Amy's GrandPa Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready now! Can we have pizza first?"

"The number is on the wall. Decide what you want and double it. I'll start making some dessert."

Her eyes lit up at the mention of the word.

"I didn't know you could cook, GrandPa."

"There's a lot we have to learn about each other. For instance, the difference between real cream and that junk they put in a spray can."

I could see the wheels going around in her mind on the question of whether I had meant "cow cream" or "man cream," but then she remembered what the cream was to be used for and a flush spread over her body as she began to think about it. I still had my finger in her cunt as she squeezed her thighs together in anticipation. I had to pull it out quickly or she would lose her buzz.

When the doorbell rang, I told Amy to get the door.

"Should I go like this?" she asked, pointing at her naked body.

"It's your game," I told her.

She did it. She threw the door wide open in the face of the most surprised pizza delivery boy in Slobbering Aspens.

"Holy sheeeit!," Jimmy yelled. Had to give the little bastard credit. He held on to the pizza.

"What's the matter, Jimmy? Never saw a girl before?" I knew Jimmy well. I had wanted to fuck his mother for years. They lived a few houses down the street. I let Jimmy and his buddies use the pool from time to time.

"Amy is my granddaughter and we're practicing to be nudists. Would you like to join us?"

"Holy sheeeit!"

"Is that all you can say, Jimmy? Why don't you take off your clothes with us so I can see if you like me." Amy started loosening his belt. She had seen the bulge in his jeans and apparently liked what she saw.

"Oh shit. I can't! I have more deliveries to do. Can I come back later?"

"Sure. Maybe I'll still be in the mood. GrandPa said we were going to play Dominos or something."

"Oh shit," Jimmy yelled, running backwards to his truck while he tried to see Amy's body as long as possible.

"It's a good thing you were in the kitchen, GrandPa. If he had seen your boner, he might have thought it was for him."

"Maybe it was, honey. That Jimmy's a cute kid."

She looked at me as if she were trying to decide if it was worth it to find out if I was joking.

"Come on. Let's eat. Jimmy completely forget about money, so I guess it's free."

"Ummmnh. Makes it taste that much better. Let's see now. Wonder what we could do with this bread stick." I greased it liberally with butter and slid it slowly to the back of her twat as she was eating. Jimmy's family not only made the best pizza around, their bread sticks were also famous. They weren't the puny little pretzel-stick types you get at a lot of places. They were fresh-baked yeast bread shaped like baguettes and were about an inch thick. I was very careful to work it slowly into the depths of her cunt, trying not to hurt her. They were still warm from the oven, but just cool enough to feel good.

When it was fully inserted, I asked. "Everybody around here swears by Mozzarella's bread sticks. Like them?"

"I think they're fabulous, GranPa. Aren't you hungry?"

"As a matter of fact, I am. I think their bread sticks are fabulous." I dropped to my knees and began chewing on the end that was sticking out of my granddaughter's pussy. The resulting action inside her cunt must have been enjoyable, because she bucked and heaved like she was riding a wild pony as I ate.

"Ooooh. I think they are fabulous, too, GrandPa. How many can you eat?"

"Since Jimmy only brought two, I'd say the limit is around two. But remember, we have to save room for dessert, don't we?"

Her eyes shone even more brightly. "I love you, GrandPa."

"Love you, too, Kitten." I went back to work on the breadstick before it got cold. When all the excess bread was gone, I had to pull the rest out with my teeth, a bite at a time. I'm afraid my nose may have brushed against her clit from time to time, because she did buck and heave quite a bit, there.

My prick was still painfully extended. It seemed to have locked into erect position. "Are we ready for dessert, now?" I asked when the last of the bread sticks were gone.

"I can't wait another minute, GrandPa."

"We have fresh cherries from my tree and cream that was stolen from a calf this morning. Sit on the table and lean back. I've heard this is where cherries come from. I'm going to put a few back."

Amy eagerly climbed on the table and spread her legs wide. The lips of her pussy were so puffy and flushed, they looked like she had a rash. She held her pussy wide for me as I dipped each cherry in fresh cream and nudged it deep into her cunt.

"I think it's full, GrandPa," she squirmed uncomfortably.

"Just a couple more," I told her. What I didn't tell her was that the last two were going up her ass.

"Oooooh! You didn't tell me that!"

"Maybe life isn't always like a story book."

"Maybe it's better." She relaxed and let me push the last two up her bunghole.

I put my face in her pussy and nudged her clit with my nose until she squeezed out a cherry. "Thanks for giving me your cherry."

"No problem," she smiled. "I've got lots of them."

Taking another deviation from the book, I ate half the cherry and put my lips against hers, passing the other half to her as we kissed.

"Bet you never expected to eat your own cherry."

"If I had any idea it was this good, I would have eaten it long ago. Give me some more."

"Patience. When we get to the last ones, it's going to take a lot of digging to get them. We don't want to rush things, do we?"

"Wow! Mom doesn't know what she missed, does she?"

"She doesn't have a clue. I would made her life a lot more enjoyable the whole time she was growing up if she had just relaxed and let me show her how."

"You're a great lover, GrandPa. Now dive in there and get those deep ones. My pussy is already starting to clench. You're going to see the greatest orgasm I've ever had, I think. No one has ever taken the time to get me this high before.

True to her word, Amy's body began to vibrate with every flick of my tongue. She was humming continuously as I applied suction with my mouth and tickled her clit with my tongue. When the last cherry popped out, she popped off.

What a blast! My granddaughter learned the meaning and value of foreplay that day. Her orgasm twisted her body into a tight ball. I could no longer reach her twat to lick or to tickle. She exhibited all the symptoms of someone having a seizure. She shuddered, she bounced, she rolled and tossed. She moaned, she groaned, she screamed high C.

I took her into my lap and held her on the length of my rigid prong while she gradually ran down. It took a lot of energy to make a body go through those contortions. Sooner or later, she would have to stop. While she was going, it felt good to hold her ass against my prick. Soon, now, it should get some relief.

For a long time after she stopped quivering, I held her quietly in my arms, kissing her neck and hair and talking soothingly to her as you would to a horse that had been frightened.

Finally, she recovered her strength.

"Wow! GrandPa! You're such a fantastic lover! Thank you, thank you."

"Wouldn't you like some whipped cream, too, little girl?" I leered.

"Oh, yes Sir!," she followed my lead perfectly. "Can I put this whipped cream here, and here, and here?"

"Yes you may, child, but if it starts to melt, you'll have to lick it off to keep from making a mess." "Oh, yes Sir. We don't want a mess, do we." She had finished spreading the cream over my balls and spooned the rest on the head of my prick, spreading it over the entire length with her fingers.

"Watch out, it's starting to melt!," I warned.

"Don't worry, Sir. I'll get it!" She flicked out her tongue and licked all the way from my asshole to the tip of my tortured dick. That one lick nearly gave me the relief I so desperately needed, but the end came too soon. It was the first time I really, really, really wanted a longer dick.

However, that lick was followed by another, then another, until the cumulative effect was almost enough to get me there. By this time, my dick was long clean of cream, so Amy spooned the rest onto the tip of my cock then lunged her mouth over the end, taking me to the base of her throat in one motion.

It was the first time I ever got off from one suck, but I was in such a state of arousal by this time, she might have been able to make me cum just by commanding me.

"Cum!," she would have said, and my cock would have begin spewing hot torrents of juice, as it was doing now. In this case, I could feel it but not see it, as she kept her lips all the way against my balls. The head of my dick was somewhere in her throat, where it was spewing an unknown, but possibly incredible, amount of hot, slimy sperm.

"Like that, GrandPa?" She smiled sweetly, with rivulets of my cum running down her chin.

"You are the best cocksucker in the whole, wide world, darling." I kissed her deeply and licked the evidence of our incest from her chin.

"Still want to fuck Jimmy?"

"It seems sort of pointless, now, but I did sort of promise the guy and I hate a prickteaser. Don't you?"

"Well, what we did today involved quite a lot of tease. I guess the ones I don't like are the ones you're never going to get. They just like the feeling of power they get from denying someone's desire. You told Jimmy you might not be in the mood, so do whatever you like. He's sure to be disappointed, though."

"Ok. I'll give him a little. It's not like I've been fucked lately, is it?"

"Nobody I know has fucked you. Get ready. I hear his truck coming now. Hope his brakes are good. He must be doing 90."

Jimmy pushed the doorbell about 50 times while Amy was crossing the living room.

"Are you still in the mood, Amy?" His prick made a lump the size of a football in his pants.

"I don't know. Let's see what you've got." "Here? No offense, Mr. Long, but can we have some privacy?"

"Whatever I do, my GrandPa gets to watch. He likes to watch. I like to fuck. Are we going to talk all night or are you going to show me if that's a sock in your pants?"

"Ok, ok. Just seems a little weird. Does this look like a sock?"

It didn't look like a sock to me, unless socks have big red things on the end, and distended veins running all around the length. Boy, was this guy hung, and was he horny! This was the prick I wished I had when Amy was licking me.

"I guess you'll do," she said, leading him to the couch by his dick. She laid back against the cushions and Jimmy climbed feverishly on board.

His first lunge buried the old salami all the way to the root and widened Amy's eyes so far it looked like her eyeballs might pop out. Then he started humping. That kid pumped his dick in that tight cunt so fast it was like watching a dog fuck.

The first two times he came, he didn't even slow down. The only way we knew he had cum was by the amount of cum running down Amy's thighs. I got a towel from the bathroom and lifted her ass to slide it under while Jimmy was still pounding away. Apparently, my presence wasn't enough to spoil his fun, after all.

The kid must have cum five or six times before he quit. His dick was still fully hard when he climbed off. Strings of cum were drooling from his pisshole as he zipped up.

"Wow, Amy! You are fantastic! I'm sorry I have to run again, but my folks call the cops if I'm not back from my deliveries in a certain time. They're so afraid I'll get robbed."

"That's ok, Jimmy. Come back sometime when you have more time. You have a great cock. Thanks for the pizza."

"Thanks for the pussy. See you later, Mr. Long."

"I saw the way you were drooling over the size of his dick, GrandPa. You nearly blew your wad jacking off watching him. Want to suck my pussy dry?"

"I always figure love is where you find it. The first pussy I ever fucked was a mule. It felt as good to me as any pussy I ever fucked. I've sucked a couple of dicks in my day and it was just as exciting as having mine sucked, so yes, Honey, spread those lovely thighs and I will lick Jimmy's cum out of your hot little twat. Have to warn you, though. You have to suck harder to get cum out than to get cherries out, so it may be hard on you."

"Suck away, you old goat!," she laughed as she spread her thighs and leaned her head back to swallow my still rigid prick.

As with the cherries, the effort of getting the last drop was enough to start her shaking again. I joined her for the second time that evening, by flooding her tonsils with creamy cum. Not bad for an old fart, huh?

"I guess we know where I'll be sleeping, then?"

"Not necessarily."

Her eyes had a bewildered, hurt, look. I hastened to let her know it was a joke. "We have to decide which side of the bed you want."

The cloud passed as she realized I was only teasing. "Come on, you old goat. I'll scrub your back if you'll scrub mine."

We went to sleep spooned together, with my now flaccid dick held tightly between her thighs.

12