Amy's Gift

Story Info
Amy's caring reaps a big reward.
9.1k words
4.17
70.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes hours to get a story just right, and yet it can't please everyone. However, I am certain that some of you will get turned on. I just hope you will share your experience with me, and make suggestions for future stories.

Scott and Amy Clark were about to have sex for the first time in a week. Scott had been away on business. A week is a long time for a healthy couple in their mid-forties, who enjoy a vigorous sex life, to be apart. They both were looking forward to it.

The Clarks were new empty nesters. Their twin girls were at college two states away, and Scott and Amy were enjoying their freedom as much as the girls were. Scott was a regional manager for an electronic devices company, and did well at his job. Amy recently began studying for her Physical Therapy Board exams, which was the career she chose before she had a family. They had decided Amy would stay at home and raise the kids, while Scott concentrated on his career. Now, still young, they were beginning a new life.

Golf and tennis kept both of them trim and fit. They were well liked by all who knew them, and active in civic and charitable affairs. They were in love with each other, and thoroughly respectable but, privately they liked to experiment and raise hell in the bedroom. Amy did not consider herself a beauty, "wholesome" was the word people used most often to describe her, and she hated it. She equated the word to "uninteresting." However, she was fundamentally quite attractive, which she tended to downplay, and when she doodled up, it always took Scott's breath away. Since there were few social occasions for her to play the "girlie girl" role, she did it for Scott at home in the bedroom. Since the girls were out of the house, their parties spread to the living room, the kitchen and once to the dining room table, where Scott dined on her pussy.

Tonight was just such a night. Amy, was brown-eyed, about 5' 7" and 130 lbs. She had dark brown hair, which leaned to red, and wore a pair of beige suspender pantyhose and simple, black high heel pumps. Her ivory penoir was tied with a satin ribbon underneath her ample breasts, and she wore her hair up, and considerably more makeup than she ordinarily did. She was a knockout, which few people appreciated. Amy did not need to guide Scott's erection into her, it was so stiff and at the perfect angle, he deftly slid it in to her without help or additional lubrication from either one of them. She caught her breath. With each out-stroke he slowly and entirely withdrew his cock, and with each in-stroke he penetrated dead center into her vagina. It was all very deliberate. They wanted this one to last for a long time. "I think you missed me," she said. Before he could answer, the doorbell rang.

It felt like a cooler of ice water had been dumped on them. "O, God," Amy moaned. Scott let loose a string of swear words and quickened his pace. Amy struggled to get out from under him. Scott wanted to finish, but the doorbell rang again, and he knew it was not going to happen. With his sturdy erection concealed beneath a robe, Scott went downstairs to see who the hell was at the door at this time of night.

"Who is it?" Scott demanded.

"It's Lee. Open up Scott." Lee Reeves was Scott's oldest and best friend. He stood there making apologies, with a suitcase in his hand, babbling that his wife Sandra had thrown him out of the house and that he needed a place to stay. As Lee calmed down, he began to explain the situation at the kitchen table. Amy came downstairs with a worried look on her face.

"What's the matter?" she asked. It was around midnight, and it was obvious to Lee that it was not their sleep that he had interrupted. They appeared wide-awake and Amy's perfume filled the kitchen. He would recall later that Amy was wearing stockings and an uncharacteristic amount of makeup. Not exactly something a woman puts on when the doorbell rings at midnight, he would think to himself at another time. Over coffee, Lee explained that he and Sandra had problems right from the day they were married. Scott and Amy had been concerned that were mismatched from the start.

Physically, Lee and Sandra were both very attractive. Lee, well over six feet tall, slim and muscular, with dark unruly hair that gave him a perpetually boyish look, was nevertheless, quiet, introverted, intellectual, and terribly bright. His engineering firm was doing well until six months ago when he bungled a couple of major contracts that threatened to shut him down. Sandra was a beauty and a princess. She spent their money as fast as Lee could earn it. She was demanding, self-centered and withholding. They had not had sex together for almost a year. With Lee working sixteen hours a day to save his business, as well as his marriage, he was exhausted and exasperated, and said a few things that he regretted. His wife's feelings were hurt. The sudden assertiveness of this gentle giant, and the realization that the gravy boat was leaving, was the last straw for Sandra. She told him she wanted a divorce and to get out. He left. The marriage was over.

They talked for a couple of hours, then got Lee settled into the guest suite downstairs. In bed, but wide-awake, Scott and Amy talked over Lee's situation. It baffled them both how a prize like Lee could be tossed aside. Did Sandra know what she had? And no sex for year? It was inconceivable to them. Scott wasn't sure if that was true for Sandra, but he believed it to be true for Lee. Despite being popular with the girls in school, Lee was modest. The tittering behind his back about his rumored nickname, "Hung Lee," embarrassed him. Amy asked if that meant what she thought it did. Scott told Amy it was true, that Lee had the biggest cock he had ever seen. "How come you know so much about cocks?" she said accusingly, a question that required Scott to provide more details to back up his assertion.

"Well, we grew up together. When we were fourteen and fifteen we read Playboy and Penthouse, and jerked off with the other guys. Lee always had the biggest cock by far. He was like a man when we were still boys, and he came like a whale."

"You're not small," Amy said.

"I know. But, if I had a cock like Lee's I would be in porn."

"That's because Lee is a gentleman and you're an animal," Amy said as she turned to Scott and snuggled into his arms. His cock sprung to attention at the touch of her. Under the blanket, she gave him a tender blowjob. She missed its fleshy taste, then tossed the covers off, straddled him, positioned his wet cock, and slide onto the shaft. All this talk about big cocks excited them. They took their time. Amy did most of the work, cork screwing in one direction and then the other. As the pace quickened, she leaned down and kissed Scott deeply. Now with her ass high in the air, Scott took the initiative and pumped furiously. While they tongued each other, Amy began to cum. Her contractions triggered Scott and he emptied himself into her. They continued to kiss long afterward, while Amy drained.

She kept grinding on Scott until his penis simply shriveled and slipped out like a wet noodle. She sucked him again, tasting the mix of their cum juices, while Scott, satisfied, began to drift off to sleep. Amy had a good orgasm, which she enjoyed, but her passion was still rising, while for Scott, as with most men, it dropped sharply. Sometimes she felt it was unfair, but didn't blame Scott. Often he would lick her pussy afterward, or masturbate her with his fingers or a dildo, but not tonight, and downstairs Lee could hear the thumping and creaking of their bed.

Scott and Amy were very fond of Lee, and invited him to stay in their downstairs suite for as long as he liked. It was nicely furnished, and had a bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen and eating area, TV, computer hook up, the works. Several months had gone by and Lee's firm was still struggling. The divorce was in the hands of the attorneys, and was bleeding him. Sandra was being unreasonable. When he wasn't working, Lee was moping in his rooms, watching TV. It was well over a year now that Lee had not been with a woman, he seemed depressed and Scott and Amy were worried about him.

When they were home together, sometimes Amy would prepare a meal for Lee. Sandra could only make reservations. They had long conversations in which she tried to cheer him up. His melancholy was heartbreaking. He was such a bright, decent guy; he deserved a better deal in life. "This will pass," she told him one day. You'll find someone, you'll see," and she took his large boney hands in hers and squeezed.

"You think the world is like you, but it's not. You are a loving, beautiful woman. Scott is so lucky. You're a rarity. One of a kind." Amy blushed a deep pink and stood up, turning her back to him, to hide her face.

"There are many woman better than I am, and they're out there waiting for you." Indeed there were, but as it turned out, Amy was more rare a woman than Lee could have guessed.

Scott and Amy even went so far as to fix Lee up with one of her girlfriends. It turned out to be a disaster. Heather was a lovely girl and quite understood the situation. She went beyond the call of duty in trying to seduce him, but Lee wasn't interested and she ended up getting her feelings hurt. Perhaps she tried too hard. It occurred to Amy that maybe Lee couldn't get it up any more, but Scott was not buying it. One morning Amy was gardening in the back yard near Lee's bedroom window. It was 10 o'clock and she saw that he was still asleep. She was about to knock on the window to give him a friendly wake up, when she noticed that a tent was pitched over his torso. There was nothing wrong with Lee's cock, unless that really was a tent pole under there. She stared, mesmerized, trying to discern its size and shape underneath the sheet.

That night when she got into bed, she told Scott what she had seen. "I told you," he laughed, "and were you curious?" he added. Scott picked the right word. If he had asked her if she were "turned on," she would have denied it, but as it was, she felt safe in saying, she was curious. Not making it easier for her, Scott asked her what she was curious was about. Amy, trying to sound off handed, said,

"Well, you said it was big. So how big is it?" Scott positioned himself in front of her and took both of her hands in his. He formed her fingers into a circle, with her thumb and index finger barely touching each other, and then placed that hand on top of the other. Amy was trying to control the shaking in her voice. "Wow, I see what you mean," she said staring at her hands as if they were holding the real thing.

"That's the shaft," Scott said. "You'd need a third hand to cover the head."

"O, my God!" Amy squealed, and fell back on the bed. "That's unbelievable. Why haven't you told me about this before?"

"The subject didn't come up until now."

"And now it has," Amy said softly, looking at the ceiling.

Slowly, from that night on, Lee become sexualized in their imaginations, a fact that did not change their behavior toward him, but which would forever change the way they felt about him. They loved Lee and would always be concerned about him. But at night, when they prepared to make love, Lee became their erotic novel, their porn flick, and a sex object. Amy liked to talk about Lee's long cock. Scott asked her what she would do if she had it at that moment. Surprisingly, he was not jealous, instead, it turned him on. Amy also pretended that Lee was in bed with them, and responded by describing Lee's cock and body in detail, until she quivered with excitement. "This is crazy," she would complain afterward, "I feel like we're violating him." Scott felt the same way, but in a few days, they were at it again. They used a large dildo to simulate Lee's presence, and when Scott and Amy came, they pretended Lee was there to help her have those longer, extra orgasms that she always wanted.

"How do you like having two cocks in you at the same time?" Scott would ask her while they were doing sixty-nine with Amy on top. Scott would hold the silicone dildo between his teeth while Amy sucked him and literally fucked his face and the bright red shaft.

"I love it," she would mumble, sometimes gagging as she pushed his long, hard cock deep into her throat.

They felt guilty about the situation, but powerless to do anything about it. Perhaps it was time for Lee to move, Scott suggested, but Amy would not hear of it. Scott said that he would think of something, but he was in no hurry.

As Scott saw it, there were only three options open to them; get over their feelings, send Lee away, or fulfill the fantasy. Each one seemed equally impossible to him, so he decided to spend more time with Lee, hoping they might have a discussion that would that would lead to a solution. An opportunity came up the following weekend. Scott had some errands to run, and Lee came along. When Scott wondered if Lee had any plans for the future, Lee laughed and asked if this was the "break up" speech, and that he had heard them before. Scott assured him that it was not, in fact, it was quite the opposite. He told him that Amy had become quite fond of him, even had a little crush on him, and wanted him to stay until he got over his depression.

"She has this crazy idea that you need a woman, a lover to get over Sandra," Scott said. That's why she set you up with Heather. Amy's a great believer in the power of love and lovers."

"I'm afraid I screwed that one up," Lee replied, referring to Heather. She was a lovely woman, but she seemed to be all edges and angles, like Sandra. I need a woman who is made of soft curves, inside and out, like your Amy. You're a lucky man Scott. What I wouldn't give to have a woman like her in my life. I've pursued glamorous woman all my life, and it's brought me nothing but heartache."

"I couldn't agree with you more," Scott said, "but you're only partly right about Amy. First of all she is in your life, secondly, she's everything you say, but she's no compromise in the sex and glamour department."

"That's love talking, Scott. Amy is wonderful, but she's not a glamour girl. Not that I think glamour girls are good lovers. They're not. They are too self-centered. They don't know how to give in a relationship. I'm sure Amy does."

"Yes, she does," Scott replied, and let the matter drop. He was a little annoyed about Lee's assessment of Amy's sexiness. If Lee could only see Amy as he sees her when they party together, he would change his mind. The issue continued to nag at Scott for several days.

One afternoon Lee was visiting Amy. He was unusually quiet while he waited on the sofa as she fixed them a cup of coffee. When she sat down next to him with the coffees, she noticed Lee had tears in his eyes. "What's the matter," she asked softly," looking into his face.

"I don't know," he said, his voice breaking, sometimes I think there is no point in going on." Amy became frightened for him, and her heart broke in sympathy. She moved next to him, and put her arms around his shoulders and leaned back against the cushions. Lee rested his head on her breast and began to sob. She rocked him for a long time and stroked his hair, telling him that everything would be all right. Lee quieted and rested for a while, letting the warmth of Amy's body and caring touch melt the grief inside him. After a while, he lifted his head and looked into her eyes. She leaned down and kissed away his tears. She kissed his eyes, his cheeks, and his lips.

"You have a lot to live for. I don't like it when you talk like that."

It was not the sudden breaching of a dam, there was no rush of passion, no panting, stripping of clothing, it was all very tentative, and caring. Amy felt intoxicated and powerful, overflowing with compassion. She felt it pouring out of her into Lee, washing over his wounds and healing him, and Lee, for the first time, surrendered his life. They were innocent kisses, not passionate, and with a rightness about them. Lee did not kiss her back. However, such moments were never meant to last. As soon as his grief subsided, it was replaced by other equally strong feelings. His response was subtle. He merely raised his head ever so slightly, and gently rested his hand on her shoulder. Their whole lives would turn on that gesture.

Amy responded by lightly touching his lips with her tongue. Lee abruptly stood up, muttering something about having to go, this being wrong, and about his friendship with Scott. The power was strong in Amy, she felt irresistible as she sat on the couch still holding his hand. She looked up at him, and somehow he believed her when she told him that she had no secrets from Scott, and everything would be ok. She was at eye level to the large bulge in Lee's pants, the sight of which ignited her fantasies. Lee saw her staring, which only excited him more. She tried to visualize what he was hiding, when she reached up and felt him, squeezing his penis and balls, taking its measure, looking in turn at the bulge, and then into his face. She cradled its mass with both hands. She was like a sleepwalker or a woman in a trance. They stared at each other while she held him.

Lee was well aware of women's fascination with the size of his penis, and frankly, he enjoyed the moment of discovery, when he revealed himself to them for the first time. They paused, and then Amy stood up. The spell was broken. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, but I was curious. Scott told me stories and I couldn't help myself. Can you forgive me?" Amy kissed him on the cheek and ran from the room. Lee stood there bewildered, and hot as hell.

They both went to their rooms. For the first time in months, Lee masturbated. He lay on his back in bed stroking his cock, and came so powerfully, for an instant he lost track of that first spurt, until it plopped onto his forehead, surprising him. He could only guess at the height of his ejaculation. He closed his eyes as the remaining squirts landed on his chest and shoulders. After a shower, Lee fell into a deep and restful sleep. Meanwhile, upstairs, Amy wondered if Lee was masturbating, as she fingered her pussy. She had stripped off her panties and was lying on her bed with her legs wide apart, imagining seeing and holding Lee's cock. Her pussy was wet and swollen tight as she rotated two fingers into her vagina, while the other hand was a blur as it rubbed her clit. She came, wet the bed, rolled over and went to sleep also.

That night Amy told the whole story to Scott. He interrupted her several times, pressing for details. Being Amy, she was more worried about Lee than anything else, and so was Scott, eventually. Amy's impulsive behavior made a hell of a story, but they were concerned that Lee might feel that he had betrayed Scott. His emotions were already rather precarious, they worried, and could he handle this new complication. In addition, Scott did not have Amy's intuition that the incident could actually have a healing effect on Lee. Scott was concerned, that in Lee's state of mind, this might force him to leave, and who knows what else. He was determined to speak to Lee, at the first opportunity, to clear things up.

They did not have intercourse that night; her pussy was sore from the pounding she gave it in the afternoon. Instead, she sat on the edge of the bed, with Scott standing in front of her, and gave him a long, slow blowjob. They both wondered if they were thinking about the same thing. Amy sucked very lightly, just gliding over the surface of his cock, and never varied her rhythm. She was very patient and when Scott signaled that he was about to come, she did not change her pace. She did not change her pace after Scott came. She let the warm cum swing from her chin, and drop in her lap. She did not change her pace as long as Scott remained hard. Finally, he became limp, and she let his cock pop out of her mouth, and swallowed the rest.