Amy's House Warming Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does anyone want to hit the hot tub?" I asked the group.

About half of our guests were game with the exception of Pam, Scott, Samantha, Matt and Krissy who wished to remain inside for now and have a few more cocktail while getting to know each other better. April, Justin, Ryan, Stacy, Rebecca and myself made our way upstairs and out onto the deck where the tub was located to join Chris, Rob and Amy. My wife seemed a little disappointed when our group arrived outside and I soon saw why. I could tell that both Chris and Rob had been playing with her pussy under the water and she didn't want them to stop. Much to her chagrin, the guys removed their hands from her crotch and settled back into their seats, hoping that nobody saw what was going on. Both guys, however, made sure that nobody else was able to sit next my wife as they sandwiched her tightly between them.

Everybody was already aware of our "no clothing in the hot tub" rule so with very little hesitation everyone stripped down and prepared to enter the warm water. I rushed to get my clothes off first and get in the water so I could watch the ladies shed their clothes, especially Stacy who I was about to see naked for the first time. I slid my shorts down my legs, exposing my semi-erect cock momentarily, and peeled off my shirt before slipping into the water and sitting directly across from my wife. I chose this particular seat because it gave me the best view of the other women who were about to strip and it also allowed me to see what Amy was doing with Rob and Chris.

Justin and Ryan were both hesitant to remove their clothing in front of everyone so April was the next to completely remove her clothes. I had slept with April a while back so seeing her naked was nothing new to me but the other guys sure seemed to like what they saw, especially Justin who was surveying every inch of her beautiful body. April raised her leg up over the edge of the tub and paused for a second which allowed everyone in the water to clearly see her shaved pussy. April slinked into the warm water and placed her hand on my thigh while she settled into the seat next to me. Once April was comfortably seated she let her hand trail up my leg before giving my cock a quick squeeze. She released my manhood and began to chat with her cousin and the others while we waited for Rebecca, Stacy, Justin and Ryan to join us.

Rebecca was normally a shy girl but I guess she had drank enough to shed her inhibitions as she was next to strip down. She slowly undid the buttons on her shirt revealing a white lace bra that was barely restraining her large globes. Rebecca asked Justin to help her with her boots and he gladly agreed. She lifted her legs one at a time while Justin yanked off her boots. With her boots out of the way Rebecca was now able to peel off her pants and expose her plump behind to everybody. Rebecca's butt certainly wasn't the smallest in the group but it was still quite round and fairly firm. Rebecca finished undoing the buttons of her shirt and threw it to the ground. She was now standing in only a pair of white lace panties and a matching bra that was barely able to contain her huge melons. Again she asked for help from Justin, this time with her bra. Once she spun around Justin unclasped her bra and her oversized tits spilled out. I took a second to admire her large nipples, which stood erect, and watched as her boobs swayed with her every movement as she hopped into the tub, taking the seat next to April.

Now that the guys had seen how sexy the women were they quickly shed their clothing and hopped into the warm water. Both Justin and Ryan made a conscious effort to hide the erections they were sporting but I'm sure that everyone noticed. Much to Rebecca's chagrin, Ryan squeezed in between her and April while Justin shyly took a seat next to Chris which left only the space to my left unoccupied.

"Aren't you going to join us?" I quietly asked Stacy who stood nervously on the deck. "There's no need to be shy!"

"I'm just a little uncomfortable." she admitted, "I've never been naked in front of this many people before!"

"Don't worry about it, we're all friends here and whatever happens won't leave this house." I assured her.

I must have done a good job convincing her as she started to peel off her sweater then her dress. Once she was down to her underwear she paused for a minute, contemplating whether or not to continue. Stacy looked great as she stood in the cool night air in only a matching red bra and panties. She was blessed with an outstanding body that had great curves in all the right places. Her butt was perfectly round and her "C" cup breasts were topped with dark perky nipples that could be seen through her transparent bra. I knew from earlier that she was curious about being with more than one person at the same time and that must have been what eventually persuaded her to finish stripping. Stacy reached behind her and unclasped her bra, letting her tits spring free, and then quickly dropped her panties before hurrying into the tub. She was in such a rush that she slipped getting in and Justin and I had to stop her from falling and hurting herself. When Justin reached for her, his hand was firmly planted on her left breast and with her now stable he allowed his hand to linger for a short time.

Stacy settled in her seat next to me, slightly embarrassed that she had nearly fallen but that soon passed once she saw that nobody really witnessed it or just didn't make a big deal out of it. People were busy flirting with their neighbors and didn't want to cause Stacy to feel any more uncomfortable so they resisted making any smart ass comments. I made sure to pay Stacy enough attention that she would open up to the group and let herself go. I spoke to Stacy about how her relationship with Chris was going and she assured me that everything was fine. She glanced across at Chris for some reassurance but he was too busy talking to Amy to notice. Stacy looked back at me with a hint of disappointment in her eyes but I quickly cheered her up by informing her that Chris had done nothing but rave about her for the last 2 months or so.

While I chatted with Stacy I couldn't help but admire her near perfect tits that were resting just below water level. Every time she moved they swayed back and forth beneath the water as if they were moving in slow motion. Since I was doing little to hide my glances she eventually caught me staring and smacked my arm playfully.

"I'm sorry! I'm just a guy!" I joked.

"Don't worry about it! I am quite proud of them!" Stacy admitted as she cupped her breasts in her hands.

I watched as her nipples hardened under her touch and protruded nearly half an inch from her globes. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Justin was also checking her out and appeared to be quite intrigued. I was debating whether or not to make a reach for Stacy's chest when I felt a hand grasp my semi-erect shaft. I immediately turned to my right and was greeted by a very quick, friendly kiss from April.

"I can't wait to feel this inside me!" April whispered as she lightly squeezed my cock.

All I could do was smile while I slinked back in my seat to enjoy her manual stimulation. I checked to see if Ryan was paying any attention to his date but he was preoccupied with Rebecca who was sitting really close to him, leaning on his shoulder. I was starting to get really horny and began to think of how I could talk everyone into abandoning the hot tub and heading back into the house where we could get the real party started. Just when I finished formulating my plan I remembered that Pam, Scott, Samantha, Matt and Krissy had stayed inside and may not be ready for the festivities to begin.

"I'm gonna get out, grab another drink and check on the others, would you care to join me?" I asked April.

She jumped to her feet and informed Ryan that she was heading in but that he was welcome to stay and keep Rebecca company. I must admit that it was quite a turn on to hear a woman try to ditch her date so that she could get some alone time with me. April reached for my hand and helped me up before exiting the tub and grabbing us some towels. We dried off, picked up our clothes and made our way through the patio doors. The second that we were out of view April pinned me against the wall and kissed me deeply. We dropped our clothes and started to go at it hot and heavy right there in the kitchen. Our hands roamed all over each others' bodies as our tongues danced sloppily. I was just about to plunge my fingers into her pussy when we were startled by somebody coming up the stairs. We separated and started to put our clothes back on before whoever was interrupting us arrived. We were about half clothed when Scott and Pam came around the corner and said hello.

"How's the water?" Scott inquired.

"It was great!" April relayed as she finished dressing, "We were just coming to see what you guys were up to!"

"What a coincidence! We were coming to check on you guys!" Pam stated with a mischievous grin.

"What are the other three doing down there?" I questioned. I was hoping to hear that something exciting was going on but was disappointed to learn that they had just been playing cards and getting to know each other. I grew a little nervous when I realized that Samantha was alone downstairs with Matt and Krissy, especially after the conversation Krissy and I had earlier. "Have Samantha and Krissy been getting along?" I asked anxiously.

"You could say that! They can't seem to keep their hands off each other!" Scott answered with a laugh.

I was completely shocked and had to see that with my own eyes. I excused myself and started for the basement with April close behind while Scott and Pam continued toward the deck. We entered the basement and found the three of them nestled tightly on the loveseat and they were getting along better than I could have wished for. Matt was seated in the middle and the women sat topless on either side of him. Matt had one hand on Samantha's chest and the other was fondling his wife's large globes.

"They both feel great!" Matt exclaimed while comparing the tits he was massaging.

"They look fantastic too!" I blurted out, announcing our arrival.

"They certainly do!" April concurred as she moved toward them. She dropped to her knees in front of the trio and immediately reached for Krissy's jugs. When I saw that Krissy didn't object to the extra pair of hands I figured I'd move closer and had a seat on the arm of the loveseat next to Samantha. I wanted so badly to help out Matt and April but I didn't want to push things to fast. While I sat on my voyeuristic perch Matt turned his attention to Samantha and left April to take care of Krissy. I was shocked when Krissy pulled April's face to hers and forced their lips together, their tongues exploring each others' mouth. In the meantime Matt had lowered his head and was licking and sucking Samantha beautiful tits while simultaneously rubbing her covered crotch with the palm of his hand.

As much as I was loving the show I decided to head back outside and let Amy know what was happening. I quietly left the loveseat and went up the stairs to hopefully coax the rest of the group back inside. When I got about halfway up the stairs I began to hear voices which were much to loud to be coming from outside. I paused for a moment to identify who was upstairs and discovered that Rebecca, Ryan, Stacy and Justin were all in the living room. Once I was sure that nothing sexual was going on I continued up and said hello to everyone. Ryan was seated on the sofa with Stacy on the floor in front of him as he massaged her shoulders and quietly chatted while Justin and Rebecca were doing the same on the other side of the room.

It wasn't until I heard more muffled voices that I realized my wife was still outside with Chris and Rob, who I'm sure were glad to get her alone again. I crept over to the patio door and snuck a peek through the glass. Just as I suspected, Rob and Chris had their hands and mouths all over my naughty wife and she was thoroughly enjoying the attention. Her head was tilted back, eyes closed, her jaw hung open and her legs were spread wide. I chose to take the not so subtle approach as I flung the patio door open and jumped out onto the deck.

"What do you two think you're doing!" I yelled in fake anger, "Leave my wife alone!"

I certainly scared Rob as he rapidly moved away from Amy and stuttered out an apology but Chris knew better and remained exactly where he was, with her nipple in his mouth and two fingers buried in her pussy.

"Just getting her warmed up for the fucking I'm gonna give her!" Chris boldly stated. He knew all too well just how turned on I get from watching my wife with other men and was sure I wasn't truly angry. "Now get back here Rob and feel how wet we've made her!"

Rob looked at me, seeking my permission which I granted, before sliding closer and dipping a finger into her pussy alongside Chris's. My wife sighed deeply as she now had three fingers sliding in and out of her snatch and two tongues exploring her mouth and breasts. I pulled up a chair and sat to watch the action for a minute or two before going back inside. Once Chris noticed that I was staying he decided to move thing along a little quicker. He withdrew his fingers and fed them to Amy as he stood and moved in front of her. When my wife had completely cleaned Chris's fingers of her juices he retracted his hand and helped her to her feet. He urged Amy to sit on the edge of the tub and spread her legs until she had a foot resting in two corners of the hot tub. I was fully aroused when I saw my wife's glistening pussy completely on display to Chris and Rob.

I looked on as Chris knelt in between Amy's legs and began lapping at her slit while Rob straddled the edge of the tub and brought his hard cock to her lips. I had never seen my wife attack a cock like she did at that moment as she devoured Rob's 7 and a half inches with one swift motion until her nose pressed against his stomach. Even with Rob's entire length in her mouth she seemed to be intent on getting more so her tongue darted out and started to tickle his balls. The look on Rob's face was priceless, he had obviously never received a blowjob like this before. I could hear muffled moans coming from Amy as Chris was really getting into eating her tasty pussy and she was loving every second of it!

As much as I wanted to stay and watch my wife be taken by two of my friends I also wanted to find some fun of my own. "Make sure you guys treat my little slut right! Don't wear yourselves out either, there's a lot more fun left to be had!" I told the men before rising and heading back inside. Just prior to stepping through the patio door I heard the familiar sounds of my wife reaching her first climax of the evening. I wanted to turn back and see Amy cum but I chose to keep going instead. I closed the door behind me and strode through the kitchen and toward the living room to see if Rebecca, Ryan, Stacy and Justin were still there. I discovered that the room was empty so I continued to the basement hoping that the action had heated up since I was last there.

When I departed earlier Matt and April were playing around with Samantha and Krissy who were topless on the couch and at the very least I hoped they were still going at it. Before I even started down the stairs I thought that I heard a moan or two coming from the basement and I definitely heard laughter and faint voices. I silently crept down the stairs and the site that greeted me was fantastic. All ten people in the basement were in various states of undress and were definitely getting along better than I could have imagined. Everyone had coupled off and were either kissing, fondling or licking their respective partner.

Matt and Samantha had remained together and were now heavily making out on the floor in the center of the room. His hands freely roamed over her body while she held the back of his head with one hand and the other had snaked into his shorts and was slowly massaging his cock. Matt's wife, Krissy, had stayed on the loveseat with April and was in the midst of removing April's clothing. Now completely topless, my wife's cousin was leaning back against the arm of the loveseat as her jeans were pulled down her legs. Once April's pants were out of the way Krissy moved up and lay directly on top of her and proceeded to kiss her deeply. I had never seen Krissy act so forward before but I was sure glad to see her come out of her shell.

I surveyed the rest of the basement and found that some very interesting things were taking place. The first thing I noticed was that no one was with their real partner and the second was that the people I would have expected to be the timid ones were the complete opposite. This was no more evident than with Justin and Rebecca. Justin was standing beside the bar and Rebecca was on her knees in front of him with his large cock in her mouth. Amy had told me that Justin was very well endowed but I was now seeing just how big he was. At first I couldn't see his cock at all since it was buried in Rebecca's hungry mouth but as she started to pull back I saw that he was at least 8 inches long and quite thick. Despite his size Rebecca had little trouble swallowing his whole shaft and she even seemed to have room to spare. The only thing that I found disappointing about this scene was that Rebecca was still dressed, although the first few buttons of her shirt were undone.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw some rapid movement that grabbed my attention. Pam had apparently been giving Scott a lap dance on the couch but was interrupted when he stopped her long enough to tug her shirt over her head. Her pink bra struggled to confine her large tits when she resumed her seductive dance. Scott must have really been enjoying himself because a large bulge had formed in the front of his shorts which he swiftly reached down to adjust. Once he made himself more comfortable Pam started to grind her ass against his crotch while guiding his hands to her tits. Scott slid the cups of her bra down just enough to expose her erect nipple which he began rolling between his fingers.

Meanwhile, on the floor next to the couch Stacy and Ryan merely sat there and watched all the happenings around them. Ryan had his arm around Stacy and she rested her head on his chest while they observed the others. Ryan was still acting extremely cautiously and I hoped he would eventually loosen up. Stacy on the other hand was examining each couple thoroughly and I could see her chest heave with every excited breath she took. As much as I wanted to grab Stacy and strip her down before fucking her right there on the floor I reluctantly decided to allow her and Ryan to move at their own pace. I instead made my way toward the only other woman at the party that I had not been with on a previous occasion, Rebecca.

By the time I had reached Rebecca she was laying flat on her back with her eyes firmly shut and Justin was eagerly lapping at her pussy. While I was making my way around the room Justin had apparently removed Rebecca's pants and dove in between her thick thighs. I silently stood above Rebecca and admired her stimulated pussy before kneeling down and pressing my lips to hers while grabbing two handfuls of her tremendous tits. Rebecca's eyes shot open the instant she felt me touch her and her reaction surprised me. I thought she might be hesitant but instead I saw her face light up and she was soon returning my kiss. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth as she hungrily kissed me while Justin dined between her legs. Making out with her was fantastic but I was intent on feeling her massive tits wrapped around my cock so I pulled away and told her exactly what I was going to do.