Amy's First Camping Trip

Story Info
Her trip turns out not as she expected.
10.4k words
4.32
72.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is complete and total fiction. Any resemblance to events or persons is unintentional. All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older.

Amy had decided to go against her parent's wishes and take a camping trip all by herself before college started. Having just graduated from high school in May it was her first major outing as a adult on her own. She was due to attend the state university in the fall. Originally Amy she had planned to go on the trip with a few of her close friends. But of course as the summer wore on they all found other things to do. Boyfriends, family and college preparations had managed to cause each and every one of them to tell her that they couldn't go with her. Last week had been the final straw when her best friend, Kelly, had finally broke the news that her and her boyfriend, Mike, were going on a trip of their own the same weekend that Amy had set up hers.

Amy had spent the week fuming and packing. She had been in a bad mood all week and her mom and dad had noticed. They listened to her, and then tried to talk her out of her plans when she told them that she planed to go anyway. Her dad had tried to be reasonable and logical with her, telling her about her lack of experience and that she would have problems. It took a week but she had finally convinced them that she would be fine. She thought to herself, "It's only camping how hard can it be."

She had told her parents that she would be going to the state park that wasn't too far from home. They had agreed with her that it sounded like she would be safe. Wednesday night she could hardly sleep from anticipation. She had everything packed in her backpack and her dad's old duffelbag. The cooler was waiting to be stocked the next morning with the food she had bought earlier. The car had her tent, sleeping bag and all the other big stuff in it already. She had a few more things to pack in the morning after her shower and then she would be ready to load up and head out. Thursday morning, Amy was up and moving just after the sun had broke the horizon.

Being born and raised in a big city she didn't get to see too many sunrises. She had everything packed and had finished loading the car by the time her mom and dad had gotten out of bed. The three of them had sat at the kitchen table and talked about her leaving again. Of course her mother had reservations about her little girl leaving for 4 days all by herself. Amy promised to call her parents when she got there.

Amy's parents headed off to work and she eagerly got in her car for the 4 hour trip to the state park where she would be staying the next 4 days. Amy signed in at the board and then went to select a campsite. Amy was thinking about what her parents had said and warned her about being all alone. Amy figured that she would be safest tucked back in the woods and out of site. She finally found a site she liked. The only thing that anyone would be able to see is the post that marked the site. Her car would be out of view along with everything else. The only bad thing about the campsite was that it was a long ways to get to the bathroom and shower, but she though she would just drive over there.

Amy unpacked her car, and set up her tent. It took her longer then she thought since the directions were a little confusing. Amy finally got everything setup in her little campsite and then decided to take a look around the park. Amy found where the wood was at for her campfire, on the way back from her walk she bought a bundle of wood so she would be able to cook her supper. She knew the basic layout of the park, so she pretty much could find out where she needed to go from memory. On the way back to get the wood she called her mother and let her know that she was at the park safe and sound and that everything was going okay. Her mother talked to her for about 15 minutes, more then long enough for Amy to get back to the wood bin where she was going to pick up her bundle of wood. After she hung up, Amy gathered her wood and walked back to her campsite.

**********************************

Paul watched as the blond teen picked up her cord of wood and walked back towards her campsite. He had noticed her as she walked down the trail, obviously taking in the sights of the park. Paul had stayed out here many times and on occasion had even worked for the park service, he knew how things were run around here and even where some out of the way areas were. He decided to follow the blond to see where her campsite was, hoping to possibly strike up a conversation with her. Paul watched as she turned down the trail towards one of the more secluded spots in the park. Personally it wasn't the best one but it was a good one. His truck was parked at the most secluded one in the park.

Paul noticed that she didn't have her permit posted when he walked by the post. That gave him an excuse to walk back into her camp. He walked down the path and was greeted by a sight that almost made him laugh. The blond's tent was lopsided and not set up right at all. It was almost as if she forgot to put a pole in. That's when he noticed that she had not even staked the thing down.

The he noticed that the blond was stacking the wood at the back of the campsite. She was bent over with her ass sticking out at him from the bottom of her cut offs. He did notice that she either didn't have any panties on or that she was wearing something that wouldn't show out from under her cut offs. She stood up and turned around, then jumped back startled to see him standing there.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you." Paul said.

The blond stood there for a second holding her hand against her chest a kind of surprised and dazed look on her face. It took her a few minutes to recover. Then she finally said, "You didn't startle me I just had something that caught in my throat, " trying to sound confident.

"Okay," Paul answered her, "well hi, my name is Paul."

She stepped forward to take his hand in hers and said, "Amy."

"Nice to meet you Amy. You just getting here?" Her grip wasn't at all firm but not quite the limp fish he expected either.

"Yes, I got here about a hour or so ago. I finished setting up and then decided to check out the park."

"Well I don't mean to be blunt, but I think you could use a little bit of help with your tent at least." He pointed to the tent.

Amy looked over towards the tent and it looked fine to her. She could feel her anger rising a little as he called into question her skills at setting up her campsite. She looked back at him and said, "The tent is fine. I know how to set one up." Her tone was very defensive.

Paul heard the tone in her voice and he figured that she was one of those girls that thought she knew everything. He decided to leave things alone at that point, and just let her think she knew what she was doing. He knew they were in for some high winds in the next couple days along with a some rain. And who knows in the Midwest that could mean tornado or a really bad thunderstorm. Those kind of people just got under his skin in the worst way. The know it alls, and the holier then thou's. He figured that he would find out if she really was one of those people. And if she was, well he had a few ideas of how to cure her of those ideas very quickly.

"Okay" he said with his hands thrown up like he was surrendering, "Well the least I could do is invite you over for supper."

Amy was surprised at his invitation. She had been asked out many times in high school, but she wasn't the most popular girl in school. And here was this hunk of a guy inviting her to dinner. He had to be at least 21. He was wearing a snap button shirt with the sleeves cut off and the edges frayed. The top 2 or 3 buttons were unsnapped so you could see part of his chest under it. His skin was a dark brown, all that she could see at least. And then the worn, tight wranglers, omg he was built. His boots were cowboy boots that had seen better days but were still in good shape. Most guys like him wouldn't even bat a eyelash in her direction.

"Ummmmmmm, sure. I'd love too." she stammered.

"Okay I'll be back round 5ish to get you and we can head over to my campsite." Paul told her.

"Okay I will see you then." Amy answered back.

Paul turned and walked away from her campsite, thinking to himself that maybe she wasn't quite as stuck up as she first appeared. But time would tell. He was gonna have her at his campsite here in a few hours and it was on the other side of the park, close to the edge of the park. And if she was a stuck up as she first appeared to be it might be a good idea to be ready to teach her a lesson. He was feeling that kind of a urge lately anyway. Paul headed back to his campsite to get things ready for supper and for Amy.

************************

Amy watched as Paul walked away, looking at his tight ass in his faded wranglers. She wondered what he would look like naked. Amy wasn't what you would call inexperienced but she had never had a older guy check her out. And here she was checking him out as he walked out of her camp. Once he had turned the corner and was out of view, she turned to look at her tent and wondered what he had saw that made him offer to help her on it. To her it did look a little lopsided but she wasn't sure on what went wrong. She went and looked for the directions again, but still couldn't find them.

Amy finished getting things in her campsite set up the way she wanted them, and pulled out her cell phone to check the time, 415 pm. Amy knew she would have to hurry if she wanted to be ready for her dinner with Paul. She grabbed her shower stuff make up and the sexiest underwear she had brought with her with a pair of cutoff jeans and a cute t-shirt. Then got in her car and drove up to the bathroom.

The mirror in the bathroom left a lot to be desired since it was one of the metal ones, but Amy made due. She jumped it the shower quick to get the smell off her skin mostly since she had worked up a little sweat this morning already. She washed her hair, shaved and cleaned up as quickly as she could.

While she was in the shower, she heard the door open, and another female stepped in the shower area. Amy stuck her head out of the water long enough to look to see who was there. The other female was probably in her early 30's, straight shoulder length brown hair. Her body was thicker then Amy's sleek cheerleader toned body. Amy tried to look carefully so as not to be seen looking. She watched as the woman stripped down, her shirt then shorts coming off. The woman had on a plain white bra and a thong. The woman turned her back to Amy as she took her bra off and slipped her thong off.

The showers were a communal type with no separations between the heads. There weren't many shower heads though either. Amy had chosen the middle one of the three. She knew that she would get a good look at the other female here soon. Amy had played around with a few of her friends and had seen them naked quite a few times. But she was curious as to what a older womans body looked like.

She didn't have long to wait as the woman turned after taking off her underwear and headed to the shower head on Amy's left. When she walked in, Amy had her back to the wall and was rising her hair so she had a full frontal shot of the woman as she walked in. The woman was average looking with good sized chest, and they sagged a bit, with huge areolas and big nips. She had a bit of a belly and Amy could see a few stretch marks on the sides. And then there was a very thick patch of dark curly hair. Amy didn't like that particular part about the older womans body. The woman said hello to Amy and she greeted her back, finishing up washing her hair out. She then stepped out of the shower, looking back to see the womans ass again. Amy toweled herself off and then wrapping the towel around her went to the mirror.

By the time she finished getting ready she had maybe 2 minutes to get back to her campsite. As she pulled into the campsite, Paul was sitting at the end of the log that served as a bench waiting on her.

"Hey." Paul said as she entered the campsite.

Amy said "Hey, just let me put my stuff in my tent and I will be ready to go."

"Okay no problem." Paul answered, "Do you want to drive over to my site or walk?"

"Um, how far is it?" She asked.

"Not far, take a few minutes to walk over there." Paul answered, watching her ass as she bent over to crawl in her tent. He was thinking about her in that same position, except naked, taking her from behind. She straighten up, turned around, and smiled at him since he was staring right at her.

"I'm ready if you are." she stated.

Paul lead the way out of the campsite. Their conversation on the way over to his campsite was about what she was gonna do after summer, college, boyfriend on her side at least. Paul answered the same questions she posed to him. Neither one of them had anyone they were seeing, which played into both their plans.

Amy found herself starting to like Paul a little bit. She still had some reservations about him though. That glint in his eye was something she didn't quite trust. She wondered if he was planning on sleeping with her tonight. Amy had been with only 2 guys in her life so far. And both of them she had dated for awhile before letting them sleep with her. She liked Paul so far from what she knew of him. But not enough to sleep with him.

Paul kept looking at her every time she said something, always making eye contact. He hoped she wouldn't see the hunger in his eyes as he looked at her. Paul wanted to have her in the worst way, and getting to know her was making it even worse. She had no boyfriend at least, but her having to call her parents everyday was make it harder if the feelings were not mutual. Paul was not above taking things he wanted. He didn't react real well to being told no.

They reached Paul's campsite. Amy noticed that it was a bit out of the way and that no one had a place even close to it. And most of all that it was out of site of any other campsite. The campsite itself was very clean, and a fire was burning in the pit already. When Amy looked at his tent she noticed that it had stakes around the base and that it looked a lot different then hers. She watched as he moved into the campsite and set about getting their dinner ready.

"Hey Amy, what do you want to drink?" Paul asked.

"What have you got?" She asked.

Paul listed off some things he had in his cooler. Amy stayed on the conservative side and just went with a Diet Coke. Paul continued making supper with their conversation continued. Amy was finding it a bit exciting to have a guy make her supper rather then taking her out to dinner. Paul was getting more excited as he made supper.

Finally supper was done and they sat down on a log by the fire and ate. Darkness fell as they finished up the meal. Paul collected the dishes and then went and grabbed a blanket for them to sit beside the fire. Amy felt comfortable enough to cuddle up to him as they sat gazing at the fire. The evening started to cool down and you could hear the cicada begin their song. Amy started to feel a little chilly so she snuggled into Paul more.

Paul took this as a sign of more then what was intended. He looked down at her as she looked up and then moved to kiss her. Amy having been alone for a while, and feeling intimate at the time with the romantic thoughts in her head of the night, the campfire and the stars, moved to kiss him as well. Their lips met in a soft kiss, barely touching. Amy began to pull back when she felt Paul's hand move up to her neck and pull her back to him. She didn't resist as their lips met again, this time a bit stronger. She could feel his lips press against hers, and his hand holding her lips against his.

His hand slid away from her neck, and they broke their kiss. Amy rested her head on his shoulder and snuggled closer to him. They sat there for a while before Paul got up and got more for them to drink. When he return to the blanket, they slid it out a bit more and laid down on the blanket staring up at the starry sky above. Amy used his shoulder for a pillow and rested her arm on his chest. Paul rested his arm on her back. Amy's scent was intoxicating to Paul. He could smell the body wash she used, lilac, and her own smell underneath it. Once again there lips were drawn together, in a lip locking kiss. Paul's hunger was growing. He could feel himself getting hard in anticipation.

Amy was also smelling Paul's natural smell, plus the smell of smoke off his clothes. His earthy, musky male smell was exciting her. She could feel her nipples starting to harden inside her bra, and herself starting to get wet. Amy was very unused to feeling herself react this way to a guy. Amy's experience was limited to just a few times with her ex boyfriends. And that was always hot and heavy in the front seat of their car after a date, or once in the bedroom when the parents were gone. Although it was a new experience for her, she was very excited by the prospect of it.

Paul slid down further on the blanket, bringing his face more in line with Amy's. Paul then pushed his kiss, moving Amy to her back. His kiss was stronger now, his tongue sliding in-between her lips to touch hers. He could now feel her body starting to react to his. Slowly she spread her legs letting him lay down between them, his hard groin pushing against her. Her chest pushing back against his.

Amy welcomed him inside her personal space. She could feel his hard chest against her and his hardened groin. She could feel her arousal starting to become even more apparent. She felt him break their kiss then move to her neck. She looked up at the stars and started thinking that she barely new this guy and here she was making out with him. Then she felt him slide his hands up her arms and pin them to the ground. She then felt him move back to her lips and kissed her again, tongue sliding in her mouth.

Amy tried to move her arms and Paul kept them in place. Paul started to kiss her harder at that point. She could feel him arch and push himself harder into her. Involuntarily she pushed her hips back into him. She did like the feel of his size against her, but that made her just think more of getting away and stopping this. She pushed back against him, and he finally let go, sitting up and looking at her.

"What baby?" he said.

"Im not comfortable doing this. I mean I just met you." Amy answered.

"But baby, I thought we connected. I feel really connected to you." he countered and leaned into kiss her again.

Amy turned her head, saying "I don't feel it. Please just stop."

"Fine." Paul said as he stood up.

Amy sat there for a second, as Paul moved behind her towards the truck. She stood up and went to take a step when she felt his arm wrap around her neck and his hand on the back of her head. She tried to scream but all that came out was a low scream that didn't last very long as Amy's vision started to tunnel and the world went black.

****************************

Paul slowly lowered her limp body to the ground. He knew he had to work fast before she woke up. He grabbed the tape from the log where he dropped it from the back of the truck. He gagged her and then taped her hands behind her back and her feet together. He picked her up as she started to return to consciousness. He slid her in the back of the pickup, closed the tailgate and the topper door. Just as he locked it he could hear her moans. He quickly ran to the drivers seat and got in firing the truck up. He backed up and was off down the gravel road. He looked thru the window to see her trying to sit up in the back. Good thing it wouldn't be a long trip. About 3 mins later he came to the gate and drove thru it, out the back entrance of the park.