Amy's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee was laying low, avoiding Amy and Scott, so Scott waited in Lee's room one night until he came home. It was around midnight, when Lee came in and saw Scott waiting for him in the easy chair. Lee immediately began to explain that nothing really happened. He went on and on, telling the same story that Amy did, and finally ended by offering to move out the next morning.

"No way," Scott said. "Nothing happened. Amy told me all about it. It was an impulsive act, but I don't fault her for it. Why should I fault you? There is no 'situation' here you need to run away from. You'll leave when you are good and ready and not a minute before." Scott stood up and they hugged. I love you, Lee."

"I love you too, Scott. I don't know what I've done to deserve friends like you."

"Come here, I got something I want to show you," Scott said, holding up a compact disc. "Can I use your computer?" Scott sat down at Lee's Mac with the oversized screen that Lee used for his engineering work, and slipped the disc into the drive. A few clicks, and the large screen was filled with a picture of Amy and Scott taken in a restaurant in Hawaii during last year's vacation. They were smiling, covered in leis, colorful tropical drinks were on the table.

Scott clicked through a series of slides showing beautiful scenery, and them playing in the surf. Lee saw that Amy did have a voluptuous figure after all, hidden under her jeans and sweatshirts. Then Scott lingered on one of Amy taken on their lanai over looking the ocean. She was wearing a bra and panties, so much sexier than a bikini, and posing like a model does to look her best. She was also wearing high-heeled sandals. It was erotic.

"Wow, she looks great," Lee, exclaimed.

"Wait it gets better," Scott replied, and clicked to the next slide. In this one Amy had removed her top but was covering her breasts. In the next one, they were exposed, and she was showing them off. They were full and round, her nipples were dark pink, and stood out. In the next photo, she was naked, with a lovely smile on her face.

"She's going to be mad at you for showing me these pictures. Are you sure you know what you're doing?" Lee asked. Scott said that it was all right. The truth was he had not cleared it with Amy, but hoped that it would excite her after the fact.

"The next day we got dressed up to go to that fancy restaurant," Scott continued. "I told her I want to take some pictures of her before we left, because she was dressed so beautifully." Scott went on to the next slide. Amy was sitting in an armchair wearing a low cut black dress, grey stockings and high-heeled sandals. She was made up beautifully. She was leaning forward showing her cleavage and smiling. Then she was sitting upright and lifting her dress showing the tops of her thigh-highs. Lee had no idea she had such shapely legs. How could he? She was usually in sneakers. Her dress was pulled up entirely in the next shot, exposing her trimmed pubic hair. He realized Amy went to dinner that night without panties. Lee felt his cock stir.

"Shall I go on?' Scott asked.

"Go on," Lee whispered, his throat dry. The next pictures showed Amy with one leg, then the other, flung over the arms of the chair, fully exposing herself, sucking a finger and then inserting it, holding open her pussy lips so all the world could see its glistening interior. The last few shots were of Amy teasing herself with a dildo, inserting it in earnest, and having an orgasm, that is, if the look on her face meant anything. She showed no reluctance to pose. Amy was having a good time.

"Do you still think its love talking when I say that Amy is a secret treasure of sexiness, and a closet "girly-girl"? Lee's heart was racing.

"I take it all back. It's a side of her, and of you too, that I never would have guessed. You're an even luckier son-of-bitch than I thought you were, Scott, and I envy you."

"I guess you're a lucky man too, you got to see her like that. Look, Lee, I want to ask you a frank question. You can answer it any way you want to, it doesn't matter to me. I need to know, ahead of time, that it won't change anything between us. The three of us."

"As long as I can say yes or no, I don't see the harm in it. It's just a question, right?"

"Just a question." Lee was thinking, yes, yes!

Scott hesitated, then blurted, "I want someone I can trust, who can be discrete, you specifically, to take pictures of Amy and me together. I've tried to do it, but it's too complicated and gets in the way of the fun, and Amy loses the mood. I need a photographer. My question is, will you do it?"

Lee let it sink in, and then replied, "Do you mean pictures like these of Amy posing, in person? "

"Yes, pictures like these, and maybe more."

"The answer is yes. But what makes you think Amy will agree?"

"I have a hunch." They both hoped that Amy's curiosity would get the better of her.

"Goddamn you, Scott!" Amy shouted later that night. Who gave you the right to show those pictures?" Scott had seriously miscalculated. Amy's reaction was completely unexpected. He thought this would be a turn on for her, but she was furious instead. "How am I going to look him in the face?" Scott was silent for a time, so much for a man's intuition. Then he said,

"How do you look him in the face now?"

An even longer silence followed. He had made his point, and Scott wisely backed off. Later Scott agreed that he had no right to show the pictures without her consent. He explained that he was proud of how beautiful and sexy Amy looked in the photos, and he wanted to excite another man the way he gets excited when he sees her like that, and that after what happened between Lee and Amy, it did not seem like this was too much of a disclosure. After all, they were only pictures. Amy was mollified. "Did he say anything?" she asked, nonchalantly looking at her fingernails.

"Yes, he said you were beautiful and I was lucky. I think your pictures gave him a hard-on. To tell you the truth, Lee seemed more like his old self. That pussy of yours does have healing properties." Amy had to admit to herself the thought of exposing herself in this way to another man, especially this man, was terribly exciting. "I think that Lee might like to take pictures of you. I can't say that I would blame him." Amy did not respond, which Scott took as a good sign. "Just think about it," he said, and let the matter drop.

Oddly, Lee was not mentioned at all during their lovemaking for the next couple of weeks. Then Amy said, "If Lee were to take pictures, it could cross the line into something more, you know."

"I know. I've thought about it."

"Do you want that to happen?"

"Let's just say, that I'd be willing to let it happen," Scott replied, trying not to let his excitement show.

"Really? I don't understand how could you let another man fuck your wife? And in front of you, no less. Wouldn't you be jealous? Men kill their wives over this kind of thing."

Scott replied, "It's not a new idea for us. We've played this kind of game in bed for years, imagining another man or woman in bed with us. You seem to like it, and you have openly fantasized about taking on one man after another. I never got jealous, because I never felt threatened emotionally. I know you love me. When I make love to you, I experience the power of your sexual appetite in person. There's something thrilling in the thought of watching it exercised objectively, to see a big cock going into your pussy, knowing it is not mine, and that you don't care, because it's a cock and you just want it to fuck you. In reality, Amy, if you left me for another man, or for any reason, my life would be over."

"O, I do love you," Amy said, kissing his face. "You're an exciting man and sometimes I feel I would do anything you want."

"Look, I know that you wouldn't have come up with this idea on your own, that's my job, and that's ok with me, but I only want to go through with it if you own some part of it. Don't do it just for me."

"You know what my fantasies are. I have shared them with you haven't I? I made a fool of myself when I felt his cock, didn't I? You don't think I did that for you, do you? Of course, your desire is a part of it for me, but the rest of it is Amy doing it because Amy likes it and wants to do it for herself. It's crazy, but posing for you and Lee would be exciting, if it doesn't hurt Lee. But, I can't promise you I'll go through with anything more."

"Let me feel things out," Scott said.

Scott patiently made the arrangements. No one spoke of the matter except to Scott. It was understood by all, that no one would do anything that was not agreed upon by all, and that anyone could change their mind at any time. It was not exactly a spontaneous affair. Scott talked to Lee about the kind of pictures they might like. Lee made some excellent suggestions, showing he had given the matter a lot of thought. Once they even went into the living room, when Amy was at school, to check the lighting and angles, and shot some test exposures. Just talking about it got them hard. Scott wanted this to go smoothly, especially for Amy, without any fumbling and distractions due to the photography.

The day came. Lee had been with them about a year, plenty of time for the erotic pressure to build up. It was late on a Saturday afternoon in early summer. There would be soft natural sunlight for a least an hour. Amy spent the day getting ready. She went to the beauty parlor for the first time since her sister's wedding. She got the works. She picked out a dark, wine red dress, with spaghetti straps; it was made of silk, and not too tight. She wanted it a little loose across the hips and bust, and narrower across the waist. It emphasized her figure, yet it would not be constricting. She wore beige hose with a lacy elastic top, and a pair of matching red sandals that flattered her small feet and shapely legs. Her whole outfit could not have weighed much more than a pound or two, and yet it transformed this wholesome mother of twins into a sex goddess.

What does a man wear to such an affair without looking like a dork? Pajamas? Drawers? Not socks that's for sure. The men wore light cotton pants and silk, short sleeved shirts, and sandals, without socks, of course. Scott and Lee showered and shaved, but mostly their job was to resist the urge to masturbate. They were abstinent for the last ten days. Scott was saving his load for Amy. Lee, well he wasn't sure, but he was saving it too.

The stage was set. The curtain went up and the actors were onstage. An orchestra was playing on the stereo, the scented candles were lit, the champagne chilled, opened, and poured. They toasted each other. When Amy entered the room, their knees turned to jelly. She kissed them both on the cheek and thanked them for arranging such a wonderful evening. Her perfume washed over Lee, that same perfume he noticed on the night he first arrived at their house. The same perfume she wears when she fucks her husband, he thought. The two men were effusive in complimenting her. They called her "ravishing" and "stunning." Amy blushed, and truly became the woman they saw her to be.

After the first bottle of champagne, they began. It was very awkward at first. Scott took the camera, and started to pose Amy. He directed her to lift her dress, then higher in subsequent shots. Amy's expressions were perky, or pouty, or cute, always appropriate to the pose. As she began to expose herself more, she grew excited and became more serious. Whatever position he asked her to assume, she did. He had her bend over and spread her legs, he then posed her on the couch with her legs apart, the pose pulled her panties taut over her pussy. You could see the wet spot and the dimpled crease running up the length of it. Lee could not believe what he was seeing. "Get closer, Lee and have a good look," Scott said. Trembling, Lee got down on his knees, as if in homage, between Amy's legs. He put his cheek against the wet, white nylon of her panties and took in the smell of her. He kissed the flat cloth. "Amy would you take off your panties and spread your lips for Lee, please?" When she did as he requested, he said, "Lee, how can you resist my wife's beautiful cunt? Don't you want to lick it? Amy, how about you? I'm sure Lee would agree to it if you asked him nicely."

"Would you like to lick my pussy, Lee, pretty please? I can't believe I just said that," Amy said laughing, then repeated herself in a serious whisper, Yes, lick my pussy please." Lee drank in her smell, which combined with her perfume, made him dizzy, and with a whimper, buried his face into her. He was aware of how her nylons and soft inner thighs felt on his cheeks, and ran his hands over her legs. He liked her taste and probed her deeply with his tongue, devouring her noisily. Every so often, she would glance at Scott's crotch and see his hard-on creeping down the leg of his pants. She closed her eyes and wondered what was next. Then Scott sat on the sofa next to her and kissed her gently on the lips. Not ready to mess up her makeup, they sucked tongues, and watched together as Lee slurped between her legs. Lee came up for air and saw Amy's hand inside Scott's pants, and then, just inches away from his face, she pulled out his cock and wrapped her red, glossy lips around it. While Amy sucked him, Scott spread her pussy lips with the two fingers of his free hand. Lee took the camera now, and started clicking away, preserving every detail.

They took a break to open up another bottle of champagne and cool off. They all laughed nervously. Lee gulped his drink down. "I don't how much more of this I can take," he said. Scott and Amy looked horrified and embarrassed by his statement. Was he backing out? Lee saw the look on their faces, and reassured them it was nothing like that. It was just that with all the excitement, he was beginning to hurt. "O, you poor thing," Amy said as she pressed up against him and rubbed his crotch, her eyes a little glassy. This is awful. Scott, what can we do?" The camera was in Scott's hands now, and she had his answer when the flash went off.

Amy slowly unbuttoned Lee's shirt and slipped it off. Then she dropped to her knees. When Amy struggled with his zipper, Lee merely undid his belt and let his pants fall. Amy grabbed his boxers and pulled them down in one quick motion and Lee's great cock snapped up in a long arc and slapped against his belly. It stood straight out and waved under its own weight in front of Amy's wide eyes. She was thrilled. It was magnificent and all she had expected. Her main concern had been that it might be grotesque, impractically large, having grown in her imagination. It was of human scale after all, long, shiny, rosy, hard; in a word magnificent. Unconsciously, she licked her lips.

Lee turned aside to step out of his pants, first lifting one leg and then the other. When he straightened up and turned to face her, his cock slapped the side of her jaw. Amy was startled and then giggled, and in a hushed voice said, "O my God, I can't believe it. I finally got my hands on Lee's famous cock." She lifted it up and examined it carefully, feeling the heft of it, and its length and girth, as if committing its dimensions to memory. At one point, she wrapped both hands around it. Scott was right, even double fisted she could not cover the whole length. Amy started to tug on it, rocking back and forth on her heels. She kissed it, planting dozens of small kisses on the head and shaft. She used her two thumbs to run up the back of the shaft. Before she was halfway up, a clear drop of pre-cum emerged from the tip. Amy scooped it up with her tongue and smeared it across her lips. Every couple of inches she would get another little treat and made a point of showing it off like a delicacy.

Then she licked up the sides, front and back, until she opened her mouth wide and took him in. She ran her hands up and down his thighs and over his tight, smooth ass. She drew his balls into her mouth as best she could and buried her face between them. Lee's cock stood up over her shoulder, she was practically rubbing him with one hand above her head. Amy locked on Lee's eyes to see what effect her sucking was having. When he let out a moan, so did Amy. Although no one heard him, Scott moaned too.

The alcohol may have loosened her jaw, because Amy did an admirable job of getting the shaft into her mouth. Lee recalled that his wife Sandra never managed to get beyond the head, which always left him wanting, not that she was ever generous with blowjobs, anyway. But, Amy was getting halfway down the shaft, which was deeper than any woman had gone before. "Mmmm, you taste good," Amy murmured.

"If you don't stop I won't be able to hold off much longer," Lee said.

"Are you threatening to cum?"

"Yes, and there's going to be a lot of it."

"Mmm, let's give you some proper attention. Is that all right with you, Scott? " Scott lost his voice for a moment and could only nod.

Amy stood up, laid the sofa cushions on the floor, and took Lee by the hand, telling him to lie down. She saw that his cock reached just beyond his navel, and began sucking him again, this time nibbling on the thin skin behind the head of his cock, her favorite place. She slathered him with saliva so that the shaft was well coated, then she climbed on top of him and hoisted her dress over her ass. She balanced herself on one knee and steadied herself with the other foot. She held his long cock at the base, and began to work it into her vagina, which was still wet from Lee's sucking and her own excitement. "I think you're going to like this," Amy said.

"And what about you?" Lee replied.

"O, I like it. I like it already."

After it was seated, she glided down its length slowly, enjoying every inch of him. She began to move up and down, going deeper each time. She was being careful because he was so thick and long, but soon realized that she accommodated him easily. The stretching felt wonderful and he was already probing places where no cock had been before. Lee played with her nipples as she rode him.

"O, Amy, you feel so good. I never knew. O, what a sweet pussy," Lee moaned.

Scott was transfixed and kneeled to get a closer look at the sight of Lee's penis splitting his honey. This was the very spot, that the fucking of his wife was taking place. Amy's cunt made a perfect circle stretching around the shaft, and when she rose up, the circle clung to him as if reluctant to let go, and when she lowered herself, a thin ring of fluid formed around the rim, literally "squeegeeing" the juice into a rivulet than ran down his balls.

Abruptly, Amy rolled off Lee and laid on her back, inviting him to mount her. She knew now that she could handle him, and wanted to turn the control over to Lee, so she could feel his full strength. Amy looked up into Lee's eyes and pulled his face down to hers, and kissed him passionately. "How does it feel?" she whispered.

"You're a goddess. I can't believe I'm fucking you. Thank you, thank you."

They were all in a delirium of lust and alcohol. Lee could feel the heels of Amy's sandals digging into his back. He started pumping away slowly with long, confident strokes. As deep as Lee was, Scott could see that Lee could only go in so far. However, that did not stop Amy from urging him to fuck deeper and raising her legs high in the air. "O, God, he's really fucking me, isn't he Scott?"

"Yes, baby. He's fucking you."

"Make sure, honey." Scott positioned himself to get a better look. He noticed Lee's balls were large and round, and were far apart. The skin was hairless, glowing and smooth, and very tight. When Lee banged into her, his balls did not swing or flap against her ass, they just shook like bags of Jell-o. Amy's anus was wet with their drippings. Scott reached and felt Lee's cock sliding in and out of his wife's vagina. It was slippery with her juice.