Amy's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Amy, you're being fucked. Lee's doing a great job." Scott wet his finger in the juice and worked around her pink, rosebud of an anus. Her moans and gasps increased. He finger fucked her ass for the first time, while Lee took care of her pussy. Scott was concerned that Lee might be hurting her, but nothing could be further from the truth. He watched as his amazing wife urged Lee on, as she enjoyed the fuck of her life. Then Scott laid beside her, kissed her, and whispered, "Do you like it, honey?" and the music swelled in the background.

"O, Scott it feels so good. He's fucking me just like we wanted. His cock is so long and hard, I don't want him to stop. I love you, baby. You take such good care of me. No woman has it better than me, Scott. I have everything. Then she looked up at Lee and said, Keep fucking, Hung Lee, harder."

They had been at it this way for several minutes when Lee began to signal that he was about to cum. Amy responded to his sounds and began the climb to her own orgasm. Their fucking quickened and they sounded like they were dropping down a steep rollercoaster. With each ejaculation, Lee let out a grunt. Amy was red in the face, and straining. She kept her eyes closed as she matched him thrust for thrust, while he emptied himself into her. His cum did not dribble out of her cunt; there was so much, and the fit was so tight, it squirted out instead. Only when he pulled out did it begin to flow. Lee was hardly out of Amy when Scott handed him the camera, and took his accustomed place between his wife's legs. He slid in effortlessly, and began to pump away.

"I love you," Amy mouthed, as her adaptable pussy tightened down on his cock. If what she said was true, about always wanting more, even after a good orgasm, now was her chance to be satisfied. Scott fucked her like a madman, and Amy came again and again. Scott came and mixed his semen with Lee's inside his wife's cunt, and then collapsed at her side.

"Did this really happen, or was it just my imagination," Amy said. No one answered her. The room was quiet. They rested, carried on a wave of violins from the stereo. Amy was lying next to Scott, when she realized that Lee was resting separately from them over by the easy chair. She motioned him over to lie on the other side of her. They fell asleep for a few minutes in a tangle of arms and legs. Amy awoke to Scott sucking on her breast. It stirred her deep inside. Soon Lee was sucking the other breast. Her hand felt their muscular backs and she ran her fingers through their hair. Simultaneously, the men began to stroke her stockinged thighs, which Amy parted for them. Lee's thick, strong finger squished inside her pussy hole, while Scott expertly worked her clitoris. In short order, the stimulation of breasts, clit and vagina, had her bucking in yet another orgasm, which, when it was over, only left her more excited.

Amy kneeled between the two men and began to fondle their cocks. She had never before felt two cocks at the same time. She jerked on them until they were hard once again. Then she sucked one and then the other. In a way Scott had the better deal, because Amy could deep throat him, which she loved doing, as much as Scott loved having it done. Lee's cock, on the other hand, though less practical, was thrilling, and she loved jerking and sucking on it. When they were good and hard, Amy got on her hands and knees, and without any dialog, Scott kneeled in front of her so she could suck him, while Lee entered her from behind. In a moment, they had a reciprocal motion going. When one cock was going out the other was going in. They had threaded Amy from end-to-end, and she loved every moment. She stopped counting orgasms. Scott and Lee were smiling at each other. "Everything ok, buddy?" Scott asked.

"Fine, just fine," Lee replied. On a silent signal, they switched positions. Now, Amy could taste herself on Lee's prick. She grabbed him with both hands and sucked for all she was worth. Lee undulated his hips, at one point held her head, and pushed in even deeper. When Scott heard her, gagging it brought him closer to the edge, and when he heard Lee groan that he was going to cum, Scott let go and pumped for all he was worth, his balls slapping at her ass. Lee was the first to cum. He shot hot streams of cum into Amy's mouth, some of which stuck on her face. The great cock was slathered in cum and saliva, as Amy kept pumping and squeezing out every drop. Lee dropped back exhausted. Scott turned Amy over on to her back, and reentered her. She pulled her knees up to her chest while Scott suspended himself above her on his extended arms, straight legged, and on the tips of his toes. This way the only part of them touching was cock and cunt. Scott dropped his hard cock deep into her pussy. Amy looked up into his eyes in disbelief. Scott saw Lee's cum all over her face and mouth. She tried to say something, but only emitted a gurgling sound. That did it. Scott came again. Amy could feel the semen being injected into her vagina, her third cream pie of the night.

Afterward, the last rays of the sun illuminated Amy as she sat on the couch, beautiful, now naked, except for hose and sandals. Her lipstick was worn off and her lips were puffy. She raised her legs and opened her pussy lips, her vagina pouted visibly, repeatedly forcing the cum out. She held three loads, and it took some time for it to be expelled. The men stared in disbelief as she fed it to herself, in as obscene a display as they could ever have hoped for." Anybody want some?" she asked.

"No, thanks," they said, and shivered. When Amy stood up, she grabbed both men by their cocks.

"Uh, oh," she said, "there's still more," as she felt a glob of semen roll down her stockings.

"It would be a shame to waste it, we can't have that," Lee said, and stuck two fingers up her vagina and scooped out another glob of the white cream. Hey Scott, I can't tell if it's yours or mine."

It's mine," said Amy, so Lee smeared it across her mouth. She licked her lips and stood tiptoe in her high-heels, raising one leg off the ground, and tried to kiss him. What could he do? He kissed her back, and so did Scott. She could feel both men harden in her hands.

Some time later when she was looking at the pictures, she wondered what the twins would think if they could have seen their mother that evening. They thought they were so hip, slick and cool. They would be lucky if ever, in their lives, they experienced the love and passion that their homemaker Mom had felt.

That night was the beginning of the end. It was a beginning, because they got together five more times over the next few weeks; the end, because Lee's mood returned to normal shortly afterward, and his business began making money again, thanks to Amy and Scott. However, it was Amy's caring and eroticism that made Lee want to live again. When Lee began to make plans to move out, they made sure the last couple of sessions were over the top. Ever since Scott had fingered Amy's asshole, while Lee was fucking her, she developed a fondness for anal play. No, Lee never did fuck her in the ass, but Scott, who was large, but manageable, did.

One night Lee lay on the bed while Amy straddled him on top, face-to-face. This was Scott's favorite position for Amy and Lee. He could see everything. He came up behind. She was prepared, and with plenty of lubrication, he slipped his cock into her rectum. The feeling of being filled by two hard socks at the same time was overwhelming. The men were gentle. It was Amy, who after a few minutes, began to egg them on. Her appetite was intimidating, but they took their cue from her, and gave her everything she asked for. Both men had their orgasms, simultaneously emptying themselves into her.

All of Amy's fantasies came true over those next few weeks; the big cock fantasy, the two cocks, multiple orgasm fantasy, and the idea that love and lovemaking could heal a broken heart. She believed in the power of pussy, her pussy, and never regretted what she did. Lee eventually found a girl who loved him. Scott was the happiest man in the world. Although they never again shared their bed with another person, their sex life remained active and passionate into their old age. Amy, who had never masturbated, except with Scott, would on occasion, when she was alone, take a hot bath, spread out on the bed, and with a large dildo, bring herself to a shattering orgasm thinking about the things she did with her husband and Lee.

The pictures turned out beautifully. The light of the setting sun bathed their bodies with a rosy glow. Amy's skin looked smooth and flawless. Lee's cock was photogenic from all angles and looked even bigger on film. The photographs froze ropes of cum in mid-flight, on their way to Amy's open mouth, and with so much cream, there were lots of pictures of cream pies, which she provocatively displayed for the camera. Scott's memories of Lee's big cock fucking his wife, and her sheer enthusiasm for it, and Amy's memories of Lee's hefty rod stretching her pussy, and the dozens of pictures they took, all combined to last them both for the rest of their lives.

Dear Reader, thank you for finishing this rather long story, I hope it stimulated your own fantasies. Now go, enjoy yourself — Marc DeLancy