Amy's First Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul decided to take this to the next level as he pulled his finger from her sucking mouth. If she sucked his finger that good, he could only imagine what her lips would feel like on his cock. Paul moved over to where the winch was for her arms and legs and let some slack out of the cables.

Amy felt the tension on her arms slacken then on her feet as well, she tried to lower her arms, but she couldn't move them down very far. She could now feel the fatigue in her shoulders as the tension was relieved. She had no idea of what he planned next, or why he loosened her bonds. Once Paul was satisfied with the play in the cables, he moved in front of her once again.

"Now my slut, kneel." he commanded.

Amy obeyed without thinking, dropping to her knees. Now the tension was back on her arms, allowing her to rest her arms somewhat. She kept her legs together to keep some decency. She turned her head as Paul finished removing his clothes. She could see his naked ass as he pulled his jeans off his foot. His ass was lighter then the rest of his body but not the stark white she had seen from other guys. Then he turned towards her, and her jaw dropped. Oh my god he was fucking huge. It was not the first cock she had ever seen before but it was definitely the largest. She took a guess that he had to be at least 9 or 10 inches long and about as big around as a 12 oz pop bottle.

Paul watched her, as her eyes zeroed right in on his cock. The open mouth was the usual reaction he got when a female saw his cock for the first time. He moved towards her before she got a chance to recover. He grabbed her ponytail as he put it to her lips, pushing just the head and a inch or so inside her open mouth.

Amy kept her mouth open as he grabbed her hair, then surrounded his cock with her lips as he slid inside. Amy did love to give head, and this cock she had in her mouth deserved the best she could give. Besides it might convince him to go easy on her or even let her go. She ran her tongue around the head, focusing on the sensitive underside of the head. She liked the cut cocks as she could usually get them to cum fairly fast.

Paul felt her run her tongue around his head, and moaned as he felt the wonderful sensation of her working his head over. Then he gripped her ponytail tighter and began to fuck her wonderfully talented mouth. At first he was gentle, only giving her a little at a time. By the time he had just over half of his cock in her mouth, he could feel she was having problems taking him. He pushed another inch inside her mouth and felt her start to gag on it. Pulling back, he let her catch her breath for a second before pushing back in, a bit deeper then before. She took it this time with no gaging. Paul kept pushing in and holding then back out to let her recover. He had to meet a woman yet that could deep throat him, but he did enjoy making Amy take as much as she could, even gagging on it.

"That's very good slut, you took more then I thought you would. Now its time for something even more fun. Stand up." Paul told her.

Amy stood up again. Paul disappeared behind her, then she felt her arms loose as the cable let out. Paul appeared beside her with a different set of cuffs and put one on her wrist and took the cabled one off her wrist. He then walked behind her, twisting her arm so it would go behind her back. He then did the same to her other wrist, but he hadn't cuffed it yet. Once Paul was standing behind her she felt the other cuff go on her wrist.

"Now I want you to bend over so we can begin with the fun." Paul told her.

Amy complied without any argument, she was more then ready to try and take that monster up her pussy. She felt her arms go tight as she leaned forward. She found that she could go 90 degrees to her legs and her arms would support her weight on the cuffs. As she found this out she felt something slide up the lips of her pussy, brushing against her clit. This caused her to moan out loud and try to shove her hips backwards into it. She heard Paul chuckle as it moved away from her. Whatever she had managed to get calmed down now returned with a vengeance. Amy was now hotter then she had been before when he was fingering her.

"I told you that I would make you beg. And you wont get to cum til you do beg me for it Amy." Paul reminded her.

Amy could feel herself letting her juices flow freely again. They were once again flowing down the inside of her thighs. And the worst blow to her was that Paul was standing behind her now and could see all of her. Her legs were beginning to quiver cause of not being able to cum. Her inner thighs were soaked as well as her pussy.

She then felt something running up her thigh. She lowered her head and looked back to see that Paul was licking her inner thigh. He went up her left leg first then to her right thigh. She watched as he then moved to the middle and felt his tongue slid up between her lips, over her clit and her entrance. But he didn't stop there and kept going, right up across her asshole. That made her shiver a lot. She had never had anyone do that before. And the sensations were driving her mad. She wasn't far from there to begin with.

"Please, Paul fuck me. Let me cum on your cock." she heard herself saying.

Paul moved up behind her and rubbed the head of his cock against her lips, pushing his cock head down to her clit and rubbing it in small circles on her clit. Amy responded with a long drawn out moan as she started to build towards that huge climax again. Paul then moved the head of his cock up to her entrance and slowly pushed. At first Amy moved away from him as he increased the pressure. The head pushed in and finally popped in her pussy. Both of them grunted as her pussy stretched to take the head of his cock.

Paul paused feeling her slick insides start to massage the head of his cock before he slowly pushed his way in. Amy could feel him sliding inside her. She had never felt this full before. He was rubbing all of her walls at once. Oh god he was running right across her g-spot. She knew she was gonna cum and real quick.

"OH FUCK!!! IM CUMMING!!" she screamed.

Paul could feel her tighten up on the head and the first inch of his cock as she came. Damn it was like a fucking vise around his head. Damn this girl was a tight one.

Amy could feel her muscles contracting as she came. Even her toes were curling as she came as harder then she had ever cum before in her young life. Her body started to shake as her climax started to subside. Paul felt her loosen up on his cock. Then he started to push again. She was opening up for him as his monster cock pushed inside her tight pussy. Paul pushed a extra inch inside her on about every 3rd or 4th stroke, then he would pause and let her adjust to his girth.

Amy would swear she was being torn open from the inside out as that huge cock pushed inside her. When he would stop she though she had taken all of him but then he would show her that he wasn't in all the way yet. She was building to another climax as he added more. When he stopped she tried to catch her breath, but then the strokes started, and this time he pulled back a little farther then before and she felt the head against her g-spot again.

"OH FUCK PAUL!!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!!" she yelled as her second climax of the night rocked her body once again.

Paul didn't wait for her to stop cumming this time. He could still feel her tight pussy on his cock as he grabbed her hips. He backed the head up a bit and rammed home. He felt his balls slam into her and the head of his cock hit a wall or something inside her just as his hips impacted against her cheeks. He then backed up and rammed in again.

Amy though she saw stars when she felt him ram deep inside her, hitting the head of his cock against her cervix. He was long enough to hit it but not too long to cause pain for her but oh god it was gonna make her cum again.

"DON'T STOP!!! IM CUMMMMMMMMM!!!!" Amy didn't even finish what she was saying as the climax hit her hard.

Paul began to increase his pace as he gave into his animalistic need. He was just slamming his cock in her pussy as hard as he could. Amy had started to rock back and forth with the force of the pounding she was receiving. They hit a rythmn together, pulling away then slamming back together again. Grunts, groans and screams filled the little cabin as they both gave in completely to their base natures.

Paul came back to his senses as he felt his balls tighten up. "Take my cum slut." he yelled as his cock exploded in her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh god yes FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Amy screamed as she felt him shooting his cum right up against her cervix, as she began another toe curling orgasm.

Paul felt like his balls had been drained completely dry. Now it was time to go to the last stage of the plan. He slowly pulled his still hard cock out of Amy. There was a wet sucking pop as he pulled out of her. He moved very slowly and carefully over to the kitchen table and grabbed the folder that was laying there. Then he walked over in front of Amy

Amy saw his feet in front of her. She felt wore out. She had never cum that much or that hard before in her life, ever. She could still feel his cum inside her. As her gaze moved up his legs she saw that his cock was still hard, and wet from their mixed juices. He was standing close enough that she stuck her tongue out and licked up it like a ice cream cone. Once she reached the head she sucked it in her mouth, savoring the taste of their mix.

Paul looked down as he realized that she was sucking his cock. The folder was open and this is not what he expected her to do. He closed the folder and let her continue to clean his cock off. She began to get into it and was pushing off with her feet, forcing more of his cock in her mouth. When she began to gag on it, she pushed herself further down on his cock. Paul could feel his desire returning. He let her go right ahead sucking his cock, taking as much as she could of his cock. That's when he felt the beginning of a second climax.

"Amy, you are gonna make me cum if you keep that up." he warned her.

Amy heard him and redoubled her efforts, she wanted him to cum in her mouth. She wanted to taste it directly from the source. She could hear him start to moan as she swirled her tongue around the head again. Then back to the long strokes. She could feel him hitting the back of her throat and she still had about 3 or 4 inches to go til he was buried in her mouth.

Paul grabbed her ponytail again and started to fuck her face as he was getting closer to climax. He was moving faster and faster. He could feel his head against the back of her throat. Then he felt it start. He roared as his cum shot up his cock to explode out into her mouth.

Amy could feel her own mini climax race thru her body as he shot in her mouth. He tasted wonderful. That hot, thick fluid landing at that back of her mouth and slowly sliding down into her throat.

Paul pulled himself from her mouth and sat down on the floor. He was basically face to face with her now. He could see the sated look in her eyes and knew that it was mirrored in his own. But the last little item on the plan list had to be taken care of. With that thought, he reached up and grabbed the folder off the couch.

Amy watched as he pulled down a manilla folder and opened it up. He glanced over it then turned it to her so she could read it. On the left side of the page were 2 blocks of pictures. The top block had pictures of her, including the one of her topless that her friend had sent her when she found out about it. The lower block of pictures were of the guy sitting in front of her, including one of his monster. Amy realized that she had seen those pictures before. On the right side was a print out of a conversation Amy had with a online friend of hers not 2 days ago, explaining what her plans where. It hit Amy all at once. Oh my god, this was her friend she had been talking with for almost 2 years.

"Oh my god, you are kidding me. Paul, hung like peter? That was you online?" Amy asked.

"Yes That's me Amy." Paul returned.

"How ... What ... Why?" Amy stammered.

"Remember that conversation we had about 3 months ago about you saying that you had a dream one night about being raped?" Paul told her.

"Yea I do." Amy responded.

"Well I thought I would make your dream a reality."

"Oh my god Paul, you have no idea what you did with it." Amy said back

"So I take it you liked it?" Paul said.

"Loved it is more like it. But could you get me out of this please?"

Paul chuckled as he got up and let Amy loose. Once she was loose she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him soundly on the lips, her tongue sliding in between his lips.

THE END ..... or is it?