tip of his spurting cock deep inside her, against her cervix as she came. She pawed at her sticky nipples while her body thrashed about in pleasure.

Treyvon collapsed on top of her as both of their orgasms ended. She kissed his lips again as he lay on her body, pinning her in place. He kept his dick inside her as always, locking his potent cum inside her unprotected pussy.

"This was amazing, Trey, but I should get back," Amy said.

"Nah, girl. You're not going anywhere tonight. I'm not done with this pussy yet," he said, moving his cock inside her. He was right. She couldn't go anywhere, not with Treyvon holding her in place, even if she had really wanted to. But she knew she could no longer turn down sex from the black man. Her body belonged to him now.

Treyvon came inside her three more times that night. Amy lost count of how many orgasms she had. Every time she thought of her womb, swimming in the black man's sperm, she lost control. It was after four in the morning before they finally fell asleep, in the same position they had been in all night.

Amy awoke with sunlight shining on her face through the tent flap. She looked over and saw Treyvon sleeping next to her, and her heart leapt into her throat in panic. She had spent the whole night in Treyvon's tent! She fumbled for her phone to check the time, and was relieved to see that it was only seven o'clock. Her husband would not be up for hours.

Amy looked back at Treyvon and saw his cock. She could see it was still wet with cum. "He must have just rolled off of me before I woke up," she thought. She looked down at herself. Her naked tits were covered with dried cum, and her still-gaping pussy was drooling it out as well.

Resisting the temptation to suck Treyvon's black cock before she left, Amy gathered up her clothes and crawled out of the tent. Her first stop was the showers, where she washed away as much of the evidence of the previous night's activities as possible. As usual, she was unable to get her pussy to stop leaking cum, but she was used to managing that by now.

She got dressed and let her kids out of their tent. Together they packed up most of the campsite while they waited for Trent to wake up. Treyvon came out and gave her a hand.

"Last night was fun, girl," he said to her while the kids were out of earshot, loading the cooler into the van. "I'm already looking forward to getting back into that pussy, though. Come up with some way to see me tonight."

Before Amy could respond, her husband came staggering out of the tent. "Man, I'm so hung over. I'm never drinking again," he muttered. He said that every time he had a hangover.

They packed up the tent and got ready to leave. Trent shook hand with Treyvon and told him it was nice meeting him, making Amy blush. She hugged him goodbye as well, the contact making her nipples harden.

"Tonight," he whispered as she broke their hug. Her pussy grew wet with anticipation as she sat down in the driver's seat and started the long trip home.

MontanoIR
MontanoIR
779 Followers
12