Amy's GrandPa Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it's time I did. Somebody has to teach you and Mom certainly won't. She would let you grow up ignorant if she could. I bet she hasn't even told you about your clit, has she?"

"Clit? What's a clit?"

"See? I knew it. She hasn't told you shit! This is a clit, see? The real name is clitoris, but everybody says clit. See it get bigger when I tickle it? Let me see yours."

Barbi was savoring this play as much as I.

"Does Barbi go both ways?", I whispered.

"More than that!", she panted back. "Just keep slamming that bologna in my guts. That Amy is getting to me."

"Mmmnnnh. Might have to invite you out to the ranch sometime."

"Say the word, big guy."

Amy was warming to her role as teacher, now. "Come on. Tickle yours. Let's see how big it gets."

"But what if Barbi comes back in? I would die!"

"She told me she would be gone for a while. Some guy had offered her a hundred bucks to give him a blow job."

"Wow! Do people really do that? That guy on the plane kept putting his hand on my leg, then he offered me a hundred bucks to go in the lavatory with him. I didn't know what he wanted, so I wouldn't go. He finally offered me fifty if I would play with his dick under the blanket."

"Did you take it?"

Bitsy grinned mischievously and ran over to her jeans. She pulled the fifty out and waved it. "Most money I ever had!", she cackled triumphantly.

Amy grinned. "That's my sis. I didn't know how uptight you might be, with Mom always yelling at us to keep our legs crossed. Did you like playing with his prick?"

"Yeah, but I wanted to see it when he finished. He wouldn't let me finish him off. He jumped up and ran to the lavatory."

"Maybe we can find somebody who will let you watch him."

"Really? Wow! That would be great! I'm a virgin, though. I don't want to get pregnant."

"Don't worry about it. The guy I'm thinking about is very gentle and careful. He would never do anything to get you in trouble."

"Would he give me fifty bucks, too?"

"I'm sure he would, but if you take money for it, it makes you a whore."

"Oh. Am I a whore because I took that guy's money?" She looked ready to burst into tears. She sat on a bench right in front of me with her pussy spread wide while I plowed into the salesgirl on the darkened room only a foot or so away. It was enough to send me off the deep end.

It must have been enough for Barbi, too. Her cunt clenched and squeezed mine in a vise grip, milking me for every drop I had.

"No, Bitsy. You're not a whore for taking money one time. Just don't let it become a habit, ok? Besides, most women get money for sex one way or another. The only time we call them whores is when the amount is agreed on and paid up front. When a woman marries a man she doesn't love and fucks him just because she wants him to take care of her, we call her a wife. Get it?"

"I think so. It's ok to fuck for money as long as you don't admit it?"

"That's it! Our girl is learning fast. You know, speaking of money, there is one exception to the whore label."

"What's that?"

I wondered, too. Barbi was cleaning the residual cum off my rod while I played with her fantastic tits.

"I've been reading some old books that Gramps has about sex in the middle ages. They used to sell girl's maidenheads for a lot of money. Since you can normally only do this once, it wasn't considered wrong. It was just a way for families with too little money to get some from those with a lot."

"What's a maidenhead?"

"It's your cherry. You said you were a virgin. I'll bet there are still lots of rich old guys who would pay a lot to bust your cherry. Want to try it?"

"Would it hurt?"

"We would find a guy who would be gentle with you and take his time. If he does it right, you won't feel a thing except a good cum."

"What's a cum?"

"Mom hasn't told you anything, has she?"

"No. What's a cum."

"Here. Spread your legs and do what I do. See if it doesn't make you feel good."

Damn, that Amy was a wonder! When I first entered the security room, I was only hoping for a brief glimpse of something as clothes were removed and tried on.

As if reading my thoughts, Barbi stood beside me naked and whispered, "I can get some awesome tips for Amy if she's interested. This is the best show I've ever seen in here."

"Talk to her. She may not do it for tips, but she sure is enjoying doing it now."

"Me too. Suck on my tits while I play with myself."

"Here. you can fulfill one of my greatest fantasies. Sit on my dick while you do it. I've dreamed about having a beautiful woman bring herself off while sitting motionless on my dick, but never could get one to do it for me."

"Never?"

"Never."

"What a shame. You poor baby. Slip that meat wand up my slot and I'll make you happy. Look at that kid go! If this is her first time, she sure learns fast."

"Just because she doesn't know the words doesn't mean she's never tickled her cunt before. Wow! What a night! Watching both my granddaughters fingerfuck themselves while your tight cunt clenches my dick is right at the doorway to heaven. Bet you a hundred you can't get yourself off at exactly the same time they do."

"You're on. For that bet, I'll guarantee to get you off at the same time."

"Ride, cowgirl, ride."

I knew that hundred was a done deal and it was going to be worth every penny. If my nights kept getting better, I was going to have to hire somebody to enjoy it for me.

Sure enough, we all came in unison. If Barbi was faking it, she did a hell of a good job. Amy could have been, just to encourage Bitsy. Bitsy and I were the only two I felt I could be 100% sure of.

"You guys cum back real soon, now, you hear? Thanks for the business, Mr. Long."

"We'll be back soon. You give the best service in town."

She blushed. She actually blushed! "Why thank you, Sir."

We all said our good-byes and left the store staggering under the load of boxes and bags.

"Amy, do you mind driving? I've had a few beers and don't want to get into trouble."

"Sure, Gramps. Bitsy is already looking sleepy and you have a bigger lap for her to lay her head on, than mine."

That Amy was a wonder. Always thinking and always setting up the next step. I was pretty sure who the rich guy was that she had picked out to pluck Bitsy's maidenhead, but didn't know how she planned to set it up. At the very least, she had verified Bitsy's burgeoning sensuality and interest in sex.

Bitsy had been a little skittish around me when she first got off the plane, but the ice was broken now. The clothes I had bought her cost a hell of a lot more than the fifty she had got from the guy for the hand job, a fact that Amy had pointed out to her in a whisper as I paid the bill. She was looking at me with a new respect and maybe even a little calculation.

As soon as we got rolling, Bitsy asked if she could put her head in my lap. Of course I readily agreed, but was surprised that she laid down with her head facing my stomach. She laid her hand across my dick and cushioned her head on her hand. My poor, overworked dick managed a flinch.

"Did I hurt you, GrandPa?"

"No, baby. It just tickled a little." Boy! Did it!

"Ok." She wriggled and moved around as if she couldn't get comfortable. Each move brought fresh sensations coursing across my captive prong.

"I'm sorry, GrandPa. I just can't get comfortable."

"That's ok. Tell you what. Climb up in my lap like you used to do when you were smaller. You used to go to sleep in my lap all the time."

"Ok." She jumped in my lap with alacrity. Guess her motor was still running from the excitement of the shopping and all the sex stuff with Amy, not to mention her first real orgasm. She was wound pretty tight, as tired as she was.

It took her a bit of squirming to get settled in my lap, too. Considering the fact that there was a log taking up a bunch of room in my lap, it was a wonder that she ever found a way to sit without sliding off.

At long last, she was relatively still, but the motion of the truck kept her ass rubbing my dick the whole way.

"Is she asleep?"

"I think so. Her eyes are closed and she's breathing easy."

"Remember that book of yours I was reading that told about rich men buying young girls maidenheads?"

"Yeah."

"Didn't you say you knew the author?"

"Yeah."

"Do you think he would know anybody who would pay a couple of thousand for one?"

I felt Bitsy stiffen in my arms. Two thousand must have been enough to get her attention.

"He probably does. He's been around a lot."

"Could we find somebody who would be gentle with her and not hurt her?"

"I'm sure we could."

"Will you set it up?"

"Ok. Listen. Since she's asleep, I've got to tell you. My dick is killing me. Her tight ass is sitting right on it and it's hard as a rock. What should I do?"

"Let me think. I know! She sleeps like a log. Why don't you just lift her up enough to unzip your pants and you can pull your dick up between her legs to relieve the pressure?"

"You sure she won't wake up?"

"I'm sure. You could probably fuck her without waking her up, but that would screw up our $2000 cherry picking session, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah, and I want that money to go into her college fund. Tell you what. I'll see how much we can get for her cherry. It might be a lot more than $2000. Whatever it is, I'll match it. She's going to need a lot of money for college. Ahhh! That's better."

"Got your dick out?"

"All the way. It was about to kill me all wrapped up in my pants like that."

"Is it between her legs?"

"Sure is."

"Does it feel good?"

"You know it does. Every time the truck bounces, her thighs jack me off. What should I do if I'm about to cum?"

"Go ahead and let it cum. We can take her in the house and undress her while she's still asleep. She won't ever see that dress until it's been washed. We can wash the cum off her belly so she won't wonder what it is when she wakes up."

"Oh shit! You're really getting me hot talking about it like that."

"Take her panties off. If she doesn't know about the rest, she won't know she was rubbing your prick against her bare pussy when you shot off, will she."

"Wait! She's not wearing any panties!"

"Oh, yeah. That's right. It was our surprise for you. I'm not, either. See?"

Amy pulled her skirt up around her waist to let me have a clear view of her bare pussy and the two fingers she had lodged in it. My hand was still on Bitsy's bare cunt at the time, with my prick rubbing her bare lips. Amazingly, there was enough cum left in my old, tired balls to flood Bitsy's crotch. It's a good thing she was pretending to be asleep. There would have been hell to pay if she was truly innocent and woke up with a slimy crotch.

"Check to see if she's a virgin."

"Should I?"

"What would happen if we sold her cherry and she didn't have one? She would get fucked for nothing. Go ahead. See if it's there."

I stuck my cum-coated finger in my granddaughter's pussy to verify her virginity. "Yep. It's there, all right."

"Don't you think she's got a sweet pussy?"

"I can't see her pussy."

"You can feel it, can't you?"

"Yeah. I'm feeling it now."

"Play with her clit a little. You should have seen her learning to play with it tonight." Amy winked at me.

"I've often wondered if the body reacts the same way when a person is asleep. How much of an orgasm is strictly nerves and how much is in the mind?"

"I don't know. See if you can get her off while she's sleeping. Rub your dick on her clit while you tickle her pussy lips. Are they swollen?"

"Oh yeah. They're real puffy."

"Is your dick still slick with your cum?"

"Sure is."

"Wipe a little on her lips so she can smell it in her sleep. Maybe she'll have a good dream. Maybe she'll dream her prince has come and is fucking her silly."

"Ok. She must be dreaming something like that. Her ass is grinding against my prick and she is licking her lips."

"Put a big gob of cum on her lips. See if she licks that off."

"She licked that up real quick."

"Now put the head of your dick in her pussy until it hits her cherry. Just let it sit there. Let her body get used to the feel of having a dick in her cunt."

"She's making me hard again."

"Don't fuck her! She needs that college fund."

"I won't, but she sure is making me want to ram it in her."

"Try to hold out just a little longer. We're almost there." * * * * * * * * "Can you carry her ok? She's not as little as she used to be."

"Carrying her is not the problem. Her bare pussy is hanging out right above my hard dick. Let's just hope that some nosy neighbor doesn't look out her window right now."

"Bring her in here and let's get her ready for bed. Lift her up so I can slide her dress over her head. Didn't I tell you she sleeps like a log?"

"I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. Wow! She's beautiful!"

"I'll tell her you said that. Here, take this warm cloth and wash your cum off her pussy while I take her dress to the laundry room."

"I know a better way than that to clean cum off a pussy."

"Oh, you naughty boy. Ok. Lick away. I'll be back in a minute."

This game was pretty good and getting better all the time. The bright lights of the bedroom removed any mystery about my youngest granddaughter's pussy as I knelt next to the bed, with my face inches from her barely mature slit. Chunks of my cum still matted her sparse cunt hair. I made an exploratory swipe of my tongue from the bottom to the top of her pussy lips.

As good as she was at feigning sleep, she couldn't completely suppress a moan at this new sensation. I parted her lips and drilled my tongue to the bottom, then flicked it several times across her clit.

She kept her eyes closed and maintained the pretense of sleep, but began thrashing about uncontrollably as I lashed my tongue across places that had never known such pleasure.

"Are you getting her good and clean?"

"Taste for yourself." I stood behind Amy as she licked her sister's cunt and slid my resurrected member into the depths of her womb. As she lapped the virginal cunt, I somehow found one more blast from my aching balls.

"Ok. She's clean now. That must have been a pretty good dream she was having. She almost tore my ears off with her thighs when I was getting the last parts."

Bitsy slipped off to sleep at last, with her mind jangling. So many new things to think about! She had learned many answers today to questions she had wondered about for a long time. What's more, she had learned answers to questions she didn't even know she had, but she was glad to have them. She was $50 richer and had lots of new clothes. She had her first orgasm, had a new girl friend who would tell her things and had her first taste of cum. She couldn't wait to tell that Missy Springfield! Wait! She almost forgot! There was something else. GrandPa was fucking Amy!

Bitsy got up early the next morning and roamed around the house, naked. After what happened last night, she didn't think anybody would mind. She had never liked wearing clothes and took this opportunity to see what it felt like. She made herself some cereal and had a glass of orange juice before wandering into my study.

"Hmmnnnh. Wonder who this Wyden Long guy is? Didn't GrandPa say he knew him? What's his book about? Maybe I can find the one Amy said had something about men buying maidenheads."

Thirty minutes later, Bitsy knew a lot about sexual practices that she had never suspected existed. She thought it was funny last night when Amy licked her pussy, but she didn't know lots of people did that. Reading about all of this made her real horny and she began rubbing her clit frantically, but couldn't make herself cum. She went looking for her new girl friend to tell her what she was doing wrong.

She found Amy in my bed. We were lying on our backs because we heard her coming up the stairs and uncoupled from our morning fuck to play Bitsy's game.

Bitsy's eyes widened as she crept into our room. She had seen Amy naked before, but this was the first time she had actually seen me naked, or anything except my face without clothes. Her eyes sought out the center of her attention. It was lying across my thigh, still wet with Amy's pussy juice. As she watched, it jerked a little, beginning its journey back to full stiffness. She watched in awe as it rose.

Amy pretended to wake up as Bitsy watched from the doorway. "Oh, GrandPa! Is that for me? It's so nice and big. Can I have it?"

"It's all yours, darling. See if you like it."

"It's so big. It can't possibly fit in my tight little pussy."

"Too bad. Guess I'll have to find some old woman with a bigger pussy."

"Maybe I can try to push it in a little."

"Ok. don't hurt yourself. My! You're doing very well! You've got the head in, now it's starting to go further. Now you're sliding down the whole thing. Good girl! Are you ok?"

"Never better, you old goat. Now shut up and fuck me. Too bad Bitsy isn't ready yet. We can have lots of fun when we find a way to include her. I sure enjoyed licking her sweet pussy last night."

"Yeah, me too. If she were here now, she could sit on my face while I fuck you."

Bitsy crawled onto the bed.

"Well, look who's here! Good morning! Did you sleep well? Have you had breakfast? Would you like your pussy licked?"

"Yes Sir, yes Sir, yes Sir. Please lick my pussy, Sir. I enjoyed it so much last night when you did it."

"Oh? I thought you were asleep."

"I just wanted to pretend. Can I watch you cum?"

"Only if you suck it. Want to suck your GrandPa's dick, Bitsy?"

"Unh huh."

"Ok. Show her how, Darling."

"These are his balls, Bitsy. See how they jump when you tickle him? Now wet a finger and stick it in his ass."

"In his ass? What does that have to do with sucking his dick?"

"You'll see. Just follow directions. Now scratch his balls lightly and run your tongue all the way from the bottom to the top while you move your hand up and down on his prick like this. See it swell. I think he likes it."

"Me too. I never thought I would get to play like this. Mom told me all sorts of scary shit about Gramps trying to put his hand up my dress and stuff. You don't really do that, do you GrandPa?"

"Well, your mom is partly right. Remember last night when you were pretending to sleep in the truck? I put my hand up your dress then, didn't I?"

"Yeah, but I wanted you to."

"There. That's the difference. Your mom thinks because she doesn't want to that nobody wants to. I never forced anybody in my life. Not even her. I tried to give her pleasure a few times, but she wouldn't go along, so I left her alone. She's hated me for it ever since."

"Why?"

"Beats me. Speaking of beating me, how about moving your hand up and down faster while you lick?"

"Like this?"

"Just like that. You learn fast. Now watch the head. After it spurts the first time, put your mouth over the end and see how much you can swallow. Amy says it cured her zits when she learned to swallow cum."

Amy smiled as she rubbed her sister's cunt.

"Get ready, Bitsy. I'm about to cum! Don't forget to swallow."

The first blast shot up into the air and landed on my belly. Bitsy greedily clamped her lips over the end of my cum hose as the next blasts followed. There's nothing like a virgin blowjob to make an old fart blow his stack.

"How was it?"

"It was great, GrandPa. I love licking your cum."

"Well, climb up here and turn around. There's a puddle on my belly you can lick and I want to kiss your sweet pussy again. Would you like to sleep with me and Amy from now on?"

"Golly gee! Can I? You mean it? Wow! Ok!"

"Are you ready to sell your cherry, like Amy suggested?"

"Yes Sir."

"You don't have to call me Sir when my tongue is in your pussy."

"Do you have someone in mind, Gramps?"