Amy's Fascination Ch. 12

Story Info
Amy and Mara get caught.
5.8k words
4.42
35.6k
40

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MontanoIR
MontanoIR
765 Followers

Amy slammed the door as she walked out of her house. She didn't even have to work at the coffee shop that day, but the argument she had just had with her husband weighed heavily on her mind. She couldn't handle being in the same room with him right now.

She had come home that morning after spending last night at her black boyfriend's apartment, and the previous one at a black stranger's. Her husband had been livid. He kept going on about how he didn't know where she was, and whether or not something had happened to her. Amy didn't know what to say. She couldn't tell him that while she was getting fucked by black cocks, he was the farthest thing from her mind. She had lied, and told him that she had spent both nights at Mara's, and that her phone had died. He somehow accepted that, but yelled at her for not coming home earlier. She apologized, and said she would do better.

But Amy still felt angry. She was sick of having to lie and make excuses for doing something that she loved. She knew she wasn't going to stop experiencing the best sex she'd ever had just because her husband was making things difficult. Even now, she was thinking about Treyvon and his big, beautiful, black dick. She wanted more than anything to drive back over to his place and ride him until he came in her.

But her boyfriend was at work, in a meeting he couldn't blow off. Amy had tried to convince him to skip it that morning, when she woke him up by sucking his cock. He told her it was for a big account, the kind that could change his life, and she relented. They had fucked before he left, though, and he sent her home with a load in her pussy.

Amy didn't know where to go. She drove towards the coffee shop, thinking she could at least talk to Mara and Janice while she was there. She turned the radio on to her rap station to take her mind off of her husband. As she pulled into the parking lot a few minutes later, her nipples were hard from listening to the suggestive lyrics.

As she walked around to the front entrance, she saw two young black men standing outside the door. They leered at her as she approached.

"Damn, baby! You look fine!" one of them said as she walked by.

"You looking for something special in there? Something sweet?" the other said.

"I'm here to get something black and strong," she said, and laughed as they both gaped at her. They must not have been used to women responding to their catcalling, since they said nothing more as she walked into the shop.

The first thing she saw was a small crowd of black men surrounding the register where Mara was working. Amy recognized Lamar, Calvin, and the guy from yesterday whose name she didn't know. Mara was absolutely beaming from all the attention. She noticed Amy and waved her over.

"Amy! What are you doing here? You're not on the schedule," she said.

"I had I fight with my husband, and I had to get out of there," Amy said. "So I thought I would come see what you guys are up to."

"Wow, I know what that's like. Kenny and I had a fight when I got back last night. He was such an asshole," said Mara.

"Man, fuck that guy," said Lamar. "I don't even know why you're still messing with him."

Amy gave him a knowing smile before turning back to Mara. "You know where Janice is? I should say hi."

"I think she's in the office. She was supposed to be doing interviews today for some new staff," Mara said.

Amy walked back to the office. The door opened as she approached, and Janice stepped out with a tall redhead.

"Oh, Amy!" she said. "Meet Kathy, she's going to be working here."

"Hi, nice to meet you," the girl said, shaking Amy's hand.

"Likewise," Amy said. "I'm glad you're coming aboard. We could use the extra help."

"Thanks, I'm looking forward to it," Kathy said.

"Come on, Mara's shift is almost over. Let's get you on the register," Janice said. The three them walked back out to the front. Amy kept an eye on the new girl to see how she would react to the crowd of black guys flirting with Mara, but the redhead gave nothing away. She smiled politely at the men and shook hands with Mara before relieving her.

"What are you up to this afternoon?" Amy asked her after she had clocked out.

"Actually I was just going to ask you about that," Mara said. "The guys keep pushing me to invite them over to my place, but I don't know if I want to do it by myself. Will you come with me?"

"Of course!" Amy said, hugging her friend. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Yay, let's go tell them," Mara said, running over to the three black men. Amy followed.

"What do you say, girl?" Lamar said. "Can me and the boys come by?"

"Sure! Amy's going to come, too," Mara said.

Lamar's eyes lit up. "Alright, now it's a party!" he said.

Mara's car was there, so she had to drive. Lamar went with her. The other two chose to ride with Amy. Calvin sat behind her, and the other guy got into the passenger seat.

"Hey, we haven't met yet, I'm Andre," he said.

"Amy," she replied, taking his hand as it was offered.

"I've heard about you," he said with a smile.

"Oh yeah?" she asked. "What have you heard?"

"Well, Mara says you love black cock, and you were the one who got her to try it," he said.

It was Amy's turn to smile. "Guilty," she said. "Anything else?"

"Lamar told me you fucked his boy Darius in the bathroom of the club the other night," he said.

"Two for two," she laughed.

"Damn, I knew I shoulda gone out that night," Andre said, shaking his head. "It coulda been me!"

"You might still get your chance," Amy said as they pulled into the lot next to the apartment building. She parked next to Mara's car. Looking over, she could see Mara and Lamar already getting busy in the front seat. Lamar had her shirt pulled up and was sucking on one of her tits. Mara has his dick out and was stroking it with her hand.

Amy knocked on the window. "As much as I hate to break this up, we should take it inside," she said. The two lovers disengaged and fixed their clothes for the short walk up to Mara's apartment.

No sooner than they had walked in the door, Amy felt Andre grab her from behind. One hand squeezed her big tits while the other slid into the front of her pants. She spread her legs to give him access. Calvin approached her from the front and pulled out a long, black cock. It wasn't as thick as what she was used to, but it was almost as long as Treyvon's. She licked her lips as she reached her hand towards it.

Hip-hop music began to play. Amy looked up to see Mara pushing the song to the speakers through her phone. Apparently, the girl had taken her advice and looked into rap. Amy didn't know the song, but she recognized the rapper as Lil Crank. She started to move her hips to the beat.

Across the room, Mara and Lamar were tearing each other's clothes off. It only took a minute before they were both naked. Lamar sat down in the couch and pulled her onto his lap. Mara straddled him and guided his hard, black cock into her pussy. Amy could see she was already soaking, the wetness dripping on to the dark shaft as it approached her slit.

"I've been thinking about this all day," she heard Mara say. "And all day yesterday. Ever since yesterday morning when I left, all I could think about was getting more of this dick."

Amy smiled. Her protégé was making her feel so proud. She turned her attention back to her two men. She bent over at the waist to suck Calvin's cock. Andre reluctantly released her tits, and began to unbutton her jeans. Soon she felt them being roughly pulled down to her ankles. Her panties were not far behind. She felt the cool air hit her wet pussy for a moment, and then Andre's fat cock pushed into her.

She moaned on Calvin's dick in her mouth when she felt Andre penetrate her. She almost lost her balance, but grabbed onto Calvin's waist for support. The two black men soon found a rhythm, pushing her body back and forth as they fucked her from both ends.

Amy felt completely at their mercy. She looked up at Calvin's face as he fucked her mouth. She could feel him going down her throat, but her practice must have paid off, because she had no urge to gag. Meanwhile the steady pounding of Andre's cock in her pussy was driving her ever closer to orgasm.

Calvin reached down to play with her tits. He tugged in her pierced nipples, sending tingles down her spine straight to her pussy. It was enough to push her over the top. Her pussy gushed as she came, spraying all over Andre. Her knees gave out, but he was ready for it and held her up, never relenting in his assault of her pussy. She screamed in pleasure, the sounds muffled by Calvin's cock.

As she came down, he pulled out of her mouth for a moment. "I want to see that pretty face covered in my cum," he said, looking down into her eyes. Amy quickly nodded, and went back to sucking. Soon she felt his cock begin to throb. She pulled it out of her mouth with a wet smacking sound, and pointed it directly at her face. The tip erupted, spurting ropes of hot cum onto her skin. Most of it ended up on her cheeks and nose, but one spurt hit her in the eye. She managed to close it just in time.

After giving her a facial, Calvin moved away. Amy was forced to grab the back of the couch in front of her for support, as Andre never slowed down, steadily pumping his cock into her cunt. From there she could see Mara and Lamar on the other sofa.

Amy thought they were magnificent. Their bodies were in such synch as they fucked, responding to each other's passion like she had never seen. They never stopped kissing, and their bodies were pressed together as close as they could possibly be. Her tits were mashed against his chest, their armed were locked around each other, even their legs were intertwined. The only part of them that would separate by even an inch was their hips, and that was only by necessity. They pulled apart for just a few seconds, only to thrust themselves back together, his black cock planted firmly inside her lily-white pussy. It was like a beautiful dance as much as it was raw sex. It was one of the most erotic things Amy had ever seen.

Behind her, Andre grunted, "Gonna cum." She jumped forward, yanking her pussy off of his cock before he came. She whirled around and grabbed his dick, stroking it and licking the taste of her pussy off the tip.

"What is this, the sixth black cock I've sucked? The seventh?" she thought to herself. She had lost count. Part of her still couldn't believe she was doing things like this, but every time she cheated on her husband, that part of her got smaller, and she accepted that giving herself to black men was her new normal.

Now that she could see it, she thought Andre had the best looking cock she's seen after Treyvon's (and Jackson's, of course. She wasn't sure if she could count his yet.) Andre's has both the length and the girth. Plus, his skin color was a shade darker than the other black men she had been with, which Amy found thrilling.

As she jerked him off into her face, she looked up at him and licked her lips, tasting Calvin's seed. She opened her mouth, hoping to catch Andre's cum, and just in time. A jet of cum burst forth from his cock, landing on her tongue. After two more, she closed her lips and let the rest fall on her face. She swirled it around on her tongue before swallowing.

"Why'd you do that? Not that I'm really complaining about busting a nut in your face, but I wanted to do it in your pussy," Andre said.

"Sorry," Amy said, wiping cum from her eye. "For now only my boyfriend gets to cum inside me."

"And why's that?" he asked.

"Because he's trying to get me pregnant," she said, seeing no reason keep the truth from him.

"Damn, that's fucking sexy. A married white bitch trying to get knocked up with a black baby," he said. "I didn't know girls like you were real."

Amy laughed and said, "Let's sit and watch the show." She sat down on the couch next to Calvin, and Andre joined her, sandwiching her between the two black men once again. She put a hand on each of their cocks, trying to coax them back to hardness as they watched Lamar and Mara.

The young couple showed no signs of slowing down. Their bodies were covered in sweat, but Mara's hips were grinding onto Lamar's cock with the same energy as when they started. They were so lost in their lust for each other that they hadn't even changed positions. Their hands continued exploring each other's steamy bodies while they kissed passionately, all the while trying to get Lamar's dick as deeply inside Mara's pussy as they could.

Amy was mesmerized by the motion of Mara's ass bouncing up and down. She absentmindedly stroked the black cocks she held in each hand, but her attention was focused on the scene in front of her. She watched the dark shaft of Lamar's cock disappear into the girl's well-stretched pussy.

"Come on, girl. I want to fuck this pussy," said Calvin after a few minutes. Amy looked down at her hands and saw that his dick was hard again.

"Okay, but I want to watch this," she said. "And remember, you're not allowed to cum inside me.

"Alright, I know," Calvin said. He stood and pulled her to her feet, leaving Andre alone on the couch. Amy immediately got back down on her hands and knees and crawled over to the other sofa. She positioned herself between Lamar's splayed legs, her face only inches away from Mara's ass. She turned and nodded to Calvin, who took his place behind her.

Amy closed her eyes and moaned as she felt Calvin's cock enter her. Nothing compared to the feeling of the first penetration by a new black cock. She let the pleasure radiate out from her pussy and pulse through her body. She had never felt alive like this with her husband, before she had started fucking black men.

Calvin fucked her pussy at a steady pace. She could feel every inch of his hard cock as it slid inside her. Every few strokes he would smack her ass, making her jump and her big tits jiggle.

Amy opened her eyes again. She saw Mara's ass come down into Lamar's lap with a wet slapping sound. Calvin thrust into her from behind and suddenly she fell forward. Her nose pushed into Mara's asscrack, and her chin was mashed against Lamar's balls. Instinctively, she opened her mouth and reached out with her tongue. It made contact with the base of Lamar's cock, and she moved it up until she felt it hit Mara's pussy lips. Mara squealed, and leaned forward to give her better access.

Amy could taste Mara's wetness every time she flicked her tongue across Lamar's dick. She lapped it up eagerly. In front of her, all she could see was Mara's jiggling ass cheeks. Behind her, Calvin never slowed his thrusting. She could feel her orgasm approaching.

"I love this," she said to herself. "I love acting like a slut for black men." She thought of what her sister would say if she could see her now. She hoped that Treyvon was right, and that Becca's curiosity would soon get the better of her. Amy couldn't wait to see what her sister would look like with a black cock in her mouth.

The mental picture was enough so push her over the edge. Amy came hard, moaning into Mara's ass while Calvin's cock pounded into her. She breathed in the musky scent of their sex, trying to catch her breath. As she recovered, she continued to lick the spot where Mara's pussy and Lamar's dick came together.

Against her chin, Amy suddenly felt Lamar's balls contract. She heard his voice a moment later. "I'm about to cum," he said.

"Yesss," she heard Mara whisper. "Cum inside me! I want to feel you cum inside my pussy!"

Amy's tongue was pressed against the base of Lamar's shaft. She could feel every jet of cum pumping through his cock, into Mara's body. Mara did not stop riding. The seal of her pussy around his cock was tight, but her movement allowed a few drops of his cum to escape. Amy licked at them greedily. She loved the taste of his cum, mixed with Mara's pussy.

After what seemed like an eternity, Lamar finally stopped cumming. His hands gently held Mara's ass in place, stopping her motion. As she slid her pussy down the black pole to its base, she forced out a large spurt of his cum for Amy lap up. They stayed connected for a minute or two, basking in their afterglow while Amy hungrily licked at them.

Finally Mara rolled off of Lamar's lap. She put her hand on Amy's head and guided her back to her slit. Mara ran her fingers through her hair as Amy licked every drop of cum she could find from her pussy. She pushed her tongue deep inside the girl's once-tight, now-gaping cunt, desperate to taste more.

Calvin continued to fuck her from behind. Each thrust mashed her face into Mara's cum-filled pussy. He began to speed up suddenly, and Amy knew he was about to cum. Even though he had promised not to cum in her, she didn't trust him. Once again, she reluctantly pulled her pussy off of a black dick that was about to ejaculate inside her. She was just in time. As she leaned forward, sliding her messy face across Mara's belly, she felt Calvin's hot load spray across her ass.

"I can't blame him," Amy thought as she sucked Mara's nipple. "It's just so natural for a black man to cum inside a white woman." Another thick rope of cum landed on her back.

"What a waste," Mara said, and Amy's chest swelled with pride. She felt Mara's hand scoop up the sticky load on her skin, and watched the girl lick it off her fingers. She slid further up Mara's body until their tits were mashed together and kissed her.

"You and Lamar looked incredible," Amy whispered. "It's like you guys were made to fuck each other. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

Mara blushed. "It feels so good with him, I just lose control," she said. "I never want it to end."

Amy glanced over at Lamar, who was slowly stroking his cock back to stiffness. "I think someone's ready for round two," she said as she stood up.

Mara wasted no time and crawled over to the black man. "I need to feel it back inside me," Amy heard her whisper.

"Then turn around, baby," Lamar said. Mara spun around on her hands and knees and presented her ass to him. He got behind her and slid his shaft back inside her pussy. Mara began to rock back and forth, pushing the black cock deeper into her.

Calvin walked up to them and thrust his cock into Mara's face. She opened her mouth and sucked it eagerly as she threw her hips back towards Lamar.

Amy's pussy tingled as she watched the scene unfold. She stood in the middle of the room and fingered herself, her eyes glued to Mara's body. She felt Andre slide in next to her, and felt his large hands begin to squeeze her tits. She looked down to see the contrast of the dark skin against her pale breasts. Her pussy was dripping wet as her fingers caressed it.

"This girl takes black dick like a pro," Andre said as they watched.

"Right?" said Amy. "Can you believe her first time was only a couple days ago?"

"She was born for it," he said, pinching Amy's nipple between his fingers. "All you white girls are."

"Mmm," Amy purred. Andre's hand moved downwards, stroking across her belly before reaching her pussy. She moved her own hand out of the way to let him put his fingers inside her.

"You're so wet," he whispered. "All this black dick has you ready to get fucked."

Amy nodded, and reached out her hand to find his cock. It was rock-hard. He was as ready as she was. She led Andre to the other couch and bent herself over the armrest. He took up position behind her.

She held her breath, waiting for him to penetrate her, but all he did was tease. He rubbed her clit with the head of his cock, not pushing it inside.

"Come on!" she panted. "Do it! Fuck me!"

"I just had a thought," Andre said, still teasing her pussy. "You won't let me cum inside you, cause you're trying to get pregnant. I can respect that. But I know a way where we both get what we want." With that, he slid his cock upward and thrust into her asshole.

MontanoIR
MontanoIR
765 Followers
12